PDA

View Full Version : Habits people have that annoy the @#$! out of you

DarrinS
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
1. Constantly spitting when outdoors. I have worked with a couple of guys that constantly spit when we go outside to take a break. They aren't chewing tobacco and they aren't baseball players.

2. People that lick their fingers while eating a meal -- and I'm talking each fingertip. Hello! There's this modern invention called -- napkins.

Feel free to add your own.

JudynTX
05-01-2013, 10:38 AM
People who constantly argue about Religion.

Frank Dux
05-01-2013, 10:54 AM
People who put their blinker on as they're turning.

I. Hustle
05-01-2013, 10:57 AM
This chick that sits by me SLAMS HER EFFING TEETH TOGETHER every time she eats. I can't stand it!

clambake
05-01-2013, 10:57 AM
people that say they're giving 110%.

Lincoln
05-01-2013, 11:01 AM
People that try to defend religion and it's bullshit

Fabbs
05-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Asshats in the fast lane who self righteously think if they are doing the limit they are fine, therefore "preaching" to all the cars behind them.
Even if holding up 15 cars behind them.

Look up the DMV rules dipstick. Passing lane is intended for that. Speed up or move the *&^ over!

DarrinS
05-01-2013, 11:14 AM
People that won't get into the turn lane until the yellow line starts to curve -- even if this means the rear end of their vehicle is obstructing the lane.

mrsmaalox
05-01-2013, 11:16 AM
"Picking" at a meal while I'm preparing it, and when it's finished, just take out a damn plate and serve yourself some, don't eat out of the pan! :lol

bus driver
05-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Asshats in the fast lane who self righteously think if they are doing the limit they are fine, therefore "preaching" to all the cars behind them.

Look up the DMV rules dipstick. Passing lane is intended for that. Speed up or move the *&^ over!

People that won't get into the turn lane until the yellow line starts to curve -- even if this means the rear end of their vehicle is obstructing the lane.

bad driving habits, is the most. but
is it me or do people also like to drive in groups and no one wants to speed up or move out of the way but it is not just one car it is like several of them.

...:bang i hate driving in this city

DisAsTerBot
05-01-2013, 11:19 AM
people that try to "merge" on the highway by stopping

Spur-Addict
05-01-2013, 11:41 AM
1.) People who spray colognes, perfumes, fresheners etc in spaces that aren't ventilated properly (please open a window or something).

2.) Grown men who whine like children.

3.) People who talk about doing things but never do them.

4.) People who are overly interested in your life for the sole purpose of gauging theirs against yours.

5.) People who look at you for an extended period of time, but say nothing.

6.) People who eat so fast that it's disgusting

7.) Women who complain about other women (Especially about physique issues)

8.) Pseudo Intellectuals

9.) Attention Whores

10.) Those who talk about the lives of others, and state that those individuals are living incorrectly when in reality, they wish they were living the life of that person.

11.) Those who complain about the lack of achievement in their life.

12.) Those who engage in a conversation for the sole purpose of being heard.

13.) People that constantly live in the past

14.) Older people who think they deserve respect just because they are older.

15.) Older people who don't respect younger people because of age

16.) 45 year old women and above that wear yoga pants. There's a strong probability that you shouldn't be wearing them.

17.) People that have children and know damn well they cannot afford to take care of them

18.) People who drop out of school and complain about their job options

19.) Men who are stuck on women they should of moved from years ago

20.) Giving every child a trophy (The asshole(s) that thought of this were no talent ass clowns with zero physical dexterity with emotional scars)

21.) Fat people that complain about their inability to lose weight when they eat like shit, and hate to sweat.

I'm going to add more later

DarrinS
05-01-2013, 11:44 AM
One-uppers

SourCandy
05-01-2013, 12:03 PM
People who think every one should share the same taste in music. They also tend to think they are smarter for not listening to "mainstream" music. It's just music good Lord :lol

I. Hustle
05-01-2013, 12:22 PM
"Picking" at a meal while I'm preparing it, and when it's finished, just take out a damn plate and serve yourself some, don't eat out of the pan! :lol

Point taken. Next time you make hamburger helper I won't pick out of the pan. IT'S JUST SO DAMN GOOD THOUGH!

Big Empty
05-01-2013, 12:29 PM
people that slow down or get on the shoulder of the road when an ambulance is coming and it isnt even behind them but going the oposite direction

Spur-Addict
05-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Guys in Rec. basketball who shoot too much.

resistanze
05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
People who put their blinker on as they're turning.

:tu

They don't get there's no purpose of signaling if you're already slammed your brakes.

SpursWoman
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM

I'm pretty sure this is going to make me commit a felony one day. :(

xtremesteven33
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
People who never get the hint you dont give a shit what they are saying or talking about and yet continue to talk your ear off.

I. Hustle
05-01-2013, 12:49 PM

No shit, brick after brick the dude just keeps throwing them up. Why do people pass to him?

elbamba
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM

Guys in rec basketball who try to coach you before, during and after the game.

lebomb
05-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Men who are afraid to lick their womans ass

Spur-Addict
05-01-2013, 12:58 PM
No shit, brick after brick the dude just keeps throwing them up. Why do people pass to him?

I have no idea, but I just look them off, or just throw a skip pass. The guy is living out his dream at the gym :lol. They get the point but keep the shit up. I make it a point to harass the hell out of them when I'm on the other side. I turn into that annoying weakside defensive guy that throws everything against the wall.

Spur|n|Austin
05-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Laziness (I'm not talking about being lazy on Sunday. I'm talking about people who make my job harder.)

Bad grammar

Complainers

Loud mouth-breathers

People in customer service with bad attitudes.

Parents who let their kids cry in movies, or make messes in restaurants.

I'm sure there's more, but then I'd be a complainer. ;)

Spur-Addict
05-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Guys in rec basketball who try to coach you before, during and after the game.

LOL Yeah I hate those guys too. Usually they're so intense about getting the win that they believe you have no knowledge of the game. I also hate the guy that wants you to be more aggressive because they know you can score and we may be down a few buckets. I remember this one guy who kept saying I, "needed to get more involved". I said, "it's fuckin' rec ball, I'll get involved as much as I want to".

blkroadrunners
05-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Drivers who don't yield

Also to add onto basketball, players on the other team who cheat on the score and complain about every single call or dispute

Frank Dux
05-01-2013, 01:44 PM
People who routinely start sentences with, "You know what you should do..."

JudynTX
05-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Guys who spit right in front of where I'm walking. Douches

People who pop their gum, loudly.

Kids who disrespect their parents in public.

KoolAid Mans Brother
05-01-2013, 02:02 PM
People who constantly make threads with track and field lists and spend all of their time trying to convince others of their expertise in particular subjects. People who think that age = intelligence.

Avante
05-01-2013, 02:43 PM
People who constantly criticize while doing nothing themselves.

johnsmith
05-01-2013, 02:46 PM
When people turn off the road and into a parking lot and then immediately stop to decide where to go next, making the car behind them stop and hold up traffic in the road they just turned off of.

Also, anyone over the age of 60 while driving.

Spur|n|Austin
05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
People who routinely start sentences with, "You know what you should do..."

Or, "To be honest with you".

What, were you lying the times?

johnsmith
05-01-2013, 02:49 PM
"At the end of the day..."

"It is what it is"

Big Empty
05-01-2013, 03:00 PM
"At the end of the day..."

"It is what it is"
"essentially"
"Long and short of it"
"Holy Crap"
"Holy Molly"

LOL now these words and sayings annoy me

mrsmaalox
05-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Point taken. Next time you make hamburger helper I won't pick out of the pan. IT'S JUST SO DAMN GOOD THOUGH!

Jackass, that goes for Spaghetti-O's night too!

DeadlyDynasty
05-01-2013, 03:25 PM
People that give you change by putting coins on top of the bills and your receipt.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-01-2013, 03:40 PM
People that drag their feet

Drachen
05-01-2013, 05:12 PM
One-uppers
TWO-UPPERS

Drachen
05-01-2013, 05:13 PM
TWO-UPPERS

People who ironically respond to lists

Drachen
05-01-2013, 05:13 PM
People who ironically respond to lists

People who subtly call out their own irony.

Drachen
05-01-2013, 05:14 PM
People who subtly call out their own irony.

People who, not so subtly call out their own irony.

Drachen
05-01-2013, 05:14 PM
People who, not so subtly call out their own irony.

People who don't know when to stop

Latarian Milton
05-01-2013, 07:27 PM
bitches who expose half of the ass (or at least the upper brim of panties) whlie crouching. don't know if they intetionally do that or not but shit's really disgusting from a celibate's perspective tbh.

Lincoln
05-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Fuckers that weave in and out of panes going 20 above the limit with no signal thinking they're hard only to get stuck at the light with the rest of us

benefactor
05-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Retired people on internet forums.

The Reckoning
05-01-2013, 08:34 PM
girls with tramp stamps

DeadlyDynasty
05-01-2013, 08:46 PM
People who need to buy 2 dozen lottery tickets (different kinds too) and scratch-offs, then scratching them off while they're at the register--tying up the only cashier and turning my gatorade purchase into a 20-minute affair. Not surprisingly, these are mostly minorities.

Spur|n|Austin
05-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Fuckers that weave in and out of panes going 20 above the limit with no signal thinking they're hard only to get stuck at the light with the rest of us

:lol I actually think that's funny, and usually give them a shit eating grin when I pull up next to them at the light, then smh.

People who need to buy 2 dozen lottery tickets (different kinds too) and scratch-offs, then scratching them off while they're at the register--tying up the only cashier and turning my gatorade purchase into a 20-minute affair. Not surprisingly, these are mostly minorities.

You don't say anything to them?? I'd tell them to move it or lose it, I've got more important places to be.

DJR210
05-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Douche bags in traffic who can't fully get their car past the intersection, then blocks the next group of cars from being able to go on their green light. Then they fucking sit their like clueless stupid fucks while i honk at them pointing at the "do not block intersection" sign..
Fuckheads who are blatantly in the wrong in traffic, but won't even look at you to accept their middle finger and responsibility.

DJR210
05-02-2013, 08:42 AM

Lmao, classic alpha bullshit. Love seeing that.

DarrinS
05-02-2013, 09:25 AM

I HATE those damn scratch offs. Good thing there are about 20 different varieties, so idiots can stand there trying to decide what they want. :bang

resistanze
05-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Old people in self-checkout lines.

Have I said this before? It's the worst.

Spur|n|Austin
05-02-2013, 09:51 AM

Which reminds me, idiots with 50 things in the 10 items or less lines really grind my gears.

Spur-Addict
05-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Guys who spit right in front of where I'm walking. Douches

People who pop their gum, loudly.
Kids who disrespect their parents in public.

I hate gum, and I can't stand people who chew it with their mouth open. It's disgusting, I agree.

I can't stand that either. There's something about an undisciplined kid that really rubs me the wrong way. Inside you wish the adult would just lay down the law, but they end up looking at you with that shameful/embarassed facial expression. It's a shame.....

I hate it when people tell me about things that happen on Facebook. I hate Facebook. If I wanted to know, I'd have a page/account/etc.

mrsmaalox
05-02-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm getting REALLY annoyed by people who have to always mention "liberty" in every conversation, even if no one is specifically talking politics.

Chris
05-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Cover your fucking mouth when you sneeze, you're fucking disgusting.

resistanze
05-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Cover your fucking mouth when you sneeze, you're fucking disgusting.

And not with your fucking bare hands where you just carry on touching stuff. Use a napkin or your sleeve.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
- People who post and are Avante
- Loud chewing noises
- Little kids who shriek and run around at restaurants when I'm trying to have a quiet, peaceful dinner
- Anyone who dips.... most disgusting habit of all time, tbh
- People who obsessively list meaningless track-and-field trivia
- Old faggots who whine about people "humping their leg" but continue to respond to those people's posts

baseline bum
05-02-2013, 02:35 PM

Worse than Fat Bastard in the seat next to you on the plane?

lebomb
05-02-2013, 02:37 PM
bitches who expose half of the ass (or at least the upper brim of panties) whlie crouching. don't know if they intetionally do that or not but shit's really disgusting from a celibate's perspective tbh.

This entirely depends on how ugly and fat said bitch is. If she is smoking hot, all that ass hangin out is cool wit me.

JudynTX
05-02-2013, 03:00 PM
People who don't say "thank you" after you opened the door for them. Bastards

Parents who use leashes on their kids.

resistanze
05-02-2013, 04:17 PM

I'll post that in the "People you wish a terrible, artery clogging, cardiac-impoding death onto" thread.

DarrinS
05-02-2013, 04:24 PM

Uggh. I was on a 4-hour flight, sitting in the middle seat between two fatties. And the seat behind me? A little kid that kept kicking the back of my seat. :bang

Spur-Addict
05-03-2013, 10:58 AM
People who go out of their way (In life, not the web) to try to aggrivate you.

People who do not wave/acknowledge when you let them on the main strip of traffic.

DeadlyDynasty
05-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Pedestrians and cyclists who have no regard for cars.
Poor people having kids
People who let their pets wander in the street

Paul McCartney
05-07-2013, 02:39 AM
John had quite a few annoying habits. But once that person's gone, sometime those "annoying" habits grow on you, mates.

Spur-Addict
05-07-2013, 09:18 AM
When people in person, or via phone talk to me during sporting events that they know I am very serious about.

2pac > Kobe
05-07-2013, 02:37 PM
bloody pads in the bathroom, da fuq