PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theories

violentkitten
07-10-2005, 01:42 PM
i used to think that right wing nutjobs had the best conspiracy theories but over the past couple of year the left wing nutjobs have caught up.

most right wing conspiracy theories center around some combination of the federal reserve, the united nations, the rockefeller family, the council on foreign relations, skull & bones @ yale, various other international organizations (masons, bilderbergers), the "new world order" and "international bankers" (usually a code word for jews). recently, as social conservatives have become more prominent in the republican party, the theories have been connected to certain issues (abortion, gay marriage, etc..) instead of the more traditional new world order stuff with a small elite bent on controlling the world.

left wing conspiracy theories usually include the cia, major corporations ('big oil' as of late), major media outlets, the "military-industrial complex". the terrorist attacks on 9-11 and subsequent military action by the united states have provided left wing nutjobs with the opportunity to strut their stuff and show the right wing nutjobs what they're made of.

oddly enough, some of the left and right wing conspiracy theories are starting to overlap. then again, maybe the crazies are correct and everyone else is wrong.

so what conspiracy theories do you subscribe to? what are your favorite ones (regardless if you believe them or not)?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-10-2005, 02:48 PM
www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

my internet bible

violentkitten
07-10-2005, 03:06 PM
ah yes, alex jones.

Johnny Tightlips
07-10-2005, 03:48 PM
i ain't sayin' nothin'

violentkitten
07-10-2005, 04:04 PM
um, yeah. most right wing nutjobs despise the bush family.

violentkitten
07-10-2005, 04:07 PM
the animus towards the bushes is due to bush41, who is regarded as being a part of 'the new world order'.

bush43 has tried to portray himself as being more of a bonifide conservative as opposed to his old school mainline republican father.

JoePublic
07-10-2005, 11:58 PM
I think bush43 portrays himself as a bonifide dummy.

mookie2001
07-11-2005, 07:59 AM
um, yeah. most right wing nutjobs despise the bush family.
what?

pat buchanon maybe, not despise

no old school republican would speak out against bush
too much power and money

violentkitten
07-11-2005, 08:43 AM
what?

pat buchanon maybe, not despise

no old school republican would speak out against bush
too much power and money

i said "right wing nutjobs". buchanan and his ilk hate the bushes.

Dre_7
07-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Conspiracy theories on BOTH (ahem... Nbadan, The Ressurected One) sides are just stupid!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-11-2005, 01:02 PM
neither of them are conspiracy theorists

mookie2001
07-11-2005, 01:02 PM
thats what people do
they conspire to do things
it now has some kind of bad meaning
elpimpo, cbf and myself conspired to keep free quattro razor going

duncan_21
07-11-2005, 05:03 PM
www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

my internet bible

I like some of the stuff he says but he reminds me of rush limbaugh sometimes.

I do believe major corp, black ops, and higher ups wanted to have a pearl harbor in order to make money off of the war in iraq.

another good website is http://www.peterlance.com/

He doesn't have the generalities or jump to conclusions like alex does. His 911 commission coverup is a great book.