PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: more dissapointing team so far?

skut_farkus
04-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Lakers or nuggets? Lakers have 4 hall of famers and a 100 million dollar roster, the nuggets were playing excellent up until the postseason. What team sucks more?

I will wait to include the clippers but their collapse is in inevitable tbh

Monster1776
04-28-2013, 11:26 PM
I called the Nuggets, saw it coming. The Lakers by far, never seen such a meltdown from a premier over the top LA team.

Spurs da champs
04-28-2013, 11:35 PM
The Nets can't even beat a banged up, Roseless bulls team. They're by far the most disappointing team in the playoffs, considering the circumstances.

CitizenDwayne
04-28-2013, 11:37 PM
Lakers may be the most disappointing team of all time.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Lakers are arguably the biggest disappointment in sports history....

whitemamba
04-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Clippers are arguably the biggest disappointment in sports history....

fify :toast

LarryDavid
04-28-2013, 11:41 PM
For the entire season I'd say the Lakers. Do people really consider Dwight Howard a HOFer already??

irishock
04-28-2013, 11:43 PM

They don't have any expectations to start with tbh

whitemamba
04-28-2013, 11:43 PM
They don't have any expectations to start with tbh

was that too mean?

ElNono
04-28-2013, 11:54 PM
was that too mean?

you sound pretty butthurt tonight, tbh... maybe it's just that feeling Dwight and D'Antoni are going to stay with the team for some time... understandable, tbh

Clipper Nation
04-28-2013, 11:56 PM

Uh, no, you didn't... Clippers didn't have an $100mil roster with multiple hall of famers, nor did they guarantee 73 wins and a ring going into the season :lol

:lol Lakerfan desperate to deflect their colossal bust of a season

baseline bum
04-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Lakers are arguably the biggest disappointment in sports history....

God, could you imagine the Heat landing James and Bosh and then killing themselves in 2010-11 just to get the 7-seed on the last day of the season? Then half the team quits after they go down 0-2 with two home games coming up? You should rethink your "arguably" statement tbh.

ElNono
04-29-2013, 12:00 AM
whotts funny is that now they're looking at ejecting Pau to pay that clown Dwight, no Kobe for most of the season and D'Antoni coaching... if you think it can't get worse than this, think again :lol

skut_farkus
04-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Uh, no, you didn't... Clippers didn't have an $100mil roster with multiple hall of famers, nor did they guarantee 73 wins and a ring going into the season :lol

:lol Lakerfan desperate to deflect their colossal bust of a season

clipper nation goin ham

Brunodf
04-29-2013, 12:02 AM
God, could you imagine the Heat landing James and Bosh and then killing themselves in 2010-11 just to get the 7-seed on the last day of the season? Then half the team quits after they go down 0-2 with two home games coming up? You should rethink your "arguably" statement tbh.

spurraider21
04-29-2013, 12:03 AM
Lakers and its not really close

whitemamba
04-29-2013, 12:04 AM
you sound pretty butthurt tonight, tbh... maybe it's just that feeling Dwight and D'Antoni are going to stay with the team for some time... understandable, tbh

please. season was over when kobe went down despite what anyone says, barrage of injuries, coaching change, and all the other bull shit. and you think im butthurt because morris, glock, duhon lost to the spurs? you cant be serious.

ElNono
04-29-2013, 12:07 AM
please. season was over when kobe went down despite what anyone says, barrage of injuries, coaching change, and all the other bull shit. and you think im butthurt because morris, glock, duhon lost to the spurs? you cant be serious.

you're deflecting like mad... and you know the season was over when the team went like 8 games below .500 with Kirby fully healthy... while this was a season to forget, I think next season has all the signs to be even worse, tbh...

midnightpulp
04-29-2013, 12:07 AM
please. season was over when the teacher hired D'Antoni despite what anyone says, barrage of injuries, coaching change, and all the other bull shit. and you think im butthurt because morris, glock, duhon lost to the spurs? you cant be serious.

Fixed, brother.

The reason Morris, Glock, and Duhon were playing significant minutes in a playoff game is because D'Antoni treats his players like slaves.

Brunodf
04-29-2013, 12:09 AM
And u picked the Lakers to upset the Spurs(without Kobe):rollin

sook
04-29-2013, 12:09 AM
the rockets. 2nd seed and still can't do shit tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2013, 12:12 AM
please. season was over when kobe insisted it was "still his team" this past summer and hogged the ball all year

whitemamba
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
you're deflecting like mad... and you know the season was over when the team went like 8 games below .500 with Kirby fully healthy... while this was a season to forget, I think next season has all the signs to be even worse, tbh...

thats bull shit, lakers were the 2nd best team post all star break i believe, and they were putting a good stretch of wins together , playin better D going into the playoffs, and they all dropped like fucking flies.

Fixed, brother.

The reason Morris, Glock, and Duhon were playing significant minutes in a playoff game is because D'Antoni treats his players like slaves.

cant argue this.

And u picked the Lakers to upset the Spurs(without Kobe):rollin

yes i did, with everyone else. dumbass

idk about this one.

jimbo
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Honestly, the Nets might be more disappointing if we're talking just playoffs. For all the 100 million talk, the Lakers only had 73 million worth of players starting the series and 53 ending it.

The Nets have 87 mil in players and still can't do shit against a Roseless Bulls team.

whitemamba
04-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Honestly, the Nets might be more disappointing if we're talking just playoffs. For all the 100 million talk, the Lakers only had 73 million worth of players starting the series and 53 ending it.

The Nets have 87 mil in players and still can't do shit against a Roseless Bulls team.

its because nobody cares about the fuckin nets, or the niglet owner who sits courtside at other teams games, or that russian dictator

HarlemHeat37
04-29-2013, 12:23 AM

The Lakers were widely picked to win the West or at least compete with OKC, tbh..all things considered, they're probably the biggest disappointment in NBA history..

Most people agreed at the time that all of the Nets key signings have been terrible, tbh..

ElNono
04-29-2013, 12:23 AM
thats bull shit, lakers were the 2nd best team post all star break i believe, and they were putting a good stretch of wins together , playin better D going into the playoffs, and they all dropped like fucking flies.

????

Lakers were 9-6 in March... that's not even top 10 in the league during that span. Now sure what koolaid you were drinking, tbh...

jimbo
04-29-2013, 12:27 AM
its because nobody cares about the fuckin nets, or the niglet owner who sits courtside at other teams games, or that russian dictator

I don't think anyone actually watches them play either. They're really boring to watch.

The Lakers were widely picked to win the West or at least compete with OKC, tbh..

Most people have agreed that all of the Nets key signing have been terrible..

Yeah, I meant expectations coming into the playoffs. For the season as a whole, the Lakers were a historic disappointment.

And yeah, D Will screwed that team up something fierce with his impatience, but still how can you pay 87 million to choke so hard and get beat by Nate Robinson?

Not only that, but they're locked into the shitty contracts for a few more years and don't look like they're gonna be getting any better.

whitemamba
04-29-2013, 12:29 AM
????

Lakers were 9-6 in March... that's not even top 10 in the league during that span. Now sure what koolaid you were drinking, tbh...

i said from the all star break , they were 20-8... stop :downspin:

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2013, 12:29 AM
Lakers no doubt. I understand the injuries but Dwight and Kobe's early season drama and D'Antonio's reliance on Steve Nash to save their season doomed them right off the bat. Nets are also a huge Debbie downer. I know its a 4th and 5th seed but how the heck are you down 3 games to 1 against the Bulls? Smh. Deron is another overrated diva who cant live up to expectations.

HarlemHeat37
04-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Ya, that Gerald Wallace contract didn't make any sense..I don't feel like looking for the thread right now, but I was outraged by that news, tbh, absolutely disgusting..

ElNono
04-29-2013, 12:40 AM
i said from the all star break , they were 20-8... stop :downspin:

How's that 2nd hottest? At least Miami and Denver had better records in that span.

whitemamba
04-29-2013, 01:17 AM
How's that 2nd hottest? At least Miami and Denver had better records in that span.

wasnt sure, thats why i said i believe...