PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: LOL Z-Bo calling out Blake Griffin

Fergie The Florists
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Randolph: Playoffs 'big-boy game'

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Memphis Grizzlies (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/mem/memphis-grizzlies) forward Zach Randolph (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1017/zach-randolph) expressed no sympathy on Thursday for the condition of Los Angeles Clippers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lac/los-angeles-clippers) forward Blake Griffin (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3989/blake-griffin).
Asked how Griffin's high right ankle sprain injury might affect the matchup of power forwards when the two teams meet on Friday for Game 6 of their first-round series, Randolph was dismissive, reminding reporters that he was nursing his own injuries.
"Banged up?" Randolph said. "I'm banged up. You forgot about my ankle? Banged up. My ankle is as big as a balloon. Talk to the trainers. I'm getting treatment every day. It's the playoffs."
Randolph rolled his left ankle during Game 2 of the series in Los Angeles when he got tangled with Griffin beneath the Clippers' basket. A sprain of that same ankle on March 1 kept Randolph out of action for four games.

Griffin's ankle sprain occurred during a scrimmage when he landed on a teammate's ankle at Clippers practice on Monday. He started Game 5 on Tuesday night but left the game at the 5:39 mark of the third quarter and did not return. He scored only four points in 25 minutes during the Clippers' 112-91 loss that gave the Grizzlies a 3-2 series lead. Griffin did not practice Thursday and will be a game-time decision for Game 6 in Memphis on Friday.
"Last year when I played in the playoffs, I wasn't 100 percent, but I was out there, so I had to be 100 percent," Randolph said. "It's the playoffs. It's a big-boy game."
Grizzlies guard Mike Conley (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3195/mike-conley) acknowledged that an opponent's injury can inform game strategy, but said he anticipates the Clippers to play like a team at full strength and for Griffin to battle through discomfort.
"Teams do put you in more schemes, more pick-and-rolls, try to wear you down a little bit more knowing that you're banged up here and there, but [the Clippers] have played through injuries just like any other team has played through injuries," Conley said. "[Griffin] is a great player. He's a fighter. I expect him to be Blake Griffin, and I'm not going to treat him any differently because he's capable of putting up big numbers and big nights. We just have to hope it's not tomorrow."
With a win in Memphis on Friday night, the Grizzlies will try to avenge last season's elimination at the hands of the Clippers and advance to the conference semifinals for the second time in three years.

:lol Pussy Blake Griffin

said7
05-02-2013, 05:54 PM
They should both get these....

http://www.ektio.com/

Real talk. Just got mines.

spurraider21
05-02-2013, 06:03 PM
robinlopez.gif

LkrFan
05-02-2013, 07:06 PM
:lol - :downspin: this shit Clipper Nati:loln

whitemamba
05-02-2013, 07:10 PM
:lol ginger monkey being called a pussy

Technique
05-02-2013, 07:19 PM
They're the two most contrasting big men in the league.

hater
05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
They're the two most contrasting big men in the league.

tbh Garnett + kaman are the 2 most contrasting. you could probably tune up your TV when they both play each other

Spursfan092120
05-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Bulletin board material, tbh. And the shoes might actually be a good idea...but they probably both have sponsors...couldn't do it if they wanted to.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Watch out ZBo, Mark Jackson might call you 'dirty' for the sake of it :drunk

lefty
05-02-2013, 08:02 PM
It's easy for Zbo to say that

Dude barely shows up during the regular season, saving his energy for the playoffs

superbigtime
05-02-2013, 11:14 PM
ZBo is a mofo.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2013, 11:15 PM
:lol Tacker
:lol Banned
:lol Having the nerve to talk shit about injuries when his boy D-Rose is still sitting out

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 02:11 AM
griffin is a fake ass tough guy

dude should do a kia commercial tellin himself to go eat a dick

LkrFan
05-04-2013, 05:18 AM
:lol ginger monkey being called a pussy
:lol

UZER
05-04-2013, 09:37 AM
tbh Garnett + kaman are the 2 most contrasting. you could probably tune up your TV when they both play each other

:lol nice

tlongII
05-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Z-Bo is a bad mofo. I thought he was going to choke Griffin out. :lol

z0sa
05-04-2013, 09:43 AM
With all the players truly injured and playing injured in spite of the pain, Muscle Memory should be mocked for his entire career.

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 09:56 AM
lol muscle injury, he has no problem juggling that mouthpiece like his guggling sperm in his mouth...

BUMP
05-04-2013, 11:01 AM
With all the players truly injured and playing injured in spite of the pain, Muscle Memory should be mocked for his entire career.

But what if Griffin is so injured that he knows he'll just be detrimental to the team?

Going out there and 'warrior-ing' it out when you know you're going to be shit is just selfish.

Venti Quattro
05-04-2013, 11:06 AM
lol muscle injury, he has no problem juggling that mouthpiece like his guggling sperm in his mouth...

:lmao :lmao :lmao

buttsR4rebounding
05-04-2013, 11:14 AM
griffin is a fake ass tough guy

dude should do a kia commercial tellin himself to go eat a dick

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 11:17 AM
But what if Griffin is so injured that he knows he'll just be detrimental to the team?

Going out there and 'warrior-ing' it out when you know you're going to be shit is just selfish.

with or without injury his still a monkey baller, u watch his commericals? he never tells the kid to work on his game, but contiue to work on those muscles....

JamStone
05-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Z-Bo's right. A lot of players are banged up this time of year, and their injuries won't get the pub Griffin's does. But I will say this. A high ankle sprain is a motherfucker especially for a guy like Blake who relies so much on his athleticism to produce. Z-Bo can play through a lot of different minor injuries because he doesn't jump off the ground or run hard down the court. It's a testament to his skill a craftiness that he can be effective without being a great athlete. But a lot of NBA players who are runners and high flyers with less skill can't play through some injuries and still be effective. That's the tough part for guys like Griffin or a Russell Westbrook. Heck, look at Gilbert Arenas once he lost his first step and quickness. Out of the league while still in his prime.

BUMP
05-04-2013, 11:21 AM
with or without injury his still a monkey baller, u watch his commericals? he never tells the kid to work on his game, but contiue to work on those muscles....

i saw westbrook catch fastball car go down road tim duncan the best

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Z-Bo's right. A lot of players are banged up this time of year, and their injuries won't get the pub Griffin's does. But I will say this. A high ankle sprain is a motherfucker especially for a guy like Blake who relies so much on his athleticism to produce. Z-Bo can play through a lot of different minor injuries because he doesn't jump off the ground or run hard down the court. It's a testament to his skill a craftiness that he can be effective without being a great athlete. But a lot of NBA players who are runners and high flyers with less skill can't play through some injuries and still be effective. That's the tough part for guys like Griffin or a Russell Westbrook. Heck, look at Gilbert Arenas once he lost his first step and quickness. Out of the league while still in his prime.

blake puts up stats that dont hurt any team, his just another clown on the floor making up the numbers and his own stats that dont influence momentum or how the game is played, no team is afraid of that clown and his contribution

z0sa
05-04-2013, 11:35 AM

yo BUMP, you playin devil's advocate for Muscle Memory? in any case Blake probably felt lots of pressure because his team was getting raped to the tune of double digits 3 (make it 4 now) straight games.