PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Dwight Howard Doesn't Want Any Outside Pressure On Free Agency Decision

mindcrime
05-01-2013, 01:51 PM
The Los Angeles Lakers enter an uncertain offseason that will be dictated by their ability to re-sign Dwight Howard.

"We're very confident that we can build around Dwight Howard," said Mitch Kupchak.

Kupchak had a long conversation with Howard on Tuesday that he felt went well. Kupchak did confess that it is difficult for him to be fully confident of Howard returning to the Lakers.

"I think he understands: the sooner, the better for everybody," said Kupchak about when Howard may make a decision.

Howard also addressed the media on Tuesday.

"I just want an opportunity to make a decision for myself to make myself happy," Howard said. "I just don't want any pressure from anybody."

Howard also wants to avoid his free agency becoming an event unto itself the way his departure from the Orlando Magic materialized.

"I'm not gonna allow any of the fake rumors from last year to happen this year. If something comes out, you're going to hear from me."

Howard wrapped his interview session by indicating that the most memorable moment from the 12-13 season with the Lakers was when he was pranked by his teammates in the preseason to run out of the tunnel by himself.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227451/Dwight-Howard-Doesnt-Want-Any-Outside-Pressure-On-Free-Agency-Decision

:rollin

spurraider21
05-01-2013, 01:53 PM
:cry Don't tell me what to do. You're not my REAL Dad :cry
:cry I'm a big boy I make my own decisions :cry

:rollin

mindcrime
05-01-2013, 01:57 PM
:lol Dwight
:lol Indecisive
:lol Lakers
:lol >$100 million payroll
:lol Building around Mr. "Don't pressure me, I'm fragile"

Monster1776
05-01-2013, 02:34 PM
:lol Dwight
:lol Indecisive
:lol Lakers
:lol >$100 million payroll
:lol Building around Mr. "Don't pressure me, I'm fragile"

Dude has the mental fortitude of a grape.

hater
05-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Maybe he can ask Bonner to make the decision for him given as Bonner already dictated what he do on the court :lmao

mindcrime
05-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Maybe he can ask Bonner to make the decision for him given as Bonner already dictated what he do on the court :lmao

:lmao Lakers should build around Bonner, tbh.

Mark in Austin
05-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow. The lack of intestinal fortitude in a Pringles - Bible Kemp long term pairing is staggering. If the Lakers head down this road, they're fucked.

Monster1776
05-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Wow. The lack of intestinal fortitude in a Pringles - Bible Kemp long term pairing is staggering. If the Lakers head down this road, they're fucked.

They're already fucked, they dug their grave with Kobe, now they have to lie in it.

Fergie The Florists
05-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Perfect player for Dallas.

z0sa
05-01-2013, 04:40 PM
If he didnt have eight kids id say the dude has no balls.

LkrFan
05-01-2013, 04:49 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

^ Truth Bomb. He's being a Mental Midget again. :lol

JamStone
05-01-2013, 05:41 PM

He can't even ask his family to help him with his decision. All those kids by different women are going to tell him different teams.

"Daddy, sign with the Lakers."

"Daddy, sign with the Magic."

"Daddy, sign with the Hawks."

"Daddy, sign with the Nets."

"Daddy, sign with the Mavs."

"Daddy, fuck you. Pay me."

Venti Quattro
05-01-2013, 05:45 PM
:cry Don't pressure me
:cry I can make my own decisions

Thebesteva
05-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Good for him, a player at his elite level that can instantly make a team a title contender should take his time and think about which franchise he's going to turn into a dynasty next year.

Legacy
05-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Good for him, a player with his history of drama level that can instantly make a team pregnant should take his time and think about which franchise he's going to turn into a disaster next year.

fify ;)

:lol