05-07-2013, 12:27 AM
You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-iD-Yi0MU

Floyd Pacquiao
05-07-2013, 12:28 AM
i came

in2deep
05-07-2013, 12:28 AM
dayum Danny Green and Kawhi really came through tonight. If they play like this rest of the playoffs. watch out

mando6599
05-07-2013, 12:34 AM
I hate to be picky, but that was HORRIBLE DEFENSE!

Mr. Body
05-07-2013, 12:50 AM
I hate to be picky, but that was HORRIBLE DEFENSE!

Sort of. More of a brilliantly designed play. Pop wanted it to be either Diaw or Manu with one defender trying to cover both. It worked.

Josh810
05-07-2013, 12:58 AM
I just realized how crappy the call of that play was. Dead silence for 13 seconds once he takes the shot? Let's get some Kevin Harlan in there, please.

ShoogarBear
05-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Kawhi must have thought he was witnessing the parting of the Red Sea.

heyheymymy
05-07-2013, 01:36 AM
I just realized how crappy the call of that play was. Dead silence for 13 seconds once he takes the shot? Let's get some Kevin Harlan in there, please.

yeah if that had been lebron it wouldve been right away: "SENSATIONAL FINISH BY KINNNNG JAMES, WOW"

they prb just had to edit out webber cussing for 10 secs straight, haha.

superbigtime
05-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Fantastic inbound pass Kawhai.

sexinthatsx
05-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Sort of. More of a brilliantly designed play. Pop wanted it to be either Diaw or Manu with one defender trying to cover both. It worked.

According to Manu's post-press conference, the play wasn't designed for Manu. It just so happened that the Warriors noticed this and left Manu open in the process. That's how he got the wide open look

Horry Hipcheck
05-07-2013, 02:27 AM

Kevin Harlan is tops. "No regard for human life" and "Just sucked the gravity right out of the building" are some of his best. Marv Albert is also rock solid.

Johnny RIngo
05-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Hard to compliment Manu here since we're always ripping on Kobe for being a chucker. Manu bricked shot after shot. He hit the game winner but it never should have come to that if the Spurs closed out like they should have in the first OT.

baseline bum
05-07-2013, 02:43 AM
You're welcome.

I know you had this thread started up and ready to post 30 loltikas son. :lol

ElNono
05-07-2013, 02:50 AM
Hard to compliment Manu here since we're always ripping on Kobe for being a chucker. Manu bricked shot after shot. He hit the game winner but it never should have come to that if the Spurs closed out like they should have in the first OT.

The entire team played like a big turd for most of the game, including giving up 39(!) points in the 3rd quarter. Before the big run at the end, Manu was 4-17, Tony was 4-15, and we were shooting 28% from the floor, IIRC.

Also, nitpicking on an isolated play is absurd. When Pop draws a play for Manu, he got a clean look and didn't go in. Then Pop draws a play for Tony/Diaw, it gets screwed up and Manu nails the game winner.

Enjoy the fact the Spurs, the whole team, was able to nut up, make en epic comeback and win the game.

100%duncan
05-07-2013, 02:53 AM
:violin

Johnny RIngo
05-07-2013, 02:57 AM
The entire team played like a big turd for most of the game, including giving up 39(!) points in the 3rd quarter. Before the big run at the end, Manu was 4-17, Tony was 4-15, and we were shooting 28% from the floor, IIRC.

Also, nitpicking on an isolated play is absurd. When Pop draws a play for Manu, he got a clean look and didn't go in. Then Pop draws a play for Tony/Diaw, it gets screwed up and Manu nails the game winner.

Enjoy the fact the Spurs, the whole team, was able to nut up, make en epic comeback and win the game.

I'm not just blaming Manu. Parker bricked two chances to ice the game in the first OT as well. Tim's pnr defense was horrid. Very unclutch performance from the Spurs, in general(except for the Manu game winner)

Awesome win but frustrating as hell to watch

ShoogarBear
05-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Yeah, when nobody can hit shots, it's hard to single one person out for being a chucker. If the Spurs had lost that game, it would have been a true across-the-board team effort.

KenziE
05-07-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm not just blaming Manu. Parker bricked two chances to ice the game in the first OT as well. Tim's pnr defense was horrid. Very unclutch performance from the Spurs, in general(except for the Manu game winner)

Awesome win but frustrating as hell to watch

stop watching and stop posting

BatManu20
05-07-2013, 03:10 AM
Better HD quality.

JAHCTC19C-Y

BatManu20
05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
ksTLXwr6_zw

hyhy
05-07-2013, 05:37 AM
If you view it closely, diaw was actually wide open under the basket when manu received the pass. If manu choked that 3, like his other 7 threes in the game, it would become his fault.

polandprzem
05-07-2013, 06:11 AM
From hero to zero and from zero to hero.
Diaw was open inside. Manu did not hesitate. That's how it goes.

As for the play. Guys in studio mentioned the mistake GS did with switching.

benefactor
05-07-2013, 06:31 AM
You're welcome.

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/a96a8591691374191343e2347397fb74/78%20-%20i_can_fap_to_this%20macro%20wade_barrett%20wwe. jpg

ManuTastic
05-07-2013, 07:38 AM
If you view it closely, diaw was actually wide open under the basket when manu received the pass. If manu choked that 3, like his other 7 threes in the game, it would become his fault.

Absolutely correct. Reviewing this, it's incredible Manu didn't just zip the ball straight to Diaw for the dunk +1 (Curry was headed over and likely would have fouled him). An incredible, and incredibly lucky, shot from Manu.

SuperDave
05-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Absolutely correct. Reviewing this, it's incredible Manu didn't just zip the ball straight to Diaw for the dunk +1 (Curry was headed over and likely would have fouled him). An incredible, and incredibly lucky, shot from Manu.

Actually, he could have passed to Diaw for the lay-in or drived for the lay-up himself. Either one would have been a smarter play, considering how he was shooting the ball. He took the shot because he wanted redemption for the previous bone-headed three IMO, and damn if it didn't work!

That's Manu, he sometimes giveth (to the other team) but he usually taketh away.

DarrinS
05-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Quite fitting that game is won with a Manu 3.

Drachen
05-07-2013, 08:09 AM
I am pissed that these clips keep breaking away right before manu really starts celebrating with a spinning air punch and scream.

DarrinS
05-07-2013, 08:17 AM

Meh, haters will be haters, tbh

Venti Quattro
05-07-2013, 09:18 AM

Manu hit a great shot; you shouldn't complain to be honest. It was a perfectly-executed play in which the Spurs caught the Dubs flat-footed.

If we were to go by your logic, Manu's shot should've never happened. Heck, the comeback shouldn't have happened.

Venti Quattro
05-07-2013, 09:20 AM
I know you had this thread started up and ready to post 30 loltikas son. :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao that shit is reserved for the NBA Forum. I come here to discuss for the most part. Well, talk shit with dissenters too. However, the troll thread yesterday surely baited a lot of GNSF's, and I wasn't even trying.

Seventyniner
05-07-2013, 09:39 AM
i came

I almost did after Manu's shot at the end of the first OT. For a split second I thought it had gone in, then I realized none of the Spurs or fans were celebrating. Manu's shot hit the backboard behind the rim and whiffed the net a little.

Mr. Body
05-07-2013, 02:31 PM
According to Manu's post-press conference, the play wasn't designed for Manu. It just so happened that the Warriors noticed this and left Manu open in the process. That's how he got the wide open look

I believe it was designed for Diaw. You see the inbounder looking to heave it down low, but the Warrior player made the correct switched and covered him. Then Leonard fired it over to Ginobili. I'd find it hard to believe if it wasn't designed to get one of those two open.