Bruno
05-04-2013, 08:07 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_paul_pierce.jpg
Born: Oct 13, 1977
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight: 235 lbs. / 106.6 kg.
Prior to NBA / Country: Kansas / USA
Years Pro: 14

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/paul_pierce/career_stats.html)

$15.3M salary that is $5M guaranteed and becomes fully guaranteed on July 1st.

Richie
05-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't see him opting out but if he does he'd be a great pick up.

exstatic
05-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Don't see him opting out but if he does he'd be a great pick up.

It's a team option to buy him out for $5M on a $15M salary for next year.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Would be an insanely good pickup. Playing in the Spurs system should bring his efficiency up since he won't be relied on as much. Tony, Manu, Tim, Pierce as offensive weapons? Kawhi with a developing shot? Ridiculous offense. Highly doubt we'll have the money, though.

DesignatedT
05-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Not sure how good he would fit.

exstatic
05-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Would be an insanely good pickup. Playing in the Spurs system should bring his efficiency up since he won't be relied on as much. Tony, Manu, Tim, Pierce as offensive weapons? Kawhi with a developing shot? Ridiculous offense. Highly doubt we'll have the money, though.

I'm wondering how much money, he'd really need. He'd be getting a $5M parting gift from Boston already. Surely he's made a ton of money in his career.

exstatic
05-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Not sure how good he would fit.

He's a smart player, and skilled. I think he'd do much better playing 28 minutes here as opposed to 40 in Boston. Not sure if Pop wants a Blood on the team, though.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-04-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm wondering how much money, he'd really need. He'd be getting a $5M parting gift from Boston already. Surely he's made a ton of money in his career.

Good point. It would also give more reason to get rid of Green, who I can't stand.

Spursfanfromafar
05-04-2013, 11:43 PM
No brainer, if he is willing to take a significant pay cut. If the Celtics drop him by paying him off with guaranteed money, there is a very good chance he could land up with the Spurs but that would also depend upon what the Spurs themselves do in the post season. If the Spurs go all the way to the NBA finals, chances are that Pierce might want to chase a ring with them next season.

Would be a great back-up to Leonard and could also eventually start in the playoffs instead of Green, if healthy.

Chinook
05-05-2013, 12:10 AM
I can't imagine Pierce being willing to accept a backup role. He's still arguably better than Leonard now and for someone who's been top dog for so long, it may be hard to get into the right mentality to come off the bench.

Would he start at the two? Maybe. It's possible he and Leonard could work on as the wings, so long as the opposing two-guard is not just another point. Despite what a lot of people think, I am not comfortable with Leonard's defense on points yet, and I sure wouldn't be comfortable with Pierce's.

As the backup three, maybe. As the starting two, not really. In any event, I'd rather the Spurs look for a young athletic wing with upside like Wes Johnson over Pierce. The Spurs championship hopes depend on Leonard breaking out and Ginobili staying healthy. If both of those things happen, there just isn't that much room for another ball-dominating wing.

Spursfanfromafar
05-05-2013, 01:17 AM
For starters, Pierce had to carry the offense of a hobbled Celtics team despite being 36 years old and too much mileage on his legs. Still, despite his high usage rate, his general output was very efficient, with high pass rating, good total scoring percentage, foul drawing rate (all relative to his position at SF). He was also a very efficient defender limiting his opponents to a PER of 13.1 and also pretty decent adjusted +/- numbers.

It wasn't the same for him in the playoffs, when his usage rate shot, and he played close to 90% of the Celtics' minutes. It is clear that it was too much to take for him at this age and if he played more spot minutes and had to play a more secondary role, his output could have been maximised into greater win shares.

It is therefore a no brainer that he would be ideal in a Spurs team playing either the 2 or the 3 position. He and Ginobili could actually complement each other while Green and Leonard continue to mature and their usage rates increase.

It would be stupid for the Spurs to try to rely on brainless, dumb and limited but athletic players such as Wes Johnson.

Spurs could surely jettison Gary Neal next season, who hasn't improved a lick since his rookie season. Green is still too streaky and De Colo needs another season, I suppose, before he takes over a spot that is bound to be left by Ginobili as he probably retires next season or the season after that.

The only hitch for the Spurs is going to be ..whether Pierce will take a massive salary hit at all and of course, if the Celtics are going to trade him at all (or release him, which is possible but not to their best interest).

freetiago
05-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Would rather go for Iguodala tbh
better defender who can play the 2 and 3
and handle the ball for the bench when ginobili gets injured

superjames1992
05-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Paul Pierce isn't a 2 guard, guys. Not sure how he'd fit here. I'd love it, but he'd basically be taking Kawhi's minutes.

Tbh, we should find a way to get Pierce and Gasol. Then we'll be the great team of title-winning veterans going for one last hoorah! 30+ year old title-winning players including Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, Paul Pierce, and Paul Gasol! :lol

jesterbobman
05-05-2013, 03:11 AM
If the Spurs feel comfortable with their big rotation, there isn't a better option than Pierce as a Wing. He can't play 40mpg anymore, but with Kawhi, Green and Manu here already, he doesn't have to. If you got him for 2 years at 5 million a year, that's still a good deal. Iggy is probably the only better wing, but he should be out of our price range.

exstatic
05-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Would rather go for Iguodala tbh
better defender who can play the 2 and 3
and handle the ball for the bench when ginobili gets injured

1) Iggy gonna get PAID. We likely won't have the cap room, or a role for such a highly paid player.

2) He can't fucking shoot.

DesignatedT
05-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Iguodala is not going to be worth the contract he gets. He's going to get 10m/yr +

CGD
05-05-2013, 03:19 PM
If the spurs are going to make a "splash" in FA, I'd rather they pay a SG like Evans. Casspi or/and Bertans should be great at the back up 3 role.

DesignatedT
05-05-2013, 03:22 PM
If the spurs are going to make a "splash" in FA, I'd rather they pay a SG like Evans. Casspi or/and Bertans should be great at the back up 3 role.

Evans, Casspi and Bertans? I pray that isn't our plan.

CGD
05-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Evans, Casspi and Bertans? I pray that isn't our plan.

Why not? I see Bertans coming over this summer. Excellent shooter. I agree with overs who have stated that Casspi (or a cheap Casspi type) is good depth while Bertans adapts to the NBA. That covers the 3 depth.

With Evans I'm thinking post-Manu. Insert who'd you'd like, but Spurs will need a creator on the wings in a year or two. As for bigs, the way TD is playing I for one like a TD-Splitter-Baynes-Diaw-Bonner front court rotation. If they really want a big they can draft a project big with the 28th.

What would you have the Spurs do this offseason? Sign Josh Smith? Or are you assuming the Lakers amnesty Gasol and the Spurs make a play?

Richie
05-05-2013, 03:37 PM
So far in this thread, people have said they'd prefer Wes Johnson, Tyreke Evans or Omri Casspi over Paul Pierce. I wonder if any of you actually watch basketball.

CGD
05-05-2013, 03:48 PM
So far in this thread, people have said they'd prefer Wes Johnson, Tyreke Evans or Omri Casspi over Paul Pierce. I wonder if any of you actually watch basketball.
No one is debating he wasn't a good player. It all depends on whether the Spurs should make moves for the future in mind as much as for present. thats my view at least.

btw Dude will be 36 by training camp though, and he looked old this past series on both ends of the court while Shooting 36% from the field and 26% from 3.

Richie
05-05-2013, 04:05 PM
No one is debating he wasn't a good player. It all depends on whether the Spurs should make moves for the future in mind as much as for present. thats my view at least.

btw Dude will be 36 by training camp though, and he looked old this past series on both ends of the court while Shooting 36% from the field and 26% from 3.

First, I'd say the future doesn't really matter. Once Timmy retires, our championship window will close. A player like Tyreke Evans or Casspi won't make any difference to that. We need to concentrate on the now, the next 2 years, and Pierce is a now player.

Second, I'd argue his numbers don't do him justice. He had to be a #1 option for Boston, and he just isn't that player anymore. Put him on the Spurs as a #3 option playing Manu minutes (25 mpg regular season, 32 mpg playoffs) and he would shine.

A wing rotation of Manu/Green/Kawhi/Pierce would be incredible. Personally I'd prefer another 4 and sign a cheaper backup SF with the Room exception, but failing that Pierce would be an excellent acquisition.

Chinook
05-05-2013, 04:42 PM

The Spurs don't need another aging superstar. They need a player who is either a great fit for their system or has the potential to be. Pierce doesn't fit the bill there. He's over the hill but still has that superstar mentality. There's no reason to think he'd be fine with a role as a backup. Even if he were, that doesn't make him a great fit with Ginobili. Ideally, the Spurs would want their backup three to be a defender/shooter like Jimmy Butler. With Ginobili, Diaw and potentially De Colo (or improved Joseph) in place, the backup unit doesn't need another ball-user.

The Spurs aren't the Lakers; they don't just throw the biggest names together and expect everything to work out. Pierce would only help the Spurs if Ginobili were out, but even then, it's not like he's great at carrying a unit by himself, if what you say about him is true.

CGD
05-05-2013, 04:58 PM
First, I'd say the future doesn't really matter. Once Timmy retires, our championship window will close. A player like Tyreke Evans or Casspi won't make any difference to that. We need to concentrate on the now, the next 2 years, and Pierce is a now player.

Second, I'd argue his numbers don't do him justice. He had to be a #1 option for Boston, and he just isn't that player anymore. Put him on the Spurs as a #3 option playing Manu minutes (25 mpg regular season, 32 mpg playoffs) and he would shine.

A wing rotation of Manu/Green/Kawhi/Pierce would be incredible. Personally I'd prefer another 4 and sign a cheaper backup SF with the Room exception, but failing that Pierce would be an excellent acquisition.

I just disagree with the premise, but that's my opinion. As a small market team the Spurs should be considering continuity post big three era. Sure Evan's star is not as high as when he won Rookie of the year, but I think on a good team he can regain that form. He is 23 and been in exile in Sactown. Evans is someone i like, but one could insert another creating SG of choice here if they'd like. Casspi is more about giving Bertans 1 or 2 years to become a reliable backup SF contributor (or insurance if he's a bust). I don't expect him to be the future.

Agree that Pierce could be an good 3rd or 4th option. For reasons you stated he is not a first option; though, even as a 3/4 option his declining D is problematic. But more importantly I just wonder if he'd be willing to play ball as a back up if he's been the man all these years. If he is, I'm not going to be upset if the Spurs sign him. Still, my personal preference is to begin the youth movement and create overlap/continuity between and the Leonard-centric Spurs over the next two years.

With respect to getting a big, I'm torn here. Id like to see what Baynes can offer and draft a project Big. Matty and Boris are serviceable. If something needs to change, Spurs can look for relief at the Feb trade line by packaging Diaw/Mills expiring contracts (nearly 6m) + Bonner's deal (I think he'll be kept).

DesignatedT
05-05-2013, 05:00 PM
I like the idea of Garcia or Brewer at the backup 3. Evans isn't necessarily a bad idea but there a lot of question marks there. He's still very young though so that's nice.

I agree that the Spurs need to look for more of a 2 then a 3 but need to sign both. Somebody who can create their own shot and offense. Pierce doesn't fit in here great because it takes Leonard out of his natural position at times but he can score and create offense. For the right price he's worth a look but I agree I have doubts about how he fits as I said above.

Manu might be good for 40 games next year at 20 mpg so people need to start taking this into account. If the Spurs roll out a guard rotation of Parker-Joseph-De Colo - Green and Manu , I would call that a pretty stupid move. Adding Casspi or Bertans doesn't add anything to that group either.

DesignatedT
05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
I like the idea of bringing in Hanga over Bertans this summer. Bertans looks like nothing but a Danny Green to me at the moment. Spot up shooter who has to be spoon fed.

Richie
05-05-2013, 05:17 PM
The Spurs don't need another aging superstar. They need a player who is either a great fit for their system or has the potential to be. Pierce doesn't fit the bill there. He's over the hill but still has that superstar mentality. There's no reason to think he'd be fine with a role as a backup. Even if he were, that doesn't make him a great fit with Ginobili. Ideally, the Spurs would want their backup three to be a defender/shooter like Jimmy Butler. With Ginobili, Diaw and potentially De Colo (or improved Joseph) in place, the backup unit doesn't need another ball-user.

I disagree with almost everything you've said. Pierce is like a much, much better version of Jackson. He's an elite 3 point shooter, a elite clutch player and can still do a job defensively. It was only last year the Celtics took the Heat to 7 games with Pierce defending Lebron most of that time.

You say theres no reason to think he will accept a backup role. I'd say there's no reason to think he wouldn't. He doesn't have to chase rings, if he doesn't want a backup role he can just retire. If he would be willing to sign here, it shows he would be willing to play that role.

Even if you disagree with that assessment, why could you possibly think Wes Johnson is a better option? The dude is a career 32% 3 point shooter and can't even get more than 20 minutes in a Phoenix team that is one of the worst in the league.

Considering we will likely not re sign Neal and De Colo has hardly covered himself in glory, we could definitely use another ball handler in the second unit.

Richie
05-05-2013, 05:25 PM
I like the idea of Garcia or Brewer at the backup 3. Evans isn't necessarily a bad idea but there a lot of question marks there. He's still very young though so that's nice.

Brewer isn't a good enough shooter, but I think Garcia would be a great pick up for the room exception. If we go for a big man with our cap space (which I hope we do), I'm hoping we grab Garcia.

Duncan2177
05-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Brewer isn't a good enough shooter, but I think Garcia would be a great pick up for the room exception. If we go for a big man with our cap space (which I hope we do), I'm hoping we grab Garcia.

Since when was Garcia a bigman?

Chinook
05-05-2013, 05:34 PM
I disagree with almost everything you've said. Pierce is like a much, much better version of Jackson. He's an elite 3 point shooter, a elite clutch player and can still do a job defensively. It was only last year the Celtics took the Heat to 7 games with Pierce defending Lebron most of that time.

You say theres no reason to think he will accept a backup role. I'd say there's no reason to think he wouldn't. He doesn't have to chase rings, if he doesn't want a backup role he can just retire. If he would be willing to sign here, it shows he would be willing to play that role.

Even if you disagree with that assessment, why could you possibly think Wes Johnson is a better option? The dude is a career 32% 3 point shooter and can't even get more than 20 minutes in a Phoenix team that is one of the worst in the league.

Considering we will likely not re sign Neal and De Colo has hardly covered himself in glory, we could definitely use another ball handler in the second unit.

Pierce can still be a starter on a lot of teams. As I said before, he's possibly still better than Leonard at this point. On the Heat, for example, he'd start next to James and Wade even though he doesn't really fit. If he could start on the Heat, why would he want to be a backup in San Antonio?

Pierce isn't a bad player by any means, but he's not what the Spurs need. It's the same reason why Ginobili still comes off bench. Ball-dominators tend not to play as well together. Ginobili and Parker have years of chemistry together, which allows them to move past that someone, but that wouldn't be the same with Pierce.

Wes Johnson is no ace, but he'd be cheap -- like cheap enough to allow the Spurs to get a $10-13 (in your estimate) Million big -- and he has the potential to fit exactly what the Spurs want, now and especially in the future. As for him not getting minutes with Phoenix, Green got cut from a much worse team and he's turned out all right. Johnson has the potential to do that and still have his athletic upside.

I know people want to think the best way to prop open the Spurs' window is to bring in the biggest names they can, but I'm not sure they agree. They are where they are because of the role-players they've developed/brought over. They should stick with that instead of going for the ready-made players. I'm not saying I'd be upset if they signed Pierce, but unless it were for the room exception, I wouldn't think of it as the best way to use their resources.

Richie
05-05-2013, 06:13 PM

Sorry, I wasn't clear. If we go for a big man, I hope we sign Garcia for the Room Exception afterwards.

exstatic
05-05-2013, 08:29 PM

Evans is a restricted FA. Sacto ain't gonna lose him for nothin'.

exstatic
05-05-2013, 08:55 PM

Kawhi was a below average college (shorter distance) 3 point shooter. That's why we have the best shooting coach in the business.

Richie
05-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Kawhi was a below average college (shorter distance) 3 point shooter. That's why we have the best shooting coach in the business.

These comments are getting pretty tiresome. The way people talk, people seem to think Chip get Shaq shooting 40% from the corner. No matter what player is suggested, regardless of how poor a 3 point shooter, Chip can fix it.

The reality is that the Spurs saw that Kawhi was a poor shooter because he had a simple problem with his mechanics that they thought would be easy to fix. Chip is an excellent shooting coach because he can fix problems that are fixable, and the Spurs are excellent at identifying those players.

Does that me he could turn Brewer in to a good shooter? Maybe, but maybe not. It's just irritating that no matter who is suggested, everyone just says Chip'll fix it. Dude is a 29% career 3 point shooter, has been in the league 6 years and his percentages are getting worse every year.

bluebellmaniac
05-05-2013, 10:26 PM
These comments are getting pretty tiresome. The way people talk, people seem to think Chip get Shaq shooting 40% from the corner. No matter what player is suggested, regardless of how poor a 3 point shooter, Chip can fix it.

The reality is that the Spurs saw that Kawhi was a poor shooter because he had a simple problem with his mechanics that they thought would be easy to fix. Chip is an excellent shooting coach because he can fix problems that are fixable, and the Spurs are excellent at identifying those players.

Does that me he could turn Brewer in to a good shooter? Maybe, but maybe not. It's just irritating that no matter who is suggested, everyone just says Chip'll fix it. Dude is a 29% career 3 point shooter, has been in the league 6 years and his percentages are getting worse every year.

Me thinks that Richie=Chip Engelland in real life. He sees the work that is being made for him by ST fans.... giving him a headache!

LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist :lol

exstatic
05-07-2013, 09:31 PM

I've seen his two biggest projects, Tony Parker, who couldn't shoot a clay pigeon, and Kawhi, and I'm a believer. It wouldn't shock me if he'd been working with Tim. He shot a career high from the FT line, and his jumper is better than it's EVER been.

You can choose to be a skeptic, but I guarantee you that you're shouting into the wind. There's a reason they stole him from George Karl, and it ain't because what he does doesn't work.

Mal
05-08-2013, 02:43 AM
I've seen his two biggest projects, Tony Parker, who couldn't shoot a clay pigeon, and Kawhi, and I'm a believer. It wouldn't shock me if he'd been working with Tim. He shot a career high from the FT line, and his jumper is better than it's EVER been.

You can choose to be a skeptic, but I guarantee you that you're shouting into the wind. There's a reason they stole him from George Karl, and it ain't because what he does doesn't work.

Add George Hill to the list.

elemento
05-08-2013, 06:22 AM

You got it wrong. Richie wants SA to use the room exception on Garcia and THE CAP SPACE on a BIG. (I want the same thing). To me it doesn't make any sense to spend a lot of money on a backup for Leonard.

And I agree with Chino's post entirely. Nobody is saying that Pierce is a bad player. He is still a vey good player, even at his age. But considering salary, age and the position that he plays, he is not the best target for SA.

Get a cheap backup for Leonard and spend the money on a good BIG. That should be the plan.

Mel_13
05-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Most likely goes to one of the LA teams. He's from LA and he's better than both incumbent starting SFs.

bluebellmaniac
05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
You got it wrong. Richie wants SA to use the room exception on Garcia and THE CAP SPACE on a BIG. (I want the same thing). To me it doesn't make any sense to spend a lot of money on a backup for Leonard.

And I agree with Chino's post entirely. Nobody is saying that Pierce is a bad player. He is still a vey good player, even at his age. But considering salary, age and the position that he plays, he is not the best target for SA.

Get a cheap backup for Leonard and spend the money on a good BIG. That should be the plan.

Agreed. We need to rent a vet for a season or two, for cheap, at SF until Bertans is ready to go. Our cap space should go toward a 4/5 player. We should also draft a SG if we can get quality at our spot in the 1st.

Captivus
05-14-2013, 10:25 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dap4C?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nba

100%duncan
05-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Paul Pierce isn't a 2 guard, guys. Not sure how he'd fit here. I'd love it, but he'd basically be taking Kawhi's minutes.

Tbh, we should find a way to get Pierce and Gasol. Then we'll be the great team of title-winning veterans going for one last hoorah! 30+ year old title-winning players including Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, Paul Pierce, and Paul Gasol! :lol

I'm salivating over that thought. Team TOSB tbh but that 5 will win a championship.

moisaenz
05-21-2013, 01:02 PM

I do not think Pierce would improve his shooting from three even if he worked with Chip the whole summer. Pierce seems like a stubborn guy, and you can not teach an old dog new tricks.

Mal
05-21-2013, 01:32 PM
This really could happen. He wont go to Lakers, Knicks and Heat. He isnt a good fit for Nuggets and Warriors. Spurs and Memphis are teams, in which he`ll adapt easilly and could chase a ring.

td4mvp2k
06-14-2013, 04:18 AM
im 4 PP if he is a FA.... spurs need him!

exstatic
06-16-2013, 09:28 AM
This really could happen. He wont go to Lakers, Knicks and Heat. He isnt a good fit for Nuggets and Warriors. Spurs and Memphis are teams, in which he`ll adapt easilly and could chase a ring.

He's from LA.

Mal
06-16-2013, 09:37 AM
He's from LA.

I was referring to Lakers - Celtics overall hatred.

exstatic
06-16-2013, 10:08 AM
I was referring to Lakers - Celtics overall hatred.

Rick Fox was drafted by the Celtics and got rings with the Lakers. The hatred thing is way over rated. If the money and the team fit are good, he'll be a Laker.

cdcast
06-16-2013, 12:51 PM
If Doc and KG go to Clippers, Pierce will sign with them.

Mal
06-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Rick Fox was drafted by the Celtics and got rings with the Lakers. The hatred thing is way over rated. If the money and the team fit are good, he'll be a Laker.

Rick Fox`s shirt wasnt going to hang in TD Garden. Besides, Lakers arent winning shit next year, who wouldnt want to play there..

exstatic
06-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Rick Fox`s shirt wasnt going to hang in TD Garden. Besides, Lakers arent winning shit next year, who wouldnt want to play there..

Boston ain't winning shit, either. He may just want to go home, no NBA politics involved.

Mal
06-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Boston ain't winning shit, either. He may just want to go home, no NBA politics involved.

I believe whole Paul Pierce isnt going to Lakers was, when Celtics are going to cut him. Then he will be searching for contender team. Grizz, Spurs, OKC are only team that comes to my mind, a he`ll be a good fit. Of course there is whole offseason with Paul and Howard being FA and their moves could make another conteder - Clippers, Rockets or even Hawks

maverick1948
06-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Hasnt there been a lot of respect between Duncan and Pierce over the years? I know several players who have said that they would love to play with Duncan. If Pierce is one of them, he might just sign a contract with the Spurs taking a cut in pay just to play with Timmy. After all, he has made 170 mill. already. Money should not be a big problem. 2 yrs 4 mil a year to join a championship team. Especially if Manu hangs it up.

superbigtime
06-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Could see PP w the Rockets.

TheGoldStandard
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Paul Pierce would be a nice thought if he'll take a major pay cut, play limited minutes.. He can create his own shot, can rebound the ball, and play somewhat decent defense. The limited minutes will keep him healthier.

Andthentherewas21
06-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Assuming Pierce gets bought out and doesn't demand a starting role, he'd be a great pick-up for the Spurs. He'd be a great backup for Leonard and could play the 2 if/when Manu goes down (although defense against quicker SGs would be an issue if he was out there for extended minutes). He would also be a guy on the 2nd unit that could iso and create his own shot if needed and fill the 6th man role while keeping his minutes down throughout the season.

That being said, he isn't worth trading for given he's owed $15 million next season (does have the $5 million buyout), and teams like the Grizz, Houston, ect that need a starting 3 could obviously offer a more glamorous role and more money.

exstatic
06-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Pierce is probably going to the LAC with Rivers and KG. Boston East.