PDA

View Full Version : OT: Attention NBA Forum. A poster has something important to say

hater
05-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Nothing to add, curry played insane and GS outplayed the spurs on both side on the floor.

60% shooting vs. 38%.

Outrebounded spurs by double digit.

Bogut has dominated Duncan.
Thompson has dominated Manu.
curry has destroyed TP

Mark has dominated Pop

time to regroup and think about game 2. We all knew that there would have been an insane shooting game, lets hope they will cool off.

:rollin

DMC
05-07-2013, 12:37 AM
That's why, these people eat greasy tacos and sit on the couch and finger their assholes pretending to know something about an athletic game; they give up in the 2nd quarter. Bet they won't give up if that taco falls behind the couch, bet they dig that motherfucker out if it takes them all night.

ElNono
05-07-2013, 12:38 AM
except spurs gona lose today's game

:lmao Manu

what the fuck

he lost another playoff game

crofl

capek
05-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Some many posters once again confirmed themselves as bitches that give up the moment their team gets down.

DMC
05-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Those who know Curry is a chucker and that Mark Jackson couldn't coach a little league team knew what was going to happen. We're shocking them he said. Who's shocked now? Hand down, man down.

Chris
05-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Those who know Curry is a chucker and that Mark Jackson couldn't coach a little league team knew what was going to happen. We're shocking them he said. Who's shocked now? Hand down, man down.

He really hammered that "no one believes in us" speech tonight- several times. His "I used to be one of you guys" schtick is getting old.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2013, 01:11 AM
He really hammered that "no one believes in us" speech tonight- several times. His "I used to be one of you guys" schtick is getting old.

Mark Jackass running a schtick into the ground? I'm so shocked...

td4mvp2k
05-07-2013, 01:28 AM

:lol "were gunna win dis game"

LnGrrrR
05-07-2013, 06:55 AM
I've found most Spurstalk fans act like Chicken Little when losing, and like insufferable pricks when they're winning, often within the same game.

Fpoonsie
05-07-2013, 07:09 AM
I gave up a few mins into the 4th. About 20 mins later, I got a "HOLLEEEE SHEEEEEET" msg from some c:lolnt I was trying to ignore that'd been watchting the game. Checked my ScoreCenter app and saw the game was going to OT.

Couldn't believe that shit. Switched the game back and removed pants.

Brazil
05-07-2013, 07:16 AM
:hat

Latarian Milton
05-07-2013, 10:05 AM
i also quit watching that game in the 4th quarter something but im not a spurs fan

Leetonidas
05-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Glad I watched the whole game and didn't give up like some of you pussies. They just choked an 18 point lead away to Denver the other night, I was hoping for it again and it happened

Latarian Milton
05-07-2013, 10:26 AM
just don't give up on your team and your faith will eventually pay off, something we should've learned from the 11' mavs tbh. ghazi was the only mav fan who carried the flag all the way through the process, while the majority of their fans had already quit on their team by february. im not a spur fan to begin with so quiting on them spurs doesn't matter to me imho.

o ye of little faith

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I've found most Spurstalk fans act like Chicken Little when losing, and like insufferable pricks when they're winning, often within the same game.

Son I'll act like an insufferable prick after that mother fucking game last night. I mean damn that was a motherfucking game

hater
05-07-2013, 10:49 AM
:hat

:lmao Brazil

hater
05-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Glad I watched the whole game and didn't give up like some of you pussies. They just choked an 18 point lead away to Denver the other night, I was hoping for it again and it happened

I just saw Dick Jefferson come in and I instantly knew we got this shit.

hater
05-07-2013, 10:52 AM
crofl

:lmao to be fair I'm glad my internet went down when Spurs were getting their shit pushed in

I'd probably be hiding under rocks like yall pussy mofos :lmao

but don't get me wrong. I called Elian Gonzalez to have a monster game, and I called Dick Jefferson to help us out

Bill_Brasky
05-07-2013, 10:53 AM
That's why, these people eat greasy tacos and sit on the couch and finger their assholes pretending to know something about an athletic game; they give up in the 2nd quarter. Bet they won't give up if that taco falls behind the couch, bet they dig that motherfucker out if it takes them all night.

:lmao god damn there's some great posts on here this morning.

spurraider21
05-07-2013, 11:02 AM

:lmao... nice

Leetonidas
05-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I just saw Dick Jefferson come in and I instantly knew we got this shit.

same here man :lol when he checked in and stepped to the line I knew he was going to brick those free throws