PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets I'm going to get double white girl drunk tonight

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Hate to say it, I think Karl's gotta go...

ElNono
05-03-2013, 12:30 AM
don't fret... gotta get healthy and try again next season, tbh

Darius Bieber
05-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Better than taking Meth like Thunder fans are doing TBH.

Robz4000
05-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Yes he does

LarryDavid
05-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Andy Reid of the NBA

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 12:35 AM
No, your team just sucks.

Technique
05-03-2013, 12:35 AM
You guys had no shooters. Gallo was out. Your entire offense was predictable. Guys like Brewer, Miller, Iggy along with traditional bigs that can't spread the floor. Sure they're good defenders, but they are all a liability in a half-court set.

Clipper Nation
05-03-2013, 12:37 AM
No, your team just sucks.

George Karl fucking blows too though, Marty Schottenheimer of the NBA....

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 12:39 AM
George Karl fucking blows too though, Marty Schottenheimer of the NBA....
They're a team with absolutely no star players that plays mediocre defense. Karl made them look much better than they are, imo.

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2013, 12:40 AM
They're a team with absolutely no star players that plays mediocre defense. Karl made them look much better than they are, imo.

they were also shit at 3's and shit at the FT line. Gallo doesn't go down and this shit is a different series

Clipper Nation
05-03-2013, 12:46 AM

Karl routinely melts down in the playoffs whether he has stars (Payton, Kemp, Allen, Melo, Chauncey, etc.) or doesn't, tbh....

I think my Marty Schottenheimer comparison's on point - he'll make teams that are mediocre or extremely flawed on paper look like world-beaters in the regular season, but then he turns into a blithering deer-in-the-headlights retard come playoff time.... there was one series IIRC that Melo literally screamed at him to "do something" and Chauncey asked him "what do you mean there's no inbounds plays?" Dude's a joke :lol

Latarian Milton
05-03-2013, 12:48 AM
warriors just condensed the paint and the mountain niggas struggled to score, losing gallo hurt them bad tbh

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2013, 12:52 AM
that's a nice blue karl is wearing in the presser

Suspect
05-03-2013, 12:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJUYTPaCUAA4HMn.jpg

whitemamba
05-03-2013, 01:10 AM
:lol nuggets

venky
05-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Shit, I'll take Karl off your hands tbh.

whitemamba
05-03-2013, 01:19 AM

:lol

BUMP
05-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Karl routinely melts down in the playoffs whether he has stars (Payton, Kemp, Allen, Melo, Chauncey, etc.) or doesn't, tbh....

I think my Marty Schottenheimer comparison's on point - he'll make teams that are mediocre or extremely flawed on paper look like world-beaters in the regular season, but then he turns into a blithering deer-in-the-headlights retard come playoff time.... there was one series IIRC that Melo literally screamed at him to "do something" and Chauncey asked him "what do you mean there's no inbounds plays?" Dude's a joke :lol

It really doesn't matter since there are only 2-3 teams that are true contenders every year in the NBA. The Nuggets obviously weren't one of them so it would be pointless to just get another cheesedick in there who will just be recycled in another 3-4 years.

Like I said before, whoever the fuck is coaching the Bobcats/Wizards of the world right now should just stay there for another 20-30 years until they get that superstar they need. Why even waste the time?

TDMVPDPOY
05-03-2013, 01:25 AM
dunno what u expecting from ur team, when its clearly fodder making up the numbers....

BUMP
05-03-2013, 01:25 AM
dunno what u expecting from ur team, when its clearly fodder making up the numbers....

i fell down the rabbit and my windshields went off

Venti Quattro
05-03-2013, 01:38 AM

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2013, 01:45 AM
:lol George Karl's reputation is way overplayed, tbh..

None of the guys that Clippers Nation named should be good enough to win a title, tbh..taking Carmelo/Billups to the WCFs and Kemp/Payton to the Finals is impressive..

As I've been saying to imbeciles like rayray all year, Denver had no chance to make it far..they're a regular season team that works harder than coasting teams in meaningless games, padding their wins..once the playoffs arrive, they can't beat teams that match their energy level..

They don't have shooters, their only creator is 5'10", they don't have interior scorers, they don't play consistent defense..severely flawed team with a fanbase that consists of delusional idiots, tbh..

DPG21920
05-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Which is why I would have rather played Denver. Not that Spurs cant beat GS, its just that all things being equal I will take a team with literally 0 shooters (maybe Lawson counts, but you get the point).

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2013, 01:56 AM
:lol George Karl's reputation is way overplayed, tbh..

None of the guys that Clippers Nation named should be good enough to win a title, tbh..taking Carmelo/Billups to the WCFs and Kemp/Payton to the Finals is impressive..

As I've been saying to imbeciles like rayray all year, Denver had no chance to make it far..they're a regular season team that works harder than coasting teams in meaningless games, padding their wins..once the playoffs arrive, they can't beat teams that match their energy level..

They don't have shooters, their only creator is 5'10", they don't have interior scorers, they don't play consistent defense..severely flawed team with a fanbase that consists of delusional idiots, tbh..

fuck you

whitemamba
05-03-2013, 02:06 AM
fuck you

damn ray, really thought you guys had this one.

Monster1776
05-03-2013, 02:30 AM
fuck you

Honestly thought ya'll got robbed with that botched call in the last 10 seconds; don't know how the fuck you let that happen with a playoff series on the line.

100%duncan
05-03-2013, 07:20 AM
What did you expect tbh? You lost your number 1 guy. Would've bailed you out in the clutch imho.

Raven
05-03-2013, 07:32 AM
You guys had no shooters. Gallo was out. Your entire offense was predictable. Guys like Brewer, Miller, Iggy along with traditional bigs that can't spread the floor. Sure they're good defenders, but they are all a liability in a half-court set.

you haven't seen the games, have you?

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Hate to say it, I think Karl's gotta go...

I could have told your dumb ass that 5 yrs ago..they blamed Melo, they blamed AI...they blamed Koby Karl.....it's always been George's lack of discipline he doesn't know how to instill it in playersPERIOD! Same reason the Clips ain't winning shit....the best thing CP3 can do is do an about face and join Dwight and Kobe in the real LA...

LkrFan
05-03-2013, 07:54 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJUYTPaCUAA4HMn.jpg

EL.OH.EL

Captivus
05-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Same as the Rockets, the Nuggets will get better.
The Nuggets are in my top 3 teams (in fact Denver-GSW was the first game I saw, many years ago) and Im not dissapointed with this year performance.
They played great during the regular season, specially at home. This is a young team that will get better and win more games on the road on the RG...higher seed, easier path.

Mal
05-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Best way to spend 11mln dollars ? I know what is not. Siging JaVale McMoron to huge deal.

jag
05-03-2013, 09:08 AM
i fell down the rabbit and my windshields went off

:lol

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I got pretty drunk tbh

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Same as the Rockets, the Nuggets will get better.
The Nuggets are in my top 3 teams (in fact Denver-GSW was the first game I saw, many years ago) and Im not dissapointed with this year performance.
They played great during the regular season, specially at home. This is a young team that will get better and win more games on the road on the RG...higher seed, easier path.

Need Miller and his bad attitude to GTFO tho