PDA

View Full Version : St.Louis Rams thread

BobaFett1
04-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Sons this team gonna shock follk this year/ Nasty defense.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-28-2013, 10:51 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212655&p=6507053#post6507053

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Their only crime is they play in the NFC West. Splendid moves the last couple of years, though.

BobaFett1
04-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Their only crime is they play in the NFC West. Splendid moves the last couple of years, though.

You guys took a big risk on that Qb bill fan

mojorizen7
04-29-2013, 07:05 PM

Rams matchup well in the division. The front four is nasty,and really gets after the QB. The front seven are very good at stuffing the run up the middle. Its on the edges where improvement is needed. The rookie Ogletree will help that.
Starting corners are solid, minus depth issues. Safety is still a big question mark in terms of deep coverage,but we've got some thumpers in the box ala D.Stewart and rookie TJ McDonald.
Should be a top 10 defenses this season.

For years defenses could just pack it in and defend SJ left,SJ right,Amendola in the slot. PUNT.
Not anymore.
Rams will be much improved offensively simply because of a RB by committee(showing different looks)....Bradford with a 2nd year in the same system,and speed at wideout and TE.
OLine will be better with Jake Long,H.Dahl returning,Saffold moving to RT and the Barrett Jones pick...but i still have durability concerns with Scott Wells,Saffold and Long.

Rams went from 12.1 ppg in 2011(putrid) to 18.7 ppg last season. I expect that number to be more respectable in 2013. If this offense can get a little more dynamic and get some early leads in games,the Rams D will be a nightmare to deal with.

The P/KR game? Rams have had nothing there for years. Tavon will change that immediately.

Looking forward to it.

Spursfan092120
04-29-2013, 07:44 PM
I hope so....they had a great draft. Being the only team that I've ever seen a game, and I'm a big fan of Steven Jackson, they're my second favorite team. Even though Steven went to Atlanta, I'll still cheer for St. Louis.

mojorizen7
04-29-2013, 08:09 PM
I hope so....they had a great draft. Being the only team that I've ever seen a game, and I'm a big fan of Steven Jackson, they're my second favorite team. Even though Steven went to Atlanta, I'll still cheer for St. Louis. Wasn't it Dallas that passed on SJ in the 1st rd that year?

Spursfan092120
04-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Wasn't it Dallas that passed on SJ in the 1st rd that year?
:( Along with 23 other teams....but he had a knee injury...couldn't blame them...St. Louis just made a smart, risky move.