PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs could end up playing three California teams in the conference playoffs.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-03-2013, 08:01 AM
First round - Spurs vs. Lakers

Semifinals - Spurs vs. Warriors

Conference finals - possibly Spurs vs. Clippers, although that doesn't seem very likely anymore

Would be pretty neat. I've always felt that more of a sports rivalry ought to exist between Texas and California.

tmtcsc
05-03-2013, 08:06 AM
If the Spurs advance to the WCF, I think they are going to face the Grizzlies. That team is NO JOKE. They play stellar defense, are competitive as hell and play good team basketball. Hollinger got grilled for trading Rudy Gay but no one seems to be talking about that now. Kind of strange actually.

crc21209
05-03-2013, 08:30 AM
First round - Spurs vs. Lakers

Semifinals - Spurs vs. Warriors

Conference finals - possibly Spurs vs. Clippers, although that doesn't seem very likely anymore

Would be pretty neat. I've always felt that more of a sports rivalry ought to exist between Texas and California.

I actually said this :lol. I posted this in the "Warriors or Nuggets?" thread. Although when I posted it the Clippers were still up in their series...:lol

jermaine
05-03-2013, 10:12 AM
At first glance, it seems we should walk through Memphis. Then reality sets in an their team defense is top notch, so you cant sleep on them. They have alot of unknown guys that plays their rolls. We also have that. The question is, will our guys step up or nut up. We could win that series 4 to 1 if Green, Bonner, an Neal plays to their potential. Oyea, if Parker keeps playing at Mvp level. Manu just stays healthy an Tim just continue being Tim. Sounds easy huh!?!