PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else pissed tigers\lions are almost extinct because of Chinese "medicine"

Thebesteva
05-01-2013, 07:56 PM
The new figures for tigers and lions in their natural habitat are basically near extinction. The African government blames Chinese medicine for the depletion of lions, tigers, gorillas, and rhinos as poaching has increased by 300% since the Chinese have targeted these animals in the last 20 years alone.

It is now a matter of when not if, these animals will be extinct and only be able to be seen in zoo's.

Does it bother any one else that these awesome creatures are nearly an extinct species due to ancient Chinese medicine, which is primarily bullshit? Tigers are nearly extinct, and one of the most popular uses for tigers in Chinese medicine is very basic stuff like treating colds, cuts, or sinuses. Oh yeah and not to mention ( Treats Penis: used in love potions such as tiger soup, as an aphrodisiac ), so tigers are almost extinct so some Chinaman can fuck a girl with his 3 incher?

Again, I can marginally understand if they were saving lives this way, but they are not. This is just some sick vengeance on animals with big dicks because asian guys are packing 3 inchers.

Thoughts?

Spurs da champs
05-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Yes, add Rhinos to the list as well; all 4 species are heavily hunted (White excepted to a degree) for their horn as these primitive idiots believe it's medicine. To believe they're on the cusp of being a super power!:rolleyes

Udokafan05
05-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Add rhinos to that list

Woo Bum-kon
05-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Who gives a shit? All they do is sleep all day, anyway.

The Reckoning
05-01-2013, 08:23 PM
dont forget about rhinos. something about their horns.

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Just look into animal cruelty in China and the type of animal exploitation they commit as forms of entertainment, fucking disgusting and morally bankrupt nation, tbh..

I agree with the common argument from non-animal sympathizers that many humans are also kidnapped, tortured, etc by other humans, which is obviously just as bad as animals, but it doesn't make it any less wrong, tbh..

SupremeGuy
05-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Since it's the Chinese, no one will give a shit. Or more like, since this won't give the left another reason to bitch at America, they won't care.

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Since it's the Chinese, no one will give a shit. Or more like, since this won't give the left another reason to bitch at America, they won't care.

:lol I don't favor either side, but ya, I can only imagine the International outrage if America treated animals the same way that the Chinese do..

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Just look into animal cruelty in China and the type of animal exploitation they commit as forms of entertainment, fucking disgusting and morally bankrupt nation, tbh..

I agree with the common argument from non-animal sympathizers that many humans are also kidnapped, tortured, etc by other humans, which is obviously just as bad as animals, but it doesn't make it any less wrong, tbh..
Asia as a whole is a pretty brutal and morally bankrupt place as far as animal treatment goes.

People here think Canada is some liberal utopia but they're also much worse than America is when it comes to animals.

The Reckoning
05-01-2013, 09:22 PM
canadians rejoice in clubbing baby seals and eating their hearts out during the harvest moon

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2013, 09:23 PM
canadians rejoice in clubbing baby seals and eating their hearts out during the harvest moon
Yeah exactly not only is it legal it's like a Canadian tradition to either club baby seals to death or club them to the verge of death and then skin them alive :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Yup, Canada isn't nearly as bad as Asia or other foreign countries, but most parts of the country still maintain an outdated, ignorant mentality, tbh..

The Calgary Stampede, for instance..fucking redneck, White trash ritual, tbh..

The Canadian reputation for lenience and affability is valid, tbh, but it doesn't apply to all facets of life/society, obviously..

DeadlyDynasty
05-01-2013, 10:18 PM
fucking savages

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Yet the poster known as "superfag" comes from America. So our shitty people are shittier then everyone else's shitty people
http://i42.tinypic.com/2dsn055.jpg

Thebesteva
05-01-2013, 10:44 PM
I really dont think human beings have a long term stay on this planet. We have pretty much come here to destroy Earth until it retaliates. I may be wrong, but we are pushing from 7-9 billion in our lifetimes, and running out of resources. Animals are going extinct, nature is being destroyed, and civilization is not a long term game plan.

If you look at evolutionary history, every species of bipedal animal homo sapien, erectus, etc has eventually ran itself into the ground.

Latarian Milton
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
it's the nature of asians to treat other people & animals cruelly imho. japs hunt whales for fun and some species of whales are also at the brink of extinction thanks to their efforts.

Thebesteva
05-01-2013, 11:29 PM
it's the nature of asians to treat other people & animals cruelly imho. japs hunt whales for fun and some species of whales are also at the brink of extinction thanks to their efforts.

It's very sad. Again, as Americans and Canadians, I understand we are also cruel to animals ie cows for food etc, but I think the meat industry is a neccessary evil.

I just cant justify all this fascination with whale and tiger dicks.

Avante
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Once upon a time I would have been, now I just accept the fact we humans are fucked up.

Thebesteva
05-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Once upon a time I would have been, now I just accept the fact we humans are fucked up.

Well said

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2013, 01:21 AM
not as bad as africans voodoo magic bullshit killing albino children...

maybe we should put panda on the list and medicine, start paying prices for them also...fck the chinese

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 01:30 AM
chinks also use unborn human fetus as medicine and that's the main reason why they applied the infamous "one child" policy imho. chinks passed some laws and legally murdered more than a billion unborn babies over the past few decades, which's the biggest massacre in mankind history tbh

SupremeGuy
05-02-2013, 07:54 AM
not as bad as africans voodoo magic bullshit killing albino children...

maybe we should put panda on the list and medicine, start paying prices for them also...fck the chineseNo fucking way...

MANGINA
05-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Don't forget sharks getting slaughtered for their fins.

CubanSucks
05-02-2013, 01:30 PM
hey look something relevant

WARNING: beside increasing your anger you may have this rotting in your head for awhile. I saw a gif of the ending a while back and thought it was bullshit at the time. Probably the most fucked up thing I've ever seen
http://www.heaven666.org/skinned-alive-80-57515.php

Ginobilly
05-02-2013, 02:32 PM
don't even get me started with the Chinese and their love for exotic animals balls penis. Tiger and Bear penis soup make my two incher into 3, if only for one night:cry!

Homeland Security
05-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Asia as a whole is a pretty brutal and morally bankrupt place as far as animal treatment goes.

People here think Canada is some liberal utopia but they're also much worse than America is when it comes to animals.
Canada and Asia have very few n!ggers, so the concept of granting rights to animals is foreign to them.

Smart Ass
05-03-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm pissed off that natural breastesses on a woman is becoming almost extinct. Seems like very one is having a boob job these days.

z0sa
05-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Back in the proto Greek Imperial days, hunting lions and tigers was what king and company did in their spare time to prove their manliness. With swords and arrows, of course. Now that takes balls.

Cane
05-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Whatever it takes to keep feeding Wal Mart tbh

ididnotnothat
05-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Back in the proto Greek Imperial days, hunting lions and tigers was what king and company did in their spare time to prove their manliness. With swords and arrows, of course. Now that takes balls.

Yeah, they had their slaves kill the beast and then claim the prize.

FkLA
05-04-2013, 04:48 AM
hey look something relevant

WARNING: beside increasing your anger you may have this rotting in your head for awhile. I saw a gif of the ending a while back and thought it was bullshit at the time. Probably the most fucked up thing I've ever seen
http://www.heaven666.org/skinned-alive-80-57515.php
''
theres also a video of a chinese asshole tying like a sliced water bottle around the snout of a dog, he puts a cigarette on a hole he makes in the cap of the bottle so as the dog is trying to breathe he is inhaling the cigarette smoke...dog is basically forced to smoke the cigarette in one hit and comes out brain damaged right after it. really fucked up tbh.

TE
05-04-2013, 04:53 AM
:tu tbh