PDA

View Full Version : SPINOFF- wackest posters in the club

Trill Clinton
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
***disclaimer*** if you're prone to catching feelings online, please exit thread now.

1. cosmiccowboy- his favorite thread topics is, himself. yup, the guy loves to tell/show us about his everyday life. but i do give him props on that redneck salad recipe:toast

2. vivaespuelas- dude had a black man in his avi, hispanic name and is racist as fuck:lol his favorite posters here are the female members. nh, but he strikes me as the only guy on the cheerleading team. the guy who paints his female friends nails and gossips about boys at school.

3. symple19- typical wigger. i remember him being very vocal against black qb's and then out of nowhere he's kaepernicks biggest fan. also racist but listens to hip hop, shitty hip hop at that.

will post more names later

Avante
04-30-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm going to come clean, I like the joust, debate, argument, fight. To go around kissy pooing and slapping ass, boring. I like everyone here, while I sometimes have a little struggle coming down a few levels I make it work. I can't expect some of the kids here to know a whole hell of a lot, (I didn't either once upon a time) they do entertain me however and it is funny.

I don't think anyone here sets out to be...DUH!...so it takes some patience and understanding when dealing with them. They'll grow out of it.

All in all a pretty cool place to relax while slapping little twits around. Yes, never met a twit I didn't like.

Just popped in my head.

h6Uht69h8Is

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 07:20 PM
cosmicboy is a fake badass imho. guy often tries to look cool and pretend good, when his viewpoints are basically the same level as a post-menopause housewife tbh. while he may have a decent degree and good income, it doesn't guarantee him being a badass poster imho

CubanSucks
05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
3. Avante- the result of someone with too much time on their hands and nothing funny or interesting to say. He really is the greatest troll of all time because even though he's trying to be retarded I still truly hate him

2. OP- "Ay ay ay! Maaaaaan I's black and I's proud! Mane fuck dat white foo!"

1. balli- it's been awhile. I always loved seeing him get his jimbobs rumbled

lebomb
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
lebomb

blkroadrunners
05-01-2013, 01:32 PM
lebomb

lebomb
05-01-2013, 01:46 PM
/thread

Avante
05-01-2013, 02:20 PM
3. Avante- the result of someone with too much time on their hands and nothing funny or interesting to say. He really is the greatest troll of all time because even though he's trying to be retarded I still truly hate him

2. OP- "Ay ay ay! Maaaaaan I's black and I's proud! Mane fuck dat white foo!"

1. balli- it's been awhile. I always loved seeing him get his jimbobs rumbled

That coming from a guy who thinks...

Food To Eat For Better Poop

....is interesting, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about better poop other than yourself?

Do I really need to bring up all those other totally stupid threads of yours? How about....Shake That Ass Girl...hahahahaha!!! Try...2...replies.

mrsmaalox
05-01-2013, 03:20 PM
TDMVPDPOY

to21
05-01-2013, 03:29 PM
This is gonna be goooood

to21
05-01-2013, 03:30 PM
If making nothing but threads about food and tv shows gets you on the top on some lists, I can't wait to see the criteria for this imho.

CubanSucks
05-01-2013, 03:56 PM

....is interesting, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about better poop other than yourself?

Do I really need to bring up all those other totally stupid threads of yours? How about....Shake That Ass Girl...hahahahaha!!! Try...2...replies.

how is discussing what makes for a better stool not interesting? It's informative and affects everyone. That other thread was just misunderstood. It would've been hilarious if everyone was on my advanced level of humor. It's better to let your own thread die than to bump it countless times with multiple paragraphs of useless information

Trill Clinton
05-01-2013, 04:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/gPE89.gif

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:03 PM
how is discussing what makes for a better stool not interesting? It's informative and affects everyone. That other thread was just misunderstood. It would've been hilarious if everyone was on my advanced level of humor. It's better to let your own thread die than to bump it countless times with multiple paragraphs of useless information

Dude....Where's the Clitoris....did you really ask that? Want more totally stupid ass crap from you?

Oh hell yes I worry about better poop all the time, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Degrees of poop, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

you...so hows the poop
x...hmmmm?....fair, how about you?
you...pretty good today, not to chunky.
x....I hate chunky
you...I hear ya

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

leemajors
05-01-2013, 04:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gPE89.gif

pretty much what happened to avante in the espn thread in the political forum.

Reck
05-01-2013, 04:17 PM

Avante went into the political forum?

I can only imagine how retarded he looks there compared to here. May not even compare. :lol

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:34 PM

What were you watching?

I told it exactly how it is. Didn't somebody comment on that?

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:35 PM

I can only imagine how retarded he looks there compared to here. May not even compare. :lol

Nothing more retarded than knowing that no NFL players don't want to play with gay guys and yes Islam is all about violence. Pretty retarded huh?

ChumpDumper
05-01-2013, 06:11 PM
What were you watching?

I told it exactly how it is. Didn't somebody comment on that?Yes, your "Gays can't be in the NFL because homophobes like myself would get upset" argument was duly noted.

CuckingFunt
05-01-2013, 08:58 PM

Consider some of the other posters who post in the political forum and then give that a re-think.

Avante
05-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes, your "Gays can't be in the NFL because homophobes like myself would get upset" argument was duly noted.

Didn't I say that homosexuality should be tolerated, hell yes I did. They just have to realize reality, what sport is more macho than football? Those guys don't want a gay guy out there it goes against the gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Come on guy even you know that.

Avante
05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Consider some of the other posters who post in the political forum and then give that a re-think.

I saw nobody there that had any idea what real life is like.

Blake
05-01-2013, 09:51 PM

and every thread in the NFL forum

Avante
05-01-2013, 09:53 PM
and every thread in the NFL forum

You mean all the know nothings totally freaking because somebody there can actually talk football? Somebody with some depth is a no no. But...it's funny and I do get a kick out of it.

This is where I go to talk some serious football

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?75-NFL

Blake
05-01-2013, 09:55 PM
I saw nobody there that had any idea what real life is like.

Anecdante

Blake
05-01-2013, 09:59 PM
You mean all the know nothings totally freaking because somebody there can actually talk football? Somebody with some depth is a no no. But...it's funny and I do get a kick out of it.

No, for example, I mean the way the forum went nuclear on you after you blamed your son for logging in under your user name after your NFL predictions failed.

....and any almost every thread, you still try to pretend you are a predicting beast......and in turn, you are reminded that you are either a liar or terrible at predictions.

Avante
05-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Anecdante

Don't you ever tire of ......where's Avante, oh boy there he is.....?

Blake
05-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Don't you ever tire of ......where's Avante, oh boy there he is.....?

I don't do that. You need to get out into the real world more.

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:03 PM
No, I mean the way the forum went nuclear on you after you blamed your son for logging in under your user name after your NFL predictions failed.

Midgets going nuclear, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A forum where nobody would know shit about the history of their team isn't something I worry a whole hell of a lot about. Bunch of kids trying to talk football. You toss anything at them at all and its.....huh??? Their only as deep as ESPN.

Blake
05-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Midgets going nuclear, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A forum where nobody would know shit about the history of yeam isn't something I worry a whole hell of a lot about.

you are worried often. The butthurt proof is there.

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't do that. You need to get out into the real world more.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:06 PM
you are worried often. The butthurt proof is there.

Not even a tiny bit.

You list Texas Tech as your clege football team, yet I seriously doubt you know shit about them. Who was a big blond stud running back they once had?

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Midgets going nuclear, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A forum where nobody would know shit about the history of their team isn't something I worry a whole hell of a lot about. Bunch of kids trying to talk football. You toss anything at them at all and its.....huh??? Their only as deep as ESPN.

that makes no sense because you post history shit that nobody cares about and you're still here so you're contradicting yourself.

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:23 PM
that makes no sense because you post history shit that nobody cares about and you're still here so you're contradicting yourself.

What do you do, yep....nothing. When was the last time you did anything but wimper?

I got into football back in the days of Jim Brown, have seen them all since, so there I am in a room full of kids who can't talk anything pre2000. Sure it's going to be a little rocky. If they had half a brain they'd try to learn something instead of acting like little punks. Here it is the off season a perfect time for kids to let somebody who has seen all the greats help them add to their knowledge. I'd love that myself, be bugging the guy to school me.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:25 PM
What do you do, yep....nothing. When was the last time you did anything but wimper?

I got into football back in the days of Jim Brown, have seen them all since, so there I am in a room full of kids who can't talk anything pre2000. Sure it's going to rocky. If they half a brain they'd try to learn something instead of acting like little punks. Here it is the off season a perfect time for kids to let somebody who has seen all the greats help them add to their knowledge. I'd love that myself.

so you're just going to completely ignore how you contradicted yourself? You don't need to reply you can just ignore me putting you in your place and exposing you for the liar you are like you do most of the time

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:28 PM
so you're just going to completely ignore how you contradicted yourself? You don't need to reply you can just ignore me putting you in your place and exposing you for the liar you are like you do most of the time

You are too stupid to put anyone anywhere. Look at yourself asshole, one wimper after another, why is that? Cry cry cry and cry, damn dude. I look at you and it's disgusting, a genuine punk ass bitch and you put me....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, do something besides boohooboohoo all the fucking time.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:29 PM
You are too stupid to be anyone anywhere. Lok at yourself ashole, one wimper after another, why is that? Cry cry cry and cry, damn dude. I look at you and it's disgusting, a genuine punk ass bitch and you put me....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, do something besides boohooboohoo all the fucking time.
that's a yes to the question i asked then :tu

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:31 PM
that's a yes to the question i asked then :tu

Stick to...

Yet the poster known as "superfag" comes from America. So our shitty people are shittier then everyone else's shitty people

....it's all you can do, it's all you ever do, why is that little fella. Why the constant whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Are you ever happy?

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Stick to...

Yet the poster known as "superfag" comes from America. So our shitty people are shittier then everyone else's shitty people

....it's all you can do, it's all you ever do, why is that little fella. Why the constant whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Are you ever happy?
I'm happy when you're not shitting on this forum starting fights.

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm happy when you're not shitting on this forum starting fights.

If ya paid any attention at all you'd notice I never ever start anything. I'm a counter puncher. Tell me little man do I ever talk to you ...unless...you come to me, well?

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:46 PM
If ya paid any attention at all you'd notice I never ever start anything. I'm a counter puncher. Tell me little man do I ever talk to you ...unless...you come to me, well?

In this thread this one thread, this thread we're in you called me an asshole, for nothing, that's not a counter punch that's you starting shit.

This is the truth as seen by everyone feel free to ignore it again

leemajors
05-01-2013, 11:05 PM
They may not know the history of their teams, but they honor their bets.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:09 PM
In this thread this one thread, this thread we're in you called me an asshole, for nothing, that's not a counter punch that's you starting shit.

This is the truth as seen by everyone feel free to ignore it again

I confess when someone never says anything positive and does nothing ever but pester and bitch ya stop caring about treating them with respect because they never show any. If you're real worried about how I treat you cool your stupid ass bullshit. And yes you did start this as you always do, like I said I'm not going to waste my time on a dummy like you unless you do what you're doing now.

Dude, all you do is bitch/criticize and your posting history proves that. What is wrong with you, dead serious.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:14 PM
I confess when someone never says anything positive and does nothing ever but pester and bitch ya stop caring about treating them with respect because they never show any. If you're real worried about how I treat you cool your stupid ass bullshit. And yes you did start this as you always do, like I said I'm not going to waste my time on a dummy like you unless you do what you're doing now.

Dude, all you do is bitch/criticize and your posting history proves that.
You started this you have no proof i started it and I've clearly shown where you called me an asshole and tried to start shit with me I don't need to call you names your history speaks for itself. I'd prefer not to waste any barbs on you because that's what you enjoy.

What is wrong with you, dead serious.

You're not serious you've posted numerous times how you try in start "e-fights" with people who don't agree with you.

Blake
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Dude, all you do is bitch/criticize and your posting history proves that.

rofl pot kettle etc

Blake
05-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Bullshit!!!!!!!!

No suprise that a nutjob like you feels stalked. On a public messageboard in a thread someone else started.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:21 PM
No suprise that a nutjob like you feels stalked. On a public messageboard in a thread someone else started.

It must have something to do with a little shit like you spending most your time here chasing me around, ya reckon? So tell me midget who else have you talked to here?

Blake
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Not even a tiny bit.

Bullshit!!!!

You list Texas Tech as your clege football team, yet I seriously doubt you know shit about them. Who was a big blond stud running back they once had?

The Golden Palomino Donny Anderson?

that's a 30 second google that proves jack shit, per your usual bads.

Blake
05-01-2013, 11:26 PM
It must have something to do with a little shit like you spending most your time here chasing me around, ya reckon? So tell me midget who else have you talked to here?

It's your claim that you feel needs to be proven. Prove it yourself, dumbfuck.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:34 PM
You started this you have no proof i started it and I've clearly shown where you called me an asshole and tried to start shit with me I don't need to call you names your history speaks for itself. I'd prefer not to waste any barbs on you because that's what you enjoy.

You're not serious you've posted numerous times how you try in start "e-fights" with people who don't agree with you.

Dude, as you can see I always get what I want. Look at yourself slick, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Dude, as you can see I always get what I want. Look at yourself slick, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

you wanted me to point out your obvious lies? OK well just ask next time.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:37 PM
It's your claim that you feel needs to be proven. Prove it yourself, dumbfuck.

Just as I thought, you don't wanna say...well yes Avante, I actually whisper, Avante, Avante, Avante while wacking off. I don't blame ya.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:37 PM
*insert ambiguous statement cause you have nothing meaningful to say*

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:38 PM
you wanted me to point out your obvious lies? OK well just ask next time.

I'll ask one more time......do I ever talk to you unless I look down and see you humping my leg.....answer the fucking question punk.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:39 PM
*insert ambiguous statement cause you have nothing meaningful to say*

You see....whwahwhwahwimper...as something meaningful to say, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
I'll ask one more time......do I ever talk to you unless I look down and see you humping my leg.....answer the fucking question punk.

You answer my question first.........punk. You won't so I won't. I didn't start shit with you, you started with me, so don't go saying i'm "humping your leg" when it's you coming after me for no reason.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:48 PM
You answer my question first.........punk. You won't so I won't. I didn't start shit with you, you started with me, so don't go saying i'm "humping your leg" when it's you coming after me for no reason.

You can't be serious. Do I really gotta go back and copy/paste all the fucking times you've humped frantically away on my leg?

Why is it we only talk when you jump on that leg?

Ok asshole, starting right now I'm just going to post a number when you latch on, then maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. Guys like me don't talk to guys like you unless provoked.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Why is it we only talk when you jump on that leg?

Cause your threads are garbage that I don't post in, I stay away from your crappy threads but when you try to lie in other people's and ruin them I will not hesitate to put you to task. Notice I've stayed out of your threads cause you can lie all you want in your crap threads. They're crappy enough anyway.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Cause your threads are garbage that I don't post in, I stay away from your crappy threads but when you try to lie in other people's and ruin them I will not hesitate to put you to task. Notice I've stayed out of your threads cause you can lie all you want in your crap threads. They're crappy enough anyway.

One

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:55 PM
One

eighty

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Discourse done so Avante's given up like he always does. Don't ask the question if you don't want the answers boy

Avante
05-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Two

Hahahahahaha, totally owned!

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Biggest faggots in the Club:

1. A
2. V
3. A
4. N
5. T
6. E

Blake
05-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Just as I thought, you don't wanna say...well yes Avante, I actually whisper, Avante, Avante, Avante while wacking off. I don't blame ya.

wow, you actually imagine me doing that?

creepy old fuck.

Blake
05-02-2013, 12:57 AM

Lying about others doesn't mean you own them.

You really don't know how owning works.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Two

Hahahahahaha, totally owned!
three
gottcha back, knew you were going to do that

me 3 you 2 soon to be 4 when you quote this as 3

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:08 AM

1. A
2. V
3. A
4. N
5. T
6. E

Ever notice you get totally ignored.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Lying about others doesn't mean you own them.

You really don't know how owning works.

Sure I do, you being the perfect example. Look at yourself slick, I'm all you do. Yep, owned.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Actually, no, since I can pretty much always count on a butthurt response from you :lol

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:10 AM
three
gottcha back, knew you were going to do that

me 3 you 2 soon to be 4 when you quote this as 3

Look at this little shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucker don't know what to do.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Actually, no, since I can pretty much always count on a butthurt response from you :lol

You hump as hard as you do you will get a bone tossed your way.

Nobody cares about ya guy is what I was talking about, you're too stupid to make any impact.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Look at little shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckerr don't know wehat to do.

What happened to 3?

We five now

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:13 AM
What happened to 3?

We five now

It ws just a load of bullshit I wanted to prove my ownership of you, as we can see, owned!

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:14 AM
For the casual observer the sign of lost argument when it pertains to certain poster(s) here is to deflect by completely ignoring how they lost the argument by insulting the person that beat them, instead of using discourse (cause they aren't very good at it)

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:15 AM
It ws just a load of bullshit I wanted to prove my ownership of you, as we can see, owned!

I was bullshit from me bullshiting you cause i wanted to show ownership of you as we can see owned

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:15 AM
For the casual observer the sign of lost argument when it pertains to certain poster(s) here is to deflect by completely ignoring how they lost the argument by insulting the person that beat them, instead of using discourse (cause they aren't very good at it)

Who is arguing, it's just me owning the fuck out of you like I do my dogs.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
I was bullshit from me bullshiting you cause i wanted to show ownership of you as we can see owned

Too late little man, you got schooled and owned. You are so under my spell it's comical.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Too late little man, you got schooled and owned. You are so under my spell it's comical.
nope i knew what you were doing quite transparent you lost and you're still losing i beat your ass twice in this thread. Feels good too.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:19 AM
but please feel free to continue running around the wheel like the hamster you are. You don't want to get owned then don't pick fights with your betters

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:26 AM
but please feel free to continue running around the wheel like the hamster you are. You don't want to get owned then don't pick fights with your betters

A sad sack of monkey shit like you a better, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own you fuck head and we both know it.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 01:26 AM

Nobody cares about ya guy is what I was talking about, you're too stupid to make any impact.

Tbh, I seem to be having a pretty big impact on you, since you can't stop replying to me :tu

Now, you'll reply to me again and whine that "you're all I do" and I'm "humping your leg," tbh :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:27 AM
A sad sack of monkey shit like you a better, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, which is just really sad for you. You should just be ashamed at how much better I am then you.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Tbh, I seem to be having a pretty big impact on you, since you can't stop replying to me :tu

Now, you'll reply to me again and whine that "you're all I do" and I'm "humping your leg," tbh :lol

Sure, I've get a kick out of this. It's funnier than hell. Look in the mirror, you'll see....OWNED...looking back.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:30 AM
exactly, which is just really sad for you. You should just be ashamed at how much better I am then you.

Dude, you aren't even on a par with Clipper Nation and wouldn't make a zit on Blakes ass, now is that sad or what?

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Dude, you aren't even on a par with Clipper Nation and wouldn't make a zit on Blakes ass, now is that sad or what?

And yet I'm still better than you, so you "aren't on par with clipper nation" or a "zit on blake's ass" and you just said you were worse then that. Take it easy on yourself.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:33 AM
I believe this is where you'd paste something that has no merit to the discussion at hand.

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:41 AM
And yet I'm still better than you, so you "aren't on par with clipper nation" or a "zit on blake's ass" and you just said you were worse then that. Take it easy on yourself.

That was stupid, you do know you're getting your assed kicked, right? Nothing you can say or do, you're totally owned.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 01:45 AM
That was stupid, you do know you're getting your assed kicked, right?

Now we already know I don't waste my "A" material on you when "C" level stuff is needed to get my point across. You understand that, right? Just because you want to pick a fight with me doesn't mean I'm going to bring my "A" game. Here you've gone through your entire posting repertoire without me having to go anywhere near that.

Avante
05-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Now we already know I don't waste my "A" material on you when "C" level stuff is needed to get my point across. You understand that, right? Just because you want to pick a fight with me doesn't mean I'm going to bring my "A" game. Here you've gone through your entire posting repertoire without me having to go anywhere near that.

All we actually know for sure is that I have you totally owned and it's real obvious. You make threads about me, you follow me around, you leave cum stains on my pant leg.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Damn, Avante ditched the YouTubes in favor of his hardcore gay fantasies.

Been hanging out with SBM and SA210 too long.

SA210
05-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Been hanging out with SBM and SA210 too long.

:lol Wow, I'm even in your head while I'm away.

rofl 74,690

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 03:04 AM

rofl 74,690Wow you rushed to reply to my post like a dog to a whistle.

Good boy.

What can I say? When I see someone posting his homosexual fantasies about other male posters here, I am reminded of your posting your homosexual fantasies about other male posters here.

Now post again.

SA210
05-02-2013, 03:21 AM

rofl 74,690

rofl

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 03:26 AM
roflYou're being very obedient tonight. :tu

Need more self assuring emoticons from you though. Maybe a recycled picture or baseless insult.

Post them now.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2013, 09:44 AM
All we actually know for sure is that I have you totally owned and it's real obvious. You make threads about me, you follow me around, you leave cum stains on my pant leg.

show me the threads I've made about you specifically and where I follow you around, it's funny you say I follow you around when I've yet to post in your shitty threads though

Spur|n|Austin
05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) how did you get over 8K posts in less than a year? That's kinda sad dude. I haven't even neared that in over 4 years.

I. Hustle
05-02-2013, 09:56 AM
8k posts??!!! Wow, that is crazy. I post a lot of bs and am barely over that.

Blake
05-02-2013, 10:04 AM

1. A
2. V
3. A
4. N
5. T
6. E

Sure, I've get a kick out of this. It's funnier than hell. Look in the mirror, you'll see....OWNED...looking back.

Clipper Nation completely and totally owned you here.

This is how owning works.

Blake
05-02-2013, 10:12 AM
show me the threads I've made about you specifically and where I follow you around, it's funny you say I follow you around when I've yet to post in your shitty threads though

Trainwreck2100 is completely owning you here.

lebomb
05-02-2013, 10:49 AM

johnsmith
05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) how did you get over 8K posts in less than a year? That's kinda sad dude. I haven't even neared that in over 4 years.

No shit. It took me 8 years and he has the same amount as me.

Dro210
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
I came in here to get an idea of what posters I should overlook/avoid these days... I think I got a few pretty obvious answers, tbh :lol