PDA

View Full Version : Wanna find out the realties of Islam....

Avante
05-06-2013, 09:42 PM
....go ahead and cremate our dead Muslim Boston bomber. I guarantee a whole slew of...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!..anyone disagree?

realties.....what a fucking idiot. sheesh~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Why would anyone cremate him just because you said to?

Clipper Nation
05-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Wanna find out the realties of Islam....

Nah, not really interested in Muslim real estate, tbh...

Paul McCartney
05-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Hindus are much better about these types of things, in my experience.

The Reckoning
05-07-2013, 02:41 AM

i heard the mineral rights are nice tbh

AussieFanKurt
05-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Ok

SupremeGuy
05-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Why would anyone cremate him just because you said to?Because no cemetery wants him. Want to step up and let them bury him next to your loved ones? If yes, then you need to contact them ASAP.

leemajors
05-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Because no cemetery wants him. Want to step up and let them bury him next to your loved ones? If yes, then you need to contact them ASAP.

they're dead, why would you care?

Blake
05-07-2013, 11:05 AM

After his successful NBA career, Hakeem Olajuwon invested in real estate in Houston Texas. According to research,*Olajuwon made over $100 million profits from this venture. Basically, he purchases real estates and sell them on higher prices. Olajuwon directly buys the asset and does not pay or charge interest, as it is against the Muslim law, thus the risk associated with his business is minimal as compared to others.

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/athletes/nba/hakeem-olajuwon-net-worth/

Blake
05-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Avante is terrified of Hakeem.

Trill Clinton
05-07-2013, 11:11 AM
would anyone want this guy buried in the same cemetery as their dead loved ones? or do ya'll not really give a fuck. i think they should cremate him, throw his body in the ocean or bury him in a prison cemetery.

johnsmith
05-07-2013, 11:57 AM
would anyone want this guy buried in the same cemetery as their dead loved ones? or do ya'll not really give a fuck. i think they should cremate him, throw his body in the ocean or bury him in a prison cemetery.

Personally, I think everyone should be cremated anyway. A cemetary is a waste of space.

SupremeGuy
05-07-2013, 02:32 PM
they're dead, why would you care?So then lets cremate his body and toss the ashes in a trashcan. That cool with you? I mean, he's dead, why would you care?

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 02:37 PM
So then lets cremate his body and toss the ashes in a trashcan. That cool with you? I mean, he's dead, why would you care?Probably a good idea for everyone tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2013, 02:43 PM
but why do alot of high profile black americans are switching to islam?

Blake
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
So then lets cremate his body and toss the ashes in a trashcan. That cool with you? I mean, he's dead, why would you care?

lol why do you?

Spur|n|Austin
05-07-2013, 02:52 PM
So then lets cremate his body and toss the ashes in a trashcan. That cool with you? I mean, he's dead, why would you care?

You seem very upset over this.

SupremeGuy
05-07-2013, 02:59 PM
lol why do you?lol i dont

Trill Clinton
05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Personally, I think everyone should be cremated anyway. A cemetary is a waste of space.

i agree.

SupremeGuy
05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
You seem very upset over this.I'm not, but the best way to deal with the body is to cremate it and toss it.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Eh, you can find a serial killer's grave out at Elmendorf. Where's the outrage?

Avante
05-07-2013, 05:48 PM
The guy killed Americans and we need to be worried about his religion, why? Fuck him, cremate his ass, feed his ashs to the pigs. Send a message.

Avante
05-07-2013, 05:51 PM
After his successful NBA career, Hakeem Olajuwon invested in real estate in Houston Texas. According to research,*Olajuwon made over $100 million profits from this venture. Basically, he purchases real estates and sell them on higher prices. Olajuwon directly buys the asset and does not pay or charge interest, as it is against the Muslim law, thus the risk associated with his business is minimal as compared to others.

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/athletes/nba/hakeem-olajuwon-net-worth/

Tell us again how the Redskins didn't make the playoffs, hahaha!!!!!!!

Blake
05-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Tell us again how the Redskins didn't make the playoffs, hahaha!!!!!!!

Meh, one and done. They might as well not have.

No need to ask you to tell us again how terrified you are of Muslims.

You'll do it regardless.

Avante
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Meh, one and done. They might as well not have.

No need to ask you to tell us again how terrified you are of Muslims.

You'll do it regardless.

Trust me little man, the Redskins did make the playoffs, how you could have forgotten that...??????

You see that as me being terrified of Muslims despite the fact I live in a hick town in central Cali, the last place they'd....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! How about I'm concerned for my country and fellow Americans, ya reckon? Can't believe you're not aware of 9/11, the Boston bombings and all those dead Americans at the hands of Islam.

Do you watch the news, read the paper, ever noticed all those books fact/fiction about Islamic terror?

ChumpDumper
05-08-2013, 01:28 PM
lol super bowl pick

Avante
05-08-2013, 01:41 PM
lol super bowl pick

That's a tad bit different than forgetting a team not making the playoffs. And if you even saw the game then you know.....

ChumpDumper
05-08-2013, 01:44 PM
That's a tad bit different than forgetting a team not making the playoffs. And if you even saw the game then you know.....No, it's worse -- after you bragged about your <50% record for the season.

Avante
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
No, it's worse -- after you bragged about your <50% record for the season.

What? Dude, it's real obvious you are lost on this. You don't call yourself a football fan then talk about how the Redskins didn't make the playoffs. I know, I know, you don't get it.

I had a nice 64% last season. Expect at least that this up coming season.

johnsmith
05-08-2013, 01:56 PM

Not according to your picks on this site you didn't. And don't go throwing your handicapped son under the bus again now.

Avante
05-08-2013, 02:01 PM
All these guys ever do is follow others around to wimper and bitch, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

BobaFett1
05-08-2013, 02:04 PM
http://hilobrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/anthonymichaelhall31.jpg

Blake
05-08-2013, 02:09 PM
What? Dude, it's real obvious you are lost on this. You don't call yourself a football fan then talk about how the Redskins didn't make the playoffs. I know, I know, you don't get it.

You're all excited that you "busted" me on an error. We know, we know.

Liar.

Avante
05-08-2013, 02:14 PM
You're all excited that you "busted" me on an error. We know, we know.

Liar.

You don't go around running your mouth then pull a ..duh!...like that.

I will play my picks this season, let's see how it goes. I simply couldn't pass up on watching you totally into it, hahahaha!!!!! Funny!

Blake
05-08-2013, 02:17 PM
All these guys ever do is follow others around to wimper and bitch, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

Liar. That's all you do.

Blake
05-08-2013, 02:18 PM

I will play my picks this season, let's see how it goes. I simply couldn't pass up on watching you totally into it, hahahaha!!!!! Funny!

I don't go around running my mouth about me being a football fan.

You're confusing me with you.

Because you're a liar.

Blake
05-08-2013, 02:23 PM

Because you're a liar.

ChumpDumper
05-08-2013, 04:52 PM

I will play my picks this season, let's see how it goes. I simply couldn't pass up on watching you totally into it, hahahaha!!!!! Funny!We saw you play your picks last season.

Avante
05-08-2013, 07:49 PM
We saw you play your picks last season.

You will see my picks this season, last season was letting a kid have some fun with Blake.

Avante
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Because you're a liar.

Wrong as usual.

Blake
05-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Liar

Avante
05-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Liar

I just noticed something.....24 thousand posts???? I bet 20% are you humping my leg.

Blake
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I just noticed something.....24 thousand posts???? I bet 20% are you humping my leg.

$1000 says you're wrong.

Avante
05-08-2013, 08:13 PM
$1000 says you're wrong.

Hahahahaha?

Blake, I usually play along with ya, it's funny. But dude why are you so damn serious all the time? Look at you man. you don't even know when somebody is jivin' around with you. Come on little man, lighten up a bit, ok? Take a chill pill, relax.

Blake
05-08-2013, 08:46 PM
So now you're a pussy on top of being a liar.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Ha!

Avante
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm not the one constantly following you around with one negative load of bullshit after another. Are you really that miserable? Why the never ending whine?

Blake
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm not the one constantly following you around with one negative load of bullshit after another. Are you really that miserable? Why the never ending whine?

you're an insecure pussy that has to lie to feel better about his e-self.

Why is this?

Avante
05-08-2013, 09:13 PM
you're an insecure pussy that has to lie to feel better about his e-self.

Why is this?

How about answering my questions little guy? Don't totally ignore them with ..ah...questions. Why are you so fucking serious all the time and why do you constantly follow me around? Answer the questions, be a man for a change.

Blake
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
The answers to your stupid questions are obvious to everyone but you:

1. Not even half as miserable as you appear to be, old man
2. I'm not whining at all about you. Post whatever the hell you want.

I'll bet you $100 I can find 100 posts of yours containing miserable questions to different posters such as "why do you always follow me around?"

How miserable do you have to be to ask this over 100 times?

Avante
05-08-2013, 09:26 PM
The answers to your stupid questions are obvious to everyone but you:

1. Not even half as miserable as you.
2. I'm not whining at all about you. Post whatever the hell you want.

I'll bet you $100 I can find 100 posts of yours containing miserable questions to different posters such as "why do you always follow me around?"

How miserable do you have to be to ask this over 100 times?

I'll try again, hey Blake why you so damn serious all the time? So worried about other posters, why is that? And why do you constantly follow me around?

Dude, I have a beautiful wife, tons of $$$$$$$$$$, more toys than a toy store, more music than some radio stations, over 10,000 books and hung like a mule, miserable...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now answer my fucking questions?

Avante
05-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Getting back to the topic....

I saw some Jehovah Witnesses going door to door today, would have stopped at my house if I hadn't of been mowing the lawn. That got me thinking, imagine Muslims going door to door...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

me...yes?
Ali Bey....we are followers of Islam
me...I know, the beard, stench and turban gave it away.
Ali Bey..you make funny..haha!
me...so what's with you guys?
Ali Bey...I know not what you mean.
me...all the violence, you really into virgins to that degree?
Ali Bey...you funny man. All religions have a dark side.
me...not like yours. No way in hell I''m wrapping my wife up like some mummy. I like to drink a little. Not into throwing rocks at people or chopping off heads.
Ali Bey...western media at work
me....yeah right.

Blake
05-08-2013, 10:41 PM
I'll try again, hey Blake why you so damn serious all the time? So worried about other posters, why is that? And why do you constantly follow me around?

Dude, I have a beautiful wife, tons of $$$$$$$$$$, more toys than a toy store, more music than some radio stations, over 10,000 books and hung like a mule, miserable...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now answer my fucking questions?

Dude, I don't follow you around. Dude, why are you miserably lying about me?

Blake
05-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Getting back to the topic....

I saw some Jehovah Witnesses going door to door today, would have stopped at my house if I hadn't of been mowing the lawn. That got me thinking, imagine Muslims going door to door...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

me...yes?
Ali Bey....we are followers of Islam
me...I know, the beard, stench and turban gave it away.
Ali Bey..you make funny..haha!
me...so what's with you guys?
Ali Bey...I know not what you mean.
me...all the violence, you really into virgins to that degree?
Ali Bey...you funny man. All religions have a dark side.
me...not like yours. No way in hell I''m wrapping my wife up like some mummy. I like to drink a little. Not into throwing rocks at people or chopping off heads.
Ali Bey...western media at work
me....yeah right.

Dude, that was a miserable attempt to deflect at how upset you're getting.

Avante
05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Dude, I don't follow you around. Dude, why are you miserably lying about me?

One more time....

Hey Blake, why are you so serious all the time, so worried about other posters? Also why do you follow me around?

Avante
05-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Dude, that was a miserable attempt to deflect at how upset you're getting.

Trust me little fella you are just a ...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!...and always have been. I get a kick out of you slick. Soooooooo damn serious, soooooooooooooo worried about what others are doing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSanityAnnex
05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
From an outside point of view:

Avante is Retarded.
Blake is a Cuck Bitch.
Accept and move one.

Blake
05-09-2013, 12:14 PM
From an outside point of view:

Avante is Retarded.
Blake is a Cuck Bitch.
Accept and move one.

We value your opinion and want to hear about your message board experience. Please fill out the form below providing details about your experience. We thank you for your feedback!

Avante
05-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Do I really have to talk sex and food?

Blake
05-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Do I really have to talk sex and food?

Are you really that lonely and desperate for conversation?

You sound miserable.

You should get out more.

Avante
05-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Are you really that lonely and desperate for conversation?

You sound miserable.

You should get out more.

That coming from a guy who never answers questions he's asked yet still tags along. Don't you ever get tired of....me? I'm sure in the hell tired of you. Blake go do something besides me...ok? Why do I have you so under my spell? Look at yourself guy, you lay in wait for me to show up, how sad is that. I bet you couldn't go 10 days without me, prove me wrong.

I just got back from a big book sell down at a local church, scored...

The First Horseman by John Case

Armageddon, Oil and the Middle East Crisis by John E. Woodward

As you sit there waiting for me to show up, wow!

Blake
05-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Liar

Avante
05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Liar

Well actually....

Went and paid the gas bill, went and paid the house payment, stopped by the Salvation Army to drop some stuff off. Visted there awhile. Then hit Gleaners another thrift store then the Church and the book sale. As you waited for me....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Armadgeddon, Oil and the Middle East Crisis, perfect for this thread.

Blake
05-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Tldr

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 02:55 PM
What the Bible Says About the Future of the MiddleEast and the End of Western Civilization

:lol

Blake
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
" Dear Fellow Christian:

As the Apostle Paul describes in Thessalonians as quoted above, at some point in the future Jesus will come in the air, catch up the Church from the earth, and then return to heaven with the Church. This is known as the Rapture and it will be glorious.

But what of our pets?*Who will take care of our pets when we’re gone?I’m Sharon and I’d like to help answer that question. First, let me tell you a story.................

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:12 PM
What the Bible Says About the Future of the MiddleEast and the End of Western Civilization

:lol

Just thought it would fit in my library on the subject, dozen books or so on the subject.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Sure thing, Cliffie.

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:46 PM
At least be interesting, ok?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:54 PM
You first.

Avante
05-09-2013, 04:03 PM
You first.

Well here you are day after day on every thread I post. So you spend all your time here on threads that bore you?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Well here you are day after day on every thread I post. So you spend all your time here on threads that bore you?Not all my time.

Avante
05-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Not all my time.

How many days...ah..hours can you go without ...me?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 06:24 PM
How many days...ah..hours can you go without ...me?Let's find out!

Go away forever, and everyone will see if I go on.

Will you do it, or are you a coward?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 06:24 PM
How many days...ah..hours can you go without ...me?Let's find out!

Blake
05-09-2013, 06:39 PM
I second that. I'd like to see how many minutes/hours/days/months/years Avante can go without posting here

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Let's find out!

It's not about me, it's about you. How many days can you go with out me? I guarantee you this, if you ever did post threads I wouldn't be there, ya see little guy, you are a bore.

You leave me alone for 10 days and I'll leave for 10, deal?

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:15 PM
I second that. I'd like to see how many minutes/hours/days/months/years Avante can go without posting here

Let's see how many days you can go without me, you can't go a week.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 07:22 PM
It's not about me, it's about you. How many days can you go with out me? I guarantee you this, if you ever did post threads I wouldn't be there, ya see little guy, you are a bore.

You leave me alone for 10 days and I'll leave for 10, deal?You leave 10 days, and everyone will see if I get along without you.

If I do, you leave for another 10 days and so forth.

Starting now!

Blake
05-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Let's see how many days you can go without me, you can't go a week.

36 minutes between my post and yours.

Miserable effort.

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:28 PM
36 minutes between my post and yours.

Miserable effort.

Do you ever answer anything asked of you? I challenge you to find another leg to hump. Can you do it?

Blake
05-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Do you ever answer anything asked of you? I challenge you to find another leg to hump. Can you do it?

Are you this thin skinned and miserable in real life around other people?

I bet you are.

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Are you this thin skinned and miserable in real life around other people?

I bet you are.

Do you go around ignoring what others are saying to you? Do you make a concentrated effort to bug the same people every day?

Dude, do you have any idea how to carry on a conversation?

Blake, you are a huge bore because you don't know anything, now add the fact you don't answer questions or make any attempt to actually carry on an adult conversation, why do I even bother with you?

Blake
05-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Dude, how many posters have you claimed hump your leg or follow you around?

Why do you feel picked on?

Why are you so miserable here?

Avante
05-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Dude, how many posters have you claimed hump your leg or follow you around?

Why do you feel picked on?

Why are you so miserable here?

First of all, I love it here, while others struggle to get read, I knock out 4/5 page threads left and right. Why is that? Yep, people can't stand somebody who knows far more than they do, it's....ATTACK...haha!!!!! I play ya slick, as you can see....a master.

Obviously I have to play along, as you get sucked in. I told you I was good at this.

One more time....fun n' games.

Even after telling you all that you will still search me out and find a leg to pounce on. I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!

Ignore me, you simply cannot do it and we both know it.

Blake
05-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Dude, I can post one Pavlovian word and get you to go off on a rant.

Avante
05-09-2013, 08:38 PM

I can ask you 100 questions and you won't be man enougth to answer.....one. What's with that? Talk about annoying.

Ok here's the deal slick, answer me this....

Why do you follow me around day to day thread to thread? Then refuse to even try to carry on a real conversation? Makes you look totally....owned.

If you don't answer that question then I'm putting you on ignore for 10 days.....hahaha!!!!!!!! What you would do without me..????

Blake
05-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Liar

Avante
05-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Liar

translation

So tell me Avante what would the All Time NFC East 100m Look like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem midget.

lane

1.Cyril Pinder Illinois/Eagles
2.Homer Jones TSU/Giants
3.Darrel Green Tex A&I/Redskins
4.Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
5.Frank Budd Villanova/Eagles
6.Henry Carr ASU/Giants
7.Terence Newman KSU/Cowboys
8.Clarence Childs FAMU/Giants

Blake
05-09-2013, 10:59 PM

Liar

translation

So tell me Avante what would the All Time NFC East 100m Look like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem midget.

lane

1.Cyril Pinder Illinois/Eagles
2.Homer Jones TSU/Giants
3.Darrel Green Tex A&I/Redskins
4.Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
5.Frank Budd Villanova/Eagles
6.Henry Carr ASU/Giants
7.Terence Newman KSU/Cowboys
8.Clarence Childs FAMU/Giants

Now roll over

Avante
05-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Now roll over

translation

How do you do that, damn! How about the All Time NFL long jump?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piece of cake little one.

James Lofton Stanford/Green Bay
James McAlister UCLA/Pats
Vance Johnson Arizona/Broncos
Eric Metcalf Texas/Browns
Latin Berry Oregon/Rams
Bo Roberson Cornell/Raiders
Johnny Hector Texas A&M/Jets
Paul Warfield Ohio State/Dolphins

All over 26 feet

Blake
05-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Owned

Avante
05-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Owned

translation

I wish I could do that. So tell me Avante the Raides love that speed, what would that Raider 100m look like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No team comes remotely close to this....(neither do some countries)

"A"

lane

1.James Jett WV
2.Willie Gault Tenn
3.Alvis Whitted NCSt
4.Sam Graddy Tenn
5.Ron Brown ASU
6.James Trapp Clemson
7.Cliff Branch Colorado
8.Jacoby Ford Clemson

"B"

lane

1.Alexander Wright Auburn
2.Rocket Ismail ND
3.Napolean Kaufman Wash
4.Bo Jackson Auburn
5.Justin Fargas USC
6.Michael Bennett Wisconsin
7.Tim Dwight Iowa
8.Bo Roberson Cornell

"C"

lane

1.Warren Wells TSU
2.James Lofton Stanford
3.Rod Barksdale Arizona
4.Rod Woodson Purdue
5.Terry McDaneil Tenn
6.Clem Daneils PV
7.Stanford Routt Houston
8.Dokie Williams UCLA

Blake
05-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Good boy.

Now play dead.

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Good boy.

Now play dead.

translation

Avante, now that was impressive. What about the 110 hurdles?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought you'd never ask slick.

All Time NFL 110hh

lane

1.Reyna Thompson Baylor/Giants
2.Jerry Tarr Oregon/Broncos
3.Earl McCullouch USC/Lions
4.Renaldo Nehemiah Maryland/Niners
5.Rod Woodson Purdue/Steelers
6.Wilie Gault Tenn/Bears
7.Richmond Flowers Tenn/Giants
8.Jabari Greer Tenn/?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Almanac attack!

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Almanac attack!

translation

Wow! So tell me Avante how about the all time SWAC 100m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem amigo.

lane

1.Jack Phillips Grambling
2.Oliver Ford Southern U
3.Robert Taylor TSU
4.Willie McGee Alcorn
5.Jimmy Hines TSU
6.George Anderson Southern U
7.Stone Johnson Grambling
8.Henry Neal TSU

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:47 PM
That's some Almanac, hahahaha!!!!!!

Blake
05-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Owned

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Owned

translation

You're amazing Avante. What about the NFL and the 400m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure!

All Time NFL 400m

lane

1.Ollie Matson U of SF/Rams
2.Alvis Whitted NCSt/Raiders
3.Terry McDaneil Tenn/Raiders
4.Tommie Smith SJS/Bengals
5.Larry Jones SE Missouri/Redskins
6.Rod Barksdale Arizona/Raiders
7.Harlan Davis Tenn/Seahawks
8.Darrel Green Tex A&I/Redskins

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.flavinscorner.com/pdog.JPG

I'm on the right.

*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Translation

What about the fastest running backs in history

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok

lane

1.Bullet Bob Hayes FAMU
2.Ollie Matson U of SF/Rams
3.O.J.Simpson USC/Bills
4.Buddy Young Illinois/Colts
5.Curtis Dickey Tex A&M/Colts
6.Houston McTear Baker HS
7.Herschel Walker Georgia/Cowboys
8,Bo Jackson Auburn/Raiders

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:33 PM
*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:37 PM
*ding*

translation

Wow! How about the All Time USC 100m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up.

lane

1.Charlie Paddock
2.James Sanford
3.Mel Patton
4.Don Quarrie Jamaica
5.Clancy Edwards
6.Lennox Miller Jamaica
7.Jeff Laynes
8.Frank Wykoff

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:50 PM
*ding*

translation

Amazing!!!!!! How about that UCLA 100m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bingo!

lane

1.Lloyd LaBeach Panama
2.Warren Edmonson
3.Hal Busby
4.Ato Boldon
5.Mike Marsh
6.Tony Miller
7.Marcus Reed
8.Eric Brown

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:55 PM
I only got about 30 colleges to go, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm sure you won't stop there.

*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm sure you won't stop there.

*ding*

translation

So just who was "Speed City" coming out of San Jose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go.

Speed City

Dennis Johnson Jamaica
Jimmy Omegemi Nigeria
Ray Norton
Bobby Poynter
Lee Evans
Tommie Smith
Ronnie Ray Smith
Bill Gaines
Sam Davis
Tim Knowles
Frank Slaton
Wayne Herman
Bob Griffen
Kirk Clayton
John Carlos
Vince Breddell

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:03 PM
*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:13 PM
*ding*

translation

Incredible! How about the NFL's Fastest Man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool~~~~~~

lane

1.Bullet Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
2.Trindon Holliday Tenn/Broncos
3.Jeff Demps Florida/Pats
4.Ron Brown ASU/Rams
5.Sam Graddy Tenn/Raiders
6.Darrell Green Tex A&I/Redskins
7.Alvis Whitted NCSt/Raiders
8.Jacoby Ford Clemson/Raiders

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Sometimes a ding is just a ding. Especially in this context.

*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Sometimes a ding is just a ding. Especially in this context.

*ding*

translation

How about the all...Willie...100m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure!

lane

1.Willie Smith Auburn
2.Willie Deckard USC
3.Willie Gault Tenn
4.Willie White Cal
5.Willie Turner OSU
6.Willie Polk TSU
7.Willie Dearion PV
8.Willie Williams Illinois

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Chumpy try to keep up. ok?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Keep up with what? No one is reading your lists.

I'm doing only what I need to do.

*ding*

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Try to keep up, OK?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:32 PM
I'll give you some time to get another almanac off the shelf.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Keep up with what? No one is reading your lists.

I'm doing only what I need to do.

*ding*

Dude, are you really that fucking dense? It's not about the lists it's about me having you do exactly what you're told. You're so owned it's comical.

Ok another list, you do know there is no end to this....right? Of course not, too stupid.

Here we have all those great 400m guys out of UCLA.

lane

1.Wayne Collett
2.John Smith
3.Cliff Eberhardt
4.Benny Brown
5.Maxie Parks
6.Steve Lewis
7.Danny Everett
8.Don Domansky Canada

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:35 PM
I'll give you some time to get another almanac off the shelf.

Being compared to an Almanac, cool!

Not that you could find any of that in an Almanac.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Dude, are you really that fucking dense? It's not about the lists it's about me having you do exactly what you're told.I think you go that backwards.

Now that we've established a baseline, give me a list of the top ten pioneers of behavioral psychology.

Show off your knowledge.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
I think you go that backwards.

Now that we've established a baseline, give me a list of the top ten pioneers of behavioral psychology.

Show off your knowledge.

Too easy

http://psychology.about.com/od/historyofpsychology/tp/ten-influential-psychologists.htm

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Thank you for illustrating perfectly that all you do is Google and look things up in almanacs, which anyone can do.

And that you can't follow specific instructions to save your life.

*ding*

Blake
05-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Holy crap, I honestly didn't think the subject would obey so quickly.

Fascinating.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:43 PM

Fascinating.He only has the capacity of a cocker spaniel, so expecting he could know there are different kinds of psychology was too much.

Blake
05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
He only has the capacity of a cocker spaniel, so expecting he could know there are different kinds of psychology was too much.

Excellent observation, Dr. Dumper

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Thank you for illustrating perfectly that all you do is Google and look things up in almanacs, which anyone can do.

And that you can't follow specific instructions to save your life.

*ding*

Well then here's a challenge for ya, find me the All Time HBCU 200m? Remember it's all there on Google, so should take seconds.

Prove your point.

TeyshaBlue
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
lol lists

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Well then here's a challenge for ya, find me the All Time HBCU 200m? Remember it's all there on Google, so should take seconds.

Prove your point.Already did.

You still haven't produced a list of the top ten pioneers of behavioral psychology,

What you did was stick Randy Matson and Dwight Stones on a list of the top ten US 100m sprinters of all time, idiot.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Fascinating.

translation

Avante, how do you do that? Ok man, how about the All Time SEC 100m?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bingo!

lane

1.Calvin Smith Alabama
2.Dennis Mitchell Florida
3.Richard Thompson LSU
4.Tyson Gay Arkansas
5.Justin Gatlin Tennessee
6.Harvey Glance Auburn
7.John Capel Florida
8.Stanley Floyd Auburn

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Already did.

You still haven't produced a list of the top ten pioneers of behavioral psychology,

What you did was stick Randy Matson and Dwight Stones on a list of the top ten US 100m sprinters of all time, idiot.

I don't know care about that shit, obviously.

Now where's my HBCU 200m? Show me how easy it is to Google it. Google...fastest American white 400m sprinters.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
lol lists

Just for you.

All Time PAC12 100m

lane

1.Mike Marsh UCLA
2.Eddie Hart Cal
3.Lennox Miller USC
4.Ato Boldon UCLA
5.Harry Jerome Oregon
6.Don Quarrie USC
7.Hal Davis Cal
8.Charlie Paddock USC

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Midgets, I got tons and tons and tons and tons of lists to go. Speed it up, ok?

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Come on guys I still have all those colleges to go.

When ya don't want the little shits there they are humping away, when ya do want them......

Blake
05-10-2013, 03:09 PM

3:08pm: Subject is salivating, anticipating bell will soon be rung

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
3:08pm: Subject is salivating, anticipating bell will soon be rung

Don't scare me like that, ok? I need ya man.

Here ya go...

All Time Tennessee 100m

lane

1.Terry Scott
2.Wille Gault
3.Sam Graddy
4.Reggie Jones
5.Justin Gatlin
6.Leonard Scott
7.Ricci Gardner
8.Jeff Phillips

Little guy, I gotta go in about a half hour so pick it up.

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Chumpy where's my HBCU 200m, it's all there on Google, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a chance for list utopia and these little shits can't keep up, fuck!

ohmwrecker
05-10-2013, 03:22 PM

The thing is . . . it's just not impressive . . . or interesting . . . at all. Nobody cares. Not even a little bit.

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:27 PM
The thing is . . . it's just not impressive . . . or interesting . . . at all. Nobody cares. Not even a little bit.

Who gives a fuck, I certainly don't. Wow a bunch of silly ass lists that takes me seconds, big fucking deal.

Here ya go....

All time Cal 100m

lane

1.Atlee Mahorn Canada
2.Isacc Curtis
3.Lemon King
4.Eddie Hart
5.Hal Davis
6.Forest Beatty
7.George Anderson
8.Dave Masters

Here you are....right?

TeyshaBlue
05-10-2013, 03:27 PM
lol lists.

lol irrelevance.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Who gives a fuck, I certainly don't.
Apparently you actually do, since you insist on ruining every thread you post in with these dumbass lists....

In before you tell me I "have......0!!!.....impact" and that I'm "totally owned!!!"

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:30 PM
lol lists.

lol irrelevance.

Just showing off.

All Time Fresno State 100m

lane

1.Mike Agostini Trinidad
2.Anthony Barnes
3.Terry Bowen
4.Darel Newman
5.Les Laing Jamaica
6.Edwin Jefferies
7.Sam Workman
8.Jeremiah Wheeler

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Just showing off.
"Showing off" implies that your audience is impressed and interested in your knowledge, which isn't the case here.....

All Time Fresno State 100m

lane

1.Mike Agostini Trinidad
2.Anthony Barnes
3.Terry Bowen
4.Darel Newman
5.Les Laing Jamaica
6.Edwin Jefferies
7.Sam Workman
8.Jeremiah Wheeler
*ding*

Avante
05-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I got a kick out of that. I'd like to think my posse for giving me the opportunity to have a list- a- thon, too bad I just scratched the surface. Time to go make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$, see ya~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Chumpy where's my HBCU 200m, it's all there on Google, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a chance for list utopia and these little shits can't keep up, fuck!Where is the list I actually asked you for?

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Where is the list I actually asked you for?

What???? You have a role here slick, and that ain't it.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:13 PM
What???? You have a role here slick, and that ain't it.You're the list guy, and you failed to provide anything resembling an accurate list.

You failed in your role completely.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:17 PM
You're the list guy, and you failed to provide anything resembling an accurate list.

You failed in your role completely.

Whatever.

Where's my HBCU 200m list, remember Google has it all. Come on guy prove your point. I'm saying you can't do it.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Whatever.

Where's my HBCU 200m list, remember Google has it all. Come on guy prove your point. I'm saying you can't do it.I never said Google was your only source, idiot.

Where's the list I asked you for?

I'm saying you can't do it -- even if it is on Google.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I never said Google was your only source, idiot.

Where's the list I asked you for?

I'm saying you can't do it -- even if it is on Google.

It was....

Right?

Ok then where's my HBCU 200m, remember anyone can do it, so do it. You can't do it.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
It was....

Right?

Ok then where's my HBCU 200m, remember anyone can do it, so do it. You can't do it.Thank you for proving yourself wrong again.

I really don't have to do anything to own you anymore. You do it all for me.

Where's my list? This information really probably is on Google and you can't find it.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Thank you for proving yourself wrong again.

I really don't have to do anything to own you anymore. You do it all for me.

Where's my list? This information really probably is on Google and you can't find it.

Lame/wrong yet again.......wow!

You said...anyone can do it....ok, prove it! As you totally ignore that knowing you can't do shit.

You can't do a fucking thing guy, I could ask you to find a ton of stuff and you'd totally fail. No it's not on Google, no it's not in any book. It's all in my head. Prove me wrong Sluggo, you can't!

Like everyone I do have limitations. I can only do lists pertaining to...

rasslin'
NCAA football
NFL
sprinting
long jump
110hh
Alabama blues
Mississippi blues
St.Louis blues
Memphis blues
Georgia blues
Piedmont blues
Texas blues
rock n' roll
R&B
Movies
post war blues
rockabilly
classic sci fi

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Lame/wrong yet again.......wow!

You said...anyone can do it....ok, prove itYou've already said how anyone can do it.

Have Google and a bunch of almanacs.

Big deal.

Where's my list? You don't need an almanac for it.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Give me the list of lunch specials available at the Chinese restaurant closest to me.

You can't do it!

I can!

Owned!

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Give me the list of lunch specials available at the Chinese restaurant closest to me.

You can't do it!

I can!

Owned!

Did you not say....ANYONE CAN DO IT....fuck yes you did, ok then...All Time HBCU 200m.....remember ...ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Put up or shut the fuck up, got it?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Did you not say....ANYONE CAN DO IT....fuck yes you did, ok then...All Time HBCU 200m.....remember ...ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Put up or shut the fuck up, got it?Anyone with the internet and the almanac can do it.

The list I requested doesn't require an almanac; yet you failed to provide it.

Put up or shut up, got it?

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Anyone with the internet and the almanac can do it.

The list I requested doesn't require an almanac; yet you failed to provide it.

No they can't. It can't be done, you'd need to know this and it would take years of experience. Come on man do it.
.....ANYONE CAN DO IT....yet there you are still not doing it. Prove your point midget.

There are tons of schools in the HBCU, if we go back in history and try to find the top 8 200m sprinters, we aren't going to be doing that unless we actually know sprinting. No site, no book, can help you. That takes years of sprint knowledge. Prove that wrong. You can't so shut the fuck up.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:04 PM
No they can't. It can't be done, you'd need to know this and it would take years of experience. Come on man do it.
.....ANYONE CAN DO IT....yet there you are still not doing it. Prove your point midget.

There are tons of schools in the HBCU, if we go back in history and try find the top 8 200m sprinters, we aren't going to be doing that unless we actually know sprinting. No site, no book, can help you. That takes years of sprint knowledge. Prove that wrong. You can't so shut the fuck up.No one needs to actually know anything about it to make a stupid list no one will ever care about.

Almanac + Google = list

Where's the list I asked for?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:10 PM
No one needs to actually know anything about it to make a stupid list no one will ever care about.

Almanac + Google = list

Where's the list I asked for?

Whoa whoa whoa little one, remember....ANYONE CAN DO IT. Ok then do it. Why all this tap dancing? You'd love to be able to do it and shut me up so why aren't you, yep.....it cannot be done by you or anyone else. It's not on Google, it's not in an Almanac. It doesn't work that way. This is something only an experience sprint freak could know.

Come on guy....ANYONE CAN DO IT....so do it. If you can't do it (and you can't) then stop lying with...ANYONE CAN DO IT...ok?

Here ya go dummy, another one for ya.....what NFL running back ran a 9.2 100 yard dash while in college?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Whoa whoa whoa little one, remember....ANYONE CAN DO IT. Ok then do it. Why all this tap dancing? You'd love to be able to do it and shut me up so why aren't you, yep.....it cannot be done by you or anyone else. It's not on Google, it's not in an Almanac. It doesn't work that way. This is something only an experience sprint freak could know.

Come on guy....ANYONE CAN DO IT....so do it. If you can't do it (and you can't) then stop lying with...ANYONE CAN DO IT...ok?

Here ya go dummy, another one for ya.....what NFL running back ran a 9.2 100 yard dash while in college?Any dummy can tell me the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant near me.

Why can't you do it?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Here ya go dummy, another one for ya.....what NFL running back ran a 9.2 100 yard dash while in college?Any dummy can tell me the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant near me.

Why can't you do it?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Any dummy can tell me the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant near me.

Why can't you do it?

That right there pretty says it all about you. You really don't see the difference do you? Wow guy, that's sad.

Ok man so what is the name of the place? I'll do all I can to find that. Then I'll expect you to do the same with my HBCU 200m.

I need the name and where? Please don't play totaly stupid....you don't know....of course I don't know.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:50 PM
of course I don't know.Thanks. :tu

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks. :tu

How could I know if I don't know the name of the place or where it is? How could anyone?

Dude, you really don't see how totally stupid that is?.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:02 PM
How could I know if I don't know the name of the place or where it is? How could anyone?

Dude, you really don't see how totally stupid that is?.I am so much better at making this list than you.

Just a simple, objective list of facts and you can't make it.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I am so much better at making this list than you.

Just a simple, objective list of facts and you can't make it.

No you're not since I haven't seen the list yet. Let's see the list.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:15 PM
No you're not since I haven't seen the list yet. Let's see the list.I already have the list. Right in front of me.

it's up to you to find it.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:20 PM
I already have the list. Right in front of me.

it's up to you to find it.

No you don't, you're lying.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:28 PM
No you don't, you're lying.

:lmao That's rich, coming from you....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:28 PM
No you don't, you're lying.Nope.

Online and off.

So quick -- you got it yet?

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Nope.

Online and off.

So quick -- you got it yet?

Finally, took long enought.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Finally, took long enought.
So where's the list, shouldn't you be posting it and declaring victory now? :lol

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:31 PM
:lmao That's rich, coming from you....

A 9.1 200m...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:33 PM
So where's the list, shouldn't you be posting it and declaring victory now? :lolHe'll make up some excuse or put a condition on it.

It's OK, he doesn't have it but he'll do anything to keep from admitting it.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:34 PM
So where's the list, shouldn't you be posting it and declaring victory now? :lol

Victory? I won this long ago, the minute the dummy failed to come up with the HBCU 200 that....ANYONE CAN DO IT....as you found out not everyone can do it.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:34 PM
A 9.1 200m...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A so-called 66% betting record when less than half your picks are right.....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Anyone with the almanacs and Google can to be sure.

No almanac needed for the lunch specials -- it's a great list.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:49 PM
A so-called 66% betting record when less than half your picks are right.....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep NFL/College....64%.

Dude, who can run a 200m in 9.1, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Talk about not knowing something, wow! Try 19 something, ok?

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Anyone with the almanacs and Google can to be sure.

No almanac needed for the lunch specials -- it's a great list.

Well then prove it by doing it....ANYONER CAN DO IT....so why don't you?

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Yep NFL/College....64%.
Liar

Dude, who can run a 200m in 9.1, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
That wasn't my list, that was my son Mason's list :tu

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Liar

That wasn't my list, that was my son Mason's list :tu

I'll back it up this season, as you'll see.

Dummy that list was...100m...ok? I was asking for..200m....ok? I know..zoooooooooooommmmmmmmm...right over that pin head of yours.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Well then prove it by doing it....ANYONER CAN DO IT....so why don't you?Done and done.

I have already proved to myself I can find it. You have yet to prove you can.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Done and done.

I have already proved to myself I can find it. You have yet to prove you can.

Are you for fucking real? You have yet to post.....one....list yet, ANYONE CAN DO IT...hahahaha!!!!!!!

Poor little guy.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Are you for fucking real? You have yet to post.....one....list yet, ANYONE CAN DO IT...hahahaha!!!!!!!

Poor little guy.Of course anyone who has the information can post the list.

You can't.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok enought of that retarded little shit.

The government needs to call all the leaders of the Muslim world here in the USA together. Make it very clear they need to do all they can the get the message across we are growing weary of their crap. If we don't see a change Islam in America could be done away with. It's on them.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Ok enought of that retarded little shit.

The government needs to call all the leaders of the Muslim world here in the USA together. Make it very clear they need to do all they can the get the message across we are growing weary of their crap. If we don't see a change Islam in America could be done away with. It's on them.So you just wiped your ass with the Constitution. :tu

And yet, you can't make a list of lunch specials from the nearby Chinese restaurant.:nope

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:22 PM
So you just wiped your ass with the Constitution. :tu

Bingo!!!!!!!

I told ya I don't fuck around. We need some dramatic changes, that's where we start. Tines have changed, we need to shit can old outdated ideas.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I'll back it up this season, as you'll see.

You said you would back it up last season, then proceeded to have roughly the same success rate with your picks that a monkey could by flinging poop at the wall....

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Bingo!!!!!!!

I told ya I don't fuck around. We need some dramatic changes, that's where we start. Tines have changed, we need to shit can old outdated ideas.

So your "solution" to terrorism is to get rid of the document that protects our liberties? A non-retard would want to uphold our liberties instead of caving in to the terrorists and dramatically changing our way of life, tbh....

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
You said you would back it up last season, then proceeded to have roughly the same success rate with your picks that a monkey could by flinging poop at the wall....

I noticed you keep ignoring...9.1 for 200m....why is that? Talk to me liitle guy, how could anyome with half a brain think anyone could run a 200 in 9.1/9.9? Answer that, then to....ok son..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Do you know anything at all?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Bingo!!!!!!!

I told ya I don't fuck around. We need some dramatic changes, that's where we start. Tines have changed, we need to shit can old outdated ideas.So do away with all our guarantees of freedom so you can feel like your penis still works.

Impotent list failer.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
So your "solution" to terrorism is to get rid of the document that protects our liberties? A non-retard would want to uphold our liberties instead of caving in to the terrorists and dramatically changing our way of life, tbh....

Use your head dummy, ok? Get rid of it or restruct it to fit todays world, ya reckon? Do you work at....DUH!

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
ASo do away with all our guarantees of freedom so you can feel like your penis still works.

Impotent list failer.

That coming from a guy where...ONE...list totally overwelms him, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it up to today, do we really need laws written for a whole different world?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:37 PM
That coming from a guy where...ONE...list totally overwelms him, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The only lists I asked you for you couldn't produce. You must be devastated.

Bring it up to today, do we really need laws written for a whole different world?Yes, a whole list of them.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I noticed you keep ignoring...9.1 for 200m....why is that? Talk to me liitle guy, how could anyome with half a brain think anyone could run a 200 in 9.1/9.9? Answer that, then to....ok son..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Do you know anything at all?
That was my son Mason's list, though :tu

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:43 PM
The only lists I asked you for you couldn't produce. You must be devastated.

Yes, a whole list of them.

Do you pay any attention at all? I have...pet...topics where I am the master. And can/will prove it. You have to lie about...one..list, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Changing the constitution to fit the times, yep..dramatic.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
That was my son Mason's list, though :tu

Ya feel stupid don't ya, have no idea how to act. So you do what you always do, act stupid. A 9.1 200m, hahahahaha!!!!!!! Speaking of Mason, he knows that isn't possible and he's not into track. A 9.1 200m, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a moron guy.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Changing the constitution to fit the times, yep..dramatic.
You do realize the shitstorm that would ensue if the government started being allowed to make laws respecting religion, right? Just because you could change the Constitution (via amendment) doesn't mean you should...

Again, I'm glad you're not running the country, tbh....

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:50 PM
You do realize the shitstorm that would ensue if the government started being allowed to make laws respecting religion, right? Just because you could change the Constitution (via amendment) doesn't mean you should...

Again, I'm glad you're not running the country, tbh....

So we just keep watching Americans die because we just can't do anything about it, might hurt some feeling, cause some unrest...fuck that! We take charge and make damn sure we do all we can you rid the country of those causing the problems.

You're a pussy guy.

Oh my God. anything but a shitstorm, hahaha!!!!!!!

Give me three years and all the $$$$ I need, we won't have a terrorist problem.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Do you pay any attention at all? I have...pet...topics where I am the master. And can/will prove it.Can you really be the master if no one cares?

I say no.

You should make a poll.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:55 PM
So we just keep watching Americans die because we just can't do anything about it

Plenty has been done about it already without doing away with separation of church and state and allowing all the Jeebotards in Congress to ban certain religions, tbh...

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Can you really be the master if no one cares?

I say no.

You should make a poll.

Well then you're dumber than I thought if that's possible.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Plenty has been done about it already without doing away with separation of church and state and allowing all the Jeebotards in Congress to ban certain religions, tbh...

Look at yourself all caught up inside the box, it isn't very obvious it's time for some very dramatic historical changes? Hell yes it is. Stop being confined.

Did we have cell phones, the internet, porn, when the constitution was written? Did women work outside the home? Did we have planes, did we have have the technology we have today?. It's time for a change to fit todays world. Did we have suicide bombers?.

CuckingFunt
05-10-2013, 10:31 PM
I noticed you keep ignoring...

Everyone is ignoring the shit you post in all those lists. Every person on this board has ignored the content of every list you've posted.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Everyone is ignoring the shit you post in all those lists. Every person on this board has ignored the content of every list you've posted.

I'm so upset because I'll never get to taste your creamy and juicy pussy...I bet it's so sweet...and pretty just like you

Avante
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM

I don't think so. I think it's more.... I don't wanna say anything because I know nothing about that....than anything else. We can all talk...

food
movies
tv
religion
dailey news
working out
sex
lack of sex

......but I'm the only one who can go where I go, yep...unique.

Just for you, no more lists, sound good?

Avante
05-10-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm so upset because I'll never get to taste your creamy and juicy pussy...I bet it's so sweet...and pretty just like you

I was just like that once upon a time, then once I got in high school.......

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Look at yourself all caught up inside the box, it isn't very obvious it's time for some very dramatic historical changes? Hell yes it is. Stop being confined.

Did we have cell phones, the internet, porn, when the constitution was written? Did women work outside the home? Did we have planes, did we have have the technology we have today?. It's time for a change to fit todays world. Did we have suicide bombers?.

Doesn't change the fact that most of the Constitution is basic commonsense rules....

ChumpDumper
05-11-2013, 02:01 AM
I don't think so. I think it's more.... I don't wanna say anything because I know nothing about that....than anything else. We can all talk...People often know nothing about that which they do not want to know anything about.

OTOH, you really want to know the specials at the Chinese restaurant near me.