PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow Goes After Ron Paul, Alex Jones and Mallen Documentaries

mouse
05-04-2013, 03:15 AM
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones

After Rachel Maddow's interns deleted all my YouTube comments my Facebook page was inaccessible for 12 hours.

oHDryPlmT0s

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151541091618459&set=a.410243778458.189813.6499393458&type=1&theater

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/935145_10151541091618459_783097156_n.jpg

BobaFett1
05-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Rachel Maddow:lol
thinking she is legit :lmao

boutons_deux
05-04-2013, 05:43 AM
you fringe, ignoroant assholes have all kinds conspiracies, with no evidence outside of your own echo chambers, but NOT about What's Really Going On (TM) about which there is TONS of evidence over decades.

SA210
05-04-2013, 06:27 AM
Just another corporate whore selling out to the corrupt "elite". Too bad, she had some OK stories, sometimes.

mouse
05-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Chump Dumper finally reveled as Roger Nicholson

http://www.infowars.com/msnbc-guest-who-attacked-infowars-exposed/

mouse
05-04-2013, 07:56 AM
you fringe, ignoroant assholes have all kinds conspiracies, with no evidence

http://www.911review.org/Storage/Http/www.nerdcities.com/guardian/WTC/wtc7-demolition.gif

SA210
05-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Chump Dumper finally reveled as Roger Nicholson

http://www.infowars.com/msnbc-guest-who-attacked-infowars-exposed/

:tu That moron was outed for being a lying hypocrite, and pretty damn ignorant lol. Good work. He actually happens to be a really sick fuck.

Only thing is ChumpDumper would NEVER talk smack the way he does in here in person to ANYONE'S face. NEVER, believe that :lol

The similarity though..he's also feminine lol, and ChumpDumper has also laughed and made fun of dead innocent babies/people by the military in here. Yea him and many other fake liberals of the board have stooped that low. Takes a certain lack of spine and morals to stoop that low, tbh :td

lol @ the MSNBC hit piece with the phrases given to the moron to repeat over and over

mouse
05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
SA210 seems to have the pulse of the politics forum, you all should feel honored he takes his time to even post here.

MAllen Documentaries:Roger Nicholson did stand his ground and didn’t seem to be intimidated so I have to give him props. But I don’t see how asking questions and investigating events in greater detail a sign of being mentally unstable or a “gun toting redneck” as he said. Especially after 9/11 and the BS the Bush administration fed us with the 9/11 commission report. I also don’t appreciate Roger Nicholson comments about the low IQ of the Infowars supporters. As a former student at MIT and 6 years in the 82nd Airborne I resent the name calling and the questioning of my patriotism. If I thought Alex Jones was just another mental case with a radio show I would not jeopardize my reputation and friends by sharing his Boston bombing links as I want to know the real truth just like any tax paying American does, including the victims and family of the Boston false flag.

SA210
05-04-2013, 11:51 AM
:tu

ChumpDumper
05-04-2013, 01:14 PM
:tu That moron was outed for being a lying hypocrite, and pretty damn ignorant lol. Good work. He actually happens to be a really sick fuck.

Only thing is ChumpDumper would NEVER talk smack the way he does in here in person to ANYONE'S face. NEVER, believe that :lol

The similarity though..he's also feminine lol, and ChumpDumper has also laughed and made fun of dead innocent babies/people by the military in here. Yea him and many other fake liberals of the board have stooped that low. Takes a certain lack of spine and morals to stoop that low, tbh :td

lol @ the MSNBC hit piece with the phrases given to the moron to repeat over and overlol talking about me when I'm not around

lol can't quit me

lol hypocrite

lol liar

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-04-2013, 01:23 PM
lol SA210 complaining about all the bad things the military does
lol also complaining about people who make fun of said military
lol intellectually inconsistent complaining

SA210
05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
lol I keep talking about SA210 when he's not around

lol I can't quit him

lol I'm a hypocrite

lol I'm a liar

lol I'm addicted to the internet

lol I'm OBESE

lol DoK is my gay partner in lying

FuzzyLumpkins
05-04-2013, 04:25 PM
If SA210 could blow himself I am certain he would. What he does on this board is akin to that.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2013, 04:41 PM
lol false flag

Another non conspiracy. No idiot would ever actually commit to believing in anything other than the official story. Just like 9/11.

Spurminator
05-04-2013, 05:12 PM
It's amazing that a network of conspirators who are savvy enough to mastermind the Kennedy assassination, the moon landing, 9/11, Newtown and the Boston bombings still can't manage to figure out a way to silence a guy like Alex Jones who has clearly figured them out.

Will Hunting
05-04-2013, 06:09 PM
It's amazing that a network of conspirators who are savvy enough to mastermind the Kennedy assassination, the moon landing, 9/11, Newtown and the Boston bombings still can't manage to figure out a way to silence a guy like Alex Jones who has clearly figured them out.
Don't forget weather engineering that created Hurricane Sandy. But to answer your question...

They're too worried because of how suspicious it'll look!

mouse
05-04-2013, 08:30 PM

I was told that the government wants Alex jones and people like him around because they come across as unstable and delusional and a majority of people will never take him serious even though he is dead on.

Will Hunting
05-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I was told that the government wants Alex jones and people like him around because they come across as unstable and delusional and a majority of people will never take him serious even though he is dead on.
Or maybe because he actually is unstable and delusional.

boutons_deux
05-04-2013, 09:23 PM
"jones ... he is dead on."

he's dead wrong and he knows it, he's an entertainer, show biz, just like Beck. They sucker you conspiracy, flammable jerks non-stop and pocket $10Ms

ChumpDumper
05-05-2013, 12:22 PM
I was told that the government wants Alex jones and people like him around because they come across as unstable and delusional and a majority of people will never take him serious even though he is dead on.Alex Jones told you that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-05-2013, 02:04 PM
I like what happens when > 1 person makes fun of the Alex Jones nuts in the same thread. They're so hard headed and convinced that what they're saying is right that if > 1 person is disagreeing with them and scoffing them, they think it's some kind of conspiracy.

:cryChumpDumper and DoK both made fun of me ITT:cry
:cryonly possible explanation is that they're gay lovers:cry

Spurminator
05-05-2013, 02:44 PM

Frankly that's the most believable of any other scenario I've heard.

Take SA210 for example. He's passionately against drones, and for the most part it seems to be a reasonably justifiable position. There should be people questioning our government's use of drones in foreign lands.

But then he completely neuters any credibility he might have had when he becomes so easily swayed by nonsensical conspiracy theories pedaled by shameless fucks who make money getting bored, gullible people like you worked up. It's a pretty hands-off way to limit dissent. The U.S. Government doesn't even need to create Alex Joneses. You guys do all the work for them. Uncle Sam thanks you for your service.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2013, 02:52 PM

Take SA210 for example. He's passionately against drones, and for the most part it seems to be a reasonably justifiable position. There should be people questioning our government's use of drones in foreign lands.

But then he completely neuters any credibility he might have had when he becomes so easily swayed by nonsensical conspiracy theories pedaled by shameless fucks who make money getting bored, gullible people like you worked up. It's a pretty hands-off way to limit dissent. The U.S. Government doesn't even need to create Alex Joneses. You guys do all the work for them. Uncle Sam thanks you for your service.Yeah, well ur ghey.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-05-2013, 03:53 PM

But then he completely neuters any credibility he might have had when he becomes so easily swayed by nonsensical conspiracy theories pedaled by shameless fucks who make money getting bored, gullible people like you worked up. It's a pretty hands-off way to limit dissent. The U.S. Government doesn't even need to create Alex Joneses. You guys do all the work for them. Uncle Sam thanks you for your service.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxsyufYi61qfmgozo1_500.gif

redzero
05-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Agreed completely with Spurminator. SA210's completely obnoxious in the way he goes about discussing drones. His holier than thou attitude and willingness to turn almost any discussion into another drone thread, makes him lose all his credibility. He thinks we make light of the situation because we're "Obama supporters," but it's actually because we like to make fun of sanctimonious assholes who believe in nonsense.

SA210
05-05-2013, 04:30 PM
:lol pretend e-victories
:lol fake liberals

Juggity
05-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Goddamn, Maddow went HAM on Alex Jones :lol

ChumpDumper
05-05-2013, 06:01 PM
There were a couple of good stories about drones on NPR today.

http://www.npr.org/2013/05/05/181403067/the-hidden-cost-of-the-drone-program

Audio should be up soon.

RandomGuy
05-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Another circle jerk conspiracy thread... .

Color me unsurprised.

mouse
05-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Or maybe because he actually is unstable and delusional.

can you prove that?

mouse
05-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Alex Jones told you that.

Actually it was a program director he was explaining to me how they also used Jesse Ventura to make all the conspiracies seem like they belong in the hunt for big foot series. By misinformed people who don't know how to properly research anything they just assume Alex Jones is a nut therefore all his news is bogus. They love the fact he can make a legitimate story look like a conspiracy so no one believes what it really taking place. In fact someone said two months ago could have been pierce Morgan or CNN cant remember that Alex Jones is the conspiracy.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 12:28 AM
That made no sense whatsoever.

Jacob1983
05-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Obama supporters need to step up to the streets in 4K and own up to their guy being an incredibly huge hypocrite on the war on terror and the use of drones. He was a part of the anti-war left as Senator Obama and candidate Obama. As President Obama, he loves drones and wars. He also loves Gitmo. Their need to be answers. Obama supporters mindlessly and blindly obey and support drones, the war on terror, and endless wars that go nowhere and are basically nation building which result in numerous countries hating America and vowing revenge against America. They support them because Obama supports them. It's monkey see, monkey do. It was the same for Bush and his minions. And I can admit that I was guilty of that. I supported Bush for the majority of his presidency and I drank the koolaid. I learned my lesson and I will never drink a candidate's koolaid again. I was close to drinking Ron Paul's koolaid but I left the cup on the counter and let some stray cat drink it instead. I voted for Gary Johnson for president in 2012 but mainly as a protest vote against Obamney.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 01:05 AM
I have stated my position on drones.

No one who drones on about the subject cared to discuss it further.

Jacob1983
05-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Let's be honest for a minute. Most Americans don't care about drones or the fact that Obama loves them because it doesn't affect them. I would even say that people that claim to be against drones and Obama's love for them don't actually care about them. I mean, yeah it's kinda fucked up but I don't personally care if Obama uses drones or has a lovefest for them. You could also say that most Americans deep down don't really care whether women kill their unborns or if two homosexuals get married and/or have sex because it doesn't affect them. Most people have enough drama in their lives already so they're not going to really give a shit about trivial issues.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Really, they would seem to care most about active ground wars. One is over and the other is rapidly being handed off to the natives. The other interventions, problematic as they may be, just aren't going to be on their collective radar as much.

Jacob1983
05-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Hasn't the number of deaths in the war in Afghanistan increased under Obama? Where is Rachel Maddow on that?

RandomGuy
05-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Really, they would seem to care most about active ground wars. One is over and the other is rapidly being handed off to the natives. The other interventions, problematic as they may be, just aren't going to be on their collective radar as much.

Honestly, I have quit caring much about Afghanistan, and really don't care about Iraq, now that we have gotten out. For someone who prides himself on keeping current, that says a lot.

I would simply call it a sort of fatigue.

The only thing that really matters to me at the moment is whether or not the TBI and PTSD vets get the care they need.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Hasn't the number of deaths in the war in Afghanistan increased under Obama? Where is Rachel Maddow on that?It increased, and now it is dropping rapidly as operations are being Afghanistanized.

boutons_deux
05-07-2013, 11:30 AM
US has created a narco-state

Production of Opium by Afghans Is Up Again
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/04/16/world/OPIUM/OPIUM-articleLarge.jpg

For the third year in a row, opium cultivation has increased across Afghanistan, erasing earlier drops stemming from a decade-long international and Afghan government effort to combat the drug trade,

Afghanistan is already the world’s largest producer of opium, and last year accounted for 75 percent of the world’s heroin supply. “The assumption is it will reach again to 90 percent this year,”

Over all, the number of acres devoted this year to opium poppy cultivation is expected to top the figure in 2008, when poppy plantings reached a peak of 388,000 acres, Mr. Lemahieu said. After 2008, eradication efforts, as well as a cash incentive program for provinces that eradicated all opium poppy crops, helped reduce cultivation drastically through 2010.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/world/asia/afghanistan-opium-production-increases-for-3rd-year.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

USA "won" in Afghanistan! USA Number One! :lol