PDA

View Full Version : Davis Bertans to work out with the Spurs in offseason

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 02:43 PM
He's been a much talked about overseas guy since we got him in the Hill-Leonard trade. He's 6'10 with 3 point range and has some athletic ability. Glad he's taking that next step to actually come aboard

Link (http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba/54901/davis-bertans-will-spend-summer-working-out-with-the-spurs.html). Truth be told, I'm shocked I beat ace3g (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2345) to the punch :lol

ace3g
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
link? quote?

bklynspursfan
04-30-2013, 02:48 PM
According to his agent Arturs Kalnitis (via Sportacentrs.com), Davis will spend the full summer in San Antonio to train with the team once his season with Partizan in the Serbian League is over.
"Davis right after the season will go to San Antonio to work with the Spurs' coaches," said his agent Kalnītis. "He'll be in the U.S. until the start of the Latvian national team training," added the player's agent.

http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-articles/april/davis-bertans-to-heading-to-san-antonio-for-sumer-training.html (http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-articles/april/davis-bertans-to-heading-to-san-antonio-for-sumer-training.html)

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 02:49 PM
link? quote?

updated. and got some help from the poster below

Dex
04-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah...that guy...

BillMc
04-30-2013, 03:05 PM
I used to live in Riga, Latvia and still have friends there. They're high on Davis (though obviously biased). Say he can shoot really well, but release is a bit slow. Not sure how many of my friends have seen him live or if this is just info coming in from the Serbian league, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'll be in Riga this summer, was hoping to see the Latvian national team, but ironically Davis will be in San Antonio apparently.

Bruno
04-30-2013, 03:14 PM
I posted it yesterday in the TT forum:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177037&page=7

The most interesting part is Bertans not being sure to be back next season with Partizan which basically means he thinks he could be signed by Spurs this summer.

DesignatedT
04-30-2013, 03:20 PM
More interested in Hanga at this point.

moisaenz
04-30-2013, 03:27 PM
So if this guy signs... For sure Blair is not contemplated to be signed another contract.

SenorSpur
04-30-2013, 03:30 PM

Amen.

Samr.
04-30-2013, 03:40 PM
lol sjax

04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
what happened to ryan richards?

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
So if this guy signs... For sure Blair is not contemplated to be signed another contract.
This guy seems like a stretch 4, so I don't think this would really impact Blair. However, I think Baynes will absorb Blair's minutes next season. I'm curious as to what happens with Bonner. If his strong play in the postseason continues, with they actually bring him back for his 3.5 million (I think it's somewhere between 3.5 and 4), or do they still give him the 1 million and let him walk? I think Bonner is currently holding Bertans' roster spot. Hanga is intriguing but I haven't heard any news regarding him recently

Libri
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM

:lol

playblair
04-30-2013, 03:47 PM
the haters will become believers playblair = right about next era line up..................

parker/cojo
hanga/denmon
kawhi/bertans
blair/richards
splitter/baynes

Bruno
04-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Bertans is a SF.

hooperflash
04-30-2013, 04:02 PM
the haters will become believers playblair = right about next era line up..................

parker/cojo
hanga/denmon
kawhi/bertans
blair/richards
Splitter/baynes

Is that you Brandon Jennings?

”I said we'd beat them in six games, but ya see, what had happened waaaas.....”
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0823/nba_g_jennings01jr_576.jpg

MSPaint
04-30-2013, 04:06 PM

parker/cojo
hanga/denmon
kawhi/bertans
blair/richards
splitter/baynes

Needs more "........" tbh

Ditty
04-30-2013, 04:08 PM

parker/cojo
hanga/denmon
kawhi/bertans
blair/richards
splitter/baynes

being medicore

DPG21920
04-30-2013, 04:14 PM

Why? With CJ progressing well & De Colo having a pretty solid year, why more interested in Hanga? With Jack gone & a solid back up SF a more pressing need, to me Bertans is more interesting at the moment.

Juggity
04-30-2013, 04:38 PM

Turns out he sucks and was a waste of a pick.

playblair
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM

Ryan Richards wins Player of the Week HonorsRichards is now playing for BC Vienna of the Austrian League and in just two games, he has made an immediate impact averaging 27.5ppg and 10.5rpg. Richards also had a double-double (22 points and 11 rebounds) in a recent win over Oberwart for Vienna

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Why? With CJ progressing well & De Colo having a pretty solid year, why more interested in Hanga? With Jack gone & a solid back up SF a more pressing need, to me Bertans is more interesting at the moment.

Nando is going to need to continue to work at the outside shot. He was called "mini-Manu" during the preseason and for parts of the season and he's going to have to work to be that sort of player. Now, Nando will never be as athletic as Manu was, and by a wide margin, but if he can be that SG-PG hybrid who is a legit 3 point threat, I can see him playing alongside CoJo

DesignatedT
04-30-2013, 05:02 PM

I think a SG is badly needed. Somebody who can create their own shot and score the ball. I'm fine with CJ being the backup PG next season but I'm not really sure De Colo has what it takes to be anything more than an insurance/backup PG. Manu is probably good for 40 games next season and Green is way to much of a system player who can create nothing on his own.

backup SF is also a need and I would like to see the Spurs maybe look at more of a vet there like a Corey Brewer/Francisco Garcia type. Also from what I have seen Hanga is the more polished prospect at this point.

I would be pretty unimpressed if the Spurs went into next season with Parker, Manu, Green, Cojo and De Colo as the guards. I think that would be awfully stupid seeing Manu's situation. We are extremely lucky he's even playing right now.

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 05:07 PM
I think a SG is badly needed. Somebody who can create their own shot and score the ball. I'm fine with CJ being the backup PG next season but I'm not really sure De Colo has what it takes to be anything more than an insurance/backup PG. Manu is probably good for 40 games next season and Green is way to much of a system player who can create nothing on his own.

backup SF is also a need and I would like to see the Spurs maybe look at more of a vet there like a Corey Brewer/Francisco Garcia type. Also from what I have seen Hanga is the more polished prospect at this point.

I would be pretty unimpressed if the Spurs went into next season with Parker, Manu, Green, Cojo and De Colo as the guards. I think that would be awfully stupid seeing Manu's situation. We are extremely lucky he's even playing right now.

De Colo has been so up and down its been really maddening. One day he looks like the perfect backup point guard, one day his outside shot is falling and looks like a solid reserve 2 that can pass, and the next day he just dribbles around like Darrius Morris without actually creating anything. At least Hanga has that scorer's mentality.

yavozerb
04-30-2013, 05:08 PM

In my opinion Bertans is the best long term spurs prospect at this current time but he is still 2-3 seasons from becoming an NBA player. Hanga I believe can contribute as soon as next season at the sg position.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Pop's going to re-sign Bonner to a long term deal tbh.

superjames1992
04-30-2013, 05:16 PM
We should get rid of all the gringos on this team and go all-International, tbh.

DPG21920
04-30-2013, 05:26 PM
From what little I have seen of Hanga, I have no reason to believe at this point in time he is ready to contribute.

letmk
04-30-2013, 05:28 PM

If Bonner (big big if) can help the Spurs advance to the Finals, let alone win it, sure he deserves to be brought back.

spurraider21
04-30-2013, 05:32 PM
I keep typing and erasing a response to this because I can't really put into words how I feel about Bonner. He played pretty damn good against the Lakers, and if he can maintain that level of play, I wouldn't mind having a guy like that on the roster. He's also a good locker room guy and should be fairly cheap. Next year if he is retained he will make 3.95 million, though only 1 million is guaranteed, so he can be waived and it won't cost much. Having him on board for 1 more year at 4 million still seems like too steep a price though. If he is retained and still plays marginally well, I wouldn't be shocked if they gave him a small 2 year deal at seasons end.

But at the same time, prior to the playoffs, Bonner's role had seen a marked decline this year with his fair share of DNP's as well as reduced minutes per game in those he did appear in, so it seems Pop is quite ready to move on, especially if Bertans is on the horizon. In an offseason which is our big cap-clearing summer, it does make sense to let Bonner walk instead of paying him 4 million.

intlspurshk
04-30-2013, 06:03 PM
SPURS really needs a mobile big in PF/SF to combat with Thunder / Heat. While Bonner has finally provided a good playoff performance, it is still against a team with low motivation and chemistry. Whether Bonner/Diaw should be retained will depend on how much SPURS is willing to spend on Spiltter and whom SPURS can acquire through draft and trade to fill this need. Bertans could be signed as a long term project to replace Bonner.

Bruno
04-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Seriously, I truly don't get the love for Hanga.

Bertans, a 20 years old player, is having a better season in Europe than Hanga, who is 24. Bertans is BY FAR the best prospect.

TD 21
04-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Bertans is a SF.

For now . . . but he's got stretch four written all over him (in the NBA, at least). Remember, Ilyasova, Jerebko, Novak, etc., were also drafted as SF's, only to be converted into PF's.

Samr.
04-30-2013, 06:41 PM
If Bonner (big big if) can help the Spurs advance to the Finals, let alone win it, sure he deserves to be brought back.

#letBonnersign

G-Dawgg
04-30-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm not a big Bonner fan nor do I really believe in him, but he played a hell of a series vs the Lakers. A lot of people on this site need to shut the fuck up..-at least for now. Danny Green on the other hand is a useless tit when he's not hitting wide open 3's that are spoon fed to him....

Obstructed_View
04-30-2013, 07:03 PM
I keep typing and erasing a response to this because I can't really put into words how I feel about Bonner. He played pretty damn good against the Lakers, and if he can maintain that level of play, I wouldn't mind having a guy like that on the roster. He's also a good locker room guy and should be fairly cheap. Next year if he is retained he will make 3.95 million, though only 1 million is guaranteed, so he can be waived and it won't cost much. Having him on board for 1 more year at 4 million still seems like too steep a price though. If he is retained and still plays marginally well, I wouldn't be shocked if they gave him a small 2 year deal at seasons end.

But at the same time, prior to the playoffs, Bonner's role had seen a marked decline this year with his fair share of DNP's as well as reduced minutes per game in those he did appear in, so it seems Pop is quite ready to move on, especially if Bertans is on the horizon. In an offseason which is our big cap-clearing summer, it does make sense to let Bonner walk instead of paying him 4 million.

I personally like Bonner. He played relatively brilliantly against LA, was still, by far, the team's worst defender, and he passed up a number of shots he should have taken. There's no way to refute the evidence that the offense moves much better when he's in the game, and his insertion into the lineups helped the Spurs snap out of the offensive rut they found themselves in at the end of the season. This is what caused Pop to mistakenly believe that Bonner could do what Horry did for the team. There should be a lot of guys who are tall and can hit threes to spread the offense out that don't have the kind of weaknesses Bonner has, many of whom can actually play either the small forward or power forward positions, depending on need. Having actual centers on the team again makes that possible. Matty's ability to hit a couple of shots in the postseason, while refreshing, is far too little too late for me.

CGD
04-30-2013, 07:49 PM
I think three years from now, when folks reevaluate the Hill trade, the consensus is going to be that the Spurs schooled Indiana terribly. If the kid can develop a midrange game he's going to be an incredibly difficult cover. There is a lot of talk about players going to train with Hakeem in the summers; this guy needs to train with Dirk in the future and learn that midrange fade away!

superjames1992
04-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Let's remember that Bonner is 33. The next deal he signs may be his last, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
04-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Very interested in Bertans, would like Hanga to come as well :hungry:

cd021
04-30-2013, 08:11 PM

You can't waste a late second round pick. Thats an oxymoron.

John B
04-30-2013, 08:19 PM
From what little I have seen of Hanga, I have no reason to believe at this point in time he is ready to contribute.
At 6'10" who can shoot 3? Pop is salivating. I hate to see Blair go since he seems to have finally figured that running floater. But he's the odd man out.

Whisky Dog
04-30-2013, 08:27 PM
At 6'10" who can shoot 3? Pop is salivating. I hate to see Blair go since he seems to have finally figured that running floater. But he's the odd man out.

6'10"? Dude's like 6'6" or 7" tops

Bruno
04-30-2013, 08:27 PM
For now . . . but he's got stretch four written all over him (in the NBA, at least).

I'm not sure how much you have seen him play but from what I've seen of him, it's a big reach to think that he will or should end up as a stretch PF. He has really the game and the body of a SF.

benefactor
04-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeah...he's simply not built like a stretch 4 at all. Leonard is more of a stretch 4 than he is.

Slutter McGee
04-30-2013, 08:48 PM
6'10"? Dude's like 6'6" or 7" tops

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/davis-bertans

Or he is 6 fucking 10.

Jesus,

Slutter McGee

Whisky Dog
04-30-2013, 08:50 PM
http://www.nbadraft.net/players/davis-bertans

Or he is 6 fucking 10.

Jesus,

Slutter McGee

Hey look at what the post I quoted said and who he was quoting. He was talking about Hanga not Bertans. Check before going all dick mode

yavozerb
04-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Seriously, I truly don't get the love for Hanga.

Bertans, a 20 years old player, is having a better season in Europe than Hanga, who is 24. Bertans is BY FAR the best prospect.

I do not think anyone has disagreed with your stmt about Bertans being the better prospect due to his age. Bertans just isnt ready ready right now for the NBA due to his current primary asset, which his age. I believe Hanga is. This is not slighting Bertans any, so do not take it as such.

Whisky Dog
04-30-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm not sure how much you have seen him play but from what I've seen of him, it's a big reach to think that he will or should end up as a stretch PF. He has really the game and the body of a SF.

He's only 20 years old so he's still a baby. Look at what Dirk looked like at 20. With an NBA strength program and filling out / growing as 20 yr olds still do until about age 22 or 23 he could be 6'10" to 6'11" and 230 to 240 LBs or so depending on where his body goes. He could grow into a stretch 4 or be a Dirk Jr

Juggity
04-30-2013, 09:10 PM
You can't waste a late second round pick. Thats an oxymoron.

If your pick has a bad attitude and zero NBA potential, it's a waste tbh

Bruno
04-30-2013, 09:26 PM
He's only 20 years old so he's still a baby. Look at what Dirk looked like at 20. With an NBA strength program and filling out / growing as 20 yr olds still do until about age 22 or 23 he could be 6'10" to 6'11" and 230 to 240 LBs or so depending on where his body goes. He could grow into a stretch 4 or be a Dirk Jr

Well, it's always possible but I would say it's a damn long shot. Bertans has a very narrow frame and I don't see him adding a lot of weight. He has also truly the game of a perimeter player.

palangi
04-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I would actually like to see both adam hanga and davis bertans both come over next year and play. both these guys give us length and athleticism (especially hanga). There is a spot for bertans already as we don't have a backup SF. This kid has range and can handle the ball a little. Then for hanga, neal is a free agent and might not be resigned. especially if someone gives him a big contract. or maybe we could trade green and keep miller and bring hanga over. hanga does need to continue to work his outside shot and chip england is perfect for this. but hanga is very athletic and has good length.

hanga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGv_vnA169I

bertans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i39z7z-2FvQ

SpursBills
04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
Well, it's always possible but I would say it's a damn long shot. Bertans has a very narrow frame and I don't see him adding a lot of weight. He has also truly the game of a perimeter player.

Bruno, in your opinion, who currently in the nba would Bertans most resemble if he develops as hoped? Do you see him as a Gallinari type of player?

Bruno
04-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Bruno, in your opinion, who currently in the nba would Bertans most resemble if he develops as hoped? Do you see him as a Gallinari type of player?

I would put him more in the Peja mold.

Whisky Dog
04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
I would put him more in the Peja mold.

A 6'10 to 6'11 Peja? That would look weird. Wonder if he'll have the quicks to guard SF

TheGoldStandard
04-30-2013, 10:14 PM
Interesting to see the results of who will come over and what they will accomplish, looks like we'll all be watching a lot of Austin Toro's games.

cd021
04-30-2013, 10:29 PM
If your pick has a bad attitude and zero NBA potential, it's a waste tbh

He athletic and big and zero risk to the team. If he pans out then its a big steal if he doesn't it then you could have it really doesn't matter. Very few second rounds make a rotation anyway, let alone someone taken that late.

cd021
04-30-2013, 10:47 PM
SPURS really needs a mobile big in PF/SF to combat with Thunder / Heat. While Bonner has finally provided a good playoff performance, it is still against a team with low motivation and chemistry. Whether Bonner/Diaw should be retained will depend on how much SPURS is willing to spend on Spiltter and whom SPURS can acquire through draft and trade to fill this need. Bertans could be signed as a long term project to replace Bonner.

Diaw has a player option, He will be back.

100%duncan
05-01-2013, 05:41 AM

parker/cojo
hanga/denmon
kawhi/bertans
blair/richards
splitter/baynes

Dear god. I'm gonna miss the current team.

100%duncan
05-01-2013, 05:57 AM
I don't get the comparison between Bertans and Hanga tbh. Very different players.

Obstructed_View
05-01-2013, 07:31 AM
A 6'10 to 6'11 Peja? That would look weird. Wonder if he'll have the quicks to guard SF

It'll look just like the actual Peja, who is 6'10".

Russ
05-01-2013, 10:13 AM
I remember posting during the '11 draft that in one night the Spurs had their best off-season in years -- getting Kawhi and Bertans in the same draft (not to mention Cory Joseph whom I wrongly thought was a reach).

Bertans looks like a budding star -- could end up the sweetest 3 point stroke in history. :)

snickles
05-01-2013, 10:36 AM

wasn't peja 6'10?

EDIT: obstructed_view beat me to it.

Whisky Dog
05-01-2013, 10:52 AM
It'll look just like the actual Peja, who is 6'10".

My bad, I thought Peja was 6'6 or 6'7 at the most. Never remembered him being that tall but I didn't give a shit about the Kings either

TD 21
05-01-2013, 07:11 PM

It's definitely debatable. It's possible he ends up as an over sized SF, with sub par physical tools, such as Dunleavy or Casspi, or an undersized PF, such as Novak or Babbitt, where in the right match-ups, his underwhelming physical tools could be hid and his strength (shooting) magnified. He could even be a combination of both. But with Leonard entrenched as a 35+ mpg SF and stretch fours being difficult to find, I suspect they gradually transition him into that role as he get's stronger.

TheyCallMePro
05-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Does this mean he'll actually be playing with the spurs next year? He sounds like another Matt Bonner. Hopefully Bonner 2.0 though...

spurraider21
05-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Does this mean he'll actually be playing with the spurs next year? He sounds like another Matt Bonner. Hopefully Bonner 2.0 though...

Much better athlete than Bonner and doesn't have the same slow/low release point. Whether he'll be as deadly a 3 point shooter as Bonner in the NBA is yet to be seen. The only similarity they have in their game is their shooting range and their listed height

TheGoldStandard
05-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Probably wouldn't play next season very much or very limited depending on the offseason grabs and who stays. More than likely will be in the D-League because of his age but might impress during the offseason so who knows.

Ice009
05-01-2013, 09:03 PM

What do you mean that it would look weird? Peja is 6'10".

wildbill2u
05-02-2013, 12:11 AM
thanks for the highlight clips. The strange thing between the two is that Bertans was the one taking all the jump shots from the perimeter. Hanga, the SG was mostly doing athletic dunks which makes me wonder if he really has the outside threat necessary for a SG in the NBA.

On the other hand there is no question about Bertans ability to hit the 3. He was hitting them from way behind the arc.

xellos88330
05-02-2013, 01:13 AM
I am glad the Spurs grabbed Bertans. I am concerned about his quicks defensively, however, on offense he does seem to have a quick first step that creates his shot. If he can translate that speed to reaction defensively he could be a HUGE asset for the Spurs at SF. I do not want him as a stretch 4, but I believe that he could be useful in that area against the small ball teams. He also has sneaky athleticism. It isn't the greatest, but it is much better than any current Spur not named Leonard/Baynes.

tomtom
05-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Peja is 6'10

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 03:11 AM
I remember posting during the '11 draft that in one night the Spurs had their best off-season in years -- getting Kawhi and Bertans in the same draft (not to mention Cory Joseph whom I wrongly thought was a reach).

Bertans looks like a budding star -- could end up the sweetest 3 point stroke in history. :)You were right to think he was a reach at the time, but it seems like promising to pick him in the first round might have been the only way for him to stay in the draft.

Brazil
05-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Public announcement for those who didn't see it yet despite 20 different posters mentioned it. Peja is 6'10

Mal
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Dont think he is NBA ready, but solid workout with Spurs coaches surely is a good thing.

boutons_deux
05-02-2013, 09:18 AM
youtube "davis bertans", looks very athletic, smooth, aggressive, and his interview shows him to be quite intelligent and articulate, esp compared with the numerous tongue-tied, cliche-spewing dumbfucks in NBA now. Looks like another Spurs discovery.

And only 21, the age of US college senior.

temujin
05-02-2013, 10:43 AM
I seem to remember he has a contract with Partizan for one more year, possibly two.

spurraider21
05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
How tall was Peja tbh?

EDIT: blue font implied, people

Manu-20
05-02-2013, 02:29 PM
How tall was Peja tbh?
6'10

szkorhetz
05-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Really? He is just almost as long as Kawhi, can handle the ball better, passes better and he is much more athletic.

DPG21920
05-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Yikes.

bluebellmaniac
05-02-2013, 04:28 PM
So somehow this thread got turned upside down and inside out with the idea that Peja was somehow short and that Hanga is now a better passer and more athletic than Kawhi.... and so it would seem to be implied that he could/should play the backup SF role.... Sigh.... It's going to be a long post-season once the playoffs are over...

Budkin
05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Bertans is one ugly dude. He can ball though.

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/168/356/168356585_640.jpg

Mel_13
05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
So somehow this thread got turned upside down and inside out with the idea that Peja was somehow short and that Hanga is now a better passer and more athletic than Kawhi.... and so it would seem to be implied that he could/should play the backup SF role.... Sigh.... It's going to be a long post-season once the playoffs are over...

Shorter offseasons are yet another benefit of deep playoff runs..

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Bertans' highlights look pretty good from what I've seen. Moves well with and without the ball and can get his shot up under some pressure.

As was mentioned before, his frame doesn't look like it's going to take much more weight, but he doesn't need that much more.

DPG21920
05-02-2013, 05:25 PM
His movements and abilities remind me a little of Korver for some reason.

thiste
05-02-2013, 05:36 PM
As was mentioned before, his frame doesn't look like it's going to take much more weight, but he doesn't need that much more.

These comments are always funny to me because I remember a few years ago people were saying the exact same thing about Noah. Now he may not be the biggest dude in the NBA but he put his mind to it and developed a NBA body now. In short, you never know!

Case in point:
http://basketsession.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/04/Joakim-Noah-Large-160411-ChrisElise.jpg

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
These comments are always funny to me because I remember a few years ago people were saying the exact same thing about Noah. Now he may not be the biggest dude in the NBA but he put his mind to it and developed a NBA body now. In short, you never know!

Case in point:
http://basketsession.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/04/Joakim-Noah-Large-160411-ChrisElise.jpgYeah, he's like 230. That's an upper limit for Bertans, and it's not that big.

BackHome
05-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Prince, Durant, Reggie Miller all come to mind on slight framed players with pretty decent game.

Russ
05-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Prince, Durant, Reggie Miller all come to mind on slight framed players with pretty decent game.

Too bad the Spurs never had one of those skinny guys who could really play . . .

yavozerb
05-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I posted this in both forums since Bertans is a popular name these days..great news though and click read more for buyout numbers

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://mercafichajes.es/tag/davis-bertans/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddavis%2Bbertans%26client%3Dsafari%26s a%3DX%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1273%26bih%3D686%26tbs%3D qdr:d