PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: [img]www.gifsoup.com/laker-fan-douche-grinning-in-the-crowd.gif[/img]

BUMP
04-29-2013, 12:46 PM
This site always seems to be particularly negative. with "worst poster" threads, or "worst take" threads....

How about i unofficially make this the "best take" thread. are there any good takes that stand out to you guys by a certain poster that gets you hot and bothered even to this day?

for me, there's many to choose from. Ghazi's blind optimism in 2011 that eventually led to a title still has me playing with myself in my private time. mid's "lateral move" thread usually leads to me having to take a quick trip to the men's room to satisfy myself in a similar fashion.

what about the rest of you fellows?

midnightpulp
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
:lol the latest example of why volume assist point guards are the most overrated players in basketball

Referencing Rondo.

And I doubt the Celtics win that game if he played. They wouldn't have the shooting.

ElNono
04-29-2013, 01:03 PM
TimmyToZo's Giants/Heat double-double was pretty epic, IIRC...

BUMP
04-29-2013, 02:00 PM
:lmao that gif^

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 06:47 AM
DMC has some excellent takes on relationship issues. i ain't a fan of that poster but i have to agree with him on so many of his viewpoints. guess it's easy for people with similar education level to find common grounds tbh

AaronY
04-30-2013, 12:06 PM
FPoonsie and jeebus destroyed it in that Jason Collins thread before a serious discussion broke out and the thread took a nosedive

AaronY
04-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Baseline bum was hilarious the night of the Achilles, don't remember specific examples just remember he cracked me up repeatedly

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Trainwreck's dead-baby/highlander post and JT's Peyton/Dagobah system story.