PDA

View Full Version : Not a homophobe in any way.........BUT!?

lebomb
05-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Why would a man find another mans ballsack laying on his goatee and a shaft up his arse more appealing than a set of tiggo bitties, and a nice kitten and fawtbox in your mouf??? :(

Xevious
05-02-2013, 05:31 PM
k

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Why would a man find another mans ballsack laying on his goatee and a shaft up his arse more appealing than a set of tiggo bitties, and a nice kitten and fawtbox in your mouf??? :(

One of lifes great mysteries.

lebomb
05-02-2013, 05:52 PM
yeah bad question that I will never have an answer for. Dudes just look plain fuckin gross to me sexually.

Avante
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
yeah bad question that I will never have an answer for. Dudes just look plain fuckin gross to me sexually.

Right there is where it all falls apart for gays, most us guys simply can't go with with some dude checking out another mans ass. It just ain't right and we all know it.

What really needs to happen is we do see a known gay NFL QB win the big game and have him and his lover kiss and embrace right there on TV in front of the world to see. We'd find out real quick what the world "really" thinks about it. Yes with mics stuck in your face and your bosses watching it will be..."cool with me". But that isn't real.

How many times has some athlete....it's sick man...when asked about it then come back later (after his $$$$$ is threatened) with some bullshit to cover his ass?

Big Empty
05-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Why do (fem) females go after butch chics that look just like a guy if they arnt attracted to guys? Thats what confuses me. I asked a fem chick that question and she couldnt describe it.

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 11:05 PM
from a celibate's prospective, it's also very hard for me to realize how other guys are usually fascinated by the fat sacks on a bitch's chest tbh.

Avante
05-02-2013, 11:21 PM
from a celibate's prospective, it's also very hard for me to realize how other guys are usually fascinated by the fat sacks on a bitch's chest tbh.

You see ...fat sacks....?

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/p/pamelapaulshock/14.jpg

phyzik
05-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Im not gay, but I would presume that homo's are attracted to men just the same way women are... or how we men are attracted to women... its just the way they are.

It's not that complicated to understand unless your some retarded religious nut.

you dont have to like it, hell it creeps me out too just thinking about it, but its really not that complicated. I bet it creeps them out just as much when they think about us pussy lovers.

Avante
05-02-2013, 11:40 PM
The thing is however we don't live in a world where man on man is the norm. So it's abnormal behavior. Yes it's go against all religious ideas, goes against what is considered acceptable behavior in the mainstream. And no..."well it's normal to them"....doesn't work, not unlike some guy 7 feet tall.

Hell no it's not....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!...but it is something most people really don't want around them. Sure a lot will..."no problem"....that is until their son brings home a gay friend.

I know gay people, we get along fine. But I won't be double dating with any of them.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Avante is Jacob1983ing the hell out of this "issue."

phyzik
05-03-2013, 01:12 AM
The thing is however we don't live in a world where man on man is the norm. So it's abnormal behavior. Yes it's go against all religious ideas, goes against what is considered acceptable behavior in the mainstream. And no..."well it's normal to them"....doesn't work, not unlike some guy 7 feet tall.

Hell no it's not....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!...but it is something most people really don't want around them. Sure a lot will..."no problem"....that is until their son brings home a gay friend.

I know gay people, we get along fine. But I won't be double dating with any of them.

Ummm... "man on man" or "woman on Woman" for that matter, has been going on since recorded history... its nothing new. In fact, it WAS the norm, and widely accepted, in ancient Rome and civilizations way before that. It was only a few thousand years ago that religion decided to step in on the issue and even THOSE hypocrites cant even follow their own rules.

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Ummm... "man on man" or "woman on Woman" for that matter, has been going on since recorded history... its nothing new. In fact, it WAS the norm in ancient Rome and civilizations way before that.

Murder has been going on since recorded history, that make it right? So we need to return to ancient times, didn't we progress past that?

Here it is 2013, and we still see homosexuality struggling for acceptance. Long after blacks entered southern colleges, long after women got their right to vote, so why are gays the last to get that respect and rights like everyone else? Could it because it disgusts a lot of people?

phyzik
05-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Murder has been going on since recorded history, that make it right? So we need to return to ancient times, didn't we progress past that?

Here it is 2013, and we still see homosexualoty struggling for acceptance. Long after blacks entered southern colleges, long after women got their right to vote, so why are gays the last to get that respect and rights like everyone else? Could it because it disgusts a lot of people?

I think you dont understand what I'm saying, or maybe Im not understanding what your saying..... I agree its 2013 and I think its time people need to accept others for who they are... Are you disagreeing with that?

My argument is totally against discrimination... Are you siding with the crazy religious people? It wasnt that long ago that it disgusted alot of people that "blacks" had equal rights... are you one of THOSE people?

Seriously... I dont know where you are coming from... You talk about equal rights for "blacks" as you put them, womens rights, then you talk about why "gays" are the last group to get respect, but it sounds like you dont want to give them respect because they disgust people.... whats your angle?

Clipper Nation
05-03-2013, 01:21 AM

Here it is 2013, and we still see homosexuality struggling for acceptance. Long after blacks entered southern colleges, long after women got their right to vote, so why are gays the last to get that respect and rights like everyone else? Could it because it disgusts a lot of people?

http://i.imgur.com/nQWzPDN.jpg

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:32 AM
I think you dont understand what I'm saying, or maybe Im not understand what your saying..... I agree its 2013 and I think its time people need to accept others for who they are... Are you disagreeing with that?

My argument is totally against discrimination... Are you siding with the crazy religious people?

You are against discrimation yet it's....crazy religious people...????

I'm all for people being who they are as long as they are realistic about it. I'm a white guy I realize my Mexican neighbors don't wanna hear some old Muddy Waters tune so I don't play any while out washing the car. Gays need to realize we don't really need a parade. The NFL isn't for them. People don't wanna see two guys caring on like a man and his woman. Yep, common sense.

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:33 AM

Yet here you are ......again! Totally owned!

phyzik
05-03-2013, 01:34 AM
OK, so you are a bigot... just wanted to make sure.

re-read my post... you missed some stuff.

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:41 AM
OK, so you are a bigot... just wanted to make sure.

re-read my post... you missed some stuff.

So unless you're cool with two guys going at it you're a bigot? Nay, not re-reading anything. So you think religious people are crazy and I better be cool with guys banging each other, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

phyzik
05-03-2013, 01:48 AM
So unless you're cool with two guys going at it you're a bigot? Nay, not re-reading anything. So you think religious people are crazy and I better be cool with guys banging each other, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

I dont like the thought of homo's together, but I also dont judge them for it as long as they keep it to themselves. re-read my post, thats the last Im gonna say on this topic, bigot.

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:56 AM
I dont like the thought of homo's together, but I also dont judge them for it as long as they keep it to themselves. re-read my post, thats the last Im gonna say on this topic, bigot.

Criticizing religious people then calling somebody a bigot, what a loser.

Get lost asshole.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Avante thinks love between two people of the same sex is as bad as murder.

Clipper Nation
05-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Yet here you are ......again! Totally owned!

http://i.imgur.com/Zm5fZA4.jpg

I eagerly await your next butthurt response, tbh....

Latarian Milton
05-03-2013, 02:09 AM
people's right to choose what type of life to live should be protected tbh. you can repudiate homosexuality but you have to respect their rights, but the majority of time gay people have to bear heavy discrimination from the society just because they're the minority. e.g. if you choose not to be a straight man, even if you only wanna be a celibate, other people would treat you as a queer and throw "you must be sexually disabled" or "some girl must've broken your heart so bad" shitbombs

CuckingFunt
05-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Gays need to realize we don't really need a parade.

I don't think pride parades exist because the LGBTQ community thinks you need them.

Avante
05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
I don't think pride parades exist because the LGBTQ community thinks you need them.

So you know not everyone is cool with your situation so you hold a parade, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-03-2013, 02:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Zm5fZA4.jpg

I eagerly await your next butthurt response, tbh....

Dude, do you really think anyone gets butthurt over some guy in hiding acting like a moron, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

kamikazi_player
05-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Dude, do you really think anyone gets butthurt over some guy in hiding acting like a moron, hahahaha!!!!!!!!
Shut up, you're annoying

exstatic
05-03-2013, 07:21 AM

You can be against it, we just don't want to see or hear about it.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 08:05 AM

you've never fingered your ass in the shower? I did once it was awesome but then I stopped I did't want to take it too far...years ago in college I was doing a 3 some with two girls and I let one finger my ass with her finger...that's as close as I ever came to taking it up the ass...just being honest...

lebomb
05-03-2013, 10:23 AM
I was doing a 3 some with two girls and I let one finger my ass with her finger...that's as close as I ever came to taking it up the ass...just being honest...

I havent done a 3some, but Ive had a couple of girls put their finger in my ass..........Niggra flew horizontal off the bed every time. That feels completely weird to me for some reason.

Spur-Addict
05-03-2013, 10:50 AM
More power to them, because due to their nature, they increase my never ending options with the female population. As a man, even if you do not agree with their nature it only seems logical to encourage homosexuality because of the previous sentence. If you have some sort of religious issue with them, let them sort it out with "God". Humans and their never ending desire to control things they cannot.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 11:09 AM
I havent done a 3some, but Ive had a couple of girls put their finger in my ass..........Niggra flew horizontal off the bed every time. That feels completely weird to me for some reason.

I agree...a finger in the ass that goes about 1/2" in is no problem...a finger in the ass that goes all the way in is a no no.... lol

Bobby Junk
05-03-2013, 11:11 AM

Because I'm gay. Don't ask such a dumb ass question.

lebomb
05-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Because I'm gay. Don't ask such a dumb ass question.

You take it up the fawtbox like a champ????

I. Hustle
05-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Ummm... "man on man" or "woman on Woman" for that matter, has been going on since recorded history... its nothing new. In fact, it WAS the norm, and widely accepted, in ancient Rome and civilizations way before that. It was only a few thousand years ago that religion decided to step in on the issue and even THOSE hypocrites cant even follow their own rules.

If you are bringing up Rome then man on boy was the norm too. Guh rrrooooossssss

Ginobilly
05-03-2013, 01:49 PM
I agree...a finger in the ass that goes about 1/2" in is no problem...a finger in the ass that goes all the way in is a no no.... lol

One time i was having a threesome with 2 hot lesbos I met at the club. One of them sat on my face as I ate her up, and the other rode me reverse cowgirl. Bitch decided to stick a finger me as she rode away, and nigga i kid you not, my johnson grew like an extra half inch in girth and length that I didn't know I had, and almost ripped that condom up when I came .:lol That's the only time a chick has fingered my ass and it felt good. Now this brings up another question....We all know that every male could get exited by stimulating his prostate through his ass, which connects the whole phallus with the testicles, or by stroking the shaft and glans....So are in you'lls opinion: Are you born homosexual or are you made? So if you sexually abuse a young male, don't you think you mess up his sexual development as he nears puberty? Another question....Why are girls in western society given more leeway to be gay than guys are? There isn't a girl in today's youth(18-30) that hasn't been with another girl.

man on wire
05-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Not every woman feels the need to go muff diving during their lifetime.

Mister Sinister
05-05-2013, 06:23 PM

Stealing this image, tbh.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Not a dumbass in any way.....BUT, why would any child choose to be born mentally retarded??? Never understood why some kids choose autism. What baffles me more is the parents that approve of the decision.