PDA

View Full Version : Disagreements

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I can't stay mad at my husband for very long. :married: I can't even give him the silent treatment because he talks to me and then I eventually answer. :lol

What's the longest you've stayed mad at your significant other? Be honest.

lebomb
05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
I can't stay mad at my husband for very long. :married: I can't even give him the silent treatment because he talks to me and then I eventually answer. :lol

You dont give the silent treatment, because you know the sex might be gone for a day or two. Hell, i make up ASAP when we disagree. I love me some g/f ass, and Im not willing to part with it for very long.

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Well the making up part is pretty good too. :)

CosmicCowboy
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
I rarely get mad...hasn't happened in a while but when my SO gets pissed off she can stay sullen and mad for days....I respond by pretending to be completely oblivious to the fact that she is pissed off. It drives her freaking crazy.

About 10 years ago she strung one on for about a week and I completely ignored it. Finally drove her into a screaming lawn furniture throwing rage. I was like "what's wrong, honey? Did you have a bad day?"

mrsmaalox
05-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't stay mad long. I get mad quick but I get over it quick too. Once I've had my fight, it's over and I'm done with it, but most people tend to go on and on because they want some kind of resolution, and then not dropping it pisses me off all over again :lol

CosmicCowboy
05-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't stay mad long. I get mad quick but I get over it quick too. Once I've had my fight, it's over and I'm done with it, but most people tend to go on and on because they want some kind of resolution, and then not dropping it pisses me off all over again :lol

Oh yeah. I hate it when they just keep going and going and won't let it drop and keep saying the same damn thing ten different ways. I'm like, "I get it...now shut the fuck up".

JudynTX
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
I rarely get mad...hasn't happened in a while but when my SO gets pissed off she can stay sullen and mad for days....I respond by pretending to be completely oblivious to the fact that she is pissed off. It drives her freaking crazy.

About 10 years ago she strung one on for about a week and I completely ignored it. Finally drove her into a screaming lawn furniture throwing rage. I was like "what's wrong, honey? Did you have a bad day?"

:wow I've never thrown anything at hubby. Not even a shoe. :lol

It takes a bunch to get me upset, but when I do....step off. :lol

lebomb
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Honestly, I dont get mad quick, I hold things in and then explode if it doesnt resolve the way I intend. I also get over thing quickly, as does my g/f.

TeyshaBlue
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Had a fight with the spousal unit last week. We agreed we shouldn't see each other for awhile.

Today, I can see her just a little bit out of my left eye.

*rimshot*

Avante
05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
It was a little herky jerky at first as it is with all married (actually lived together for a year berfore tying the knot, yep...a test drive) couples trying to adjust to that life. Now it's like a fine oiled machine, the occasional..."how hard is it to put the top back on the toothpaste?"....or..."wipe your feet..ok".....that's about it. Life is good!

How or why anyone would stay in a relationship where it's a constant battle/war....????? I couldn't live like that. It's gotta be a loving/trusting/no hassle situation.

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2013, 03:47 PM

I think I know what's going on here....scene from "I think I love my wife." Your husband done already peeped you out:

JudynTx Husband's Friend: "You cheat on your wife all the time." Last year, you were fucking Tracy and Mary. I didn't say shit to you."

JudynTx's Husband: "That's different. I don't give a fuck. I can fuck a girl, go home, kiss Judy good night, talk to her
and sleep like a baby. She'll forgive me by the morning. You, on the other hand, got emotions."

:toast

I. Hustle
05-06-2013, 04:10 PM
My wife gets annoyed at how easy going I am. I get over shit real quick and she can't. We'll argue then after I say what I had to say I'll ask where she wants to go for dinner or what we are doing this weekend. She gets pissed that I can switch it off like that. I just don't care for arguments.

In real life.

Leetonidas
05-06-2013, 04:17 PM
My girlfriend is the most indecisive person ever and it drives me insane. I can get pretty mad but I usually just retreat to my man cave for some alone time or smoke a bowl, I usually don't give a shit anymore after that. Although it's kinda hard to threaten her with certain actions because I stop caring too quickly :lol

z0sa
05-06-2013, 05:45 PM
I avoid disagreements. If we are disagreeing too much, that means we ain't right and should just be friends or less. There's someone better out there for you is what I tell the chica and what I honestly believe. Disagreements tend to either turn you bitchmade or ruin the relationship unless you got something really special happening and that's rare as fuck. In fact, for now I'm avoiding serious relationships because of experiencing a steady woman's faux dominance and mindgaming, particularly she wants to make a big deal out of x when you know it simply wasn't and/or lock her babymaker away for y amount of time as punishment. I learned the hard way, believe me; I won't lie and say I was never a little bitch because I loved that pussy, because I definitely was; that's how I know what I know. I've learned and I just lay my opinion and exactly how I feel and why on a chick and if it hurts those tender feelings too much or makes her aggressive/defensive and spiteful I move on like the steely heartless sex machine I have become.

The Reckoning
05-06-2013, 05:47 PM
7 months :lol im infamous for grudges, but it takes a lot to push me over the line.

Latarian Milton
05-06-2013, 07:45 PM
a smartass would never invite a bitch to his home only to disgust himself imho. just fuck 'em bitches for fun and dump their semen-spoiled asses in the sewerage no matter they agree or not.

CuckingFunt
05-07-2013, 01:07 AM
There are really only a few things that make me legitimately angry, and most of them are deal breakers. If there was overt dishonesty or intentional disrespect or something major involved, I'm not going to bother being mad about it for a while; I'm just going to be done.

I can be pretty easily annoyed, though. Sometimes because it's justified, sometimes just because I'm OCD and certain things get under my skin if not done just so. I don't see the point in biting my tongue and/or stewing, though, as it just makes things unpleasant for everyone. I'll bring it up right away if I'm annoyed with something and we can usually resolve things quickly before emotions get involved. It helps that I also have a pretty good grasp on which battles are worth fighting and which annoyances need to be addressed versus which are just me being silly.

Needless to say, I fully expect the person I'm dating to be as up front with me about things I may do to piss him/her off or annoy them. My tolerance for the passive aggression, manipulation, and game playing that the stewing can lead to is pretty much nil.

Reck
05-07-2013, 01:13 AM
I'm one of those that when they get mad they're pretty much done with that person.

I have a hard time getting over things. If you fucked me over you're done.

Paul McCartney
05-07-2013, 02:37 AM
Trust me, silent treatment only makes things more strained.

JudynTX
05-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Trust me, silent treatment only makes things more strained.

Thanks for your professional opinion.

marini martini
05-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I just take his name off the bank accounts, and investments, when he really pisses me off! :toast

Dark Gable
05-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I get this all the time.

http://www.hitchedmag.com/images/article/life_advice_silent_051110.jpg

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2013, 11:02 AM
:wow I've never thrown anything at hubby. Not even a shoe. :lol

I had a girlfriend in college who threw a candle in a glass jar at the back of my head after I called her crazy and was walking away to leave. Ironic thing is, I bought the candle for her as a gift :lol

1. Don't call crazy girls crazy
2. Don't turn your back to a crazy girl who's acting crazy.

In regards to fighting, me and mine almost never fight, if we do, it never lasts more than an hour.

JudynTX
05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
I get this all the time.

http://www.hitchedmag.com/images/article/life_advice_silent_051110.jpg

:lol

I had a girlfriend in college who threw a candle in a glass jar at the back of my head after I called her crazy and was walking away to leave. Ironic thing is, I bought the candle for her as a gift :lol

1. Don't call crazy girls crazy
2. Don't turn your back to a crazy girl who's acting crazy.

In regards to fighting, me and mine almost never fight, if we do, it never lasts more than an hour.

Was the candle from Bath & Body Works? :D

mrsmaalox
05-09-2013, 11:14 AM
I just take his name off the bank accounts, and investments, when he really pisses me off! :toast

You don't keep that stuff in your name only all the time?

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
:lol

Was the candle from Bath & Body Works? :D

Pier 1... It hurt. I bled. Got a stitch. Never talked to that crazy bitch again. She did recently try to add me on facebook, that was funny.

CosmicCowboy
05-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Pier 1... It hurt. I bled. Got a stitch. Never talked to that crazy bitch again. She did recently try to add me on facebook, that was funny.

I know a guy whose wife beaned him with a #2 can of tomato sauce. LOL. He bled like a stuck pig.

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
I know a guy whose wife beaned him with a #2 can of tomato sauce. LOL. He bled like a stuck pig.

Ouch, they still married and did he deserve it?

JudynTX

Was her name Jodi Arias?

lebomb

I know this guy that got into a serious fight with his wife.....she was yelling at him and slapping him, he picked up a six pack of Old English beer and cracked her across the head with it. End of fight.

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Was her name Jodi Arias?

She was Hispanic, crazy Latinas ;)

mrsmaalox
05-09-2013, 11:26 AM
I threw a guy's stuff (cd's, books, a jacket) out of my car once as I was driving off; he insisted that I threw it AT him :rolleyes

JudynTX
05-09-2013, 11:48 AM
She was Hispanic, crazy Latinas ;)

We really are. :D Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

marini martini
05-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Was her name Jodi Arias?

:lmao

marini martini
05-09-2013, 01:34 PM

You don't keep that stuff in your name only all the time?

I do now! :lol