PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Is the Mavericks' 2011 Playoff Run on History Channel?

ezau
05-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Coz Mavs fans always talk about the past. Why can't these retards talk about how Cuban fucked up their franchise when he let Chandler walk? :lol

AaronY
05-05-2013, 01:52 AM
The trap is set..

Jacob1983
05-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Why does the butthurt OP have a picture of the epic fail of 2004 in their sig?

BUMP
05-05-2013, 02:58 AM
The trap is set..

The Trap is set?!?!?! What does that mean?

Oooooo my turn! My turn! Fuck you Ezau!! I get the joke now. You're a piece of shit

One ring faggot, lol one eye, Jason witten no helmet etc

ezau
05-05-2013, 08:45 AM
The Trap is set?!?!?! What does that mean?

Oooooo my turn! My turn! Fuck you Ezau!! I get the joke now. You're a piece of shit

One ring faggot, lol one eye, Jason witten no helmet etc

I don't see GSW fans talk about their 1975 championship or Rockets' fans talk smack regarding their 94-95 ring, yet these one-ringed bitches from Dallas talk about their fluky season from two years ago like it happened yesterday. Again, let's talk about why you morons didn't even blame Cuban from letting Chandler walk. :lol

ezau
05-05-2013, 08:48 AM
While we're at it, why can't the "greatest" player from Europe can't even lead his team of has-beens into this year's playoffs?
LOL one-ringed Dirk
LOL fluky 2011 season
LOL talking about their 2011 season like it happened yesterday
LOL it has gotten so bad in Dallas all its fans talk about is the fluky ring from two years ago

Durant82
05-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I don't see GSW fans talk about their 1975 championship or Rockets' fans talk smack regarding their 94-95 ring, yet these one-ringed bitches from Dallas talk about their fluky season from two years ago like it happened yesterday. Again, let's talk about why you morons didn't even blame Cuban from letting Chandler walk. :lol
Well 2011 is more recent than 2007 tbh

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Trap was set and bump fell in.

Jodelo
05-05-2013, 10:47 AM
While we're at it, why can't the "greatest" player from Europe can't even lead his team of has-beens into this year's playoffs?

Maybe because he wasn't himself the first 50 games or so!

Axe Murderer
05-05-2013, 11:29 AM

I'd rather talk about why your wife isn't currently alive tbh

Lincoln
05-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Dead wife :lol

ezau
05-05-2013, 12:03 PM
I'd rather talk about why your wife isn't currently alive tbh

I fucked her to death my nigga:lol

ezau
05-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I just realized the Rockets have more championships than the Mavs. If it weren't for the fluky 2011 run, Mavs bitches still have no rings :lol

BUMP
05-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I just realized the Rockets have more championships than the Mavs. If it weren't for the fluky 2011 run, Mavs bitches still have no rings :lol

if not for whistles last year, george hill going off in 2010, Josh Howard's injury in 09, whistles in 08, GS making the playoffs in 07, getting screwed in the Finals in 06, Terry not playing defense on Nash in 05 we'd be sitting on an 8 peat right now

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2013, 04:34 PM
if not for whistles last year, george hill going off in 2010, Josh Howard's injury in 09, whistles in 08, GS making the playoffs in 07, getting screwed in the Finals in 06, Terry not playing defense on Nash in 05 we'd be sitting on an 8 peat right now

LINCOLN NIGGA!

AaronY
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Burn..

Jacob1983
05-05-2013, 06:27 PM
2011 was not a fluke for the Mavs. They beat Kobe, Acne, and Lecrab to win their championship. Thank you.

AaronY
05-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Never thought of it that way..

Grit and Grind
05-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Spurs fans just burthurt because they know the Mavs beat the Heat and they can't :lol

AaronY
05-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Mavs championship was a complete fluke..no one on their roster has ever had any talent..Dirk's a glorified Sam Perkins with his spotting up 15-25 feet from the basket and such..etc..

AaronY
05-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Jacob, crafting a comeback..pull the trigger buddy..lay me out..

Thebesteva
05-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Mavericks should sell their organization on Shark Tank tbh

AaronY
05-05-2013, 07:04 PM
TysonChandlerholdinghisdpoytrophy.jpeg

skut_farkus
05-05-2013, 07:05 PM
2011 was not a fluke for the Mavs. They beat Kobe, Acne, and Lecrab to win their championship. Thank you.

that laker team was shit then. The blazer team was tougher by far for my mavs tbh

AaronY
05-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Hate to be a Mav fan reading this thread rite now...oh boy!

Michael Jordan.
05-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Mavfans more defensive than that 2012 Mav team.

Latarian Milton
05-05-2013, 08:39 PM
mavs the last team to win the nba championship before the rise of miami heat dynasty :cry

ezau
05-05-2013, 09:08 PM

That's a lot of "breaks" that should have gone your way. So you think the Mavs are just unlucky? :lol

ezau
05-05-2013, 09:09 PM
mavs the last team to win the nba championship before the rise of miami heat dynasty :cry

And a fluky championship at that. Mavs had to shoot like 99% from the field to beat a discombobulated and disengaged Heat team in 2011 :lol

ezau
05-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Mavs championship was a complete fluke..no one on their roster has ever had any talent..Dirk's a glorified Sam Perkins with his spotting up 15-25 feet from the basket and such..etc..

Don't get started with the one-legged fade-a-shit gimmick by that German :lol

AaronY
05-05-2013, 09:12 PM
^truth bombs..take that Mav fans..wouldn't be surprised if all you Mav fans now shuffled back off to mavscentral which has most of the people from the old forum plus some new ones iirc

ezau
05-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Mavericks should sell their organization on Shark Tank tbh

Mavs fan will always go on history-channel mode to talk smack to Laker fans :lol

Jacob1983
05-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Butt hurt Spurs fans are just sad because the Mavs are the most recent Texas team to win the Larry O'Brien trophy. The Spurs haven't even been to the Finals in Barry Obama's presidency.

The Mavs had a tough ass path to winning the Larry O'Brien trophy. They had to play the Blazers in the first round and let's not forget that the Mavs had a meltdown of epic proportions in game 4 of that series and most people were basically saying that it was the 2006 Finals all over again but the Mavs responded and won games 5 and 6. Game 6 of that series was in Portland and the Mavs have historically sucked Clyde Drexler's balls in Portland. The Mavs had to play a Lakers team that had Bynum and Gasol when they were both healthy and still decent player. They also had to go up against the rapist and Ron Artest. And here are some other important facts. The Mavs had never beaten the Lakers in Los Angeles in the playoffs until that 2nd round series. Phil Jackson coached teams are invincible when they win game 1 of a 7 game series. The Mavs had to win at least 1 game in Los Angeles to win that series and they won the fuckin' first two and anal raped the Lakers in game 4. Give the Mavs some damn props, haters. The conference finals was against OKC and Acne and was an extremely tough matchup for the Mavs. Dirk played lights out and got that series done in 5 with a few comebacks in the series particularly in game 4 when the Mavs were down double digits late in the 4th quarter. And let's get to the 2011 Finals. The Mavs had to go back to the scene of the crime. Dirk and JET had to face the demons of the 2006 NBA Finals. The Mavs had to win a damn game in Miami to win the Larry O'Brien trophy and guess what? The Mavs won two damn games in Miami, bitches. The Mavs could have accepted defeat and lost game 2 but they didn't. Dirk and JET played like their lives depended on it and won game 2 and I loved how Wade thought he was fouled at the end. The Mavs lost game 3 and we all know that when the Finals is tied, the team that wins game 3 usually wins the Finals. The Mavs won games 4, 5, and 6 and Dirk was finally a champion and had the trophy and ring to silence all of the haters and his critics. How you like that?

ezau
05-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Butt hurt Spurs fans are just sad because the Mavs are the most recent Texas team to win the Larry O'Brien trophy. The Spurs haven't even been to the Finals in Barry Obama's presidency.

The Mavs had a tough ass path to winning the Larry O'Brien trophy. They had to play the Blazers in the first round and let's not forget that the Mavs had a meltdown of epic proportions in game 4 of that series and most people were basically saying that it was the 2006 Finals all over again but the Mavs responded and won games 5 and 6. Game 6 of that series was in Portland and the Mavs have historically sucked Clyde Drexler's balls in Portland. The Mavs had to play a Lakers team that had Bynum and Gasol when they were both healthy and still decent player. They also had to go up against the rapist and Ron Artest. And here are some other important facts. The Mavs had never beaten the Lakers in Los Angeles in the playoffs until that 2nd round series. Phil Jackson coached teams are invincible when they win game 1 of a 7 game series. The Mavs had to win at least 1 game in Los Angeles to win that series and they won the fuckin' first two and anal raped the Lakers in game 4. Give the Mavs some damn props, haters. The conference finals was against OKC and Acne and was an extremely tough matchup for the Mavs. Dirk played lights out and got that series done in 5 with a few comebacks in the series particularly in game 4 when the Mavs were down double digits late in the 4th quarter. And let's get to the 2011 Finals. The Mavs had to go back to the scene of the crime. Dirk and JET had to face the demons of the 2006 NBA Finals. The Mavs had to win a damn game in Miami to win the Larry O'Brien trophy and guess what? The Mavs won two damn games in Miami, bitches. The Mavs could have accepted defeat and lost game 2 but they didn't. Dirk and JET played like their lives depended on it and won game 2 and I loved how Wade thought he was fouled at the end. The Mavs lost game 3 and we all know that when the Finals is tied, the team that wins game 3 usually wins the Finals. The Mavs won games 4, 5, and 6 and Dirk was finally a champion and had the trophy and ring to silence all of the haters and his critics. How you like that?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyFLrIRAjth11fnZp4n5O8_UL_5Ovzu mfq6dER6lyXTTrQc1fOcw

AaronY
05-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Lol, wow Jacob..thx for that buddy..

BUMP
05-05-2013, 11:22 PM
:lmao Jacob

midnightpulp
05-05-2013, 11:43 PM
:lmao Jacob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4ThkJKqMo

Jacob1983
05-06-2013, 12:05 AM
You haters are just mad because on June 12, 2011, the Mavs were number 1 and your teams weren't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mFZq-JMfs

Latarian Milton
05-06-2013, 12:42 AM
my nigga jacob with the truth C4. the 11' mavs team might not be the greatest of all championship winners but their path to the championship that year was filled with dramatic elements tbh, particularly the 2nd round against the lakers. they didn't only beat the defending champs, they swept them and made the 11-ring legendary coach Phil Jackson retire from NBA, and went on to successfully revenge themselves against the miami heat in the finals. they were underdogs in both series and it was indeed a remarkable year for them mavs because they did the impossible. i could say it was our complacency that cost us the 11' title but i have to give them my honest respect for their spectacular determination to win the championship. they were more desperate to win it than other contenders, and it finally delivered.

MmP
05-06-2013, 12:49 AM
So sad spurs fan trolling on 2011 dead horse
Get some class, tbh, mavs won where spurs lost to 8th seed...

Clipper Nation
05-06-2013, 01:42 AM
You haters are just mad because on June 12, 2011, the Mavs were number 1 and your teams weren't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mFZq-JMfs

You listen to Nelly? :lmao

ezau
05-06-2013, 01:43 AM
my nigga jacob with the truth C4. the 11' mavs team might not be the greatest of all championship winners but their path to the championship that year was filled with dramatic elements tbh, particularly the 2nd round against the lakers. they didn't only beat the defending champs, they swept them and made the 11-ring legendary coach Phil Jackson retire from NBA, and went on to successfully revenge themselves against the miami heat in the finals. they were underdogs in both series and it was indeed a remarkable year for them mavs because they did the impossible. i could say it was our complacency that cost us the 11' title but i have to give them my honest respect for their spectacular determination to win the championship. they were more desperate to win it than other contenders, and it finally delivered.

Shut up

100%duncan
05-06-2013, 03:10 AM
TBH, you can call them 1 and done but that '11 run by Dirk and the Mavs was legit shit. Props to that team and :lol at cuban blowing it up for DWILL and DHO :lmao

DMC
05-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Coz Mavs fans always talk about the past. Why can't these retards talk about how Cuban fucked up their franchise when he let Chandler walk? :lol

That's also the past.

100%duncan
05-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Got great respect for dem Mavs fan too tbh. They endured a lot of crap pile before the first, it might be their last for a while but I think that '11 ship got all the redemption they wanted tbh. Although I hate most of the players on that team Dirk, Kidd, Tyson and their loyal fans deserved it.

Homeland Security
05-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Butt hurt Spurs fans are just sad because the Mavs are the most recent blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah that?
So you have time to post all that but you don't have time to help stock the Del Monte pineapple on aisle 6? smh

Brazil
05-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Jacob.... it was a trap :lmao

Jacob1983
05-06-2013, 01:33 PM
No one can take this shit away again.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/58/5868/UCOSG00Z/posters/dallas-mavericks-dirk-nowitzki-with-mvp-championship-trophies.jpg