PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: The Lakers can't beat the Spurs in a 7 game series

SpursDynasty
04-28-2013, 02:32 PM
This year proves that in the Duncan era, the Lakers can't beat the Spurs in a 7-game series when the Lakers don't have no-calls/foul calls going in their favor. The last time the Lakers fairly beat the Spurs in a series was in 2002, over a decade ago. Many people are calling this year's the Lakers the most disappointing Laker team in history, but the Lakers are just going out and doing what many expected them to do: win about 40 games and lose in the playoffs. There are no All-Stars on that roster. What else is a team with Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, and Dwight Howard supposed to accomplish other than nothing?

No trash talking here, no big surprises, and no big celebrating. The Spurs were the favorites for the championship going into this season.

The Miami Heat can't win a championship in a full 82-game season.

Banzai
04-28-2013, 04:16 PM
No shit sherlock

Malice
04-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Was this really necessary?

Juggity
04-28-2013, 05:00 PM
The Miami Heat can't win a championship in a full 82-game season.

They can and will.

BlackSwordsMan
04-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Whoever owned this gimmick at first was really funny but whoever runs it now sucks

BlackSwordsMan
04-28-2013, 06:50 PM
no offense

Latarian Milton
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
spurs are in superb form now, barring injuries i think they will be a serious challenger against us in the finals tbh. we're still favorite to win but shit won't be as easy as last year. we were the favorite in 11 too and we all know what happened that year. need to always keep an eye on the spurs cuz they would make you pay if you overlook their threat. only injury and complacency could beat us imho

phyzik
04-29-2013, 12:29 AM
spurs are in superb form now, barring injuries i think they will be a serious challenger against us in the finals tbh. we're still favorite to win but shit won't be as easy as last year. we were the favorite in 11 too and we all know what happened that year. need to always keep an eye on the spurs cuz they would make you pay if you overlook their threat. only injury and complacency could beat us imho

I think your overestimating your team and underestimating the Spurs IF we meat in the playoffs. Spurs match up well against the Heat. Im not saying its gonna be like 2007 Lebron Cavs, but the Spurs have as much of a chance as anyone to beat the Heat. If it does come to Spurs vs Heat in the finals, it will go 6 or 7 games either way.

Im still not convinced Spurs will make it that far, but we will see.

Latarian Milton
04-29-2013, 12:43 AM
if the finals end up being spurs-heat matchup it would be 60-40 imho. we'll still have the upperhand but anything can happen in that series, shit's gonna be epic tbh

midnightpulp
04-29-2013, 12:47 AM

Hey, rogue, did you see dat nigga Blair step to Dwight?

When Dwight saw that nigga stepping, he backed off quicker than a Mexican backing off a healthy meal.

ezau
04-29-2013, 12:47 AM
Nah, it's too early to tell. The Spurs and Heat both need to win eight more games to reach the Finals.

Latarian Milton
04-29-2013, 01:14 AM
my nigga blair brings toughness to the table, something the spurs missed bad in previous years when the majority of time went to fatass diaw and bonner, and he's gonna make even more positive impacts with longer playing time when splitter is down. doesn't matter that he can't jump and often misses his man in defense, dude gives you quite a presence in the paint (like porkins for OKC) with nearly 300lbs weight and the strength of a bull, for that alone he's worth 25-30 minutes a game for the playoffs tbh

midnightpulp
04-29-2013, 01:16 AM
my nigga blair brings toughness to the table, something the spurs missed bad in previous years when the majority of time went to fatass diaw and bonner, and he's gonna make even more positive impacts with longer playing time when splitter is down. doesn't matter that he can't jump and often misses his man in defense, dude gives you quite a presence in the paint (like porkins for OKC) with nearly 300lbs weight and the strength of a bull, for that alone he's worth 25-30 minutes a game for the playoffs tbh

Indeed. Dwight was scared of dat nigga.