PDA

View Full Version : Life changing moments

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:09 PM
I've told the story before oh well. I'll make it quick.

Me and a buddy playing backgammon, winner gets his choice of where we head off to that night in the never ending search for Miss Tonight. I lost so it was his choice....The Paul Bunyan Lounge...in Porterville. That's the night I met my wife Judy. If I'd won it would have been The Holiday Inn out by the airport in Visalia. So the roll of the dice..............

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Your Judy is not JudynTX is she?

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Your Judy is not JudynTX is she?

My Judy wouldn't be caught dead doing this messageboard trip. She has that...my daddy owns oil wells....walk, yep, uppity.

Reck
05-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Does Judy know you paid a hooker for sex?

Avante
05-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Does Judy know you paid a hooker for sex?

I was 33 went I met her, she was 21. She couldn't care less about that. And yes she knows, she simply..."those poor girls having to live like that".

There is a little difference being 19-22 in the military in a foreign land and taking one of the bar girls up on her proposal than hitting some truck stop in Texas looking for a whore at 43.

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Thumbs up to you for marrying into oil wells with a younger wife. :toast

Latarian Milton
05-01-2013, 07:18 PM
a younger wife ain't always the best stuff for a man imho. she may have sex with another man the night right after coming back from your funeral

Avante
05-01-2013, 09:39 PM
a younger wife ain't always the best stuff for a man imho. she may have sex with another man the night right after coming back from your funeral

I can see what your celibate, nobody is going to fuck some idiot like you.

Reck
05-01-2013, 10:47 PM

I can see what your celibate, nobody is going to fuck some idiot like you.

Milton with the no-effort-trolling-your-dumbass-goods. :lol

Avante
05-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Milton with the no-effort-trolling-your-dumbass-goods. :lol

Still in awe of those who can originate threads, so you follow them around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reckoning
05-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Thumbs up to you for marrying into oil wells with a younger wife. :toast

i seriously doubt that's the case.

Avante
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
i seriously doubt that's the case.

Actually her dad was an old drunk, but very cool. He was always trying to get me drunk on rot gut wine. Hell of a poker player and the only guy who ever beat me in checkers, I was going to teach him chess, died.

Reck
05-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Actually her dad was an old drunk, but very cool. He was always trying to get me drunk on rot gut wine. Hell of a poker player and the only guy who ever beat me in checkers, I was going to teach him chess, died.

How does it all work avante? Clearly your "wife" doesnt give two fucks about you being on a message board 20 hours a day so what's the deal?

No normal wife would let her husband be on the internet all the time like a creep. Either you're lying about havig a woman or she's letting you have this in turn for her turning you into a cuck.

Which is it?

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:38 AM
How does it all work avante? Clearly your "wife" doesnt give two fucks about you being on a message board 20 hours a day so what's the deal?

No normal wife would let her husband be on the internet all the time like a creep. Either you're lying about havig a woman or she's letting you have this in turn for her turning you into a cuck.

Which is it?

Actually I'm a 23 year old art major at CPSLO. My dad was the football fan, my uncle the track fan and my older brother is into blues music. I got all that stuff from them. Judy is my pet parrot. Got her from an older sister, I wouldn't have named her Judy.

Like everyone else here I just mess around, don't take it too seriously.

Reck
05-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Actually I'm a 23 year old art major at CPSLO. My dad was the football fan, my uncle the track fan and my older brother is into blues music. I got all that stuff from them. Judy is my pet parrot. Got her from an older sister, I wouldn't have named her Judy.

Honest post.

We'll go with the lie then.

The Reckoning
05-02-2013, 02:15 AM

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 02:19 AM
:lolrt major :lmao if you're only 23yr old son, you don't have nary room to rebut my misogynist ideology tbh

Avante
05-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Honest post.

Then again...

Dad was a mess, womanizing, drinking, drugs, he dumped me and mom and my three older sisters for the town whore. After that mama didn't want to do anything, she'd start drinking wine in the morning and by noon she was passed out on the kitchen floor, it was up to me to raise the family. So I got a job writing, a passion of mine. I worked for the Kansas City Star, had my own section, I wrote about this character I called....Avante. Just think of a taller bigger Zorro. Avante was a huge hit in the area, after about a year I got a call from Little Rock Arkansas, the Little Rock Gazette wanted me. They'd heard about my Avante stories. That was in 1988, now I'm retired, mom is long gone and dad is in Angola Prison in Louisiana for manslaughter, took the rap for his whore who ran over a Texan in her 53 Chevy. Now I still write my Avante stories, but with a twist, internet villian.

Reck
05-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Then again...

Dad was a mess, womanizing, drinking, drugs, he dumped me and mom and my three older sisters for the town whore. After that mama didn't want to do anything, she'd start drinking wine in the morning and by noon she was passed out on the kitchen floor, it was up to me to raise the family. So I got a job writing, a passion of mine. I worked for the Kansas City Star, had my own section, I wrote about this character I called....Avante. Just think of a taller bigger Zorro. Avante was a huge hit in the area, after a about a year I got a call from Little Rock Arkansas, the Little Rock Gazette wanted me. They'd heard about my Avante stories. That was in 1988, now I'm retired, mom is long gone and dad is Angola Prison in Louisiana for manslaughter, took the rap for his whore who ran over a Texan in her 53 Chevy. Now I still write my Avante stories, but with a twist, internet villian.

Good choice for running someone over.

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 02:25 AM
and you have a pet parrot, which kinda explains to me why you and cully share so many similar characteristics, despite the age gap

Avante
05-02-2013, 02:30 AM
and you have a pet parrot, which kinda explains to me why you and cully share so many similar characteristics, despite the age gap

Who is this cully dude anyway?

Avante
05-02-2013, 02:41 AM
:lolrt major :lmao if you're only 23yr old son, you don't have nary room to rebut my misogynist ideology tbh

Try, 63.

Was there when Elvis first did the Ed Sullivan Show
Was there when Ozwalt shot Kennedy
Was there when Jerry Levias became the first black player in SWC history, he played for SMU
Was there when the Kansas City Chiefs were the Dallas Texans
Was there when Jimmy Brown was still at Syracuse
Was there when The Beatles first arrived in America
Was there when Kid Chocolate was the pride of Cuba
Was there when Clint Eastwood was Rowdy Yates on Rawhide
Was there when Bullet Bob Hayes was the fastest thing the world had ever seen
Was there long before....Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Seahawks
Was there when Paul Anderson was the strongest man in the world
Was there when Jimi Hendrix was still in England
Was there when Sugar Ray Robinson ws the greatest pound for pound fighter in the world
Was there before there was a Superbowl or Monday Night Football
Was there when Have Gun Will Travel, Wanted Dead or Alive were on the tube
Was there when Shindig, American Bandstand and Hullabaloo were on the tube
Was there when everyone was.....what does Wolfman Jack look like
Was there when Ricky Nelson was still on....The Ozzie and Harriet Nelson Show
Was there when Nature Boy Buddy Rogers was the NWA World Champion and there was no WWWF/WWF/WWE/
Was there when Mohammad Ali was still Cassius Clay
Was there before Janis Joplin joined Big Brother and the Holding Company
Was there when a buck would get you.....coke, comic book, bag of chips and a truckload of penny candy

Was there to hear this....

Q2l4bz1FT8U

And this.....

kPKMaNL6kJQ

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 03:18 AM
lolwut

Spur|n|Austin
05-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Honest post.

:lol

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:41 PM
:lol

What's always struck me as weird is that I'm not at curious about what/who others are on these boards, while everyone wants to know about me, hmmmmm?

Pimp my Banner
05-03-2013, 03:55 PM
My life changed when I saw my 21 year old cousin come out of the shower when I was 8 and she was freaking hot. I masturgated for the first time that night.