PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Bill Simmons trolling Clipper Nation

djohn2oo8
05-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 47m

Also hearing there's a legit chance CP3 doesn't sign there now. It's wide-open. They'd have to hire a coach he likes, and even then...

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 11:41 AM
whatever team he signs for doesnt make a difference whether he wins anything....

AaronY
05-04-2013, 11:53 AM
whatever team he signs for doesnt make a difference whether he wins anything....
Oh, do explain..

irishock
05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
CP3 to the Hawks tbh

whitemamba
05-04-2013, 12:24 PM
it would be nice if he went to the east tbh

GuerillaBlack
05-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Coming to Houston imho

Clipper Nation
05-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Simmons doesn't know shit, he also said Vinny would be fired last year :lol

And if he doesn't think the Clippers will be essentially letting CP3 pick the coach he wants, he's delusional...

jeebus
05-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Simmons doesn't know shit, he also said Vinny would be fired last year :lol

they should've followed Nasal's advice on that one imo

BatManu20
05-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Coming to Houston imho

Would be the best backcourt in the league tbh but I don't see that happening. He's stated that he loves LA and he just bought a house there and doesn't want to uproot his family again. I think he stays with Clips in the end but the Lakers could have a small shot if they amnesty Kobe (they won't but they should). I think Houston will focus more on Howard.

Dunc n Dave
05-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Would be the best backcourt in the league tbh but I don't see that happening. He's stated that he loves LA and he just bought a house there and doesn't want to uproot his family again. I think he stays with Clips in the end but the Lakers could have a small shot if they amnesty Kobe (they won't but they should). I think Houston will focus more on Howard.

Even if they amnesty Kobe and let Dwight walk for nothing, they'd still only have $10 million under the cap with 7 players under contract. No way is Paul signing for $10 million for a team that only has Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, World Peace, Blake, Hill, Duhon, and Meeks.

They can't get him in a sign & trade either, since they're over the cap, so basically there's no chance of Paul being a Laker next season.

Latarian Milton
05-05-2013, 01:00 AM
whether he resigns or not, signing a new coach to replace vinny wouldn't be a bad move for clippers anyway.