PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mavs>Spurs

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Listen up indian....... you said you wanted to roll, impala style with this NWO bullshit. I set you up and gave you a thread to get all yo whack azz promos out and you ain't done shit! Now i've been rolling along the forum with this stupid ass NWo sig and i'm sick of this shit. Fuck the nwo and fuck you bitch nigga.

Lincoln
04-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Shut up bitch

AaronY
04-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Is his pm box full or something?

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Shut up bitch

You ain't bout dis life zipperhead. I'm goin straight in yo mouth next time

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

You want it too bitch nigga? I know where to find you, get some of my goons to run in your house.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2013, 05:11 PM
You want it too bitch nigga? I know where to find you, get some of my goons to run in your house.
Come at me bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 05:30 PM

I thinks Deads better be careful....You can M>S got that rapping goon shit on lock...M>S was posted this demo of his on ST a while back..I think it fits your style just right..

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21beehwGVbo

DPG21920
04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't click lanks.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 05:42 PM
I don't click lanks.

Mid & DPG or Fergie and M>S?..I post you decide:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/fergieandTyson-946_634x422_zpsc0c6c211.jpg

whitemamba
04-30-2013, 06:08 PM
:lol OP

Bill_Brasky
04-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Why

Did this thread need to be created

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Listen up indian....... you said you wanted to roll, impala style with this NWO bullshit. I set you up and gave you a thread to get all yo whack azz promos out and you ain't done shit! Now i've been rolling along the forum with this stupid ass NWo sig and i'm sick of this shit. Fuck the nwo and fuck you bitch nigga.

Nigga relax. You still taking d paxil you were prescribed?

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
OP is a faggot like he's always been tbh. get my nigga m>s's name outta your mouth or you'll get his dick in there too

mavs>spurs
04-30-2013, 07:55 PM
hahhahahahhahahahhahahhahaha oh man, i had you running around here for days with my salute in your little sig, prancing around feeling important because you were on "my team." hahah you loser, did you ever think for one minute that hollywood would actually parter with such a loser like you??!? I only roll with winners who could actually get into a real american med school and don't root for a broke knee loser gangbanger. losers like you deserve a superstar like gangbanger brother, you aren't worthy to worship hollywood mavs>spurs. i'm not only the biggest name in this forum, i'm the biggest name in spurstalk, hell i'm the biggest name on the world wide web. nobody here can dare challenge me brother, spur fan is preparing for a 2nd round exist and the grand opening of the new dinosaur exhibit they're opening up, starring those old fossils duncan parker and ginobili. that jv girls b team in LA has their flag flying at half mast with rapist out and their fans are all battling depression and suicide. speaking of which, your hero whottt can't save you i already ran that loser into hiding. i've already beaten every major superstar in this forum, because i am the best poster their is, the best poster there was, and the best there ever will be. and if you dont like it!? TOUGH SHIT. now that i'm through with this little lightweight..this little pipsqueak punk sandnigg3r, if kori and lj got any boys in the back who can try to stop me from taking over this forum, BRING IT ON BITCH, I'LL TAKE ON THE WHOLE FORUM.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 07:59 PM
OP is a faggot like he's always been tbh. get my nigga m>s's name outta your mouth or you'll get his dick in there too

^ I don't think he'll learn from your experience....he want's to learn the hard way....

take notes sons....that's how you kill 2 birds with one stone :lol

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM
^ didn't say that based on my personal experience tbh, shit was just a famous quote from mono. hate to admit it but i've been a fan of picklebreath brothers for many years tbh

mavs>spurs
04-30-2013, 08:05 PM
after i troll this joint when the spurs get knocked out by the REAL team in LA, i'm gonna cart those fossils down to the smithsonian myself for their retirement ceremony, grabbing random spur fans and tossing them in the cart as i go. i've got the money to pull all this off, that's why i got kool and dpg out on the streets right now taking one for the team. from the fields to the street corner, like his ancestors kool knows to respect dat authoritahhhhh. kool drops the ebonics offline, speaking to me in old school slave speak "yessuh, yessuh massa. i done did good today, made ya's a pretty penny suh" just remember kool, the only reason you welched on that bet was because daddy needed a new corvette to look good while i stroll around SA beating up bea@ners. i RUN this bitch.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 08:12 PM
^ didn't say that based on my personal experience tbh, shit was just a famous quote from mono. hate to admit it but i've been a fan of picklebreath brothers for many years tbh

so you like pickle's huh? not surprised since you're a first class woman basher....

btw how is M>S in bed? does he dance like Marbury?

Blake
04-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Will the mavs ever be > than the spurs ever again in our lifetime?

Serious question no grey no troll

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 08:24 PM
so you like pickle's huh? not surprised since you're a first class woman basher....

btw how is M>S in bed? does he dance like Marbury?

^ your mom knows that better than anyone imho

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 08:29 PM
after i troll this joint when the spurs get knocked out by the REAL team in LA, i'm gonna cart those fossils down to the smithsonian myself for their retirement ceremony, grabbing random spur fans and tossing them in the cart as i go. i've got the money to pull all this off, that's why i got kool and dpg out on the streets right now taking one for the team. from the fields to the street corner, like his ancestors kool knows to respect dat authoritahhhhh. kool drops the ebonics offline, speaking to me in old school slave speak "yessuh, yessuh massa. i done did good today, made ya's a pretty penny suh" just remember kool, the only reason you welched on that bet was because daddy needed a new corvette to look good while i stroll around SA beating up bea@ners. i RUN this bitch.

sounds like that minimum wage job kicking your ass :lol

Brazil
04-30-2013, 08:30 PM
The fuck ?

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 08:31 PM
^ your mom knows that better than anyone imho

she can only glean so much from a sex tape...

DMC
04-30-2013, 08:32 PM

That slaverish is hard to come by these days. Only an African would be able to conjure that.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 08:35 PM
That slaverish is hard to come by these days. Only an African would be able to conjure that.

but he's Native Indian not African

Latarian Milton
04-30-2013, 08:36 PM
sounds like that minimum wage job kicking your ass :lol
my nigga can sell one of his famous novels and make more $ overnight than what you can imagine to garner throughout your entire sorry life tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2013, 08:44 PM
my nigga can sell one of his famous novels and make more $ overnight than what you can imagine to garner throughout your entire sorry life tbh

^ :lmao @ famous novels and $

DMC
04-30-2013, 09:58 PM
but he's Native Indian not African

Ubuntu

Fergie The Florists
04-30-2013, 10:39 PM
That prairie niqqer about to be exposed. I'm putting that bitch on notice.