PDA

View Full Version : I worked 33 years years....

Avante
05-02-2013, 01:57 AM
....for a company, but it took 9/11 to beaf up security and make it to where we all had to have badges to get in. Thank you Islamic terrorists.

Now it's...we need cameras everywhere. Thank you young Muslims without a brain in their head.

The Penn Relays wouldn't allow bags and you couldn't bring this or that.

Yes we aren't done, there will be more ...BOOM!!!!!!!!....coming from Islamic terrorists. Wher's our next ...BOOM!!!!...at the Superbowl?

Everyday we hear/read something negative attached to Islam. Why is that?

I'm tired of it how about you?

boutons_deux
05-02-2013, 05:29 AM
None of those militarized police security state actions were FORCED onto Americans. They were willfully, voluntarily implemented.

The Muslim terrorists attacking America are 100% blowback, retaliation for America's imperial policies, actions of supporting Israeli genocide of Palestinians, and America invading, occupying Muslim countries for oil.

"Why Do They Hate Us?" Because we were first hateful towards them.

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:35 AM
None of those militarized police security state actions were FORCED onto Americans. They were willfully, voluntarily implemented.

The Muslim terrorists attacking America are 100% blowback, retaliation for America's imperial policies, actions of supporting Israeli genocide of Palestinians, and America invading, occupying Muslim countries for oil.

Well then declare war, this sneaking around killing innocent people is what cowards do. This..damn the USA I think I'll blow myself up taking a few with me, that'll show um...hahaha!!!!!!! What did those who died in the Twin Towers have to do with anything? They wanna fight declare war. This sneaking around like some rat is bullshit.

You do know they've been fighting among themselves forever, right? Why no Olympics in the Middle East?

Th'Pusher
05-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Umm. They kinda did declare war. Fatwa look it up.

boutons_deux
05-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Well then declare war, this sneaking around killing innocent people is what cowards do. This..damn the USA I think I'll blow myself up taking a few with me, that'll show um...hahaha!!!!!!! What did those who died in the Twin Towers have to do with anything? They wanna fight declare war. This sneaking around like some rat is bullshit.

You do know they've been fighting among themselves forever, right? Why no Olympics in the Middle East?

Muslims kill more Muslims than non-Muslims do. That's not USA's problem directly, except USA needs Muslim oil.

coyotes_geek
05-02-2013, 10:29 AM

ctrl+alt+del
reboot

TeyshaBlue
05-02-2013, 10:31 AM
PEBKC

RandomGuy
05-02-2013, 11:32 AM
....for a company, but it took 9/11 to beaf up security and make it to where we all had to have badges to get in. Thank you Islamic terrorists.

Now it's...we need cameras everywhere. Thank you young Muslims without a brain in their head.

The Penn Relays wouldn't allow bags and you couldn't bring this or that.

Yes we aren't done, there will be more ...BOOM!!!!!!!!....coming from Islamic terrorists. Wher's our next ...BOOM!!!!...at the Superbowl?

Everyday we hear/read something negative attached to Islam. Why is that?

I'm tired of it how about you?

Me?

Responding to troll attempts is not really worth my time, IMO.

Do you actually have anything real to say that I should care about enoug to respond?