PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: jeebus

Venti Quattro
05-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Butt hurt Spurs fans are just sad because the Mavs are the most recent Texas team to win the Larry O'Brien trophy. The Spurs haven't even been to the Finals in Barry Obama's presidency.

The Mavs had a tough ass path to winning the Larry O'Brien trophy. They had to play the Blazers in the first round and let's not forget that the Mavs had a meltdown of epic proportions in game 4 of that series and most people were basically saying that it was the 2006 Finals all over again but the Mavs responded and won games 5 and 6. Game 6 of that series was in Portland and the Mavs have historically sucked Clyde Drexler's balls in Portland. The Mavs had to play a Lakers team that had Bynum and Gasol when they were both healthy and still decent player. They also had to go up against the rapist and Ron Artest. And here are some other important facts. The Mavs had never beaten the Lakers in Los Angeles in the playoffs until that 2nd round series. Phil Jackson coached teams are invincible when they win game 1 of a 7 game series. The Mavs had to win at least 1 game in Los Angeles to win that series and they won the fuckin' first two and anal raped the Lakers in game 4. Give the Mavs some damn props, haters. The conference finals was against OKC and Acne and was an extremely tough matchup for the Mavs. Dirk played lights out and got that series done in 5 with a few comebacks in the series particularly in game 4 when the Mavs were down double digits late in the 4th quarter. And let's get to the 2011 Finals. The Mavs had to go back to the scene of the crime. Dirk and JET had to face the demons of the 2006 NBA Finals. The Mavs had to win a damn game in Miami to win the Larry O'Brien trophy and guess what? The Mavs won two damn games in Miami, bitches. The Mavs could have accepted defeat and lost game 2 but they didn't. Dirk and JET played like their lives depended on it and won game 2 and I loved how Wade thought he was fouled at the end. The Mavs lost game 3 and we all know that when the Finals is tied, the team that wins game 3 usually wins the Finals. The Mavs won games 4, 5, and 6 and Dirk was finally a champion and had the trophy and ring to silence all of the haters and his critics. How you like that, jeebus?

AaronY
05-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Roflol

Venti Quattro
05-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Roflol

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

AaronY
05-05-2013, 11:03 PM
^that was mean..take it back

ezau
05-05-2013, 11:07 PM
:lmao

ElNono
05-05-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

I guess that's all any Laker fan can hang onto now, THE PAST. I suppose I would be frustrated too if was a fan of an organization that has spent endless amounts of money on big-name free agents, but has done nothing to cultivate young talent.

Venti Quattro
05-05-2013, 11:53 PM
I guess that's all any Laker fan can hang onto now, THE PAST. I suppose I would be frustrated too if was a fan of an organization that has spent endless amounts of money on big-name free agents, but has done nothing to cultivate young talent.

It's actually one thing to pick against us, but for morons to think we'd lose to a 7th seed and then to a 6th seed AT home in a Game 7 is flat out insulting. I mean, how would a battle-tested 4 time champion lose a Game 7 to these teams? The one moron who picked the Lakers to beat us in 7 now acknowledges how much of an idiot he was for making that pick so we'll see what this fucker has to say in a week.

ElNono
05-06-2013, 12:07 AM
It's actually one thing to pick against us, but for morons to think we'd lose to a 7th seed and then to a 6th seed AT home in a Game 7 is flat out insulting. I mean, how would a battle-tested 4 time champion lose a Game 7 to these teams? The one moron who picked the Lakers to beat us in 7 now acknowledges how much of an idiot he was for making that pick so we'll see what this fucker has to say in a week.

I keep coming back to how classy it was of RC, on behalf of Pop and the entire Spurs organization, to make it clear to GH that he will "always be a Spur." As fans we can always debate the trades themselves, the wisdom behind them, the talents of the players being shipped and received......but one thing that is beyond debate is the class and dignity with which this front office treats these moves, and more specifically, the players involved. This comment by RC, to George Hill, per RC's interview on the Spurs website last night, epitomizes that. The trade itself aside, I was never more proud of the Spurs organization than I was when I heard RC say that last night about the one key message that they attempted to deliver to GH. Whether that message went over well with GH is beside the point, it was all about the spirit, intent, and dignity behind it. I loved it, and I'm proud of RC, I'm proud of the organization, and I'm proud to be a Spurs fan.

Venti Quattro
05-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I keep coming back to how classy it was of RC, on behalf of Pop and the entire Spurs organization, to make it clear to GH that he will "always be a Spur." As fans we can always debate the trades themselves, the wisdom behind them, the talents of the players being shipped and received......but one thing that is beyond debate is the class and dignity with which this front office treats these moves, and more specifically, the players involved. This comment by RC, to George Hill, per RC's interview on the Spurs website last night, epitomizes that. The trade itself aside, I was never more proud of the Spurs organization than I was when I heard RC say that last night about the one key message that they attempted to deliver to GH. Whether that message went over well with GH is beside the point, it was all about the spirit, intent, and dignity behind it. I loved it, and I'm proud of RC, I'm proud of the organization, and I'm proud to be a Spurs fan.

No but I've been watching him for his whole career, so I kinda already know he's awesome.

Sometimes I end up getting into arguments with newbie basketball fans on other forums about George Hill when they act all shocked then he puts up a 30 point 15 rebound game, and act like it's his best game ever of his career and a fluke. So many kids on here hate on the guy because they didn't see how he shat on people every single night for like 10 years straight before his knee problem finally caught up to him.

As good as Hill still is now. . .just remember he was destroying people hardcore ever single night a decade ago. It's hard to imagine sometimes how he used to be even better than he is now since he's still good.

Robz4000
05-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I don't give a fuck that the Mavs shot more free throws. Every time the Mavs got close, zebras were bailing the Heat out. 2006 was one of the worst things to experience as a sports fan. Until you have experienced something like that, you really don't have any room to talk. The Heat and DWhistle ripped the hearts out of the Mavs and their fans. I have no sympathy for Wade or the Heat. Until the Mavs win a championship, I'm never gonna let 2006 go. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

I don't care that you guys are mocking me. I heard a lot worse when I was in high school.

lefty
05-06-2013, 12:24 AM
The Mavs had to play a Lakers team that had Bynum and Gasol when they were both healthy and still decent player. They also had to go up against the rapist and Ron Artest. And here are some other important facts. The Mavs had never beaten the Lakers in Los Angeles in the playoffs until that 2nd round series. Phil Jackson coached teams are invincible when they win game 1 of a 7 game series. The Mavs had to win at least 1 game in Los Angeles to win that series and they won theIfuckin' first two and anal raped the Lakers in game 4.

The only part of the post that I read TBH

Latarian Milton
05-06-2013, 12:30 AM
sounds like a drunk findog imho

Obstructed_View
05-06-2013, 01:05 AM
13 rules.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2013, 02:54 AM

u forgot the certain troll skillset u have required, that you going to find him, and kill him....

FkLA
05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Keep retarded threads like this out of my NBA Forum tbh. Getting tired of having to go through these stupid threads by you unfunny faggots.

Stabula
05-06-2013, 03:08 AM

Da fuq are you talking about? You have 18k posts gtfo with the "I dont' post often" shtick

Clipper Nation
05-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Keep retarded threads like this out of my NBA Forum tbh. Getting tired of having to go through these stupid threads by you unfunny faggots.

Yeah, what this forum really needs is more intellectual discussions about how Diaw > Lee, tbh...

FkLA
05-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Yeah, what this forum really needs is more intellectual discussions about how Diaw > Lee, tbh...

Hey bitch nigga, how does it feel to suck dick? Secondly, whos dick from ST do you enjoy in your mouth the most ?

MSPaint
05-06-2013, 04:21 AM

TBH, that sounds like a statement someone whose culmination of their life is this website would say, tbh.

scanry
05-06-2013, 05:21 AM
Venti, trolling ain't your forte tbh. Especially with that Olivia Wilde Avatar.

Thebesteva
05-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey bitch nigga, how does it feel to suck dick? Secondly, whos dick from ST do you enjoy in your mouth the most ?

FkLA in real life

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCcvSiUCe6cBBmrCkK-RN6XV4SYWr5jvsAxmy8f5JJlDQUXjVZ

jeebus
05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
God these threads are refreshing. It's so cool to hear about how anonymous internet neckbeardshlubs keeps close watch on each other irl and call each other out over the internet. I hope people start posting quotes from people, but without putting the quote in a block, so that you don't know they're quoting someone else, but it's like "man what he's saying is ridiculous, I wonder if someone else said that instead of this tricky trickster".

Internet shots fired. Got em coach.

Bill_Brasky
05-06-2013, 09:39 AM
You guys just think you're SO COOL with these threads. I'm so above this but ill make a post here anyway.

resistanze
05-06-2013, 12:49 PM
You guys just think you're SO COOL with these threads. I'm so above this but ill make a post here anyway.

It's true. I am never going to be nothing more than a minion at Target. I guarandamntee you that I will never move up at that sweat shop. And you're right. I have burned a lot of bridges. One of my new year's resolutions was to not make it worse for me at Target this year so I've basically been a bitch and yes man to the bosses and co-workers. I'm basically a walking door mat. Yes, I know it's pathetic but I can't deal with confrontation right now. And you are 100 percent about me wasting my life at Target. I feel terrible, ashamed, guilty, and embarassed for wasting 5 years of my life at Target. I need to get a plan. I have currently been in the process of moving the last 2 months and I am just now finally settled. I was suckered/guilt tripped into moving in with my siblings so I honestly have not had fuckin' time to job hunt. And before I do any hunting for jobs, I got to get my mental health in order. I'm pretty sure I'm borderline bipolar and paranoid as hell. I am counting some of you to bash the shit out of me after I submit this post so have at it.