PDA

View Full Version : My top 10 coolest in ST Club ........

lebomb
04-30-2013, 12:27 PM
In no particular order, so dont get offended:

1. JudynTx (shes a nasty girl, and doesn't hide it)
2. Latarian Milton (militant niggra against females)
3. Trill (my niggra!!!!, nuff said)
4. Avante (They be hatin big time mayne)
5. mrsmaalox (shes a nasty milf)
6. cantthinkofshit (because he cant think of anything)
7. CosmicCowboy (he can cook his ass off)
8. Koolaid (came around to diss niggra after a minute)
9. Blake (because we need at least one cuck thats afraid of lickin ass in the Club)
10. DeadlyDynasty (just because)

.......and if I left anyone out. Dont fret, because I probably like yall too. :toast

Phillip
04-30-2013, 12:31 PM
lol utsa

lebomb
04-30-2013, 12:35 PM
lol utsa

..........damn forgot about you. I need someone to :pimpslap

11. Phillip

Avante
04-30-2013, 12:43 PM
See how cool a list can be?

JudynTX
04-30-2013, 01:29 PM

9. Blake (because we need at least one cuck thats afraid of lickin ass in the Club)

.......and if I left anyone out. Dont fret, because I probably like yall too. :toast

:wow I'm only nasty behind closed doors. :D

Drachen
04-30-2013, 01:30 PM
:wow I'm only nasty behind closed doors. :D

I think mrsmaalox may be nasty in front of them

mrsmaalox
04-30-2013, 02:01 PM
I think mrsmaalox may be nasty in front of them

Not anymore! I learned my $100 fine and 6 months probation lesson a couple of years ago :D

CuckingFunt
04-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Phew!

lebomb
04-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Not anymore! I learned my $100 fine and 6 months probation lesson a couple of years ago :D

Awww shit!!!

Fonzie
04-30-2013, 02:19 PM

:tu But sometimes it is cool to be uncool.

Trill Clinton
04-30-2013, 02:34 PM
in no order

most of the cool posters don't post here much but here is my list anyways.

1.lebomb- even though you still haven't accepted my friend request, you still my nigga:hat
2.creepn- doesn't post here much anymore but he stood by me in the nfl forum with the whole black qb campaign
3.avante- very informative and keeps the club alive believe it or not. place would suck without him.
4._jag- doesn't post much here either and even though he's a bigot, i can overlook that since he's a fellow greek:toast
5.kool- probably the most polarizing poster posting.
6.dd- pretty smart dude and even though he has his own fan club, he doesn't let it get to his head. my nigga.
7.spur-n-austin- i don't know if he's new or been around for a while, but he's pretty cool.
8.fkla- doesn't take himself too serious and he can hold his own when the entire forum attacks him, plus i got a soft spot for the esse's being from san antone and all.
9.inrareform- a fan of curren$y is a cool in my book

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-30-2013, 02:47 PM
:monkey

lebomb
04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
in no order

1.lebomb- even though you still haven't accepted my friend request, you still my nigga:hat (Got it mayne)
2.creepn- doesn't post here much anymore but he stood by me in the nfl forum with the whole black qb campaign
3.avante- very informative and keeps the club alive believe it or not. place would suck without him.
4._jag- doesn't post much here either and even though he's a bigot, i can overlook that since he's a fellow greek:toast
6.dd- pretty smart dude and even though he has his own fan club, he doesn't let it get to his head. my nigga.
7.spur-n-austin- i don't know if he's new or been around for a while, but he's pretty cool.
8.fkla- doesn't take himself too serious and he can hold his own when the entire forum attacks him, plus i got a soft spot for the esse's being from san antone and all.

lebomb
04-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Hell yeah.............curren$y

thispego
04-30-2013, 03:28 PM
in no order

1.lebomb- even though you still haven't accepted my friend request, you still my nigga:hat

jag is in a fraternity??? :lmao

Trill Clinton
04-30-2013, 03:34 PM
what's so funny about that?

Zombie.
04-30-2013, 03:40 PM
:sleep :sleep

thispego
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
what's so funny about that?

paying for friends is funny

TenBuckTammy
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM

It pays well though.

mouse
05-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Your top 10 list is really bogus if you don't have this vato / Club Poster in it.

_MMbWLqGyOM

DMC
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
My List of People I Want To Like Me:

lol

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 08:37 AM

:toast

I wouldn't mind fucking the shit outta that gal....someday I probably will....I love nasty white women...

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 08:59 AM
My top is:

1.) All black posters...my niggas (Trill, Lebomb, Creepen) also 41Shootem up..I consider him my nigga as well...
2) All true Laker Nation representers (Killa, Lkrfan, Deads, and any others I may have missed; even though Killa be getting on my fucking nerves with that Lebron bandwaggon shit)
3) All Female Posters (old, young, fat skinny, pretty, ugly - I like when women try to hold their own against the fellas. I just can't stand women that drink beer and belch..not lady like...outside of that I don't care I'd likely do you all) ok maybe depends on degree of ugly and fat....
4) Midnight_Pulp ( He challenges me, I appreciate his tenacity and racism it feeds my dark humor fetish)
5) DMC (This cat is amped up on a cocktail mix of Caffine and Xanax...I like him he's smart, crass but can be a lazy poster at times...He rarely gets laid IMHO)
6) DPG (This dude right here is a good guy...a baller on the court by all accounts...I wished I hadn't welched on him but I had too...if I could take it back I would..seriously)
7) All Tea Party posters (I love fucking with conservative losers)
8) All Mexican Spur fans (Elnono, NR Hector, Roberto, and the rest of em) they come to this country by way of coyotes and think SA is the shit..I guess it is an upgrade over Mexico
9.) BR Hornet - I liked him better when he constantly posted about how much he hates Kobe (nothing like a good butthurt sandwhich)
10.) Cully / Luva...I saved the best for last...these cats legend will live on..outside of myself no one has inspired this board of misfits and losers like these two have...

If I missed anyone blame it on the heart and not the mind..or whatever it is they say... ;-)

lebomb
05-03-2013, 09:08 AM
My top is:

1.) All black posters...my niggas (Trill, Lebomb, Creepen) also 41Shootem up..I consider him my nigga as well...

:lmao

I love my niggras too!!!

jag
05-03-2013, 09:14 AM

How you gonna call me a bigot, brah?

Spur|n|Austin
05-03-2013, 09:15 AM

People that say that are usually un-liked for some reason or another. Did you go to Tech or do you just live in Lubbock?

jag
05-03-2013, 09:22 AM
The hottest girls on any campus are sorority girls. Sorority girls bang fraternity guys.

My senior year of HS I had a friend bring me to his fraternity house in Knoxville for a toga party. That was all I needed to see.

TheSuckUp
05-03-2013, 11:52 AM

:tu well done.

lebomb
05-03-2013, 12:53 PM
:tu well done.

You just made my top 10 list mayne!!!! :toast

FuzzyLumpkins
05-03-2013, 02:46 PM
8) All Mexican Spur fans (Elnono

:lol

ohmwrecker
05-03-2013, 04:49 PM
The hottest girls on any campus are sorority girls.

Dance majors, dude.

The Reckoning
05-03-2013, 06:33 PM
communications majors

mouse
05-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Phew!

RACK!