PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Scott Brooks is a punk ass bitch

J.T.
05-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Edit my topic title, I don't give a shit. I didn't say anything that couldn't be said on TV.

I know Pop uses Hack-a-Shaq all the time but I honestly think he's an old man who happens to enjoy trolling from his head coach's seat on the sideline. This is ridiculous. I'm sure the sentiment inside the OKC locker room is that Beverley intentionally injured Westbrook but this is cheap ass way of trying to return the favor. Where's David Stern with the bullshit fines when a sore loser coach intentionally adds an hour to a sporting event because he's butthurt that his #1 seeded team is falling to the #8 seed? You didn't see Pop pulling this shit against Memphis in 2011...and the Spurs were pretty much in the same boat playing with One-Armed Ginobili.

Fuck you Scott Brooks. Looking forward to a six hour Game 6, dipshit.

irishock
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Dumbass took his own home crowd out of the game and helped Asik practice his FTs in crunch time tbh

jeebus
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
don't blame him, he's coming down off that meth high.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Bush is a punk ass chump!

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:21 PM
OKC started doing this hack shit at 92-82 and it ended at 104-94, they made up no points and wasted everyone's time

posted this in other thread

jeebus
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
how many points did Durant score in the 4th, my niglets?

J.T.
05-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Even Chris Webber was saying, they didn't even do this to Dwight Howard. I get that things are different in the playoffs but I bet at least 4 Thunder players foul out of the next game.

Red Hawk #21
05-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Them fouling Asik disrupted their own momentum tbh

Bynumite
05-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Spurfan is funny... Pop uses Hack-a-Ho, they call it trolling, he tanks to avoid the Lakers pre-achilles, they call it CIA Pop or some other stupid shit. Spurfan never calls it like it is.

Quit putting Popovich on a pedestal. He will do whatever he can to get the W regardless of what fans think is right, just like any other playoff coach.

Now you want Stern to do something about legal Hack-a-Ho situations? Fine with me, less bricked FTs for Bible12.

hater
05-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Spurfan is funny... Pop uses Hack-a-Ho, they call it trolling, he tanks to avoid the Lakers pre-achilles, they call it CIA Pop or some other stupid shit. Spurfan never calls it like it is.

Quit putting Popovich on a pedestal. He will do whatever he can to get the W regardless of what fans think is right, just like any other playoff coach.

Now you want Stern to do something about legal Hack-a-Ho situations? Fine with me, less bricked FTs for Bible12.

there's using that strategy to your advantage and there's lookin like a stupid fuck

Brooks looked like a dumb shit. Everyone knows if the player makes 3 straight you stop it.

exstatic
05-01-2013, 11:37 PM
OKC started doing this hack shit at 92-82 and it ended at 104-94, they made up no points and wasted everyone's time

As the studio guys were saying, you're not going to WIN it doing this, you just try to cut the margin. They were within 6 and didn't stop.

DMC
05-01-2013, 11:38 PM

lol you the perpetual loser:

1. You select a user name that was dumped to a shitty team, one who subsequently broke his knee bowling.
2. The shitty team your user name still has under it was butt fucked Deliverance style in the 1st round even with the center you were dumped for

lol you

Floyd Pacquiao
05-01-2013, 11:38 PM
:lol ol rob dyrdek lookin nigga didn't know when to fold em

100%duncan
05-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Every fucking player in the NBA will soon find his groove when you hack him every damn possession.

Sc:loltt Br:lol:lolks

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2013, 11:39 PM

Pop does it and it works, he stops it at some points

irishock
05-01-2013, 11:40 PM
:lol fucking idiot Tim Cowlishaw defending Scotty

Tim Cowlishaw ‏@TimCowlishaw (https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw)33m (https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw/status/329808855825518592)
Good strategy by Scotty Brooks. A little painful to watch...#GameWillTakeForever (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23GameWillTakeForever&src=hash)

Tim Cowlishaw ‏@TimCowlishaw (https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw)12m (https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw/status/329814241395744768)
Wow. The STRATEGY did not fail. The execution of a strategy that was basically OK for a desperate team failed because OKC missed shots.

Legacy
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Brooks has absolutely no idea how to use Pop's strategy properly, tbh. I was like, WTF is he doing!?? ... Enough is enough already! Ya' might want your team to start scoring some points anytime now before time runs out and the game is over, dumbass! :lol

jeebus
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM

suicide is a viable option for you right now. I strongly suggest you take your own life.

Spur|n|Austin
05-01-2013, 11:47 PM
don't blame him, he's coming down off that meth high.

It happens.. You're not from Oklahoma, you don't understand how meth makes them all stupid.

Legacy
05-01-2013, 11:52 PM

:lmao :rollin

lefty
05-01-2013, 11:55 PM
lol Brooks

lol caffeine addict cheerleader when he was Rocket

Bynumite
05-01-2013, 11:58 PM
lol you the perpetual loser:

1. You select a user name that was dumped to a shitty team, one who subsequently broke his knee bowling.
2. The shitty team your user name still has under it was butt fucked Deliverance style in the 1st round even with the center you were dumped for

lol you

1. Don't give a fuck, if i cared about trivial shit like that i would have started a new account. Am i supposed to care that spurfan thinks my username is not relevant and trendy?

2. Asterisk and your team won't win shit, so simmer down old man.

DMC
05-02-2013, 12:00 AM
1. Don't give a fuck, if i cared about trivial shit like that i would have started a new account. Am i supposed to care that spurfan thinks my username is not relevant and trendy?

lol you not caring

lol long ass response

DMC
05-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Scott Brooks is a white Avery Johnson. He shouldn't even coach little league.

Spur|n|Austin
05-02-2013, 12:01 AM

tl;dr

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 12:14 AM
they thought beverly intentionally injured westchuck so they hit back at Rin in return? and it's turned out to be a double-kick in their own ass. sending Rin to the disabled list helps the rockets more than westchuck's absence does tbh

look_at_g_shred
05-02-2013, 12:18 PM
how many points did Durant score in the 4th, my niglets?