PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Derrick Rose prediction

Seventyniner
05-07-2013, 12:09 PM
I hereby predict that Derrick Rose will start game 3 on Friday. That gives the Bulls a fighting chance imo.

I thought about posting this thread before game 1. I figured that Rose would return for game 3 if the Bulls managed a split in Miami. I decided not to post it because I thought there was no way in hell Miami wouldn't win games 1 and 2.

whitemamba
05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
I dont think hes coming back, he has been pretty vocal about not coming back, they need to cut the drama already.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2013, 12:21 PM
to play or not to play is going to hurt him and the finger will be pointed at him

come back and destroy whatever chemistry the team currently has playing without him for the whole season?

if he helps them win, everyone wont be giving him shit, but vice versa they will crucify him

skmblz
05-07-2013, 12:54 PM
no good idea to bring him back in the playoffs. no one can put up solid numbers after being sidelined so long. so bringing him back will hurt the team imho

2pac > Kobe
05-07-2013, 01:16 PM
I've been a drose supporter imo, and if he doesn't come back he is officially bitchmade

jeebus
05-07-2013, 01:27 PM
if Rose comes back, Nasty Nate won't have the ball as much. Rose is a scrub at this point in his career; he's better off falling back on his education.

Budkin
05-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Why fuck up a good thing with a fuckup?

Stabula
05-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Derrick Rose is a fucking pussy and when he comes back he'll be a scrub unfit to even be Nasty Nate's back up.

Monster1776
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Dude won't come back, he's content to sitting on the bench picking up a paycheck; plus the dude is an absolute fucking pussy. If he did come back strong he's just going to look like a jackass for pulling this shit for the previous 2 months.

Stabula
05-07-2013, 05:55 PM
#thereturn

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-07-2013, 06:08 PM
He comes back and blows his ACL again, proving all the critics wrong

SpursIndonesia
05-07-2013, 06:22 PM
to play or not to play is going to hurt him and the finger will be pointed at him

come back and destroy whatever chemistry the team currently has playing without him for the whole season?

if he helps them win, everyone wont be giving him shit, but vice versa they will crucify him

Assuming he's not pussy enough to avoid playing in this series altogether, coming off the bench won't hurt chemistry, considering Heinrich is absent too, that would be great actually. But can his ego accept being a limited role player ? I really doubt that .....

racm
05-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Why will he play if he'll simply look like a doofus against Miami's defense?

Nate Robinson looked better against the Heat than Rose has had over his career...

baseline bum
05-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I hereby predict that Derrick Rose will start game 3 on Friday. That gives the Bulls a fighting chance imo.

I thought about posting this thread before game 1. I figured that Rose would return for game 3 if the Bulls managed a split in Miami. I decided not to post it because I thought there was no way in hell Miami wouldn't win games 1 and 2.

I figured Rose would return two months ago. That he'd return to give the Bulls a fighting chance if they could stay in the playoff hunt without him.

DeadlyDynasty
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
That'll show us

racm
05-07-2013, 07:19 PM
I figured Rose would return two months ago. That he'd return to give the Bulls a fighting chance if they could stay in the playoff hunt without him.

The sad thing is that I think Jimmy Butler's more important to the Bulls than gangbanger is, tbh.

mercos
05-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Rose coming back now would kill their chemistry. He should wait until next year to come back at this point.

StrengthAndHonor
05-07-2013, 07:27 PM
The Bulls are fine without him at this point, with so much rust, he'll just mess up the chemistry. I would love to see Deng and Hinrich back though. Should make the series interesting.

baseline bum
05-07-2013, 07:31 PM
The sad thing is that I think Jimmy Butler's more important to the Bulls than gangbanger is, tbh.

Surprised Thibs doesn't try to get Lil Gangster Disciple BG moved for someone who'd actually go out hard and fight for the wins that Noah, Robinson, etc have managed to pull out. Prob could have gotten Curry for his cripple ass last summer.

racm
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Surprised Thibs doesn't try to get Lil Gangster Disciple BG moved for someone who'd actually go out hard and fight for the wins that Noah, Robinson, etc have managed to pull out. Prob could have gotten Curry for his cripple ass last summer.

Even Bulls fans have turned on Rose. Thibs doesn't have much control in the franchise, GarPax have the FO held down and Reinsdorf doesn't really care as long as the Bulls make money.

AaronY
05-07-2013, 07:38 PM
The Bulls are gonna spend the next ten years thinking he's a franchise player..catering to his little idiosyncrancies..agreeing with him when he shows how "proud", "independent", "old school" etc he is by refusing to help them land more FAs..never win anything of course...dont feel bad for them though Reinsdorf's a cheap scumbag he deserves this..

Latarian Milton
05-07-2013, 07:45 PM
bulls have been playing great w/o him, and him coming back to the squad would possibly fuck up their chemistry imho. we're gonna win this series anyway no matter he returns or not

baseline bum
05-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I shouldn't give Gangster Disciple so much shit, since I would disregard the team doctors if I was in his situation too. Now if his own doctors have cleared him, that's different.

whitemamba
05-07-2013, 08:00 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/05/07/joakim-noah-defends-derrick-rose-chicago-bulls/2141383/

joakim tells u to shut up

lefty
06-27-2013, 03:50 AM

yup :lol

Seventyniner
06-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Oh shut up :lol

I should have seen the biggest puss out since Kobe's second half of game 7 vs Phoenix coming...

Bill_Brasky
06-27-2013, 09:02 AM
What if I told you it's taken Rose so long to come back because he refuses to use HGH to recover and let it heal naturally, which takes a lot longer than the 5 months we've grown accustomed to waiting for ACLs these days?

Brazil
06-27-2013, 12:23 PM
What if I told you it's taken Rose so long to come back because he refuses to use HGH to recover and let it heal naturally, which takes a lot longer than the 5 months we've grown accustomed to waiting for ACLs these days?

this or he is a pussy quiter

Venti Quattro
11-23-2013, 12:22 AM

He forgot to take HGH tonight and so he's injured again :lol

Holden_Caulfield
11-23-2013, 01:15 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2517195/roseclaps.gif

Venti Quattro
11-23-2013, 01:26 AM