CitizenDwayne
04-30-2013, 11:08 AM
He has a point.

Mugen
04-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Come to SA, Metta.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Mr. Worldpeace has come a long way. When I saw the thread title I thought I was going to read that he'd hopped a plane to Atlanta right after Game 4 and was waiting outside TNT studios with a bat. Good for you, Metta. Use your words.

Sportcamper
04-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Mr. Worldpeace has come a long way. When I saw the thread title I thought I was going to read that he'd hopped a plane to Atlanta right after Game 4 and was waiting outside TNT studios with a bat. Good for you, Metta. Use your words.

Don’t kid yourself…He is still crackers…

InRareForm
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
the nut sometimes has some wise words tbh...

KaiRMD1
04-30-2013, 11:55 AM
I've always loved Artest, wasn't too crazy about Metta though.

Monster1776
04-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Y'all act like his personality changed when he changed names; he didn't just "snap" one day, dude is fucking insane period. Every rabied blind squirll finds a nut eventually.

100%duncan
04-30-2013, 12:13 PM
MWP goin ham on dat nigga. :lmao

lebomb
04-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Charles Barkley has ALWAYS been better than MWP in basketball............. /thread

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
lol wow :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ron Ron has always been my guy...I'd prefer to keep him on the bench but if we can't then a package deal for Ariza would happy me...:lol

But as for Ron Ron before twitter remember he hit Magic Johnson with this supersonic mega blast..I respected Ron for it...and tbqh Magic hasn't been the same since...After the whole Malice at the Palace brawl Magic said Artest should be kicked out of the league and not given a second chance....here's Ron's now classic response:

Artest said some of the criticism he has received has been unfair. Former NBA great Magic Johnson said Artest doesn’t deserve a second chance in the NBA.

“It’s like saying, ‘Magic, should your wife give you another chance?’” Artest said “He’s saying Ron Artest should have no more second chances. What’s worse — me saying I want to be traded or you cheating on your wife?”

http://www.yaysports.com/nba/2005/12/ron_artest_is_freestyling_a_bi.html/comment-page-1

LkrFan
04-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Charles Barkley has ALWAYS been better than MWP offensively only............. /thread
Agreed. :tu

z0sa
04-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Barkley also doesnt know anything about beating random fan ass.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM

^ now that's just a fucking lie...Barkely threw a midget through a window...

NBA All-Star Charles Barkley never backs down. And he never will, the Houston Rockets forward said, offering no apologies about wrestling a man from a police officer's grasp early Sunday and hurling him through a plate-glass window at Phineas Phogg's in Church Street Station.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NoApologiesBarkleysCase.htm

hater
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM

to be fair, Barkley did throw some random dude through a glass window at a bar

on the other hand Ron Artest pounced on a nerdy guy and the guy didn't even bleed :lol

prime Barkley would wipe the damn floor with Artest. no contest

Brunodf
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
:rollinthe goods

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 03:20 PM
to be fair, Barkley did throw some random dude through a glass window at a bar

on the other hand Ron Artest pounced on a nerdy guy and the guy didn't even bleed :lol

prime Barkley would wipe the damn floor with Artest. no contest

we're not part of a team so stop repeating shit I say you slow retarded fuck

hater
04-30-2013, 03:27 PM
the day after that barkley got 2 techs and punched the ball 30 rows into the stands after getting ejected :lmao

barkley was the shit. tbqh

z0sa
04-30-2013, 03:27 PM
^ now that's just a fucking lie...Barkely threw a midget through a window...

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NoApologiesBarkleysCase.htm

:lol comparing an off-court confrontation some asshole clearly started (ie not just any random fan) with punching a fan inside the arena during a game who didnt even do shit.

baseline bum
04-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Lakers Ron was the best Artest tbh.

Nah man; Pacer Ron ftw

http://i.imgur.com/9aPt5at.jpg

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/6/6e/RonArtestSI.jpg

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 03:34 PM
I only liked Houston Artest because that defensive duo of Battier and Artest was pretty damn impressive. If Yao didnt go down (per par) midseries they would have gone to the finals, especially with how Aaron Brooks was playing during that run. Outside of that, never liked Artest or Metta

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 03:35 PM
the day after that barkley got 2 techs and punched the ball 30 rows into the stands after getting ejected :lmao

barkley was the shit. tbqh

tbqh my ass..nigga was a bitch...got ass kicked by Bill Laimbeer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMKqevrI18

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Best Sports fights of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=dqweZJ6jJe0

and :lol at the guy who karate kicks the catcher before going after the pitcher....Classic

z0sa
04-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Nah man; Pacer Ron ftw

http://i.imgur.com/9aPt5at.jpg

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/6/6e/RonArtestSI.jpg

:lmao that second one always makes me think of a b movie horror poster for some reason.

Budkin
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM
What did Barkley say to get this response? Also Chuck said something pretty outrageous last night to Kenny. He said that if he hadn't played with great players on the Rockets he would have been cut by the league. WTF! Kenny was pissed. I love Chuck but remember, this is a guy who spit on a little girl in the stands.

illusioNtEk
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Im starting to like Ron now.... gave huge props to POP and Timmy, and now this... Keep it up Ron you are winning hearts :) starting to feel sorry for laker fans now llol

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 03:47 PM
The worse case of officiating the league has ever seen...MJ throws a punch at Reggie Miller , scratches him in the face like a bitch and the fucking refs give Reggie a tech and throw him out of the game....this is at the height of the Bulls winning and the main reason MJ won all those titles...Refs were in the bag for that nigga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxPmL9Or2Xk

Richie
04-30-2013, 03:49 PM
Don't like that chat. Artest won as the 5th best player on a stacked Lakers team and he's talking like he's Lebron or Wade leading a championship team.

LkrFan
04-30-2013, 04:10 PM
The worse case of officiating the league has ever seen...MJ throws a punch at Reggie Miller , scratches him in the face like a bitch and the fucking refs give Reggie a tech and throw him out of the game....this is at the height of the Bulls winning and the main reason MJ won all those titles...Refs were in the bag for that nigga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxPmL9Or2Xk
This shit pisses me off. LBJ is just as protected. SMFH

ambchang
04-30-2013, 04:15 PM
^ How was that getting his ass kicked?

OTOH
W0vCaZkULds
Needing your teammates to push Barkley on the ground after getting totally floored :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM
This shit pisses me off. LBJ is just as protected. SMFH

that's the one thing about MJ I didn't respect...all that shit that Zeke and Rodman and nem did to him and he didn't fight back at all...especially Rodman..he used to physically kick MJ's ass...so much so that before he joined the bulls Phil pulled him to the side and asked if he would apologize to "Michael"...all that shit John Starks and X-Man did to him and not once did he step to them like this..but he was ready to fight a lil dude like Reggie Miller and he fought any white guy that would step to him...he got really irate when white players stepped to him...he even punched his own teammate Steve Kerr in the face... but then when he disrespected Bill Cartwright. Bill told him: " if you ever disrespect me again you won't ever walk again. I will put you in a wheel chair" Kerr said MJ never disrespected Cartwright again....

MJ fought only those he thought was weak

hater
04-30-2013, 04:32 PM
that's the one thing about MJ I didn't respect...all that shit that Zeke and Rodman and nem did to him and he didn't fight back at all...especially Rodman..he used to physically kick MJ's ass...so much so that before he joined the bulls Phil pulled him to the side and asked if he would apologize to "Michael"...all that shit John Starks and X-Man did to him and not once did he step to them like this..but he was ready to fight a lil dude like Reggie Miller and he fought any white guy that would step to him...he got really irate when white players stepped to him...he even punched his own teammate Steve Kerr in the face... but then when he disrespected Bill Cartwright. Bill told him: " if you ever disrespect me again you won't ever walk again. I will put you in a wheel chair" Kerr said MJ never disrespected Cartwright again....

Ima go ahead and say MJ, Artest, Barkley, Miller, the Bartman dude that Artest punched, and the 5'1 midget that flew through the plate glass would all put a foot up your ass. faggot :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Ima go ahead and say MJ, Artest, Barkley, Miller, the Bartman dude that Artest punched, and the 5'1 midget that flew through the plate glass would all put a foot up your ass. faggot :lmao

Maybe they would...but then maybe I'd sue and then become rich and famous off the ass kicking....sounds like something I could live with :toast

Reck
04-30-2013, 04:56 PM
What did Barkley say to get this response? Also Chuck said something pretty outrageous last night to Kenny. He said that if he hadn't played with great players on the Rockets he would have been cut by the league. WTF! Kenny was pissed. I love Chuck but remember, this is a guy who spit on a little girl in the stands.

This was probably what incited that response.

Barkley was so ass hurt last night. Kenny must've clowned on him behind the scenes. Straight up told him he was a scrub. :lol

callo1
04-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Barkley 10x better than Artesticle ever was.

/Tread

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Maybe they would...but then maybe I'd sue and then become rich and famous off the ass kicking....sounds like something I could live with :toast

Sup ******r. Still crying and drenched in Kobe cum about the sweep?

z0sa
04-30-2013, 05:09 PM

Way to stretch the truth. MJ never talked trash to Cartwright directly. he just told Pippen not to pass him the ball. He said the same shit about multiple teammates throughout his career. Cartwright retortdd about breaking his leg because he was near the end of his career and he felt Jordan was threatening his livelihood. The make believe world you live in where Jordan backed down or even really disrespected him doesn't exist for the rest of us.

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:12 PM

Shut the fuck up ho, before I shove my dick down ur gullet and skull fuck you to death.

benefactor
04-30-2013, 05:15 PM
I'd take prime Barkley in a fight over prime Artest tbh.

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:15 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530270_485735264802216_216087045_n.jpg

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:16 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486007_516271845081891_29712700_n.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Sup ******r. Still crying and drenched in Kobe cum about the sweep?

My favorite scene in the town is when Fergie got done up...it was real smooth :lol

Did the Lakers lose to the Spurs or to injuries?

Well here's what your players think...not Kool but the Spurs players:

"It wasn't a fair fight," said Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich (http://www.latimes.com/topic/sports/basketball/gregg-popovich-PESPT000009508.topic). "When you're a competitor, you want to compete on an even basis and the Lakers weren't able to do that."

"It's really hard to measure [this series] because [the Lakers] were missing five players in the last two games," said Manu Ginobili (http://www.latimes.com/topic/sports/basketball/manu-ginobili-PESPT0000010756.topic).

"Obviously I am happy we won, but it was just weird," said Tony Parker. "Obviously they were missing a lot of guys so we were just happy to go to the next round."

"We respected them every night," said the Spurs coach. "We played hard, followed the game plan and we were very active and energetic every night, and sometimes that's hard to do when your opponent is wounded."

Duncan is the only ass hat who doesn't recognize what just happened...he thinks beating an injury depleted team is a good start...it's not a good barometer and it's actually fools gold for them....this guy isn't as bright as he portrays.

“This is a good start for us,” Duncan said. “We like the pace we’re at right now. We like the rhythm we’re at right now, and how healthy we are right now. Hopefully it can stay that way.”

lefty
04-30-2013, 05:32 PM
He has a point.
He doesnt

Metta was a scrub on that 2010 Lakers team, and Barkley led his team to the Finals

pgardn
04-30-2013, 05:56 PM
After Ben Wallace got into him, and he the took his frustration out on the wrong fan...

Afraid of a bigger badder man = punk

Ben Wallace brought forth the true Artest. Gutless.

I do appreciate his effort on the court though.

whitemamba
04-30-2013, 06:05 PM
:lmao mah nigga artest shittin on that fat fuck charles

whitemamba
04-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Don't like that chat. Artest won as the 5th best player on a stacked Lakers team and he's talking like he's Lebron or Wade leading a championship team.

game 7 2010

pgardn
04-30-2013, 06:18 PM
game 7 2010
He made one of the stupidest fouls ever on Ray Allen in the waning minutes to keep Boston in the game.

forgotten after a hard fought win...

That game was one of the most exciting WORST games I have ever seen. Both teams bricking wide open shots. That's also an * for the Lakers. Perkins was injured. No way they win that game if Boston had Perkins.

DMC
04-30-2013, 06:29 PM
I want to see the footage of Charles telling Kenny he would have been cut.

whitemamba
04-30-2013, 06:55 PM
He made one of the stupidest fouls ever on Ray Allen in the waning minutes to keep Boston in the game.

forgotten after a hard fought win...

That game was one of the most exciting WORST games I have ever seen. Both teams bricking wide open shots. That's also an * for the Lakers. Perkins was injured. No way they win that game if Boston had Perkins.

so this season is already an * for the spurs then?

TVI
04-30-2013, 07:17 PM
The worse case of officiating the league has ever seen...MJ throws a punch at Reggie Miller , scratches him in the face like a bitch and the fucking refs give Reggie a tech and throw him out of the game....this is at the height of the Bulls winning and the main reason MJ won all those titles...Refs were in the bag for that nigga...Meh...you make it sound like Miller completely got the shaft. Both players should have been ejected: Jordan for the punch, and Miller for the cheap shot on Jordan out of bounds. Miller started that shit.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Meh...you make it sound like Miller completely got the shaft. Both players should have been ejected: Jordan for the punch, and Miller for the cheap shot on Jordan out of bounds. Miller started that shit.

only a Ray Charles Jr wannabe would think that....check out the first 2 secs of the vid..Notice MJ's wicked elbows to Miller that spilled over to the play in question

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 07:58 PM
MWP is still the BADASS motherfucker he's always been, despite his name being changed

crc21209
04-30-2013, 08:03 PM
And Artest never won shit until he went and jumped on Kobe's dick tbh...

TVI
04-30-2013, 08:18 PM
only a Ray Charles Jr wannabe would think that....check out the first 2 secs of the vid..Notice MJ's wicked elbows to Miller that spilled over to the play in question You've got a point about the elbow, but Miller's shove before the elbow was part of that too.

Nope, I call bullshit. Both players were dogging each other, and I guarantee you that shit had been going on long before that point in the game. I'd have given both players warning techs long before that point. The refs obviously let the physical play go on far too long, and result was a frustration laden circus free-for-all.

As I already said, both players should have been ejected. However, the point where it got completely out of hand was where Miller took a cheap shot at Jordan out of bounds.

Monster1776
04-30-2013, 08:40 PM

Call me a pussy if you want but I'd be pretty fine with getting my ass beat and getting millions paid for it. Especially if I got the chance to land even 1 good punch on Artest.

Twisted_Dawg
05-01-2013, 05:53 AM
The one thing I remember about Barkley and respect is the time after a game he started cussing out the officials and followed them to their dressing room yelling and cursing at them only to have them slam the door in his face. His response: he kicked the door down and continued to cuss them out.

rayjayjohnson
05-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Ron Ron has always been my guy...I'd prefer to keep him on the bench but if we can't then a package deal for Ariza would happy me...:lol

But as for Ron Ron before twitter remember he hit Magic Johnson with this supersonic mega blast..I respected Ron for it...and tbqh Magic hasn't been the same since...After the whole Malice at the Palace brawl Magic said Artest should be kicked out of the league and not given a second chance....here's Ron's now classic response:

http://www.yaysports.com/nba/2005/12/ron_artest_is_freestyling_a_bi.html/comment-page-1

you're all about guys.

Pelicans78
05-01-2013, 06:59 AM
I'd take prime Barkley in a fight over prime Artest tbh.

Easily. He would break Artest in half.