PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Dupree

Avante
05-01-2013, 01:42 AM
There was Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson and this guy, Marcus Dupree, all over 220 pounds all with great speed and power. Walker was a 10.23 guy while at Georgia, Bo had that amazing 4.19 and Dupree was a 9.5 in high school. Big and fast.

While in high school Dupree lost by inchs in the state meet 100 yarder to Calvin Smith, who went on to break the World Record while at Alabama.

What a shame Dupree never played in the NFL right out of college, he did come to the Rams later but was already on the downside. No college back (up to that point in time) was more impressive.

True story...

While in high school Dupree ran back kickoffs, he was running so many back that the offense started lobbying to get him off the KO return team so they could play, hahaha!!!!!!!!

One of the great books on football and life in the south of the 1960's.....The Courtship of Marcus Dupree... by Willy Morris.

The great Marcus Dupree

QPgwhhLJmkE

Now don't go freaking out like some deranged monkey, just sharing some football talk. Not some real big deal. Ya know the off season and all. I know, I know I'm a fat faggot. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!