PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Durant pulled a Beverly

ambchang
04-29-2013, 10:15 AM
First, Kendrick Perkins made a point of trying to shake up Patrick Beverley with a hard (and illegal) screen right off the start of Saturday's Game 3 between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets. Then, with the Thunder up by a whopping 26 points early in the second quarter after a Reggie Jackson jumper, Rockets point guard Jeremy Lin dribbled the ball over half-court and pulled up to call a timeout ... to which Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant responded by doing this:

For more, click here (http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-durant-tries-steal-ball-jeremy-lin-calls-025537587.html).

Raven
04-29-2013, 10:18 AM
i don't find it similar, beverly went for the ball, durant went for the hand.

Mal
04-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Joey the fag whistles this game. Be ready for him

DPG21920
04-29-2013, 11:22 AM
How is Perkins not ejected for that? When it is clearly pre-meditated, is that not something else entirely?

chunticakes
04-29-2013, 12:01 PM
:depressedhe hurt my friend.:depressed

OKC
04-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Who gives a shit? You guys are weak if you really have a problem with any of these plays, Beverly's included. Move on and get over it.

hater
04-29-2013, 03:39 PM
:lmao I still remember Russell jumping around like a monkey after the Bev foul and bending over and trying to pull feeces out of his anus, then remembering he's in pain and doing it all over again :lmao

what a fucking chimpanzee :lol coulnd't have happened to a worst piece of shit :lol

OKC
04-29-2013, 03:49 PM
:lmao I still remember Russell jumping around like a monkey after the Bev foul and bending over and trying to pull feeces out of his anus, then remembering he's in pain and doing it all over again :lmao

what a fucking chimpanzee :lol coulnd't have happened to a worst piece of shit :lol

No respect for fans who wish injury on players. You're a shitty fan, period. Hate what a guy does and how he does it. Hate everything about a player, but to laugh and have joy in a player's injury is really a reflection of how shitty an individual you are. A true fan of the league and a sport wants every team at 100%, 100% of the time. You want to play and beat the opponent at their best. Have you ever even played a sport or have any idea the effort it takes to reach any type of success? Like I said, hate the guy all you want, that's cool, but at least have respect for what a guy puts in to get where he is and have enough balls to wish your opponent is at their best.

Fpoonsie
04-29-2013, 03:51 PM
I couldn't be more thrilled that the Thunder are undermanned, and that's not me being a bad fan, just giving thanks for the "gift" DeadlyDynasty alluded to earlier.

hater
04-29-2013, 03:53 PM
No respect for fans who wish injury on players. You're a shitty fan, period. Hate what a guy does and how he does it. Hate everything about a player, but to laugh and have joy in a player's injury is really a reflection of how shitty an individual you are. A true fan of the league and a sport wants every team at 100%, 100% of the time. You want to play and beat the opponent at their best. Have you ever even played a sport or have any idea the effort it takes to reach any type of success? Like I said, hate the guy all you want, that's cool, but at least have respect for what a guy puts in to get where he is and have enough balls to wish your opponent is at their best.

never wished injury on the monkey. But I can't pretend that I didn't laugh my ass off the way monkey went off on Beverly and then find out he's out because of it :lmao :lmao :lmao

btw, this coming from a fellow member of the classy fans who sending death threats to an opponent player :rolleyes

OKC
04-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I couldn't be more thrilled that the Thunder are undermanned, and that's not me being a bad fan, just giving thanks for the "gift" DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) alluded to earlier.

Why? You don't want to beat the league at their best? That's weak.

OKC
04-29-2013, 03:56 PM
never wished injury on the monkey. But I can't pretend that I didn't laugh my ass off the way monkey went off on Beverly and then find out he's out because of it :lmao :lmao :lmao

btw, this coming from a fellow member of the classy fans who sending death threats to an opponent player :rolleyes

You've clearly never played basketball.

I don't know anyone who gives death threats to anyone. Anyone who does that is a piece of shit. They clearly do not speak for the majority. There's bad apples everywhere. I don't need to tell you this.

Fpoonsie
04-29-2013, 03:59 PM

Couldn't care less. If it gives my team an advantage, I'll take it. The LOB trophy still shines just as spectacularly...even more so when polished with Thunder fan tears.

ElNono
04-29-2013, 04:01 PM

Just like finishing first loser, people doesn't care/remember that stuff... the ring(s) is all that matters, IMO.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2013, 04:01 PM
lol haters hating haters...

hater
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM
btw, me being amused Westbrook got injured has nothing to do with Spurs. With or without him OKC has home court and should be favorites over anyone in the West.

it has more to do with his chimpanzeeing showboating attention whoring lifestyle being cut short this playoffs. He'll be fine next year, injuries happen to everyone, stop with the drama :rolleyes

but for now :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Chimpbrook

OKC
04-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey, I don't think OKC was winning the title this year either, so in the end it might not matter, but I can only assume that the people on here actually laughing at a player injuring himself to the point of requiring surgery and being out the remainder of the season have no clue what a guy goes through to get to that level, or to succeed at any level of basketball. Like I said, hate a guy and hate the jersey he wears, that's all cool. But I just believe a true fan of the game, at the very least, has enough respect to not want to see a player injured and ideally wants to face the league at its best.

OKC
04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
btw, me being amused Westbrook got injured has nothing to do with Spurs. With or without him OKC has home court and should be favorites over anyone in the West.

it has more to do with his chimpanzeeing showboating attention whoring lifestyle being cut short this playoffs. He'll be fine next year, injuries happen to everyone, stop with the drama :rolleyes

but for now :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Chimpbrook

I'll sleep fine tonight. I'm not trying to be overly dramatic. I just think it's pretty damn lame to laugh at injury. I don't even give a shit about all the other comments about him. I expect all of that.

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 06:43 AM
beverly ain't no such asshole who would intentionally hurt anyone tbh. injuries & shits happen all the time just because you've never got injuired it doesn't mean you CAN'T get injured the next minute or next day