04-29-2013, 08:02 AM
lol wasting a pick on this guy

BobaFett1
04-29-2013, 09:06 AM
lol wasting a pick on this guy

Shocked he made it this far in NFL.

manufan10
04-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Wonder what team will sign him. I've got money on a CFL or arena league team.

jeebus
04-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Hopefully the Cowboys pick him up

manufan10
04-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Throw another log on the fire.
Along with the Jets (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/jets-cut-tim-tebow/), the Buccaneers (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/bucs-will-pass-on-tebow-too/) and theEagles (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/report-eagles-dont-want-tebow/), it’s time to add to the list of teams that don’t want Tim Tebow (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5096/tim-tebow) today.
According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, “all indications are the 49ers have no desire to bring Tebow (http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-do-not-view-tebow-fit).”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/add-the-49ers-to-the-list-of-teams-passing-on-tebow/

manufan10
04-29-2013, 10:10 AM
A really late DP.

resistanze
04-29-2013, 10:22 AM
God's plan.

Blake
04-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Everyone is a starter on God's team :tu :tu :tu

JamStone
04-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Saints... then god will give Drew Brees a career ending injury. and then people will believe again.

AaronY
04-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Sign from God, humble yourself before The Lord and become an h-back, phaggot

benefactor
04-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Sign from God, humble yourself before The Lord and become an h-back, phaggot
Truth. He could probably be pretty good an a James Casey type role for some team.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2013, 12:22 PM
I would not be surprised if that faggot ends up in San Diego.... I'm not sure I can root for a team with Te'o and Tebow on it :vomit:

Mal
04-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Cant see why Jaguars wont sign him

vander
04-29-2013, 12:48 PM
wohoo let's bring the rest of the circus to SD. get Tebow, and get a SD player to come out... ESPN will become Chargers TV :downspin:

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Cause he's a terrible QB and they know that the gang of jeebotards in Jacksonville will be clamoring for him to start after Gabbert has a typical Blaine Gabbert type game week 1.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-29-2013, 12:49 PM
wohoo let's bring the rest of the circus to SD. get Tebow, and get a SD player to come out... ESPN will become Chargers TV :downspin:
The Chargers could have a gay orgy in their locker room and ESPN would still cover the Jets more than them (or any other team for that matter).

Trill Clinton
04-29-2013, 01:05 PM
tebow is the worst monkeyballer in nfl history.

Blake
04-29-2013, 01:49 PM

honestly, I don't see why they won't either.

They suck, they've got nothing to lose, they can get him at a minimum salary and he'll sell tickets.

Just run the option all day with him and MJD.

Mal
04-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Cause he's a terrible QB and they know that the gang of jeebotards in Jacksonville will be clamoring for him to start after Gabbert has a typical Blaine Gabbert type game week 1.

He cant be worse than Gabbert. I mean, team wont be worse, and Tebow could bring the hype and sell some additional tickets.

Chris
04-29-2013, 03:40 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/29/add-the-49ers-to-the-list-of-teams-passing-on-tebow/

Please God, let the 49'ers take him. Or the Eagles :lol

Chris
04-29-2013, 03:42 PM
He would be a great fit in Jacksonville tbh

Girasuck
04-29-2013, 04:06 PM

Tebow's a better QB than Gabbert. Gabbert might be the worst starting QB within the past 5 years.

HarlemHeat37
04-29-2013, 04:25 PM
I'll never forget 2011, tbh:(..

TheCultOfPersonality
04-30-2013, 05:01 PM
I still don't understand why this is a major story.

A team releasing a terrible player is usually never a major story, but for some reason this is the case.

Homeland Security
05-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I demand royalties. 10 cents for each use of 'jeebotard.' I reckon you owe me somewhere around $100,000. I'll send you PayPal info via PM.

Homeland Security
05-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Odds T-Bow ends up in gay pr0n?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2013, 02:01 PM
I demand royalties. 10 cents for each use of 'jeebotard.' I reckon you owe me somewhere around $100,000. I'll send you PayPal info via PM.
:lol it was you who create it? I figured it was just some 4chan thing that made its way here.

Homeland Security
05-01-2013, 02:05 PM
:lol it was you who create it? I figured it was just some 4chan thing that made its way here.
I innovate.

Homeland Security
05-01-2013, 02:07 PM
"I believed it was God's will for me to be an NFL quarterback, but now I see it was all part of his plan so I could collect $500 honoraria to speak at Bumfuck Baptist Church before the Super Bowl."

Blake
05-01-2013, 09:45 PM
he's got to have made more money outside the NFL than in by now. If not, I bet it's close.

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Like Herschal Walker who was just an I back, (something they never figured out) Tebow is just a banger with short range passing ability. Sure he has the passion, the gung ho, the win win win but he's not an NFL QB and never will be. He's a fullback who might throw and could be used in that role. Special teamer/third string QB.

On a team with a great QB, where it's real obvious we have no QB debate, hmmmmm?

Blake
05-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Like Herschal Walker who was just an I back, (something they never figured out

Walker was one of three players in NFL history to gain 4000 yards three different ways.

You suck again.

and you will suck again after that.

things we all know.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Walker was one of three players in NFL history to gain 4000 yards three different ways.

You suck again.

and you will suck again after that.

things we all know.

What we all know is that you know nothing about the NFL. Walker had...TWELVE...seasons where he failed to gain a 1000 yards rushing. Nobody is talking receiving/kick returning...obviously!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy couldn't cut back worth a damn and he wasn't elusive. He was just big and fast, hit the hole run over a backer outrun a DB.

One of the most awesome sights ever seen, Herschal Walker in a track uniform.

I'm talking I back and you're trying to tell me about all purpose, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake you really don't want to do this, trust me. Bug vs windsheild, slick.

Blake
05-02-2013, 12:46 AM
you're right, I don't want to. I also don't need to. You're wrong. It's right there.

Avante
05-02-2013, 12:51 AM
you're right, I don't want to. I also don't need to. You're wrong. It's right there.

Me...Walker was an I formation back, a between the tackles guy.
You....but look at his all purpose yards.

Hahahahaha, what a moron.

Blake
05-02-2013, 12:53 AM
You: Walker was just an I back

You are a moron.

Avante
05-02-2013, 12:56 AM
You: Walker was just an I back

You are a moron.

Dude, nobody can be that stupid.

Walker did his best work out of the I, that is a known fact. Hell no he wasn't just an I back in the pros and he should have been that's what I'm saying ya fucking idiot. He was not elusive, he had very little wiggle. It was hit the hole and explode.

Like talking to a little kid.

KyKLeXP2XOU

I know you have no idea who most of them are.

Blake
05-02-2013, 01:00 AM
oh look! a youtube!

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:22 AM
oh look! a youtube!

Well since it was very obvious you had no idea who Hercshal Walker was/is, youtube!

Check this out moron...

Walker once ran against Bo Jackson in an SEC indoor 60, who won? I know you prefer to remain stupid.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Like Herschal Walker who was just an I back

Hell no he wasn't just an I back
Known buttfucking faggot Avante contradicting himself per par :lol

Mal
05-02-2013, 12:11 PM
I dont get this all hate for Tebow. He`s white, male, straight, catholic so he is bashed all over the place. If he was jewish, gay, black, no one could say anything bad about him.

I see this guy a winner. He wins games. He won in Gators uniform, he won in Bronocs uniform. He cant throw ? So what? Sanchez can throw, but he is fucking moron. Jaguars have nothing to lose on this guy. Gabbert is bust, try Tebow, if he fails, draft new franchise QB with top3 pick next year.

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Known buttfucking faggot Avante contradicting himself per par :lol

Talk about taking something out of context, there it is. Did you actually read what was said?

RGMCSE
05-09-2013, 11:12 PM
This may be surprising to some of you but Tim Tebow is actually a worse QB than Gabbert. The stats prove it. Plus Gabbert actually has an NFL arm and can make the throws. Gabbert's problem is that he's shell shocked. The idiot came out as a sophomore and idiotic Jack Del Rio was trying to save his Job and released David Garrard and started Gabbert with a shitty o-line. Not really trying to defend Gabbert either though. But ill admit that having bookend tackles with Monroe and Joeckel might help Gabbert have some time in an actual pocket. Time will tell on that though. Throw in the fact that the Jaguars are truly rebuilding the right way and there is no way in hell that Tebow is going to Jacksonville. He's a terrible QB and a circus follows him on top of that. You can't build around that. Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell has pedigree, he's been brought up by Bill Polian who drafted Peyton Manning and Thomas Dimitroff in Atlanta who drafted Matt Ryan. Basically this guy knows what a good QB looks like and it aint teblow.

The funniest thing about this whole idea that Teblow should go to Jacksonville because "it just makes too much sense because the Jaguars can't sell tickets", is that their are 12 other teams that had worse attendance and two of those teams were Tampa and Miami. http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012

Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell was asked if he would get teblow to Jacksonville. His response: http://evenifhesreleased.com/

TheCultOfPersonality
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM
This may be surprising to some of you but Tim Tebow is actually a worse QB than Gabbert. The stats prove it. Plus Gabbert actually has an NFL arm and can make the throws. Gabbert's problem is that he's shell shocked. The idiot came out as a sophomore and idiotic Jack Del Rio was trying to save his Job and released David Garrard and started Gabbert with a shitty o-line. Not really trying to defend Gabbert either though. But ill admit that having bookend tackles with Monroe and Joeckel might help Gabbert have some time in an actual pocket. Time will tell on that though. Throw in the fact that the Jaguars are truly rebuilding the right way and there is no way in hell that Tebow is going to Jacksonville. He's a terrible QB and a circus follows him on top of that. You can't build around that. Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell has pedigree, he's been brought up by Bill Polian who drafted Peyton Manning and Thomas Dimitroff in Atlanta who drafted Matt Ryan. Basically this guy knows what a good QB looks like and it aint teblow.

The funniest thing about this whole idea that Teblow should go to Jacksonville because "it just makes too much sense because the Jaguars can't sell tickets", is that their are 12 other teams that had worse attendance and two of those teams were Tampa and Miami. http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012

Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell was asked if he would get teblow to Jacksonville. His response: http://evenifhesreleased.com/
Tebow being worse than Gabbert as QB is only a shock to people who don't watch football. While I don't really think that highly of Gabbert, Tebow is not even close to being an upgrade over Gabbert just like Tebow is not even close to being an upgrade over Sanchez.

Tebow had all day to throw in Denver and still couldn't read defenses. When he wasn't holding the ball for an eternity he was overthrowing receivers by miles. He's mostly a 3-and-out machine on the field. There's a reason why Tebow is not getting any offers in the NFL.

Blake
05-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Yeah geniuses, everyone knows Tebow is a shit passer.

But if I were Jaguar fan, I'd at least want to take a shot at running wildcat or option all year over a mediocre crap ass like Gabbert.

I guess the good thing for Jag fan with lol Blaine will be getting the #1 pick in 2014.

RGMCSE
05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah geniuses, everyone knows Tebow is a shit passer.

But if I were Jaguar fan, I'd at least want to take a shot at running wildcat or option all year over a mediocre crap ass like Gabbert.

I guess the good thing for Jag fan with lol Blaine will be getting the #1 pick in 2014.

Maybe you should not talk out of your fucking ass about shit you know nothing about. The Jaguars drafted Denard Robinson in the 5th round who can run circles around Teblow and would no doubt be a more effective NFL QB if he were to continue playing the position. Not to mention the Jaguars also signed Arizona Un-drafted Rookie QB Matt Scott who has the arm, running speed ability that teblow wishes he had. Both prospects are will bring competition to a roster that sorely needs it. Neither brings the distraction and have better potential. Both will have the opportunity to showcase any special wrinkle or niche offenses if desired. Denard will be a slash player primarily RB and Scott has a legitimate shot to compete for the starting or backup QB spot. The Jaguars are attempting to draft and build properly. teblow can go to the doplhins or bucs. Both teams are having trouble selling tickets right now.

d2xuk-t6iFA
-Cf_KmGNFLw

Blake
05-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe you should not talk out of your fucking ass about shit you know nothing about. The Jaguars drafted Denard Robinson in the 5th round who can run circles around Teblow and would no doubt be a more effective NFL QB if he were to continue playing the position. Not to mention the Jaguars also signed Arizona Un-drafted Rookie QB Matt Scott who has the arm, running speed ability that teblow wishes he had. Both prospects are will bring competition to a roster that sorely needs it. Neither brings the distraction and have better potential. Both will have the opportunity to showcase any special wrinkle or niche offenses if desired. Denard will be a slash player primarily RB and Scott has a legitimate shot to compete for the starting or backup QB spot. The Jaguars are attempting to draft and build properly. teblow can go to the doplhins or bucs. Both teams are having trouble selling tickets right now.

d2xuk-t6iFA
-Cf_KmGNFLw

Tebow has proven he can win games in the NFL.

Not one of the QBs listed on the Jags roster can say that.

Blake
05-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Maybe you should not talk out of your fucking ass about shit you know nothing about.

forgot to lol this

RGMCSE
05-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Tebow has proven he can win games in the NFL.

Not one of the QBs listed on the Jags roster can say that.

If tebow was such a winner why have 32 NFL teams refused to sign him? Why did the Jets start Sanchez despite being a horribly bad NFL QB himself?

Do you want to defend Vince young too with that crappy "he just wins" argument? I think the Cowboys should pick tebow up. He would be perfect there. He would bring back the love and make the cowboys americas team again. He wins baby! He's better than romo right...

Blake
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM
31 teams might have no need for Tebow.

The Jags would be the only fit, and worth a one year shot imo.

Blake
05-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Lmao Blaine

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Blaine_Gabbert.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:48 PM
Big kid who would run thru a brick wall for the team, great young man. But....the guy simply doesn't possess an NFL arm. Sure ya use him in some sort of run or pass scheme but as far as a legit NFL QB, nope!

Tebow would have to be on a team where there is no doubt who the starter is. Yes, you'd pay him as little as possible.

RGMCSE
05-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Lmao Blaine

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Blaine_Gabbert.jpg

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_xlarge_p/v1364524778/xshaking-that-thing.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OOiXW-x1fJ.jpg

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RGMCSE
05-15-2013, 10:14 PM
31 teams might have no need for Tebow.

The Jags would be the only fit, and worth a one year shot imo.

Explain how the Jaguars would be the only fit/ I' honestly want to hear your explanation. Go...

Blake
05-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Explain how the Jaguars would be the only fit/ I' honestly want to hear your explanation. Go...

Post #19. Go!

Blake
05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_xlarge_p/v1364524778/xshaking-that-thing.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OOiXW-x1fJ.jpg

Mooooo...

I'd like to hear why you think this is a burn. Go!

RGMCSE
05-16-2013, 09:05 PM
honestly, I don't see why they won't either.

They suck, they've got nothing to lose, they can get him at a minimum salary and he'll sell tickets.

Just run the option all day with him and MJD.

Lol, I can see what a dumb simpleton you are. MJD is a heavily worn down 30 somethin RB who already broke down last year. Tebow is a fool trying to play QB and defenses would laugh their collective asses off. All you would need to do to stop such a one dimensional offense is stack the box with 8 or 9 and dare them to throw. This goes for any team thinking they could run that bullshit in the NFL. As for the ticket angle, I've already pointed out that there are 12 other teams worse off than the Jaguars at ticket sales. Hell the Clots are only one ahead of us in the ticket selling department and they just drafted Luck and got a steal in TY Hilton. Yet fools like your self keep trying to push that tired ass ill informed argument that getting tebow would help sell tickets when in fact teams that have much much more time in the league and tradition are at the bottom of the list. The reason I keep saying that teblow should go to the Bucs or doplins is because those teams are in florida and have just as many homer gator fans in that region. Those two teams are worse off than the Jags but no one likes to admit that because its too easy to be lazy and just hammer on the Jaguars.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when some other poor scab of a team gets teblow and it wont be the Jags.

Blake
05-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Lol, I can see what a dumb simpleton you are. MJD is a heavily worn down 30 somethin RB who already broke down last year. Tebow is a fool trying to play QB and defenses would laugh their collective asses off. All you would need to do to stop such a one dimensional offense is stack the box with 8 or 9 and dare them to throw. This goes for any team thinking they could run that bullshit in the NFL. As for the ticket angle, I've already pointed out that there are 12 other teams worse off than the Jaguars at ticket sales. Hell the Clots are only one ahead of us in the ticket selling department and they just drafted Luck and got a steal in TY Hilton. Yet fools like your self keep trying to push that tired ass ill informed argument that getting tebow would help sell tickets when in fact teams that have much much more time in the league and tradition are at the bottom of the list. The reason I keep saying that teblow should go to the Bucs or doplins is because those teams are in florida and have just as many homer gator fans in that region. Those two teams are worse off than the Jags but no one likes to admit that because its too easy to be lazy and just hammer on the Jaguars.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when some other poor scab of a team gets teblow and it wont be the Jags.

The poor scab of a team in Jacksonville will suck again this year.

Lmao blaine

RGMCSE
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
The poor scab of a team in Jacksonville will suck again this year.

Lmao blaine

Your probably right. But at least its expected and all I seek is improvement. You on the other hand will wallow in piss and shit as your fan bases irrational superbowl expectations falter in the hands of jerry jones and tony romo.

Blake
05-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Your probably right. But at least its expected and all I seek is improvement. You on the other hand will wallow in piss and shit as your fan bases irrational superbowl expectations falter in the hands of jerry jones and tony romo.

Mmm no....not seeing why expecting a bad season is better than superbowl expectations.

Blake
05-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Fwiw, still loling at you thinking a Jessica picture is some kind of nasty burn.

Avante
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Jim Brown, Bo Jackson, Usain Bolt and Herschel Walker on the Mount Rushmore of physically freakiness.