PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: So Lee < Diaw has been cleared to play and will play meanwhile...

Brazil
05-03-2013, 10:40 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmYk7dUzBLRkq4vkZtsdTC05RglPOd3 Y95iafOgQ0mSfSyuZK9

Halberto
05-03-2013, 10:43 AM
you tear your ACL and compete against pro athletes immediately

I swear, some of you guys have no empathy

Venti Quattro
05-03-2013, 10:46 AM
you tear your ACL and compete against pro athletes immediately

I swear, some of you guys have no empathy

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Iman Shumpert, who suffered the same fate as Gangbanger Rose, is already playing playoff basketball for the Knicks.

You have nary room here, nigga.

Mugen
05-03-2013, 11:16 AM

Iman Shumpert, who suffered the same fate as Gangbanger Rose, is already playing playoff basketball for the Knicks.

Don't forget Ricky Rubio, Adrian Peterson, etc.

:lol D-Rose workin' ballboys in shootaround but running back to the locker room at tipoff.

benstanfield
05-03-2013, 11:54 AM
:lol People imply that Bynum is lazy, selfish, ruining a franchise, and literally stealing millions of dollars from the Sixers

:cry:cry:cry ...b-b-but Rose is thinking about his career and not just this year! :cry:cry:cry
:cry:cry:cry he's not mentally ready yet! you know he wants to be out there! :cry:cry:cry
:cry:cry:cry b-b-but he hasn't played all year, he would be useless :cry:cry:cry
:cry:cry:cry he's a brave hero, "down goes rose down goes rose" i cried :cry:cry:cry
:cry he wont come back til he can play at the MVP level Lebron was playing at when Rose won MVP :cry

manufan10
05-03-2013, 01:38 PM

He's just buying into the ESPN/TNT talking points.

Budkin
05-03-2013, 02:17 PM
:lol The Return

AaronY
05-03-2013, 02:22 PM
His muscles are just so forgetful tho: http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=9239520

Spur-Addict
05-03-2013, 04:28 PM
LOL At least the guy isn't out Flamenco dancing