PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 12:35 AM
...no one can accuse him of not presenting an agenda. But, really, that's not the bottom line or the penultimate issue here, is it?

The bottom line? This President believes we are in a fight for our freedom, our liberty, and our very sovereignty against an enemy that doesn't play by the rules and so, should be squashed before they have an opportunity to strike again on our soil.

If you believe as he does, this issue is paramount to any other and, my guess is, you will vote for him.

If you don't believe as he does; well, I didn't hear him pander for your vote. Give it to Kerry or someone else; I sincerely doubt he'll need it. And, if it turns out he did, I just as sincerely believe you and I and every American will regret your stupidity.

There's my analysis.

DuffMcCartney
09-03-2004, 12:39 AM
This President believes we are in a fight for our freedom, our liberty, and our very sovereignty against an enemy that doesn't play by the rules and so, should be squashed before they have an opportunity to strike again on our soil.

What? This isn't the American Revolution you retard. We have our freedom, our liberty , our soverignty and anything else you want to add, America isn't being oppressed by anybody.

Give it to Kerry or someone else; I sincerely doubt he'll need it. And, if it turns out he did, I just as sincerely believe you and I and every American will regret your stupidity.

So you're saying voting for Kerry is stupidity? Right.

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 12:43 AM
"What? This isn't the American Revolution you retard. We have our freedom, our liberty , our severignty and anything else you want to add, America isn't being oppressed by anybody."
So, you think there's no danger of repeated, persistent terrorist attacks on U.S. soil leading to chaos or anarchy? You're the retard.

"So you're saying voting for Kerry is stupidity? Right."
Okay, you're not a retard. You figured that much out.

Tommy Duncan
09-03-2004, 12:45 AM
**** yeah man severignty is OURS.

DuffMcCartney
09-03-2004, 12:45 AM
So, you think there's no danger of repeated, persistent terrorist attacks on U.S. soil leading to chaos or anarchy? You're the retard.

Did I say that? No I didn't.

Okay, you're not a retard. You figured that much out.

Obviously you can't read....that was sarcasm.

DuffMcCartney
09-03-2004, 12:46 AM
**** yeah man severignty is OURS.

God damn typos.

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 12:51 AM
"Did I say that? No I didn't."
Well then, what are you saying?

You implied we'd have to be in revolution or oppressed to be in danger of losing our liberty and sovereignty. Did you not?

In fact, you don't need either to lose your freedom. Paralyzing fear that allows your nation to fall into chaos and anarchy are enough.

"Obviously you can't read....that was sarcasm."
Really? << Sarcasm

Oh, and my other response...you know, about you not being a retard because you figured out that a Kerry vote was stupid. Yep, you got it, also sarcasm.

Maybe you are a retard. << More sarcasm

SpursWoman
09-03-2004, 02:14 AM
Somehow I find Duff calling a man twice his age a retard funny and ironic in some twisted way...

:fro

IcemanCometh
09-03-2004, 02:16 AM
http://visualhistory.freewebpages.org/_webimages/Red%20Scare.gif

Yes vote for me or THEY will get you, only I can protect you from THEM.

Its a simple thing manipulating the public.

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 02:16 AM
I'm twice his age? Ouch!

SpursWoman
09-03-2004, 02:20 AM
You don't think the threat is still very real? Do you really expect Kerry to do anything about it? Or just sit on his thumb like Clinton did?

Or maybe, maybe...he could just spend the whole fucking 4 years voting for it, and then vetoing it.

:wtf

SpursWoman
09-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Sorry, Yoni.... :makeout

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 02:27 AM
"Yes vote for me or THEY will get you, only I can protect you from THEM."
You know, the only problem I have with that statement is that President Bush isn't claiming to beh the only person that can protect us from terrorism. He's just claiming, and rightly so, that between him and John Kerry, he's the one with whom we stand the best chance of having a secure homeland.

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 02:31 AM
"Sorry, Yoni.... :makeout
That's okay, you make the hurt go away.