PDA

View Full Version : Question for Celibates..........

lebomb
05-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Do yall really never skeet? I mean, you dont get worked up at all? If you dont, I guess my question is mute. But if you do, is smackin the hamster still being celibate?

Trill Clinton
05-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Do yall really never skeet?

:lol

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Why would anyone wanna play that? As we all know there is nothing absolutely nothing that beats good sex, Not food, not music, not the thrill of victory, not $$$$$$$, nothing beats it. Gotta be some mental disorder, your feel good area of the brain out of wack.

lebomb
05-02-2013, 05:54 PM
:lol

I just had to know playuh!!!! I mean celibate means no sex at all. So if you sit in the corner and rub one out with your tears, technically you aren't celibate right??

lebomb
05-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Why would anyone wanna play that? As we all know there is nothing absolutely nothing that beats good sex, Not food, not music, not the thrill of victory, not $$$$$$$, nothing beats it. Gotta be some mental disorder, you're feel good area of the brain out of wack.

Ive been celibate before too......... about 1/2 of each week, that's about it.

Avante
05-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Ive been celibate before too......... about 1/2 of each week, that's about it.

I was celibate once, it was called boot camp.

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 11:01 PM
i never even touched a female's hand except my mom and sisters' tbh. im a lifelong celibate and im proud of what i am

Avante
05-02-2013, 11:25 PM
i never even touched a female's hand except my mom and sisters' tbh. im a lifelong celibate and im proud of what i am

What's to be proud of?

Latarian Milton
05-02-2013, 11:36 PM
im too smart to fall into any bitch's trap, and i have enough mental power to repress a human's natural appetite, ain't that what one should feel proud of bro?

Avante
05-03-2013, 12:40 AM
im too smart to fall into any bitch's trap, and i have enough mental power to repress a human's natural appetite, ain't that what one should feel proud of bro?

Where are you getting all these weird ass ideas at? A trap?????? bitch's????????

You honestly believe a life without a woman, a family, sex, is a good thing? Well if it really was how come everyone is doing just the opposite?

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2013, 12:44 AM
You honestly believe a life without a woman, a family, sex, is a good thing? Well if it really was how come everyone is doing just the opposite?
Jason Collins isn't.

Latarian Milton
05-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Where are you getting all these weird ass ideas at? A trap?????? bitch's????????

divorce rate in this nation has hit record high and i don't think that's rare incidence tbh. marriage is just as much of a 20th-century thing as newspaper, people will only learn those stuffs in history books imho

Avante
05-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Sure he is.

Avante
05-03-2013, 12:55 AM
divorce rate in this nation has hit record high and i don't think that's rare incidence tbh. marriage is just as much of a 20th-century thing as newspaper, people will only learn those stuffs in history books imho

Who said anything about getting married?

Latarian Milton
05-03-2013, 01:13 AM
bitches will hold their pussies for ransoms and will eventually trick you into getting married with them imho

Avante
05-03-2013, 01:49 AM
bitches will hold their pussies for ransoms and will eventually trick you into getting married with them imho

Dude, you don't need to worry about one woman. Tons and tons and tons of them out there, where did you ever get all that silly shit at? If one starts...holding her pussy for ransom....move on to somebody else, trust me a dime a dozen. What happens is you finally get bored with strange pussy, yep, bored. You start wanting something more than that. Sex without emotion really isn't all that great, while making love is something totally different.

How old are you?

Latarian Milton
05-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Dude, you don't need to worry about one woman. Tons and tons and tons of them out there, where did you ever get all that silly shit at? If one starts...holding her pussy for ransom....move on to somebody else, trust me a dime a dozen. What happens is you finally get bored with strange pussy, yep, bored. You start wanting something more than that. Sex without emotion really isn't all that great, while making love is something totally different.

How old are you?
sex w/o emotion is no different than masturbation imho, but if you get emotionally devoted to a romantic relationship with a woman, your life is FUCKED. there're too many sluts out there and you'll find it too hard to move on when you get emotionally addicted to a bitch, even if you're 100% aware that she is a bitch. you'll never know everything about a woman just by dating/fucking her, and when you know what a bitch she really is, it'll be too late already imho

Avante
05-03-2013, 02:42 AM
sex w/o emotion is no different than masturbation imho, but if you get emotionally devoted to a romantic relationship with a woman, your life is FUCKED. there're too many sluts out there and you'll find it too hard to move on when you get emotionally addicted to a bitch, even if you're 100% aware that she is a bitch. you'll never know everything about a woman just by dating/fucking her, and when you know what a bitch she really is, it'll be too late already imho

I pity your mama guy, she did a piss poor job in raising your freaky ass. One sick puppy~~~~~~

lebomb
05-03-2013, 10:16 AM
All I know LM is that the female body is amazingly beautiful. Big supple breastesses, jigglin fawtbox and nice kitten. WTF is wrong with you niggra? Im breakin wood just talkin about women!!!!