PDA

View Full Version : Market Square

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Damn, I forgot how filthy that place is. :vomit: :lol

We were there on Saturday, ended up inside MiTierra. Chamoy Margarita FTMFW! :toast

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Chamoy... gross

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Chamoy... gross

Too mexican for you?

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Too mexican for you?

I guess. I haven't tried a Dosarita because it looks and sounds weird. I did see one place make one with Blue Moon though and I bet that isn't too bad.

CosmicCowboy
05-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Damn...I was there Saturday too...had some relatives in town that wanted to curio shop. Ended up scoring this cool talavera iguana for the pool at the ranch. To think I might have seen the notorious JudynTX!

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/3031/iguana009.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
I guess. I haven't tried a Dosarita because it looks and sounds weird. I did see one place make one with Blue Moon though and I bet that isn't too bad.

Ive tried a mango margarita with a blue moon and it was pretty tasty.

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 12:33 PM

Mango? What kind of Mexican are you? A Cuban one?! Do Mexicans eat mangos?

lebomb
05-06-2013, 01:05 PM

He meant Avacado

Trill Clinton
05-06-2013, 01:10 PM
i was at market square for lunch during fiesta weekend. we tried to go to mi tierra but it was too crowded so we went next door to la margarita instead. i didn't notice any filth, maybe its cuz we went so early.

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 01:15 PM

Think outside the box sometimes. :D

Damn...I was there Saturday too...had some relatives in town that wanted to curio shop. Ended up scoring this cool talavera iguana for the pool at the ranch. To think I might have seen the notorious JudynTX!

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/3031/iguana009.jpg

Were you puking on the side of MiTierra? :lol

Why am I not a fan of those beergritas?

lebomb
i was at market square for lunch during fiesta weekend. we tried to go to mi tierra but it was too crowded so we went next door to la margarita instead. i didn't notice any filth, maybe its cuz we went so early.

All the drunk bastards were still asleep from the night before.........

JudynTX

Did you buy any sweet bread from the bakery? OMFG

mrsmaalox
05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
I've had the Coronarita and I loved it. I don't care for fruity margaritas they are too sweet.

I like Market Square and go there pretty often. You can just run thru that parking garage pinching your nose and avoid the homeless guy's urine stench before you get overcome :lol But it always seems pretty clean, at least I get there early enough that they are hosing down and sweeping the place. And the Mi Tierra Bakery is the main reason I go there. And spicy Bloody Mary's. MMmmmmm

lebomb
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
You can just run thru that parking garage pinching your nose and avoid the homeless guy's urine stench before you get overcome

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 01:33 PM
I've had the Coronarita and I loved it. I don't care for fruity margaritas they are too sweet.

I like Market Square and go there pretty often. You can just run thru that parking garage pinching your nose and avoid the homeless guy's urine stench before you get overcome :lol But it always seems pretty clean, at least I get there early enough that they are hosing down and sweeping the place. And the Mi Tierra Bakery is the main reason I go there. And spicy Bloody Mary's. MMmmmmm

It needs alot more done than hosing down. Jesus! :lol

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 02:01 PM
He meant Avacado

Oh, yeah Mexicans like avocados.

baseline bum
05-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Oh, yeah Mexicans like avocados.

Mexicans like mangos too, covered in lime juice and chile powder.

baseline bum
05-06-2013, 02:23 PM

Yeah, the bakery >>> the restaurant (which is pretty average). Since Mi Tierra is open 24/7 it was an awesome place to see NBA players after games back when the Spurs played at Hemisfair though.

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah, the bakery >>> the restaurant (which is pretty average). Since Mi Tierra is open 24/7 it was an awesome place to see NBA players after games back when the Spurs played at Hemisfair though.

I've run into boxers there too.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2013, 02:50 PM
All the drunk bastards were still asleep from the night before.........
lmao probably. it was in the day time so mostly couples and families.

Did you buy any sweet bread from the bakery? OMFG

naw, i don't eat that stuff. nothing but clean eating for me at this juncture.

Big Empty
05-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Mi Tierra is above average but not great. I prefer papacitos. super pricey but the best.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-06-2013, 07:24 PM

Hell no! I ain't no damn Cuban. pfff.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Mi Tierra is above average but not great.
hear hear. average, at best....

Viva Las Espuelas
05-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Mexicans like mangos too, covered in lime juice and chile powder.
i don't like that crap. chamoys, lucas, all that crap -- i just never took to it.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Why am I not a fan of those beergritas?i'm really not a fan either. that was really the first and only one i've ever had. they look ridiculous. sticking a beer bottle in a glass. only busboys do that when they clean off a table.