It's very realistic to see...

Niners/Seahawks going down to the wire
Packers easily
NFC East wide open
Falcons or maybe Saints?

Broncos easily
Texans easily
Patriots..yawn

Now it gets interesting, could this be the year of the.....Bengals?

vander
05-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Washington
Minnesota
New Orleans
St. Louis
New England
Baltimore
Indianapolis
San Diego!

Chinook
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
AFC:
-The Ravens are a better team this season than they were last. Barring injuries, I see the same result as last year in the north.
-I could see the Colts winning the South. They should be better than last year. Even though Houston may improve, they shouldn't improve more than the Colts will.
-New England will win the East unless Miami's approach pays off.
-I don't see anyone getting by the Broncos in the west, although Kansas City may get a wild card.

Wild cards: Texans and Original Texans (KC)

NFC:
-I could see the Packers falling off, as it's about time for them. But there's no team that really looks capable of overtaking them. Maybe the Lions?
-The Falcons should win, but the other three teams may make some noise. They all have big question marks but also reasons to believe they'll be much better than last year.
-No team will be as affected by teams having a year to game plan against the read-option as the Redskins. Things could get ugly for Griffin if he doesn't take protecting himself seriously. I think the Giants will bounce back.
-The Seahawks have to be the favorites in the West, but they seem ripe for a collapse. I don't know why, but I just don't trust Pete Carroll. The 49ers should get a comfortable wild card, and the Rams are a definite dark horse if they can win some more games outside their division.

Wild cards: 49ers and Redskins

manufan10
05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
NFC East: Dallas (my homer pick :lol)
NFC North: Green Bay
NFC South: Atlanta
NFC West: Seattle
AFC East: New England
AFC North: Baltimore
AFC South: Houston
AFC West: Denver

DeadlyDynasty
05-06-2013, 05:24 PM
AFC East: New England
AFC North: Baltimore
AFC South: Indianapolis
AFC West: Denver
NFC East: New York Giants
NFC North: Green Bay
NFC South: New Orleans
NFC West: San Francisco

Clipper Nation
05-06-2013, 05:30 PM
New England
Baltimore
Houston
Denver
Washington
Green Bay
Atlanta
Seattle

Avante
05-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Why all this love for the Seahawks? Didn't anyone notice the Niners got all those draft picks (depth) and Boldin?

The Colts aren't ready to take over the division, sheesh~~~~~~

The NFC East is a mystery, only division where every team could win it. Whatever team wins it wouldn't be some huge shock.

The dark dark like dark horse to win a division nobody is talking about....Kansas City Chiefs. Yes I know I said Denver easily. Then I re-thunk it a little bit.

The Reckoning
05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
but Seahawks have the best black quarterback...

Avante
05-06-2013, 08:53 PM
but Seahawks have the best black quarterback...

If it were about QB's then last season it would have been the Packers vs the Patriots. It goes far deeper than that.

Obviously race has shit to do with it.

The Reckoning
05-06-2013, 08:55 PM
ok einstein. then give me a list of quarterbacks who will lead their teams over the Seahawks with their ethnicity bolded.

Avante
05-06-2013, 09:16 PM
ok einstein. then give me a list of quarterbacks who will lead their teams over the Seahawks with their ethnicity bolded.

Race only comes into play if we are talking running backs, cornerbacks and receivers. It's really not all that at the other positions.

Warren Moon the best black QB was no great runner.

Clipper Nation
05-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Why all this love for the Seahawks?
1. They aren't the Niners

2. They're fucking stacked and arguably better than the Niners

3. Wilson > Krappernick

4. For someone who's all about trends/"spots", you seem to be forgetting about how Super Bowl losers usually disappoint the following season

Avante
05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
1. They aren't the Niners

2. They're fucking stacked and arguably better than the Niners

3. Wilson > Krappernick

4. For someone who's all about trends/"spots", you seem to be forgetting about how Super Bowl losers usually disappoint the following season

First thing you never do is get into....who you like.....that's ridiculous. They aren't the Niners?....lame!

The Niners are also stacked and we have no way of knowing what's in store for our young QB's.

I'm aware of that trend, as all us gamblers know ..all trends do have exceptions.

J.T.
05-07-2013, 06:06 PM
The Colts aren't ready to take over the division, sheesh~~~~~~

The Colts are a gigantic question mark right now, tbh. Luck moving to the offense he ran in college, in which he was extremely successful. Upgrades all over the offensive line, in which he was sacked an average of 10 times per 1,000 yards thrown last season. Much more talent added to the secondary. There is literally no position the Colts got weaker at from last season and they finished one game behind the division winner.

The question mark is how well they will perform as a team. But you gotta believe at this point that Chuck Pagano is a guy players will be willing to go to war for. I like their chances. Houston was always winning the division on borrowed time while we recovered from flushing the Manning Era down the toilet.

Besides we all know how good you are at predicting shit Avante. Please keep picking Houston to win the South.

djohn2oo8
05-07-2013, 06:14 PM
The Colts are a gigantic question mark right now, tbh. Luck moving to the offense he ran in college, in which he was extremely successful. Upgrades all over the offensive line, in which he was sacked an average of 10 times per 1,000 yards thrown last season. Much more talent added to the secondary. There is literally no position the Colts got weaker at from last season and they finished one game behind the division winner.

The question mark is how well they will perform as a team. But you gotta believe at this point that Chuck Pagano is a guy players will be willing to go to war for. I like their chances. Houston was always winning the division on borrowed time while we recovered from flushing the Manning Era down the toilet.

Besides we all know how good you are at predicting shit Avante. Please keep picking Houston to win the South.
I think it will be interesting to see, that's for sure. The Texans were the healthiest they've been in years and still only finished like a game? ahead of the Colts. Two things that will help. If DeAndre Hopkins emerges right out the gate, and Trevardo Williams and Sam Montgomery become factors on D. Still, I think the Colts win it.

DeadlyDynasty
05-07-2013, 06:34 PM
I picked the Colts to win the division b/c I think so lowly of Matt Schaub. Houston's ceiling is the divisional round as long as he's there.

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
:lol Chiefs yearly hype and false hope, tbh..

J.T.
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
I picked the Colts to win the division b/c I think so lowly of Matt Schaub. Houston's ceiling is the divisional round as long as he's there.

Schaub is like a non pussy version of Romo imo. Even if Romo had balls he wouldn't ever sniff the NFC championship round.

Avante
05-07-2013, 08:14 PM
It is silly to try an argue too much this early. So all opinions within reason need to be respected. Colts winning the division is realistic. The Jags, nope!

Clipper Nation
05-07-2013, 08:24 PM
First thing you never do is get into....who you like.....that's ridiculous. They aren't the Niners?....lame!

The Niners are also stacked and we have no way of knowing what's in store for our young QB's.

I'm aware of that trend, as all us gamblers know ..all trends do have exceptions.
Translation: :cry "I'm butthurt that everyone isn't picking my team to win the division!" :cry

djohn2oo8
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM

I agree. However, Kubiak's pussy ass playcalling style of run the clock out when you're only up two scores doesn't help Schaub at all.

Avante
05-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Translation: :cry "I'm butthurt that everyone isn't picking my team to win the division!" :cry

For once you nailed it, totally butthurt.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 10:17 PM
How does the colts schedule compare to last years? They had the 3rd easiest schedule last year so it will be seen if they can improve on that 11 win season

I don't think they win the division this year, but next

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 10:18 PM
If RG3 plays 12+ games I see us winning 10-11 games

7-9 if he plays less than 12 games. I believe in Kirk tho.

Avante
05-07-2013, 10:25 PM
If RG3 plays 12+ games I see us winning 10-11 games

7-9 if he plays less than 12 games. I believe in Kirk tho.

Oops!!!!!!!.....talking about the Colts schedule.

Being realistic....

2013 schedule (All times ET)
Sept. 8: vs. Oakland Raiders, 1 p.m...win
Sept. 15: vs. Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m....win
Sept. 22: at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m...loss
Sept. 29: at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m....win
Oct. 6: vs. Seattle Seahawks, 1 p.m....loss
Oct. 14: at San Diego Chargers, 8:40 p.m....win
Oct. 20: vs. Denver Broncos, 8:30 p.m...loss
Oct. 27: Bye
Nov. 3: at Houston Texans, 8:30 p.m...loss
Nov. 10: vs. St. Louis Rams, 1 p.m...win
Nov. 14: at Tennessee Titans, 8:25 p.m...win
Nov. 24: at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m...win
Dec. 1: vs. Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m...win
Dec. 8: at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m....loss
Dec. 15: vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m...win
Dec. 22: at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m....777
Dec. 29: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m....win

777...big win then on the road vs a team that might be placing for their playoff life.

9-7/10-6 seems pretty real.