Trill Clinton
05-02-2013, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlc0-LSMgA

Reck
05-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Fake son.

Avante
05-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Nobody is that good at acting, that was very real.

Reck
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Nobody is that good at acting, that was very real.

LOL

Trill Clinton
05-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Fake son.

i wish it was fake but like avante said, its very real. sad reality for young black men in america. can't even sip sweet tea without going to jail smh.

Avante
05-02-2013, 07:12 PM
i wish it was fake but like avante said, its very real. sad reality for young black men in america. can't even sip sweet tea without going to jail smh.

It makes you wonder if just maybe the guy with the drink hadn't caused some sort of problem there before and they were looking to fuck with him.

DPG21920
05-02-2013, 07:15 PM
If the cop broke any laws, this young man will get paid. America works.

Trill Clinton
05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
It makes you wonder if just maybe the guy with the drink hadn't caused some sort of problem there before and they were looking to fuck with him.

possibility.

i think the cop thought he was drinking a 24oz beer and when he realized it was actually tea, he was embarrassed for being a dummy. so to save face he had to show him who's boss and give him a bullshit trespassing charge.

Dro210
05-02-2013, 07:25 PM
"A lawyer gonna eat this shit up"

Yuuuuuup!

FkLA
05-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Can he get accused of trespassing for no reason like that? If hes not wanted on the property the cop was guarding, he might have the right to demand that he leave as long as the owner backs him up imo.

Avante
05-02-2013, 07:42 PM
possibility.

i think the cop thought he was drinking a 24oz beer and when he realized it was actually tea, he was embarrassed for being a dummy. so to save face he had to show him who's boss and give him a bullshit trespassing charge.

Why the guy let the cop pull that without showing him any proof he was a cop, ?????? That's what has me thinking they knew off one another. But can't disagree with your take, I can see that.

Reck
05-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Why the guy let the cop pull that without showing him any proof he was a cop, ?????? That's what has me thinking they knew off one another. But can't disagree with your take, I can see that.

That's why I thought it was fake. No badge flashing, no miranda rights..not in his uniform. Alot of shit not adding up.

Avante
05-02-2013, 07:53 PM
That's why I thought it was fake. No badge flashing, no miranda rights..not in his uniform. Alot of shit not adding up.

Then there's also the.....ARIZONA ICE TEA....commercial there. I did think about that but there is no way those guys could have pulled that off with that realism. You could just tell that was legit.

I will say this and this isn't...internet bullshit....no way that guy is doing anything to me without some ID. I was very surprised that that cat didn't unload on the cop, unless he already knew he was a cop.

Trill Clinton
05-02-2013, 07:58 PM
further proof this isn't staged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlnZbwfhXk&feature=player_embedded

he didn't put up a struggle because black men get shot for less and the camera was rolling. if there were no camera's, he probably would have gotten his ass beat or shot...tru story.

phyzik
05-02-2013, 10:40 PM
It's real... someones getting paid soon compliments of douche bag cops.

The Reckoning
05-02-2013, 11:35 PM
son that's not an iced tea.

it's an arnold palmer.

Nbadan
05-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Probably private security working for the store because it is a crime to consume alcohol where alcohol is sold, even in the parking lot....for whatever reason, security asked the guy to leave 3 times...he even points that out on the tape...I guess this case will depend on whether the security gave the guy an adequate opportunity to leave the property according to local trespassing ordinance...

ChumpDumper
05-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Black men always film each other drinking tea in liquor store parking lots.

It's a cultural thing.

DJR210
05-03-2013, 12:45 AM
i wish it was fake but like avante said, its very real. sad reality for young men in america. can't even sip sweet tea without going to jail smh.

It ain't limited to black people. More so the stereotypical profile. I picked up a felony minding my own business, apparently a threat to society because I arrived home after dark. Nob Hill apartments on Callaghan in SA. Local people if you read this do not make the mistake of renting at this shit hole.

InRareForm
05-03-2013, 01:00 AM
That's terrible... what's michael vick doing drinking a tea though in a parking lot?

InRareForm
05-03-2013, 01:01 AM
It ain't limited to black people. More so the stereotypical profile. I picked up a felony minding my own business, apparently a threat to society because I arrived home after dark. Nob Hill apartments on Callaghan in SA. Local people if you read this do not make the mistake of renting at this shit hole.

felony? how?

DJR210
05-03-2013, 02:02 AM
felony? how?

Came home from chilling and watching a Spurs vs Cavs finals game back in 07' around 1 AM. Saw an unmarked car sitting outside the gate to the apartments, we drove past and parked. A second, I mean a SECOND later I look back and see the unmarked car speed in and block us in..moments later I am being pulled out of the car by a female officer with a fucking gun in my face. They later found some Xanax in the center console.

The car (which was an inconspicuous late model Ford Probe) was all legal, the windows were up and tinted, and we were not causing a scene or doing anything out of the ordinary to draw any attention. After some research we discovered that these were two Bexar County Sheriff "Warrant Officers" acting as "Drug Task Force" (the bitch actually tried to lie and tell me that was what she was) preying upon the residents of the apartments foolish enough to go outside after dark, apparently in between serving warrants. The bitch told me it was "a dope zone" and they had the right to shake down anyone in the area.

While I was being fucked with and being bribed w/ the option of snitching out the supplier of the bars, a younger black woman and her BF walk up coming back from picking up food from Chacho's, right down the street. The bull dyke cop that was fucking w/ me puts her flash light in their face and immediately starts yelling at them to come to the car and open their food for a search. After a series of aggressive questions, and looking through their food, the cops told them to "get the fuck inside".

While I was at the magistrate processing, another guy was in there who fit the "stereotypical" look, and he was arrested by the same cops shortly before or after us. He told us that he happened to look out of his window that night, and saw a person in black with a flashlight looking into his tinted windows. Of course, the vehicle is the stereotypical target car; on rims, dark tinted windows, etc. The guy thinks someone is about to hit a lick, so he gets dressed and grabs his gun, and goes outside to confront the person. Once he confronts the person they identify themselves as police, and upon searching him they found the gun. He told us that he fucked up good because he was coerced into allowing the cops to enter his apartment to get his ID, where they also found a few lines of the party he was having before he got caught up. He got charged for that too. They tried that same "Let's go in your house to grab your ID" shit w/ my roommate, we were smart enough to decline.

Some months later my roommate was coming back from the bar one night, and the same cops came back for another round. This time he got caught up outside of the car, walking in to the apartment. They yelled at him to "get on the ground" and of course my roommates response was surprised and defensive. The bitch cop swung him around and threw him chest first in the street, fucked up a brand new shirt and his new shoes. His dad was staying with us recovering from a stroke, so he went out there to question the cops as to what right they had to detain his son. The cops immediately pulled the "go inside old man, mind your business" shit, so we called SAPD and demanded they send a sergeant out to help. Once his dad told the warrant officers that SAPD was called and a sergeant was coming out to assist, they immediately changed their approach and started to wrap things up. They called over the radio for a beat cop to meet them and take over and left the scene.

SAPD detained my roommate until the Sergeant arrived. The sergeant immediately wanted to know why my boy was being detained, what the charges were, etc. I didn't hear the cops response, but the sergeant got loud with him and ordered that he un-cuff my roomate. The sergeant apologized to him and his dad, and they both left.

Thank god I left this nightmare of an apartment complex soon after. If I could have actually afforded an attorney good enough to fight, I'm sure I would have beat that shit. Wound up with three years deferred probation, which was made difficult by the fact that I could not stop smoking. It was three years of anxiety that the next time I reported was gonna be a drug test, and I was gonna MTR. I'm glad that shit is all behind me now, but if there is ever a next time god forbid, I'm doing my time, fuck probation.

The Reckoning
05-03-2013, 02:15 AM
damn.

SA210
05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Police State, USA

I. Hustle
05-03-2013, 08:20 AM
LOL

Cops had no right to search us. We are good upstanding inviduals.

I had Xanax in the middle console.

I couldn't stop smoking so that messed with my head because of my probabtion.

The guy that came out with the gun did nothing wrong... but he still had coke in his place from a party.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 08:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlc0-LSMgA

this is why I don't shed a solitary tear when I hear of a cop getting popped...not a single muthafucking tear...they make their bed let them sleep in it...remember Tupac shot those 2 undercover cops back in the day because they tried to do this same kinda shit to him...luckily my nigga beat that case because if I recall they didn't properly identify or prove to him in any way they were undercover...

bus driver
05-03-2013, 08:41 AM
now the lady and the camera man are going to get arrested for tampering with evidence. LOL

this has staged all over it.

Wild Cobra
05-03-2013, 08:56 AM
further proof this isn't staged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlnZbwfhXk&feature=player_embedded

he didn't put up a struggle because black men get shot for less and the camera was rolling. if there were no camera's, he probably would have gotten his ass beat or shot...tru story.
Do you idiots thing that type of shit doesn't happen to whites as well?

My God. You jackasses call racism any time you can make it up.

Fucking idiots.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Do you idiots thing that type of shit doesn't happen to whites as well?

My God. You jackasses call racism any time you can make it up.

Fucking idiots.

white kids get away with murder...no it doesn't really happen to them...had he been white he would have never been approached..and had he been approached he would have walked away after he say it was Tea....he wouldn't have made up fake charges of trespassing...

for some reason blacks and tea don't mix....they killed Trayvon and all he was drinking was some tea.... and munching on skittles...

Spur|n|Austin
05-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Pretty fucked up if it's real, charge will get dropped though. What a piece of shit Super Trooper Farva type cop.

Suspect
05-03-2013, 09:46 AM
fake, who randomly records their friend chilling in a parking lot drinking ice tea? Maybe if this was security footage from the store camera. Cops just let people record stuff like that now while they're "working"?

mrsmaalox
05-03-2013, 10:20 AM
"can't even sip sweet tea without going to jail" :lol

tlongII
05-03-2013, 10:35 AM
white kids get away with murder...no it doesn't really happen to them...had he been white he would have never been approached..and had he been approached he would have walked away after he say it was Tea....he wouldn't have made up fake charges of trespassing...

for some reason blacks and tea don't mix....they killed Trayvon and all he was drinking was some tea.... and munching on skittles...

Dude, it happens to white people all the time. I'm proof of it. I've been arrested several times. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. And Trayvon was an idiot.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 10:48 AM
fake, who randomly records their friend chilling in a parking lot drinking ice tea? Maybe if this was security footage from the store camera. Cops just let people record stuff like that now while they're "working"?

uhhh its 2013, doggie. people been recording crooked cops with their camera phones since their conception. its not against the law.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Dude, it happens to white people all the time. I'm proof of it. I've been arrested several times. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. And Trayvon was an idiot.

based on what? based on him running to the store during NBA All-star game half-time to get some tea and skittles..then being accosted by the wannabe cop / neighborhood watchman?

yeah..sounds like an idiot alright...(sighs) :rolleyes

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 10:58 AM
white media(feaux news) has convinced their followers Trayvon was a young thug with a mile long rap sheet(which is false). while ignoring zimmerman's many convictions, domestic abuse against his ex, him assaulting a plain clothes cop, rogue neighborhood watchmen, grown ass man sleeping on his mommy's couch(ugh), getting fat off of donations from racist supporters, etc....yup lil Tray deserved to die for wearing a hoodie and being a good big bro for getting his lil bro some candy, sad.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 11:07 AM
white media(feaux news) has convinced their followers Trayvon was a young thug with a mile long rap sheet(which is false). while ignoring zimmerman's many convictions, domestic abuse against his ex, him assaulting a plain clothes cop, rogue neighborhood watchmen, grown ass man sleeping on his mommy's couch(ugh), getting fat off of donations from racist supporters, etc....yup lil Tray deserved to die for wearing a hoodie and being a good big bro for getting his lil bro some candy, sad.

I've said this before...if Trayvon was my brother or cousin..Zimmerman would be begging to get a prison sentence..because I would likely have him killed without much fanfare...I would't let him get away with it...

all that matters to me is from a factual POV the kid was walking home after buying ice tea and skittles..Zimmerman profiled him, chased him, started a fight, got his ass kicked in the process, and then shot him after it was clear he lost the fight...

Trill do you think Zimmerman would have stalked and started a fight with this kid if he didn't have a gun? No fucking way...He already knew that he was gonna shoot the kid if an altercation occured..That gun is what gave him his courage to chase the kid down and go after him...had he no gun he would have never even gotten out of his car to begin with...there are a lot of cowards like Zimmerman roaming the streets...but if they run up on me I will kill them dead where they stand....and I make no bones about it...so for all you wannabe cowboys if you try to pull some shit like that on Kool you better know I'm strapped...

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 11:29 AM
:lmao

InRareForm
05-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Doesn't the owner of the property have to tell the police that he is trespassing? I thought parking lots are private lands owned by the store owners or landlord? Someone help me out here.... How can it be trespassing if no one told the officer he is trespassing.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 11:31 AM
I've said this before...if Trayvon was my brother or cousin..Zimmerman would be begging to get a prison sentence..because I would likely have him killed without much fanfare...I would't let him get away with it...

all that matters to me is from a factual POV the kid was walking home after buying ice tea and skittles..Zimmerman profiled him, chased him, started a fight, got his ass kicked in the process, and then shot him after it was clear he lost the fight...

Trill do you think Zimmerman would have stalked and started a fight with this kid if he didn't have a gun? No fucking way...He already knew that he was gonna shoot the kid if an altercation occured..That gun is what gave him his courage to chase the kid down and go after him...had he no gun he would have never even gotten out of his car to begin with...there are a lot of cowards like Zimmerman roaming the streets...but if they run up on me I will kill them dead where they stand....and I make no bones about it...so for all you wannabe cowboys if you try to pull some shit like that on Kool you better know I'm strapped...

word. i think zimmerman realizes he fucked up, which is why he hired around the clock security to protect him and his fat lying wife. its a shame what he's put his family through by pretending to be a bad ass and harass a kid. hopefully he gets sentenced to prison and his celly is fleece johnson.

and hell no he wouldn't have stalked and approached Tray if he wasn't strapped, hell no. nothing worse than a coward with a gun. lil Tray was giving georgie the business and getting the best of him, zimmerman being the "neighborhood super hero" he thought he was, was embarassed so he had to resort to killing him so he wouldn't lose his neighborhood cred. lord knows if word would have gotten out that Tray kicked his ass, he would have had to leave that subdivision, get off that comfy couch he calls a bed and probably move into a homeless shelter, fuckin' bum. if he would have taken the operators orders and waited for law enforcement to arrive, a child wouldn't have died that night.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Trill Clinton : I will give you $2,000 if you will talk Kool into meeting up and record us fighting. Kool, if you accept, I will give you $5000. If you win, you get an additional $5000. You can bring your strap too.

Suspect
05-03-2013, 11:34 AM
uhhh its 2013, doggie. people been recording crooked cops with their camera phones since their conception. its not against the law.
The dude was being recorded before anything happened.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) : I will give you $2,000 if you will talk Kool into meeting up and record us fighting. Kool, if you accept, I will give you $5000. If you win, you get an additional $5000. You can bring your strap too.

I'm not going to meet up with DPG..not to fight anyway....I can't since I practice MMA...the only way I can subdue you legally is if you're in the commission of a crime....you may be upset with me for welshing but trust me you're too small for me...I'd split your wig real bad...I can get down DPG on the real....so no thanks...

fyi the Boston bomber death Photo circling online...

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 11:47 AM
It will be sanctioned. I am a trained fighter (had to be since I grew up small and had to fight off them would be bullies) so I am in the same boat.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 11:49 AM
The dude was being recorded before anything happened.

watch the vid again, the camera man stated he was recording his friend getting out the car for some type of video. the guy is a local rapper so i'm assuming it was part of some vlog to promote him.

Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) : I will give you $2,000 if you will talk Kool into meeting up and record us fighting. Kool, if you accept, I will give you $5000. If you win, you get an additional $5000. You can bring your strap too.

i don't have that type of influence over kool, but if i did i would suggest that he take you up on your offer.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 11:53 AM
watch the vid again, the camera man stated he was recording his friend getting out the car for some type of video. the guy is a local rapper so i'm assuming it was part of some vlog to promote him.

i don't have that type of influence over kool, but if i did i would suggest that he take you up on your offer.

tell him to name the place and time...no money involved...just show up....

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 11:55 AM
to make it easier on me since i'm recording, how bout we hold the fight in san antonio, cibilo or schertz. i can secure a private location and charge admission(if you guys agree) and i will split the gate 3 ways.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Since you live in Houston, just come to Dallas, TX. It will be a quick drive for you. I'll pay for your gas or plane ticket if you don't want to do money. But I just ask that you bring the $500 you owe me though just in case you are so inclined to pay afterwards..

Dallas, TX - By my old crib on Lovers Ln & Greenville there is some abandoned apartments we can do it there (behind Central Market). Sunday, 5/5/2013 at 2:00 p.m.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 11:58 AM
It's going to be just like this when Vinny came to collect what he was owed:

YrQqrG67OVg

Suspect
05-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Do it in San Antonio so I can watch live tbh

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Since you live in Houston, just come to Dallas, TX. It will be a quick drive for you. I'll pay for your gas or plane ticket if you don't want to do money. But I just ask that you bring the $500 you owe me though just in case you are so inclined to pay afterwards..

Dallas, TX - By my old crib on Lovers Ln & Greenville there is some abandoned apartments we can do it there (behind Central Market). Sunday, 5/5/2013 at 2:00 p.m.

^ that doesn't sound legit...or safe for either of us....since you're a fighter...see if you can get a friend to sanction it in a legit gym...and Sunday is not good for me...got plans already need to book it after the next 4 weeks...I recently sustained an injury in the gym...so once that heals up then I'm game...it also gives you time to find a place whereby others can attend in open if they want to...I'm not meeting up behind no abandoned buildings for a legit fighters fight...it has to be in a cage setting...and I will not bring the $500 because I want you to really be mad when we fight :toast

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 12:12 PM
That's what I thought. Excuses. I have a fracture at the neck of fourth metacarpal bone in my right hand and I'm willing to go. You said name a time and place and I know your bs when I see it (just like when you welshed - you postured, threw something out there you thought I wouldn't accept then panicked when I did).

You just showed everyone your true colors. Shoot, even could have got 5G's just for showing up.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Just kidding - I would not fight Kool. But I knew he would chump out regardless so it was a win-win. It's just so darn hilarious watching him take this new MMA angle since he's legitimately scared someone will dig up his personal info though :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 12:17 PM
That's what I thought. Excuses. I have a fracture at the neck of fourth metacarpal bone in my right hand and I'm willing to go. You said name a time and place and I know your bs when I see it (just like when you welshed - you postured, threw something out there you thought I wouldn't accept then panicked when I did).

You just showed everyone your true colors. Shoot, even could have got 5G's just for showing up.

Deepy...I cannot stop you from thinking I'm broke..I'm not in that business...but 5k is nothing to me...I will let you keep thinking you're balling by throwing out that number..lol but if you want to fight me in a legit way and if you're paid like you say then rent a gym for a few hrs and we can setup it up...you've waited over 2yrs for $500 what's another 4 weeks...I'm not itching to fight you..you're itching to fight me..so if you want to then get a legit gym and stop sabre rattling....:lol

Suspect
05-03-2013, 12:19 PM
"5k is nothing to me"

"waited over 2 years for $500"

:lmao

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 12:36 PM
:lmao now after backing out twice and me saying I was joking he does the ol' Kool special and tries to act like he's ballin in hopes I would back out.

Listen, girl, you aren't balling, you ain't bout dis life but if you ever roll my way and feel froggy, all you have to do is jump my man.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 12:46 PM
:lmao now after backing out twice and me saying I was joking he does the ol' Kool special and tries to act like he's ballin in hopes I would back out.

Listen, girl, you aren't balling, you ain't bout dis life but if you ever roll my way and feel froggy, all you have to do is jump my man.

ok....I'm definitely taking notes..you're on a roll with your offerings to Kool...2nd time in less than 4 weeks...emo'ing just a tad bit much...if you change your mind...just let me know...I'm just not willing to engage in unofficial and non moderated fights....:hat

tlongII
05-03-2013, 01:31 PM
based on what? based on him running to the store during NBA All-star game half-time to get some tea and skittles..then being accosted by the wannabe cop / neighborhood watchman?

yeah..sounds like an idiot alright...(sighs) :rolleyes

Based on him slamming that dude's head against the pavement numerous times. That's what. Did you see the pics?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-03-2013, 01:41 PM

When you talk shit to cops and generally act like a jackass around them, then you lose your whitey get of jail free card. You don't know how to play the game.

Ginobilly
05-03-2013, 01:59 PM
1: He should have gave him the can.

2: He told him to leave 3 times.

Maybe you guys don't know this... White/Black whatever. Don't fuck with cops. Sorry but you're gonna have to be a pussy and listen or the cops will fuck your shit up. The worse thing to do is to talk back and be a shithead. Wal-Mart sells these things called slingshots and these metal ball bullets that are great for windows 2-3 weeks later.

here in San Antonio, black cops have been way cooler to me than White or Mexican cops. Mexican American cops hate other Mexican Americans than are white. white cops hate you for being white but being the wrong ethnicity. Black cops are just happy to have a job.

Suspect
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Im black in Leon Valley. Live around a bunch of old retired white people. This old white cop gave me a $200 ticket once for not coming to a complete stop at stop sign at 3am. I was on my way to work. There was absolutely no traffic/cars, he was just sitting there. I should of got a warning lol

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 02:24 PM
ok....I'm definitely taking notes..you're on a roll with your offerings to Kool...2nd time in less than 4 weeks...emo'ing just a tad bit much...if you change your mind...just let me know...I'm just not willing to engage in unofficial and non moderated fights....:hat

Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a f***!

Wild Cobra
05-03-2013, 02:31 PM
I wish the insecure bitches in this club would stop crying racism every time a white takes action against a black.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 02:55 PM
I wish the insecure bitches in this club would stop crying racism every time a white takes action against a black.

ummm...white cop harasses and arrests young black male for drinking sweet tea. sounds like an open n shut case of racial profiling to me. hope the brother retained an attorney.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 03:42 PM
ummm...white cop harasses and arrests young black male for drinking sweet tea. sounds like an open n shut case of racial profiling to me. hope the brother retained an attorney.

Real talk - based on our posting styles, who would you bet on in a fight between Kool and I?

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Real talk - based on our posting styles, who would you bet on in a fight between Kool and I?

lol real talk, ya'll are both good posters but i think you'd kick kool's ass. straight up. it would be a close fight but when it gets to the later rounds, i think you have the stamina to outlast him, nh.

JIM LAMPLEY
05-03-2013, 04:18 PM
lol real talk, ya'll are both good posters but i think you'd kick kool's ass. straight up. it would be a close fight but when it gets to the later rounds, i think you have the stamina to outlast him, nh.

If it goes to the scoring cards it would be anybody's fight.

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Well the fact Kool goes out of his way to let everyone know he's injured shows me his mental state. He's an excuse maker. I would treat him like Mayweather does a woman and how Kobe's mom treats her own son.

ohmwrecker
05-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Sounds like the worst fight ever.

CuckingFunt
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Just one of those videos that leaves everyone looking like an idiot.

I don't doubt that the cop in question would have been considerably less suspicious of a white guy drinking iced tea in a parking lot than he was a group of black folk with a slick car and rap music.

That said, merely showing someone the can doesn't prove there wasn't anything added to it. Nor does their video. And even if it was just iced tea, and even if the cop was being a power hungry dick for pushing things farther than they needed to go, resisting arrest over something so petty is never smart. Gives the cops a legit charge to work with and also makes you look shady as hell.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 05:06 PM
he didn't resist arrest, though. the officer never provided a badge or anything, he broke is cover over a can of arizona half lemonade half tea. if the contents of the can were that important, why didn't he take the can when he put the handcuffs on the guy?

why was he so worried about what he was drinking? could he smell alcohol from 50 yards away coming from the can? why should he hand over his can just because some stranger suspects alcohol being in it, what gave him his suspicions?

the cop thought the can was a beer can and as he got closer he realized he was looking at a can of sweet lemonade tea.

http://i39.tinypic.com/161z7h3.jpg

he had no probable cause and for that reason alone, the dude was right in not letting him confiscate the can. he showed him the ingredients, he saw arnold palmer's face clear as day on the can and felt foolish. only idiot is the "cop". now he has to waste tax dollars and his time, writing up a bullshit report about why he chose to arrest a man for minding his business while drinking a sweet tea.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
cops are human beings just like the rest of us. just because they wear a badge and carry a weapon does not give them the right to be jerks that we should acquiesce to. read up on your rights people, this young man below knew his and made the pig look foolish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHfylk2j3o

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Well the fact Kool goes out of his way to let everyone know he's injured shows me his mental state. He's an excuse maker. I would treat him like Mayweather does a woman and how Kobe's mom treats her own son.

Day after Kobe went down...NBA forum... ST google me...I mentioned my injury then...:lol but it don't matter you literally too small for me...you're like 4'8 or 5'1 dude I'd stomp a mud hole in you little ass... you're the one asking for a fight...I'm deflecting because I'm supremely confident..I don't need to get raah raah over a shrimp....:lol

Wild Cobra
05-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Are you saying such stupid nonsense never happens to us whites?

My God man... Take off those race baiting blinders. We get shit on by cops also.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I know I'm insulting myself when I say this but this is what a fight between DPG and Kool would like....DPG is the one crawling on the floor.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIU0tPun9c

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 07:46 PM
^ BTW Jerry going to hell for that :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 07:52 PM
cops are human beings just like the rest of us. just because they wear a badge and carry a weapon does not give them the right to be jerks that we should acquiesce to. read up on your rights people, this young man below knew his and made the pig look foolish.

^ this proves the point of topic that Wild Cobra's dumb's ass doesn't seem to get....had that been a black guy lawfully talking to them like that they would punched his face into the ground and left his dick in the dirt....:lol

BTW Trill based on our posting styles who do you think has more money and gets more pussy DPG or Kool? - Touche :lol

Nathan89
05-03-2013, 08:19 PM
If the cop broke any laws, this young man will get paid. America works.

The cop should be fired but he won't be. America doesn't work very well.

Nathan89
05-03-2013, 08:38 PM
1: He should have gave him the can.

2: He told him to leave 3 times.

Maybe you guys don't know this... White/Black whatever. Don't fuck with cops. Sorry but you're gonna have to be a pussy and listen or the cops will fuck your shit up. The worse thing to do is to talk back and be a shithead. Wal-Mart sells these things called slingshots and these metal ball bullets that are great for windows 2-3 weeks later.

1. No he shouldn't have given the can to the cop. The cop had no right to ask for the can and no indication it was anything other than tea. Cops can't just go up an ask everyone to hand their drinks over. But if you want someone sniffing your drinks go ahead and keep this mind set. While you're at it drop your trousers and let him stick his finger up your ass to make sure you don't have any drugs.

2. He only did that because he was looking like an idiot. There were no complaints. Plus he was a customer and customers have a right to park there.

Maybe you don't know this but White or Black you are supposed to have rights in this country. When the cop tries step on your rights you don't just bend over as you clearly would. The worse thing to do is to get physical but that would be justifiable. No, need to call this gentlemen a shithead for not being a weak individual with no dignity like yourself.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
How many white woman did this cop just save from a raping? God bless the cops

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a f***!

yeah he good and mad....bbq style :lol wanna be a badass but afraid to spell fuck...:lol

Wild Cobra
05-04-2013, 03:44 AM
^ this proves the point of topic that Wild Cobra's dumb's ass doesn't seem to get....had that been a black guy lawfully talking to them like that they would punched his face into the ground and left his dick in the dirt....:lol

BTW Trill based on our posting styles who do you think has more money and gets more pussy DPG or Kool? - Touche :lol

And Koolaid Man comes out with another race baiting comment.

Aren't you despicable...

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2013, 07:14 AM

If a black person tried this I'm a 100% sure they would end up on the news.

tlongII
05-04-2013, 09:30 AM

LOL Portland Police. You ain't seen nothin till you see those guys.

tlongII
05-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Probably a Reed or Lewis & Clark Law School grad.

DMC
05-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Criminal trespass. Once you are asked to leave you have to leave.

The Reckoning
05-05-2013, 01:11 AM
lol they were probably waiting to make a deal and the owner was suspicious. you dont sit in a parking lot for no reason.

DMC
05-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Came home from chilling and watching a Spurs vs Cavs finals game back in 07' around 1 AM. Saw an unmarked car sitting outside the gate to the apartments, we drove past and parked. A second, I mean a SECOND later I look back and see the unmarked car speed in and block us in..moments later I am being pulled out of the car by a female officer with a fucking gun in my face. They later found some Xanax in the center console.

The car (which was an inconspicuous late model Ford Probe) was all legal, the windows were up and tinted, and we were not causing a scene or doing anything out of the ordinary to draw any attention. After some research we discovered that these were two Bexar County Sheriff "Warrant Officers" acting as "Drug Task Force" (the bitch actually tried to lie and tell me that was what she was) preying upon the residents of the apartments foolish enough to go outside after dark, apparently in between serving warrants. The bitch told me it was "a dope zone" and they had the right to shake down anyone in the area.

While I was being fucked with and being bribed w/ the option of snitching out the supplier of the bars, a younger black woman and her BF walk up coming back from picking up food from Chacho's, right down the street. The bull dyke cop that was fucking w/ me puts her flash light in their face and immediately starts yelling at them to come to the car and open their food for a search. After a series of aggressive questions, and looking through their food, the cops told them to "get the fuck inside".

While I was at the magistrate processing, another guy was in there who fit the "stereotypical" look, and he was arrested by the same cops shortly before or after us. He told us that he happened to look out of his window that night, and saw a person in black with a flashlight looking into his tinted windows. Of course, the vehicle is the stereotypical target car; on rims, dark tinted windows, etc. The guy thinks someone is about to hit a lick, so he gets dressed and grabs his gun, and goes outside to confront the person. Once he confronts the person they identify themselves as police, and upon searching him they found the gun. He told us that he fucked up good because he was coerced into allowing the cops to enter his apartment to get his ID, where they also found a few lines of the party he was having before he got caught up. He got charged for that too. They tried that same "Let's go in your house to grab your ID" shit w/ my roommate, we were smart enough to decline.

Some months later my roommate was coming back from the bar one night, and the same cops came back for another round. This time he got caught up outside of the car, walking in to the apartment. They yelled at him to "get on the ground" and of course my roommates response was surprised and defensive. The bitch cop swung him around and threw him chest first in the street, fucked up a brand new shirt and his new shoes. His dad was staying with us recovering from a stroke, so he went out there to question the cops as to what right they had to detain his son. The cops immediately pulled the "go inside old man, mind your business" shit, so we called SAPD and demanded they send a sergeant out to help. Once his dad told the warrant officers that SAPD was called and a sergeant was coming out to assist, they immediately changed their approach and started to wrap things up. They called over the radio for a beat cop to meet them and take over and left the scene.

SAPD detained my roommate until the Sergeant arrived. The sergeant immediately wanted to know why my boy was being detained, what the charges were, etc. I didn't hear the cops response, but the sergeant got loud with him and ordered that he un-cuff my roomate. The sergeant apologized to him and his dad, and they both left.

Thank god I left this nightmare of an apartment complex soon after. If I could have actually afforded an attorney good enough to fight, I'm sure I would have beat that shit. Wound up with three years deferred probation, which was made difficult by the fact that I could not stop smoking. It was three years of anxiety that the next time I reported was gonna be a drug test, and I was gonna MTR. I'm glad that shit is all behind me now, but if there is ever a next time god forbid, I'm doing my time, fuck probation.

Did you have a prescription for the Xanax?

DMC
05-05-2013, 01:19 AM
1. No he shouldn't have given the can to the cop. The cop had no right to ask for the can and no indication it was anything other than tea. Cops can't just go up an ask everyone to hand their drinks over. But if you want someone sniffing your drinks go ahead and keep this mind set. While you're at it drop your trousers and let him stick his finger up your ass to make sure you don't have any drugs.

2. He only did that because he was looking like an idiot. There were no complaints. Plus he was a customer and customers have a right to park there.

Maybe you don't know this but White or Black you are supposed to have rights in this country. When the cop tries step on your rights you don't just bend over as you clearly would. The worse thing to do is to get physical but that would be justifiable. No, need to call this gentlemen a shithead for not being a weak individual with no dignity like yourself.

As a representative of the property owner, the individual, cop or not, has the right to disallow anyone on the property. If his stipulation was that he identify the contents of the container, the black man could have complied and would have been left alone. Once he got his black on and refused to comply, he was asked to leave and refused. At that point a felony is being committed, criminal trespass.

If a private property owner (or someone on his/her behalf) asks you to leave, you must do so unless (1) you are engaged in a protected activity (free speech, for example), or (2) you were invited onto the property and were not otherwise engaged in illegal activity.17

FkLA
05-05-2013, 01:32 AM
If a private property owner (or someone on his/her behalf) asks you to leave, you must do so unless (1) you are engaged in a protected activity (free speech, for example), or (2) you were invited onto the property and were not otherwise engaged in illegal activity.17

As a customer who made a purchase at that convenience store isnt he kind of welcomed there ?

FkLA
05-05-2013, 01:37 AM

These kids are punks tbh. If Im not mistaken, theyre not law students just little douches...they walk around with their guns out in the open and when concerned citizens call the police they pull the whole rights bullshit. Theyve done a similar vid with assault looking rifles. Theyre allowed to do that in the state of Oregon since they dont have concealed weapon laws...but still obviously citizens will feel uneasy with all the public shooting going on. No need to 'own' the cops over that.

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rih1ogXCxAs

ChumpDumper
05-05-2013, 12:37 PM
It was a stupid arrest, but it's one way to get famous. Everyone knows who the undercover enforcement officer is there now.