PDA

View Full Version : Rams are gonna win NFC West Thread

BobaFett1
05-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Sam has the weapons now. Tbh I think Kaps is gonna get exposed this year. Russell Wilson I will give props to but lets see if he does not have a sophomore slump.
Brockers,Langford,Long,and Quinn is a pretty much a bad ass front 4.

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Sam has the weapons now. Tbh I think Kaps is gonna get exposed this year. Russell Wilson I will give props to but lets see if he does not have a sophomore slump.
Brockers,Langford,Long,and Quinn is a pretty much a bad ass front 4.

Being realistic....

Week 1 – Arizona 9/8 @ 3:25..win
Week 2 – at Atlanta 9/15 @ noon...loss
Week 3 – at Dallas 9/22 @ noon...loss
Week 4 – 49ers (Thursday) 9/26 @ 7:25..win
Week 5 – Jacksonville 10/6 @ noon...win
Week 6 – at Houston 10/13 @ noon...loss
Week 7 – at Carolina 10/20 @ noon..hmmm?
Week 8 – Seattle (Monday) 10/28 @ 7:30...win
Week 9 – Tennessee 11/3 @ noon ...win
Week 10 – at Indianapolis 11/10 @ noon..loss
Week 11 – BYE 11/17
Week 12 – Chicago 11/24 @ noon..win
Week 13 – at SF 12/1 @ 3:25..loss
Week 14 – at Arizona 12/8 @ 3:25...loss
Week 15 – New Orleans 12/15 @ noon...loss
Week 16 – Tampa 12/22 @ noon..win
Week 17 – at Seattle 12/29 @ 3:25..loss

How about....7/8 wins at best. That won't get it done. While I do doubt they go 3-3 in the division I'll give it to them.

There is no "spot" in pro football more fucked up than back to back on the road scenarios. The Rams have three of those, yep, sucks. Teams rarely win both. Since 2002 the Rams are a weak....4-15...in that "spot". Only 4 times winning both. Last three seasons...1-4.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Avante vs. Bobafett1

An epic clash of retarded bible thumpers

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Avante vs. Bobafett1

An epic clash of retarded bible thumpers

Retarded is callling yourself....DUNCANownsKOBE...you have any idea how fucking retarded that is?

How many times have I said...."I don't believe in the Bible"....well?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Retarded is callling yourself....DUNCANownsKOBE...you have any idea how fucking retarded that is?

Fine

An epic clash of retarded Islamaphobic jeebotards

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Fine

An epic clash of retarded Islamaphobic jeebotards

You mean those who are smart enought too see Islam for what it really is?

But....dude do you ever actually talk about the topic?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
You mean those who are smart enought too see Islam for what it really is?
No, those stupid enough to stay up at night worrying about the Islamic Boogeyman who think we should give up civil liberties because the big bad Muslims are coming.

lol associates degree

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:28 PM
No, those stupid enough to stay up at night worrying about the Islamic Boogeyman who think we should give up civil liberties because the big bad Muslims are coming.

lol associates degree

Stupid is thinking anyones actually stays up all night worrying about anything. And in case ya haven't noticed slick the Muslims are already here.

Ok now.....will the Rams win the west?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Stupid is thinking anyones actually stays up all night worrying about anything. And in case ya haven't noticed slick the Muslims are already here.

Ok now.....will the Rams win the west?
One of you is dumb for saying the Rams will win the West, the other one (you) is stupid for saying 7/8 wins at best. They went 8-8 last year and will be better this year.

vander
05-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams win the NFC west

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I won't be surprised if they go 9-7 or even 10-6, but the 49ers and Seahawks are maybe the two most stacked teams headed into next season. It'll take a sophomore slump from Wilson and a major drop off from Kaepernick for STL to win that division.

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:40 PM
One of you is dumb for saying the Rams will win the West, the other one (you) is stupid for saying 7/8 wins at best. They went 8-8 last year and will be better this year.

What are you fucking retarded? You senile old bitch, try...7-8-1. Do you even watch football?

Last season they only had one double road situation. And played a weaker none division schedule.

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:41 PM
I won't be surprised if they go 9-7 or even 10-6, but the 49ers and Seahawks are maybe the two most stacked teams headed into next season. It'll take a sophomore slump from Wilson and a major drop off from Kaepernick for STL to win that division.

Show me those 10 wins.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
What are you fucking retarded? You senile old bitch, try...7-8-1. Do you even watch football?

Last season they only had one double road situation. And played a weaker none division schedule.
When I'm wrong I'm wrong.

You have them going 0-5 in those 6 road games (idk what your pick is for that Panthers game), and I highly doubt that happens. It's Fisher's 2nd year there and Bradford does have more weapons. Jackson might end up being a major loss for them but imo they're one of the teams with good but not great talent and an inconsistent QB that can go anywhere from 5-11 to 11-5. The Lions and Bucs being two other examples of teams that can be anywhere from 5 to 11 wins.

Avante
05-03-2013, 07:53 PM
When I'm wrong I'm wrong.

You have them going 0-5 in those 6 road games (idk what your pick is for that Panthers game), and I highly doubt that happens. It's Fisher's 2nd year there and Bradford does have more weapons. Jackson might end up being a major loss for them but imo they're one of the teams with good but not great talent and an inconsistent QB that can go anywhere from 5-11 to 11-5. The Lions and Bucs being two other examples of teams that can be anywhere from 5 to 11 wins.

But if anyone else is wrong they are, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a pussy.

The Rams are terrible on the road, try 4-12 (counting the tie as a loss) over the last two seasons. Until they start beating good teams as roadwarriors, hey.

It's very realistic to see them going 1-5 in the division.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Show me those 10 wins.
Week 3 – at Dallas 9/22 @ noon...win
Week 7 – at Carolina 10/20 @ noon..win
Week 11 – BYE 11/17
Week 14 – at Arizona 12/8 @ 3:25...win

The difference between that and your prediction are the games @ Arizona, @ Dallas, and @ Carolina. They went 2-0 against AZ last year and both the Dallas and Carolina games are winnable.

Clipper Nation
05-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Seahawks will win the division.... that being said, I agree that Kaepernick's going to be exposed as a massive gimmick.... then the Niners are pretty much fucked, because they'll need a real quarterback...

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 07:58 PM
But if anyone is wrong they are, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a pussy.

The Rams are terrible on the road, try 4-12 (counting the tie as a loss) over the last two seasons. Until they start beating good teams as roadwarriors, hey.

It's very realistic to see them going 1-5 in the division.
That "over the last two seasons" argument is as intellectually dishonest as it gets. Under Jeff Fisher they were 3-4-1 last year, what they did before Fisher when they were an abortion is irrelevant. They also finished last year 3-1-1 on the road so if last year is any indication they got noticeably better at playing on the road.

Like I said, they're a team that can be anywhere from 11-5 to 5-11. They went 4-1-1 in divisional play last year, so a scenario where they go 4-2 isn't unrealistic at all.

Avante
05-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Week 3 – at Dallas 9/22 @ noon...win
Week 7 – at Carolina 10/20 @ noon..win
Week 11 – BYE 11/17
Week 14 – at Arizona 12/8 @ 3:25...win

The difference between that and your prediction are the games @ Arizona, @ Dallas, and @ Carolina. They went 2-0 against AZ last year and both the Dallas and Carolina games are winnable.

When have the Rams won the second game of a two game road trip? One time in three years. I'm telling ya they suck (historically) on the road, watch and see. You have them winning all three of those "spots". That is not going to happen, bank it.

Avante
05-03-2013, 08:10 PM
That "over the last two seasons" argument is as intellectually dishonest as it gets. Under Jeff Fisher they were 3-4-1 last year, what they did before Fisher when they were an abortion is irrelevant. They also finished last year 3-1-1 on the road so if last year is any indication they got noticeably better at playing on the road.

Like I said, they're a team that can be anywhere from 11-5 to 5-11. They went 4-1-1 in divisional play last year, so a scenario where they go 4-2 isn't unrealistic at all.

8-8 at best, so let's just see what happens.

I noticed you want to sweep...they went 8-8... under the rug, ok little guy just be cool next time ,,,ok?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 08:11 PM
When have the Rams won the second game of a two game road trip? One time in three years. I'm telling ya they suck (historically) on the road, watch and see. You have them winning all three of those "spots". That is not going to happen, bank it.
Probably not, but that scenario isn't something I'm saying will happen, I'm saying it's not an unrealistic scenario and it wouldn't be overly shocking. All three of those teams are beatable.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 08:11 PM
8-8 at best, so let's just see what happens.

I noticed you want to sweep...they went 8-8... under the rug, ok little guy just be cool next time ,,,ok?
I said "When I'm wrong I'm wrong"....the meaning of that seemed obvious (me admitting I was wrong).

Avante
05-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I said "When I'm wrong I'm wrong"....the meaning of that seemed obvious (me admitting I was wrong).

I realize that guy, just saying when others forget something don't act like some retarded prick over it, ok? It happens to everyone as you found out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-03-2013, 08:21 PM
I realize that guy, just saying when others forget something don't act like some retarded prick over it, ok? It happens to everyone as you found out.
When others forget something and immediately admit they were wrong like you didn't do, I don't act like a prick over it.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2013, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams win the NFC west

I would, the 49ers and Seahawks are in the division and much better teams overall. The Rams might go 8-8 at best.

Avante
05-03-2013, 08:26 PM
When others forget something and immediately admit they were wrong like you didn't do, I don't act like a prick over it.

Dude, you're the one who told me I was wrong, with..you retarded...yakyak..all before I had a chance to say anything.

Look guy, just drop the silly bullshit, ok?

Avante
05-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I would, the 49ers and Seahawks are in the division and much better teams overall. The Rams might go 8-8 at best.

Bingo~!~~~~~~~

Spur-Addict
05-03-2013, 10:33 PM
I can just about guarantee they won't have the same success in division games next year.

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah, despite their improvement it's really hard to see StL duplicating their divisional success...they will sweep AZ thoug,h and they play Kaepernick better than most do. I see 9-7 realistically--which is no small feat given their competition. Just a brutal division.

mojorizen7
05-04-2013, 06:04 AM

I'm glad you were here to post this. Rams from 2007-2011 was the WORST 5 year stretch by any team in NFL history.
Rams pre-Fisher didn't care if they could win on the road...they were just trying not get blown out week after week.

My over/under on 2013 would probably be 10-6 or 7-9.

I think they will challenge the division hard for 2nd place and a wildcard.
There will be alot of pressure on young Kap and Wilson to get their teams back on top again.

Not to say that Bradford isn't feeling the pressure too,he'd better be,because the weapons are finally there to him to succeed IMO,and its time he starts making players around him better.
More importantly this will be his first season playing with the same playbook as the prior year,and that can't be overlooked going into his 4th season now.

mojorizen7
05-04-2013, 06:28 AM
A liitle recap of Bradford's career:

Under OC Pat Shurmur he looks good enough to win ROY,mostly with a smoke & mirrors system, and no weapons. Sacked 34 times,doesn't miss a game.
QB rating of 76.5

Under OC Josh McDaniels(and no QB coach) he looks like shit with no weapons. Sacked 36 times. Misses 6 games.
QB rating of 70.5

Under OC Brian Shottenheimer he improved in the areas of his deep ball accuracy and learning that its OK to tuck and run with it when his shitty receivers cant get open.
Sacked 35 times,doesn't miss a game.
QB rating of 82.6

2013 ?????
2nd season under OC Shottenheimer and it would appear that there are receivers here now that can get open with speed. C.Givens,J.Cook,T.Austin,S.Bailey...
OLine upgraded with Jake Long which by default upgrades the RT spot with Saffold flipping over there from LT.
SJ is gone,but i like the RB by committee approach...it's also a much more explosive backfield now. Bradford will miss SJ's blitz pickup though.

BobaFett1
05-06-2013, 05:36 AM

wow I do not go to chruch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a dumbass

BobaFett1
05-06-2013, 05:38 AM
Seahawks will win the division.... that being said, I agree that Kaepernick's going to be exposed as a massive gimmick.... then the Niners are pretty much fucked, because they'll need a real quarterback...

Kaepernick w ill be exposed fer sure. That pistol shit is not gonna work next year.

Blizzardwizard
05-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Am I the only one who sees the Rams as dark horses this year? Or at least to make the playoffs. Austin will beast it.

manufan10
05-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Yeah, despite their improvement it's really hard to see StL duplicating their divisional success...they will sweep AZ thoug,h and they play Kaepernick better than most do. I see 9-7 realistically--which is no small feat given their competition. Just a brutal division.

Who would have thought that about this division several years ago? They went from a laughing stock of a division, to one of the better ones.

vander
05-06-2013, 12:18 PM
lots of top 10 picks can do that

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Who would have thought that about this division several years ago? They went from a laughing stock of a division, to one of the better ones.
In addition to the top 10 picks mentioned above, three of the four teams went from Scott Linehan, Jim Mora Jr. and Mike Singletary to Jeff Fisher, Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh respectively. Three significant coaching upgrades all occurring around the same time will do that.

The Cardinals' success from 2008-2009 basically left them in the dust because they kept their incompetent regime around longer than the other three teams did.

Chinook
05-06-2013, 02:52 PM
I don't trust Carroll or Harbaugh. I don't really trust Jeff Fisher, either, but he isn't really under the same pressure as the other two are. I could definitely see a much worse year record-wise than most do from the West. It would not surprise me at all if the division winner finished with a record of 11-5 and had to play on Wildcard Weekend.

Even though I think Seattle will probably win the crown, I see them as the more vulnerable of the two. San Francisco has more experience, and that usually helps a team weather a rough patch. I can totally see the Seahawks missing the playoffs entirely if the Rams play well.

mojorizen7
05-10-2013, 05:12 AM
In addition to the top 10 picks mentioned above, three of the four teams went from Scott Linehan, Jim Mora Jr. and Mike Singletary to Jeff Fisher, Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh respectively. Three significant coaching upgrades all occurring around the same time will do that.

The Cardinals' success from 2008-2009 basically left them in the dust because they kept their incompetent regime around longer than the other three teams did Well yeah that and Warner retired.

KW's stint in AZ has proven to be the X factor in the small blip on the radar of success for the Cards over their long history of futility. The greatness of Fitz and that defense really had nothing to do with it in hindsight.

When Warner was booted from St Lou in '03 at least the Rams had Marc the Bulger in place to squeeze out a couple more seasons of good football before the horrific drafting took its toll on an aging team.

The Cardinals have still been unable to recover at all from Warner's "sudden" retirement...despite a pretty damn good talented team in place just a few years ago. I guess drafting RB's and WR's at the top of the draft instead of OLineman and pass rushers to replace a HOF QB will do that. :nope

They finally had a smarter draft this year IMO.

BobaFett1
05-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Well yeah that and Warner retired.

KW's stint in AZ has proven to be the X factor in the small blip on the radar of success for the Cards over their long history of futility. The greatness of Fitz and that defense really had nothing to do with it in hindsight.

When Warner was booted from St Lou in '03 at least the Rams had Marc the Bulger in place to squeeze out a couple more seasons of good football before the horrific drafting took its toll on an aging team.

The Cardinals have still been unable to recover at all from Warner's "sudden" retirement...despite a pretty damn good talented team in place just a few years ago. I guess drafting RB's and WR's at the top of the draft instead of OLineman and pass rushers to replace a HOF QB will do that. :nope

They finally had a smarter draft this year IMO.

Rams need to put to bed if they are moving or not......
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/jotto89/JamesLsig.jpg

mojorizen7
05-29-2013, 05:46 AM
Brockers,Saffold,Hayes(?) and Long with the background birdie showin some love for Kaepernik.
http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/st.-louis-rams-karpernicking-chuck-long-middle-finger-570x570.jpg
Its gonna be a fun season in the NFCW.

Blizzardwizard
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Screw it, Rams are gonna be my second team this year. Win it all, boys :tu

Unless you meet the Chargers in the Superbowl, then get curbstomped into non-existence.

Avante
05-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Niners and Seahawks are both very capable of going 11-5/12-4 the Rams are not.

mojorizen7
05-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Niners,Seahawks and Rams are very capable of going 11-5/10-6 the Cardinals are not.
FTFY
Thats how i see it anyway. I think its very likely that the Niners Hawks and Rams finish 3-3 in the division while AZ goes 0-6.
Someone between SF and SEA will take a small step back,and the Rams will improve...although i dont see St Lou winning the division tbh.

Avante
05-30-2013, 05:52 PM
FTFY
Thats how i see it anyway. I think its very likely that the Niners Hawks and Rams finish 3-3 in the division while AZ goes 0-6.
Someone between SF and SEA will take a small step back,and the Rams will improve...although i dont see St Lou winning the division tbh.

There is no doubt the Rams will improve, and 9-7 a very real possibilty. But...there is also no doubt who the class of that division is, the Niners and the Seahawks. Both will win 11/12games.