PDA

View Full Version : what will (should) ESPN do ?

Pages : [1] 2

rjv
04-30-2013, 09:57 AM
regarding chris broussard's commentary on jason collin's decision to come out ?

"Personally, I don’t believe that you can live an openly homosexual lifestyle or an openly ... like premarital sex between heterosexuals. If you’re openly living that type of lifestyle, then the Bible says 'you know them by their fruits.' It says that, you know, that’s a sin,...And if you’re openly living in unrepentant sin, whatever it may be, not just homosexuality -- adultery, fornication, premarital sex between heterosexuals -- whatever it may be, I believe that’s walking in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ. So I would not characterize that person as a Christian because I don’t think the Bible would characterize them as a Christian."

collins had said
"I'm from a close-knit family. My parents instilled Christian values in me. They taught Sunday school, and I enjoyed lending a hand. I take the teachings of Jesus seriously, particularly the ones that touch on tolerance and understanding. On family trips, my parents made a point to expose us to new things, religious and cultural. In Utah, we visited the Mormon Salt Lake Temple. In Atlanta, the house of Martin Luther King Jr. That early exposure to otherness made me the guy who accepts everyone unconditionally."

broussard later stated on twitter:
Today on OTL, as part of a larger, wide-ranging discussion on today's news, I offered my personal opinion as it relates to Christianity, a point of view that I have expressed publicly before. I realize that some people disagree with my opinion and I accept and respect that. As has been the case in the past, my beliefs have not and will not impact my ability to report on the NBA. I believe Jason Collins displayed bravery with his announcement today and I have no objection to him or anyone else playing in the NBA.

espn later released this statement:
"We regret that a respectful discussion of personal viewpoints became a distraction from today’s news. ESPN is fully committed to diversity and welcomes Jason Collins’ announcement."

espn will be getting pressure from both sides either way (if they discipline broussard or if they fail to do so)

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Broussard is the typical Bible-thumping, hating "Christian" check-box robot, spewing knee-jerk hate. He probably thinks egg impregnated a hour ago is viable human being that can feel pain, and the Bible is a history and scientific textbook.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Not sure what the big deal here is. Referring to Broussard's comments obviously and not Collins' announcement which is a big deal. Broussard made it clear he was giving a personal opinion, acknowledged that some will disagree, and kept things respectful. I don't think ESPN will, or should, have to do anything.

DarrinS
04-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Since what he said is now considered a hate crime, they have to fire him.

Drachen
04-30-2013, 10:29 AM
nothing

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Broussard used his position as sports commentator to spew "Christian/Bible/Jesus" LGBT hate. fuck him. and fire him

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 10:33 AM
SCALIA NEVER GOING TO ANOTHER N.B.A. GAME

WASHINGTON — Justice Antonin Scalia disrupted the normally tranquil atmosphere of the Supreme Court today, bursting from his office to shout, “I’m never going to another damn N.B.A. game as long as I live!”

While it was unclear what, exactly, had provoked Justice Scalia’s outburst, one of his clerks said that “he saw something on ESPN that really upset him.”

After emerging from their offices to see the source of the commotion, the other Justices found a visibly agitated Justice Scalia, his face beet-red and his entire body shaking with rage.

“I’ve gone to basketball games my entire life,” he bellowed. “I always thought that was a ‘safe place.’ Well, I guess I was wrong. I guess I’ve been wrong about a lot of things, haven’t I? Haven’t I?”

As Justice Clarence Thomas wordlessly moved to comfort him, Justice Scalia rebuffed his fellow-juror.

“Get away from me, Clarence!” he screamed. “I can’t trust anyone anymore.”

?http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/04/scalia-never-going-to-another-nba-game.html?mbid=nl_Borowitz%20(114)

Spurminator
04-30-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure why ESPN personalities are pontificating about homosexuality as it relates to one's Christianity anyway. Forget Broussard, who the hell was producing this show and thought that would be an appropriate topic for a TV sports network to tackle?

I don't think anything will (or should) happen to Broussard. He answered a question on air.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 11:02 AM
Broussard used his position as sports commentator to spew "Christian/Bible/Jesus" LGBT hate. fuck him. and fire him

:cry I don't like someone's opinion. They should be fired! :cry

DarrinS
04-30-2013, 11:10 AM

Your wish will be granted.

Blake
04-30-2013, 11:27 AM
in this case, ESPN should do whatever is in the best interest of ESPN.

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Whatever, Collins was smart to come out of the closet. Wizards are almost guaranteed to offer him a new contract now so they don't look like homophobes.

InRareForm
04-30-2013, 11:42 AM
He should be fired for his stupidity and pretend breaking news alone, beforehand

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 11:42 AM

wrong.

I object to him abusing his SPORTS commentator to spew a totally unrelated opinion.

I would object to him saying "fuck all y'all ignorant "Christian" LGBT haters"

Avante
04-30-2013, 11:44 AM
If you don't want an opinion then don't ask.

What's really funny and very real is how we are seeing two different worlds here. One is...."say the right thing"...the other is how people really feel about it. Yep, not unlike right here in hiding. If you were actually face to face with anyone here you'd talk totally different than you do hidden away. We are seeing that with this.

Donovan McNabb wanted to tell the truth, you could tell. So he jacked around trying to get around that truth. Nobody has the balls to tell it like it realy is and it is a bit comical to watch.

I played 20 years organized football, I guarantee a gay guy would have stood no chance out there and it's just like that right now and everyone knows it but just can't say it.

What does the crowd yell after their gay QB throws a game losing INT, yep!

It's draft day, a young guy gets picked number 7 in the first round he turns and kisses mom, hugged dad then kisses his boyfriend. Tell me that will work.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 11:46 AM
wrong.

I object to him abusing his SPORTS commentator to [COLOR=#000000]spew a totally unrelated opinion.

:cry I don't like sports commentators talking about topics I think are unrelated. They should be fired! :cry

I would object to him saying "fuck all y'all ignorant "Christian" LGBT haters"

No you wouldn't.

thunderup
04-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Nothing should be done. However ignorant or intolerant his opinion is to some people, he was at the end of the day, offering his opinion when ESPN brought him on air to discuss the topic. It's a shame people can't speak their minds nowadays.

scott
04-30-2013, 11:59 AM
ESPN are pussies, so they'll probably end up firing him.

What they should do, is nothing. Broussard stated his backwards-ass opinions in a respectful manner. People should be allowed to do share their opinions in a respectful manner, no matter how fucking stupid they are.

Oh, Gee!!
04-30-2013, 12:02 PM
I played 20 years organized football.

sure you did

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 12:09 PM

:lol

Avante
04-30-2013, 12:17 PM
sure you did

Well let's see...

4 years in high school (I'll ignore junior high)
4 years on a naval base team
12 years in a city league

....let's see....yep...20.

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Well let's see...

4 years in high school (I'll ignore junior high)
4 years on a naval base team
12 years in a city league

....let's see....yep...20.

Like risible dumbfuck REPUG Pres Ford, you must have played a lot of them without a helmet.

Capt Bringdown
04-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Seems like a desperate attempt by ESPN to gain relevance/attention.

Avante
04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Like risible dumbfuck REPUG Pres Ford, you must have played a lot of them without a helmet.

Yes I did, actually 16 years of that, yep...flags.

Be cool little man, don't be a punk simply because people disagree with you, ok?

ElNono
04-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Surprised a discussion about ESPN and ignorance doesn't include Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith, tbh :lol

ElNono
04-30-2013, 12:44 PM
Also, if this would be happening to another sports network, what are the odds ESPN would run with the title:

"What would Kobe do?"

baseline bum
04-30-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm not sure why ESPN personalities are pontificating about homosexuality as it relates to one's Christianity anyway. Forget Broussard, who the hell was producing this show and thought that would be an appropriate topic for a TV sports network to tackle?

I don't get this idea people have that sports should be apolitical, when they have always been extremely political.

Avante
04-30-2013, 01:05 PM
The bottom line is if homosexuality wasn't a negative situation then why make announcements at all? Why ask anyones opinion about it at all? Who is talking about being heterosexuals, yep, nobody.

People in the media (like they get paid) can't talk openingly about this. They must say the right things. Well I don't.

Homosexuality can and should be tolerated. But....we don't need the parades. And they need to realize they simply can't do some things. Yep, pro football being one of them. It's just not suited for a gay athlete, plain and simple. Yes yes yes if asked his teammates will say all the right things but trust me they aren't thinking what they are bullshitting the media with.

Just have our gay basketballer hug and kiss on his gay lover a few times not unlike the others kissing/hugging their wives/girlfriends and watch what happenings.

It's like owning a pit bull, keep it chained...cool. You let it start roaming the neigborhood, problem.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 01:20 PM
lol f(l)ag football

johnsmith
04-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Devils advocate here because I hate Broussard, but this is no different than Costas talking about gun control.

amirite?

johnsmith
04-30-2013, 01:26 PM
The bottom line is if homosexuality wasn't a negative situation then why make announcements at all? Why ask anyones opinion about it at all? Who is talking about being heterosexuals, yep, nobody.

People in the media (like they get paid) can't talk openingly about this. They must say the right things. Well I don't.

Homosexuality can and should be tolerated. But....we don't need the parades. And they need to realize they simply can't do some things. Yep, pro football being one of them. It's just not suited for a gay athlete, plain and simple. Yes yes yes if asked his teammates will say all the right things but trust me they aren't thinking what they are bullshitting the media with.

Just have our gay basketballer hug and kiss on his gay lover a few times not unlike the others kissing/hugging their wives/girlfriends and watch what happenings.

It's like owning a pit bull, keep it chained...cool. You let it start roaming the neigborhood, problem.

Same with the blacks and the jews eh Avante?

Avante
04-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Where are we seeing....I'm black...or...I'm a Jew...? Where are their parades?

johnsmith
04-30-2013, 01:36 PM

:lmao

clambake
04-30-2013, 01:37 PM
well lets see. the black parade is at the welfare office (behind wc, of course). the jew parade is in the nations capitol.

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Avante is callin it straight. May not be politically correct but It's gonna be tough for a gay guy in a football locker room.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Devils advocate here because I hate Broussard, but this is no different than Costas talking about gun control.

amirite?Right.

Avante's argument is hilarious. Gays can't play football because homophobes might get upset.

George Gervin's Afro
04-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Broussard was acting like a christian... by passing judgement on another christian..Broussard showed us what a true christian is..

johnsmith
04-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Avante is callin it straight. May not be politically correct but It's gonna be tough for a gay guy in a football locker room.

Sure, but Avante also is terrified of the gays. So it makes it more interesting.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 01:45 PM

http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2012/01/16/mbking1_t607.JPG

http://celebrateisraelny.org/wp-content/themes/celebrate/images/bannerimg.jpg

johnsmith
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM

Must be in Europe or something. No way do those things go on here in America, there would be no room because of all the gay pride parades always going on.

George Gervin's Afro
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM

well they shouldn't put it in our faces.. what if a black person wanted to kiss another black person? They better not do it in public..

Halberto
04-30-2013, 01:47 PM

Tolerance, it's clearly not understood in your case. I'm an athiest and not even I was offended by what he said. He said nothing hateful, nor discriminatory at all. You can't even read someone else's opinion without fierce judgement, how are you any better than the people you so vehemently despise?

Blake
04-30-2013, 01:50 PM

wow, you are making it rain today with dumbfuck posts. You're en fuego.

Actually, any dog roaming the neighborhood is a potential problem.

Entertainment value higher than norm. Keep making it rain. :tu

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Avante prefers his gays in chains.

Kinky.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Tolerance, it's clearly not understood in your case. I'm an athiest and not even I was offended by what he said. He said nothing hateful, nor discriminatory at all. You can't even read someone else's opinion without fierce judgement, how are you any better than the people you so vehemently despise?

/thread

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Right.

Avante's argument is hilarious. Gays can't play football because homophobes might get upset.

There is no argument, a known gay guy on an NFL football field will not work. You do know what happens if he fucks up, right?

Team functions with our gay player and his lover, yeah right that'll work.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:27 PM
There is no argument, a known gay guy on an NFL football field will not work. You do know what happens if he fucks up, right?

You do?

And how would you know this, again?

Avante
Avante prefers his gays in chains.

Kinky.

You do work at being stupid don't you?

ChumpDumper
There is no argument, a known gay guy on an NFL football field will not work. You do know what happens if he fucks up, right?What?

Team functions with our gay player and his lover, yeah right that'll work.What team functions?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm sure you're going to point to personal experience.

That's not particularly helpful.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:28 PM
You do?

We all know this, are you saying you don't? Tell me why do gays need to hide at all, well? Why are we even talking about this, well?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:30 PM
I guess as the son of a coach for 50 years doesn't count much as experiential data is concerned. But, my data set is pretty inconclusive as to what might happen to a gay football player. I'm not sure how your data set of completely experential (and I'm being kind here) data is any better.

Avante
What?

What team functions?

You asked.

Crowd...you fucking queer!!!!!!

Teammates...that fucking queer!!!!!!!!

You disagree?

TeyshaBlue
We all know this, are you saying you don't? Tell me why do gays need to hide at all, well? Why are we even talking about this, well?

Do blacks need to hide anymore?

Things change, Avante.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Even if you cant.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:31 PM
I guess as the son of a coach for 50 years doesn't count much as experiential data is concerned. But, my data set is pretty inconclusive as to what might happen to a gay football player. I'm not sure how your data set of completely experential (and I'm being kind here) data is any better.

So where are our known gay coaches? What school would hire one?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:32 PM
So where are our known gay coaches? What school would hire one?

Gay coaches, now? Nice goal post move.

*pun completely intended.

ChumpDumper
You asked.

Crowd...you fucking queer!!!!!!

Teammates...that fucking queer!!!!!!!!

You disagree?They do that to straight athletes. So far you have demonstrated there will be no difference.

Avante
Do blacks need to hide anymore?

Things change, Avante.

So why are we still talking about this today?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:33 PM
So why are we still talking about this today?

Because, some people are slow.

Avante
Gay coaches, now? Nice goal post move.

*pun completely intended.

Answer the question would a dad let his son play for a gay coach, well?

ChumpDumper
So why are we still talking about this today?Why are we not talking about excluding blacks anymore?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Answer the question would a dad llet is son play for a gay coach, well?

I would. Next question.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:34 PM
And that's a pretty retarded question, Avante.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Why are we not talking about excluding blacks anymore?

Dude, what are you "trying" to say? You do know that a gay player in the NFL wouldn't make it....right?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:36 PM

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
And that's a pretty retarded question, Avante.

One minute you tell me how times have changed now that's a retarded question? What it is is reality, you know as well as I do no dad is letting his son play for a gay coach, so why the games?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Dude, what are you "trying" to say?Answer the question.
You do know that a gay player in the NFL wouldn't make it....right?No, no one knows that. You have your biases that lead you to your conclusion, but it doesn't mean you are correct.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Dude, what are you "trying" to say? You do know that a gay player in the NFL wouldn't make it....right?

Actually, we don't know this. We can speculate based upon our particular worldviews and prejudices, I suppose.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Whoa...just cloned Chump. lol

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Answer the question.No, no one knows that. You have your biases that lead you to your conclusion, but it doesn't mean you are correct.

Dude, we all know it wouldn't work. You don't?

TeyshaBlue
One minute you tell me how times have changed now that's a retarded question? What it is is reality, you know as well as I do no dad is letting his son play for a gay coach, so why the games?

I just told you I would have no problem with it. That's a particular reality you seem to ignore.

clambake
put on some of teysha's music and chill.

Avante
Actually, we don't know this. We can speculate based upon our particular worldviews and prejudices, I suppose.

Try common sense.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Dude, we all know it wouldn't work. You don't?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Try common sense.

I'm soaking in it. I dont have the problems you seem to. Might want to try some yourself, little fella.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:41 PM
put on some of teysha's music and chill.

lol...I read that as music and chili. Now I'm hungry. Thanks Obama!!!111

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:41 PM
I just told you I would have no problem with it. That's a particular reality you seem to ignore.

Do you really think any school would hire a gay coach?

Homeland Security
04-30-2013, 02:42 PM
For Broussard to get fired based on one statement, his comments would have had to have been out-of-the-blue crazy shit like calling RGIII a "cornball brotha" for dating a white woman. Since he's black, he warrants a little extra forbearance from ESPN because greivance groups are involved on both sides and they have to be sensitive to that. If Merrill Hoge says something like that, you just drag him out in the parking lot, shoot him, and dump the body.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Dude, we all know it wouldn't work. You don't?How do you know this?

"Homophobes will get upset" isn't really an argument. He'll be called names -- then what?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:43 PM

I think so, yes. I don't have a factual basis for that opinion other than my particular worldview. But, knowing plenty of gay educators, I'd say yeah, it's possible.

Blake
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
They do that to straight athletes. So far you have demonstrated there will be no difference.

Yeah, but gays can't handle mean words like straights can.

I saw this on an episode of the Office. It has to be true.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm soaking in it. I dont have the problems you seem to. Might want to try some yourself, little fella.

I don't have a problem I just have this thing about reality.

Now be honest.

The Superbowl is over, our winnig QB runs over and gives his gay lover a big hug and kiss, yeo, in front of the world.

Now tell me what would the reaction be? How about...OH YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:45 PM
I think so, yes. I don't have a factual basis for that opinion other than my particular worldview. But, knowing plenty of gay educators, I'd say yeah, it's possible.
And as time passes and society continues to evolve toward secular humanism, I'd say it approaches certainty.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:46 PM
I don't have a problem I just have this thing about reaslity.

Now be honest.

The Superbowl is over, our winnIg QB runs over and gives his gay lover a big hug and kiss, yeo, in front of the world.

lol hypothetical fears. I'll wait and see what happens.

coyotes_geek

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the first coach to come out will have enough players to field a team.

TeyshaBlue
...and his name will be coyotes_geek.

Blake
04-30-2013, 02:47 PM

I haven't looked it up, but I'll go out on a limb and say there is at least one gay, college sport coach.

I'll take any wager on it, tbh.

ChumpDumper
Do you really think any school would hire a gay coach?Already happened like 20 years ago. Should be in one of your almanacs tbh.

Avante
lol hypothetical fears. I'll wait and see what happens.

Why not just be honest about it? You know what the reaction would be, so save the....times are a changin;...crap.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:48 PM
I haven't looked it up, but I'll go out on a limb and say there is at least one gay, college sport coach.

*hint. Kirk Walker, Oregon State*

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 02:49 PM

Now be honest.

The Superbowl is over, our winnig QB runs over and gives his gay lover a big hug and kiss, yeo, in front of the world.

Now tell me what would the reaction be? How about...OH YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That would be your reaction. As long as there's no tongue or anything, it's just not as big a deal for other people as it is to you.

Avante

So how soon before we see a gay coach in the SEC/NFL. Remember times are changing.

Blake

Now be honest.

what if he is also a young Muslim on a suicide mission?

Ohhhhh fuck!!!!!!!!!!

coyotes_geek
...and his name will be coyotes_geek.

I would never let my son play for a coach named coyotes_geek. :)

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:50 PM
That would be your reaction. As long as there's no tongue or anything, it's just not as big a deal for other people as it is to you.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Why not just be honest about it? You know what the reaction would be, so save the....times are a changin;...crap.

No, actually I don't claim to be prescient. That seems to be your hangup...aside from your apparent inability to change with the times.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:51 PM
I would never let my son play for a coach named coyotes_geek. :)

Probably a wise move. Add anyone that drives an old LTD to that list.

Avante
what if he is also a young Muslim on a suicide mission?

Ohhhhh fuck!!!!!!!!!!

A gay coach in Saudia Arabia, hmmm?

Blake
Already happened like 20 years ago. Should be in one of your almanacs tbh.

His almanacs aren't that recent

Blake
04-30-2013, 02:52 PM
A gay coach in Saudia Arabia, hmmm?

A gay Muslim in America!

The combo terror!

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:52 PM
No, actually I don't claim to be prescient. That seems to be your hangup...aside from your apparent inability to change with the times.

So why do you keep ignoring my questions about homosexuality today?

Give me a real answer ok?

Would an NFL draft a gay QB?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
A gay Muslim in America!

The combo terror!
If he's a Republican, you have the trifecta.

coyotes_geek
Probably a wise move. Add anyone that drives an old LTD to that list.

Especially not these people.

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/static/NA/Ford/1980_Ford/1980_Ford_LTD_Brochure/1980%20Ford%20LTD-01.jpg

ChumpDumper
So how soon before we see a gay coach in the SEC/NFL. Remember times are changing.Will be awhile.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!Seriously, as much as you wish they would or want to force them to, not everyone thinks or reacts the same as you.

TeyshaBlue
A gay Muslim in America!

The combo terror!

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
His almanacs aren't that recent

Do you know what an almanac is?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Especially not these people.

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/static/NA/Ford/1980_Ford/1980_Ford_LTD_Brochure/1980%20Ford%20LTD-01.jpg

Beautiful!

"Hi, beautiful. Let's take the Ford tonight."

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 02:56 PM
So why do you keep ignoring my questions about homosexuality today?

Give me a real answer ok?

Would an NFL draft a gay QB?If that guy was a good quarterback, hell yes.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Will be awhile.

Seriously, as much as you wish they would or want to force them to, not everyone thinks or reacts the same as you.

So then why will it take awhile and how come we've never seen one? Remember it's just me.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Beautiful!

"Hi, beautiful. Let's take the Ford tonight."

Good call. That Rolls is a P.O.S.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:58 PM
If that guy was a good quarterback, hell yes.

You live in a fantasy world slick. That has to be the dumbest thing you've sai........ah....close anyway.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 02:59 PM
So then why will it take awhile and how come we've never seen one? Remember it's just me.

Because, there are other slow people besides yourself.

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:59 PM
A gay Muslim in America!

The combo terror!

Can you be both?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:00 PM
and lo fucking l @ the SEC goal post move. Genius.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:01 PM
and lo fucking l @ the SEC goal post move. Genius.

And by genius, I mean fucking retarded.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Because, there are other slow people besides yourself.

Slow like in multibillionaires who own NFL franchises? Slow like in those who run our education system?

So how long before we have a gay president and the first gentleman?

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:03 PM
And by genius, I mean fucking retarded.

Fucking retarded is thinking people will put up with homosexuals on their team. You honestly don't get it at all do you?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:03 PM
So then why will it take awhile and how come we've never seen one? Remember it's just me.Same reason we didn't see blacks in the majors for 60 years until Jackie Robinson.

You live in a fantasy world slick. That has to be the dumbest thing you've sai........ah....close anyway.If RGIII came out after winning the Heisman, he would have still been drafted. That would have been enough to break that barrier very quickly.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:04 PM
So then why will it take awhile and how come we've never seen one? Remember it's just me.Same reason we didn't see blacks in the majors for 60 years until Jackie Robinson.

You live in a fantasy world slick. That has to be the dumbest thing you've sai........ah....close anyway.If RGIII came out after winning the Heisman, he would have still been drafted. That would have been enough to break that barrier very quickly.

DisAsTerBot
04-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Slow like in multibillionaires who own NFL franchises?

really old white guys? yep

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:05 PM
So how long before we have a gay president and the first gentleman?There's a fair amount of evidence there has already been a gay president.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Same reason we didn't see blacks in the majors for 60 years until Jackie Robinson.

If RGIII came out after winning the Heisman, he would have still been drafted. That would have been enough to break that barrier very quickly.

Gays have been around as long as blacks, so why are they still in hiding? Why is it taking so damn long?

I don't think RGIII would have been drafted if he'd came out. Won't argue that one however.

Blake
04-30-2013, 03:07 PM

The fundamental paradoxes of that trifecta are too much to wrap my head around

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Fucking retarded is thinking people will put up with homosexuals on their team. You honestly don't get it at all do you?

Fucking retarded is thinking most people share your prejudices. You honestly don't get it at all do you?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Slow like in multibillionaires who own NFL franchises? Slow like in those who run our education system?

So how long before we have a gay president and the first gentleman?

Fair amount of gay people in the education system. Try again.

Gay president? Probably in my lifetime.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:08 PM

You mean those who know how to make $$$$$$$$$$$$?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Gays have been around as long as blacks, so why are they still in hiding? Why is it taking so damn long?People like you tbh.

I don't think RGIII would have been drafted if he'd came out. Won't argue that one however.You just did.

TeyshaBlue
lol. All gay people are poor.

Blake
Can you be both?

I haven't looked it up, but I'm going to say yes.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:10 PM
You mean those who know how to make $$$$$$$$$$$$?Would you like a list of gays who make more money than you?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:10 PM
Avante is like a black hole of vapidity.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Fair amount of gay people in the education system. Try again.

Gay president? Probably in my lifetime.

Dude, I had a suspicion you were way out there, you just proved it. We will never have a gay president and his husband in the White House. That tells me right there you are a not from this planet.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
People like you tbh.

You just did.

You mean most people.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Avante is like a black hole of vapidity.

You don't get out much do you?

TeyshaBlue
lol @ suspicion. From someone who shows a pathological inability to be incorrect, I'm not too worried about your suspicions. http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

ChumpDumper
You mean most people.Hey, most people wanted blacks out of major league baseball too.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:14 PM
You don't get out much do you?

You couldn't admit it if I did.

Blake
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM

Retarded is thinking a player would put up with playing with straight players that suck over gay players that dominate their sport.

Pretty sure Bible belt Baylor is not forfeiting their women's championship title after hearing their best player is gay.

I'd say the odds are extremely high they knew she was gay during her playing days.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Would you like a list of gays who make more money than you?

No just a list of those gays who coach NFL, Pac12, Big12, ACC, WAC, SWAC, Big East, SEC, Big10, MEAC, NBA, MLB teams.

Big Empty
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
So which one of you are going to come out of the closet on ST?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:18 PM
No just a list of those gays who coach NFL, Pac12, Big12, ACC, WAC, SWAC, Big East, SEC, Big10, MEAC, NBA, MLB teams.lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7fyG2TcUNUg/TiVuGtyggsI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/uDbKNivUPGU/s1600/goalposts.jpg

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Hey, most people wanted blacks out of major league baseball too.

So why is it taking the gays so long to get respect and acceptance?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:19 PM
coyotes_geek for certain.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:20 PM

Easy. Alot of people share your "common sense".

ie...they're slow.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:20 PM
So why is it taking the gays so long to get respect and acceptance?I told you: people like you.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Retarded is thinking a player would put up with playing with straight players that suck over gay players that dominate their sport.

Pretty sure Bible belt Baylor is not forfeiting their women's championship title after hearing their best player is gay.

I'd say the odds are extremely high they knew she was gay during her playing days.

That bit about football...stupid.

So when Baylor recruited her did they know she was gay? Nope! And we don't know anymore than that.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
So when Baylor recruited her did they know she was gay? Nope! And we don't know anymore than that.We don't even know that tbh.

Blake
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM

You don't get out much

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I told you: people like you.

How can...people like me....have so much power? Could it be ...people like you...are rare?

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 03:25 PM

So when Baylor recruited her did they know she was gay? Nope! And we don't know anymore than that.

Can we go over the part where "we" know that Baylor didn't know she was gay when they recruited her again? Because I'm not sure we know that.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
There's a fair amount of evidence there has already been a gay president.

Dude, dude, dude...wow!

Talking about a ...known....gay president, ok?

The obvious totally fucks you over doesn't it?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:29 PM
How can...people like me....have so much power? Could it be ...people like you...are rare?Abolitionists were rare at one time as well.

Civil rights activists were rare at one time as well.

You would have been the guy arguing against Jackie Robinson's playing in the majors. Those guys had power at one time.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:29 PM
You don't get out much

Enought to know nobody around here wants to see two guys walking down the street hand in hand. And enought to know if one of our rookie drafties had of kissed his boyfriend on national TV we;'d be talking about that instead of this.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Dude, dude, dude...wow!

Talking about a ...known....gay president, ok?

The obvious totally fucks you over doesn't it?Yes, it's obvious you move the goalposts every time you lose an argument.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Abolitionists were rare at one time as well.

Civil rights activists were rare at one time as well.

You would have been the guy arguing against Jackie Robinson's playing in the majors. Those guys had power at one time.

Knowing what I know about the black athlete and you say that stupid shit? I'd be looking to weed the white player out, give me that speed.

Can't believe you said that.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Enought to know nobody around here wants to see two guys walking down the street hand in hand. And enought to know if one of our rookie drafties had of kissed his boyfriend on national TV we;'d be talking about that instead of this.Why would you be talking about it?

Blake
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM

We know Baylor has not condemned her.

We also know that Baylor will continue to honor her.

Blake
04-30-2013, 03:33 PM

We know Baylor has not condemned her.

We also know that Baylor will continue to honor her.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes, it's obvious you move the goalposts every time you lose an argument.

Come on man, don't play stupid-er. Did you honestly think anyone was talking about a gay in hiding, come on dude, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Knowing what I know about the black athlete and you say that stupid shit? I'd be looking to weed the white player out, give me that speed.

Can't believe you said that.Of course you would act that way -- your reasons for excluding gays had nothing to do with actual performance at all -- those were the same arguments used against blacks in the day.

It's not my fault your arguments are pretty stupid at the core.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Why would you be talking about it?

We'd all be talking about. The media would have ran with it. You really don't know this?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Come on man, don't play stupid-er. Did you honestly think anyone was talking about a gay in hiding, come on dude, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since there have been at least two gay NBA players who played a combined 17 seasons without incident, that negates most of the homophobe arguments against having a gay on the team.

You're left with Avante's "people like me will be homophobes" argument.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Of course you would act that way -- your reasons for excluding gays had nothing to do with actual performance at all -- those were the same arguments used against blacks in the day.

It's not my fault your arguments are pretty stupid at the core.

Dude, one minute I;m the guy who wanted Robinson out the next, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think at all before posting? Slow down, concentrate..ok?

TeyshaBlue

Can't believe you said that.

lol @ the expert on stupid shit.

ChumpDumper
We'd all be talking about. The media would have ran with it. You really don't know this?Answer the question: Why would you be talking about it?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Dude, one minute I;m the guy who wanted Robinson out the next, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think at all before posting? Slow down, concentrate..ok?

You're the guy rehashing the arguments used against Robinson and re purposing them in your quest to exclude gays. You do the math.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Since there have been at least two gay NBA players who played a combined 17 seasons without incident, that negates most of the homophobe arguments against having a gay on the team.

You're left with Avante's "people like me will be homophobes" argument.

How do we know...without incident...?

And I am talking football as far as gay players go.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Dude, one minute I;m the guy who wanted Robinson out the next, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You would have back then, because you're just a follower when it comes right down to it, and that is more important to you than perfromance. No big deal.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:39 PM
It's hilarious that you are the only poster in this thread that holds the view that you do. Yet somehow, everyone else is the aberration. Good luck with that line of reasoning.

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 03:40 PM
When I played football the reward for missing a block in practice was to play the part of the queer in "smear the queer".

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Answer the question: Why would you be talking about it?

Didn't I say....OH YUCK...already? You honestly think nothing would have been made about a new NFLer kissing his boyfriend?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
How do we know...without incident...?Ok, show me an incident.

And I am talking football as far as gay players go.There have been gay players in the NFL too. Check your almanac.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Didn't I say....OH YUCK...already? You honestly think nothing would have been made about a new NFLer kissing his boyfriend?Thank you for repeating your argument that has nothing to do with performance in actual sport. :tu

Oh, Gee!!
04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
flag football has a way of changing a man

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:44 PM
You would have back then, because you're just a follower when it comes right down to it, and that is more important to you than perfromance. No big deal.

You haven't noticed by now I don't play along/follow worth a damn? I take on whole boards all the time, a follower, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie's older brother was an Olympic sprinter, the negro leagues had all that speed. Edie Tolan, Jesse Owens, Ralph Metcalfe, Harrison Dillard were the fastest humans on earth, trust me slick, I;m all for the black player.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you for repeating your argument that has nothing to do with performance in actual sport. :tu

Does this basketballer coming out have anything to do with actual sport?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
You haven't noticed by now I don't play along/follow worth a damn? I take on whole boards all the time, a follower, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie's older brother was an Olympic sprinter, the negro leagues had all that speed. Edie Tolan, Jesse Owens, Ralph Metcalfe, Harrison Dillard were the fastest humans on earth, trust me slick, I;m all for the black player.You simply wouldn't have been back then. All the heavy lifting had been done by people better than you.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Does this basketballer coming out have anything to do with actual sport?No, and that's precisely the point.

Not that you are ever going to understand it.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Ok, show me an incident.

There have been gay players in the NFL too. Check your almanac.

Like talking to a little kid.

Give me the name of an NFLer where it was a known fact he was gay while he was active.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IN HIDING...OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Does this basketballer coming out have anything to do with actual sport?

Incredible. Bouton-esque in both breathless vapidity and bovine incomprehension.

Avante
You simply wouldn't have been back then. All the heavy lifting had been done by people better than you.

Dude, you're an idiot!

ChumpDumper

Give me the name of an NFLer where it was a known fact he was gay while he was active.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IN HIDING...OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why does that make such a difference to you?

Oh, that's right -- it's not about performance. It's all about you.

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Incredible. Bouton-esque in both breathless vapidity and bovine incomprehension.

So tell me slick why is this news at all? When did you annouce....I'm Straight...? Why do we need to know who is gay? Remember times are changing yet being gay is news, why?

Avante
04-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Why does that make such a difference to you?

Oh, that's right -- it's not about performance. It's all about you.

Dude, who was the NFLer where everyone knew he was gay during his playing days, well? Answer the fucking question, ok?

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 03:53 PM
I think we all know that a superstar franchise type talent could probably get away with coming out in the NFL...but role players? All other things being equal the gay role player will get cut every time IMHO. Football locker rooms are still a little behind the times in being PC.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Dude, who was the NFLer where everyone knew he was gay during his playing days, well? Answer the fucking question, ok?You didn't answer my question: Why does it make such a difference to you if they are out or not?

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 03:57 PM
I think we all know that a superstar franchise type talent could probably get away with coming out in the NFL...but role players? All other things being equal the gay role player will get cut every time IMHO. Football locker rooms are still a little behind the times in being PC.

At the moment, probably a true statement. Hopefully Collins' announcement is a step away from that.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:00 PM

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IN HIDING...OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, we'll be experiencing this rather soon. I predict there will be more outings in the NBA and NFL.

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 04:01 PM
At the moment, probably a true statement. Hopefully Collins' announcement is a step away from that.

Collins announcement was smart like a fox. That's a classic case of an average aging role player who was about to have a very iffy free agency this summer. Now, with the media focused on Collins Washington will look like neanderthal homophobes if they don't offer Collins a new contract.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:02 PM
So tell me slick why is this news at all? When did you annouce....I'm Straight...? Why do we need to know who is gay? Remember times are changing yet being gay is news, why?

See various responses with the text "slow people" and "prejudice". You'll find yourself in that pool.

lol @ why, why, why.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Collins announcement was smart like a fox. That's a classic case of an average aging role player who was about to have a very iffy free agency this summer. Now, with the media focused on Collins Washington will look like neanderthal homophobes if they don't offer Collins a new contract.

Troof. Instant relevance.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Collins announcement was smart like a fox. That's a classic case of an average aging role player who was about to have a very iffy free agency this summer. Now, with the media focused on Collins Washington will look like neanderthal homophobes if they don't offer Collins a new contract.Nah, dude only played six games for them; they have all kinds of plausible deniability. Will be interesting if anyone gives him a contract.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Apparently, we'll be experiencing this rather soon. I predict there will be more outings in the NBA and NFL.I just read that an out MLB player invented the high five. :lol

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I just read that an out MLB player invented the high five. :lol

:lmao

Drachen
04-30-2013, 04:08 PM

I don't have any problem with this. I am a dad of one (two in a month) son(s).

CosmicCowboy
04-30-2013, 04:09 PM
Nah, dude only played six games for them; they have all kinds of plausible deniability. Will be interesting if anyone gives him a contract.

I still say it puts them in a bad situation. They liked him enough to pick him up when they thought he was straight. If they don't make an offer some in the media will definitely blame it on homo discrimination.

Drachen
04-30-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the first coach to come out will have enough players to field a team.

But which team will they be playing for :wink

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:12 PM
I still say it puts them in a bad situation. They liked him enough to pick him up when they thought he was straight. If they don't make an offer some in the media will definitely blame it on homo discrimination.Eh, he was a throw in on a trade. They really didn't have to like him for that.

Blake
04-30-2013, 04:12 PM
When I played football the reward for missing a block in practice was to play the part of the queer in "smear the queer".

You missed blocks on purpose, didn't you.

Lol reward

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't have any problem with this. I am a dad of one (two in a month) son(s).

Me either, and I've got a platoon of sons. lol

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 04:15 PM

Maybe that's his motivation, maybe it isn't. I tend to think it isn't. I just don't see a Stanford grad who's already made 12 years of NBA money being that desparate for a new contract to where he'd be willing to put himself under such a huge microscope solely for the purpose of getting to make league minimum for another year or two. If he gets a contract he still has to walk into that locker room, he's still got to walk into an arena every game and listen to what the fans say. I think he's genuine in his motives.

TeyshaBlue

*rimshot**

*unintentional pun. 15 yard penalty. loss of down.*

Drachen

Really old white guys generally like the color green, so if there was a gay QB who was really good, I am pretty sure that they would draft that man as an attempt to have a much better than average chance at ~10% of the population buying that jersey.

Drachen
04-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Would you like a list of gays who make more money than you?

I dont think spurstalk has enough server space.

coyotes_geek

The one that scores? :)

TeyshaBlue
Maybe that's his motivation, maybe it isn't. I tend to think it isn't. I just don't see a Stanford grad who's already made 12 years of NBA money being that desparate for a new contract to where he'd be willing to put himself under such a huge microscope solely for the purpose of getting to make league minimum for another year or two. If he gets a contract he still has to walk into that locker room, he's still got to walk into an arena every game and listen to what the fans say.

maybe, but he's also been a product of marketing for those 12 years. He's likely got a little horse-sense regarding his exposure and to think that there's some monetization to coming out is not completely out there.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:18 PM

You two need to calm down.

Drachen
04-30-2013, 04:18 PM

She already said that her team has known for a while.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM
maybe, but he's also been a product of marketing for those 12 years. He's likely got a little horse-sense regarding his exposure and to think that there's some monetization to coming out is not completely out there.

Certainly a possibility. I hope that's not the case though.

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM

NFL locker rooms is how it was, is and will stay.

Blake
04-30-2013, 04:20 PM
I still say it puts them in a bad situation. They liked him enough to pick him up when they thought he was straight. If they don't make an offer some in the media will definitely blame it on homo discrimination.

They aren't worried about it one bit.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Certainly a possibility. I hope that's not the case though.

Oh, I'm not saying that's his motivator. But a monetary benefit...well, horse's mouth and all that.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh, I'm not saying that's his motivator. But a monetary benefit...well, horse's mouth and all that.

BEASTIALITY!!!!!

Blake
04-30-2013, 04:21 PM
NFL locker rooms is how it was, is and will stay.

How many NFL locker rooms have you been in when NFL players were in it?

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:22 PM
Who here thinks fans of a team would be cool with having had a known gay QB?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:24 PM
maybe, but he's also been a product of marketing for those 12 years. He's likely got a little horse-sense regarding his exposure and to think that there's some monetization to coming out is not completely out there.Dude will be 35 next season and has been on six teams in the past six seasons. He might be going for one last season to make the book more interesting.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:24 PM
BEASTIALITY!!!!!

/thread

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:25 PM
How many NFL locker rooms have you been in when NFL players were in it?

I've been around tons of fellow footballers, played in, hmmmmm?....44 high school games, too many city league games to try to remember. Nobody is cool with gay footballers.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Who here thinks fans of a team would be cool with having had a known gay QB?If he makes the team win, most of them.

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:26 PM

Some will, some won't. It's not rocket science.

ChumpDumper
I've been around tons of fellow footballers, played in, hmmmmm?....44 high school games, too many city league games to try to remember. Nobody is cool with gay footballers.So the answer is none. You have zero NFL experience.

coyotes_geek

Some are going to be cool with it, some won't, some won't care one way or the other.

TeyshaBlue
I've been around tons of fellow footballers, played in, hmmmmm?....44 high school games, too many city league games to try to remember. Nobody is cool with gay footballers.

lol. Blake meant in the last couple of decades.

Avante
If he makes the team win, most of them.

You really believe that? Based on what?

TeyshaBlue
04-30-2013, 04:27 PM
and none of that hs/city league means jack shit.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:27 PM
You really believe that? Based on what?Based on the fans of NFL teams whose quarterbacks help the teams win.

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:28 PM
lol. Blake meant in the last couple of decades.

So you are telling me that everybody...today...is fine with gay athletes? Most anyway...right?

Avante
Based on the fans of NFL teams whose quarterbacks help the teams win.

So being gay, a non factor?

ChumpDumper
So you are telling me that everybody...today...is fine with gay athletes? Most anyway...right?No, he didn't say that at all.

You're terrible at this.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM
So being gay, a non factor?Performance is the most important thing, except to people like you .

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM
and none of that hs/city league means jack shit.

How about major college footall/NFL....who are our "known" gay players?

Drachen
04-30-2013, 04:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

Drachen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

Avante
Performance is the most important thing, except to people like you .

So what % of the fans are like me?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:31 PM
So what % of the fans are like me?I'm not Gallup, dipshit.

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:32 PM
No, he didn't say that at all.

You're terrible at this.

Somebody is terrible at this and it isn't me.

The guy totally ignores teality.

ChumpDumper
How about major college footall/NFL....who are our "known" gay players?Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd there go the goalposts!

CosmicCowboy
Maybe TMac can come out now.

Avante
I'm not Gallup, dipshit.

So what would you guess, asshole? 10% 30% ETC ETC

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Somebody is terrible at this and it isn't me.

The guy totally ignores teality.How dare you try to trash teal.

Colorist!

Drachen

If he's better than romo? Fuckin put a Tranny in as QB. Shit, Put a whole line of tranny's to protect the Tranny QB.

ChumpDumper
So what would you guess, asshole? 10% 30% ETC ETCIf you just want something made up, ask Wild Cobra.

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:35 PM
So the answer is none. You have zero NFL experience.

But I;m going to guess...

all players want to start
make as much $$$$ as they can
not get injured
like pussy
wanna be known as a great teammate

.....how'd I do that?

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:36 PM
If you just want something made up, ask Wild Cobra.

Just as I thought, yep...clueless.

coyotes_geek
04-30-2013, 04:37 PM

not get injured
like pussy

.....how'd I do that?

Well it's settled. There must not be any gay players in the NFL. Not one.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:38 PM

not get injured
like pussy

.....how'd I do that?Who knows? You have no NFL experience.

Just as I thought, yep...clueless.As are you. Any number you would post would be a clueless guess -- which won't stop you from doing it.

Watch.

What percentage of fans do you think are like you?

Avante
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Ok in closing....

Football isn't a place to be a homosexual. We all know this, why some need to play silly ass games...??? These players are big and bad they and vicious. They are ...MACHO! Some gay dude with a gay boyfriend...hahahaha!!!!!!! That ain't gonna work and only a bunch of morons would think it would.

Ok people have at your fantasy world having nothing to do with real life.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Ok in closing....

Baseball isn't a place to be black. We all know this, why some need to play silly ass games...??? These players are big and bad they and vicious. They are ...WHITE! Some black dude with a white girlfriend...hahahaha!!!!!!! That ain't gonna work and only a bunch of morons would think it would.

Blake
04-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Ok in closing....

Football isn't a place to be a homosexual. We all know this, why some need to play silly ass games...??? These players are big and bad they and vicious. They are ...MACHO! Some gay dude with a gay boyfriend...hahahaha!!!!!!! That ain't gonna work and only a bunch of morons would think it would.

You don't get out much.

And when you do get out, we know it's not to go to an NFL locker room