PDA

View Full Version : Screaming lady getting 15 min of fame

DarrinS
05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/screaming-lady-spurs-warriors-disrupts_n_3230432.html?utm_hp_ref=sports

6f9wo08Um2w

Kinda sounds like a seagull

SpursRock20
05-07-2013, 01:53 PM
I didn't hear too much of her last night over my own yelling and excitement.

BatManu20
05-07-2013, 01:54 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2e249bd.png

:lol

BatManu20
05-07-2013, 01:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJo3rcaCEAAmD4c.jpg:large

capek
05-07-2013, 02:04 PM

Ya, I didn't even notice it last night. Usually that'll bug the shit out of me, but I was too into the crazy game to even hear it.

Juggity
05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Honestly it didn't seem that noticeable to me. I heard it a few times, but it seems pretty blown out of proportion for what it was.

Twitter making mountains out of molehills again tbh.

DapDaGenius
05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
People are making this a bigger deal than it is. They even mentioned her on ESPN.

DapDaGenius
05-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Honestly it didn't seem that noticeable to me. I heard it a few times, but it seems pretty blown out of proportion for what it was.

Exactly.

IceColdBrewski
05-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Somebody please get this lady a seat directly behind the Warriors' bench.

suitedkings
05-07-2013, 02:18 PM
someone made a twitter account about her during the game.....let me see if i can find it.

https://twitter.com/ScreamingSpurs

crc21209
05-07-2013, 02:23 PM
I didn't notice it much when I was watching on TV last night, maybe because I was yelling too and I was too damn nervous to notice. After watching the video I can clearly hear her...:lol

Spur|n|Austin
05-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Yeah that's exactly why I didn't know what the hell people were talking about today.

elec99
05-07-2013, 02:33 PM
SAScreamingLady

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/screaming-spurs-fan-likes-screaming-spurs-quite-psyched-141129472.html

Sean Cagney
05-07-2013, 02:34 PM
I heard it lol! I was so nervous here and focused into the game I could not help but hear it! She was very loud! I didn't mind though because if we won the game she could scream all the hell she wanted lol.

Darius McCrary
05-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Never noticed it. And complaining about this is pretty dumb. Anyone of us would be lucky to have a chick so passionate about the Spurs she yells that much. In fact, I'd be pissed if i saw someone that close who WASN'T screaming their asses off.

That chick did her job as a fan trying to make the place loud.

Gervin44Silas13
05-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Who gives a shit....everyone was fucking screaming...Fuck the National Media....Fuck THEM ALL!!!!!!!

hooperflash
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I haven't seen her face yet, but imma risk it all and say let me wife that! :lol

SupremeGuy
05-07-2013, 02:48 PM
How could you not notice it? lol Me and my girlfriend had to mute the TV because the combination of her screaming and CWebb's crappy commentary really fucking annoyed us.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 02:54 PM

Not trying to be dick but you guys are really fcked up in the head and that's why you will never get 9/10 girl in your life. All you fcking think about when you look at girl is "Sex"...seriously this is very pathetic. You don't realize that if you judge every girl in sexual way your brain creates a map to it and if you see a girl in real life ..guess what happens? You look down like a phaggot because you're afraid that she'll catch you looking at her tits, ass etc.

Obviously girls like sex as much as we do but if she can sense it that you are looking at her in sexual way she'll get turned off right away unless you are very good looking and girl is sloot. All beta phaggots (who have no facial aesthetic) will be turned down by a girl.

Girls are very good at body language and they can sense what you are feeling...HOW?..Well ..they have developed it overtime because as a mother a woman has to take care of her baby and she knows when baby needs food or diaper change ..baby can't talk so she learns to sense it. ..She develops this power of knowing when someone is threat to her sexuality. As a hot looking woman she has more choice of having sex with as many people as she want....unless you can show that you are better than other guys you have no chance of getting her in your life.

freetiago
05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
when i watch the games on non-hd the commentators are really loud while the crowd is drowned out
but on HD i can barely hear the commentating while the crowd is loud

bklynspursfan

This... People probably do that all the time, she just happened to be behind the TNT guys.

Raven
Danny Green shot 8-of-14 from the field for 22 points with one board, one assist, three steals, two blocks and six 3-pointers in 44 minutes against the Warriors on Monday.

He has one of the prettiest jumpers in the NBA and Coach Pop made sure Green got plenty of off-ball screens to get him some open looks on the perimeter. Green had a massive season this year and has been a bit unheralded with the Spurs Big Three getting most of the press. The Warriors will have to keep a body on him and deny him from getting the ball or else he's going to be about as annoying as the shrieking lady that was by TNT's microphone in Game 1.

May 7 - 1:45 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

bklynspursfan
05-07-2013, 02:59 PM

:lol

TDomination
05-07-2013, 03:03 PM
The Cleveland yelper during the 2007 finals game 4 was much more annoying.

bklynspursfan
05-07-2013, 04:19 PM
She may have done this before, Check the 27 second mark of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z9iIWp2s3lM

rasho8
05-07-2013, 04:48 PM
I noticed it last night and wanted whoever was with her to tell her to shut the fuck up. It was really really aggravating and once I was tuned into her psycho frequency nothing I did could make me unhear her.

Im all for fans having a great time yelling and cheering. Screaming like you are being knifed in the arena though is a bit over the top.

xellos88330
05-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Like I said in another thread about this... I would rather have screaming Spurs lady rather than screaming Cavaliers man in '07 finals game 4. Now that shit was completely annoying and I am pretty sure it was meant to be. Screaming lady seemed to be having a good time and really didn't care who knew.

Darius Bieber
Yeah I agree. Must be a true fan - she stuck around all the way to the end and sacrificed a sore throat.

Obstructed_View
Not trying to be dick but you guys are really fcked up in the head and that's why you will never get 9/10 girl in your life. All you fcking think about when you look at girl is "Sex"...seriously this is very pathetic. You don't realize that if you judge every girl in sexual way your brain creates a map to it and if you see a girl in real life ..guess what happens? You look down like a phaggot because you're afraid that she'll catch you looking at her tits, ass etc.

Obviously girls like sex as much as we do but if she can sense it that you are looking at her in sexual way she'll get turned off right away unless you are very good looking and girl is sloot. All beta phaggots (who have no facial aesthetic) will be turned down by a girl.

Girls are very good at body language and they can sense what you are feeling...HOW?..Well ..they have developed it overtime because as a mother a woman has to take care of her baby and she knows when baby needs food or diaper change ..baby can't talk so she learns to sense it. ..She develops this power of knowing when someone is threat to her sexuality. As a hot looking woman she has more choice of having sex with as many people as she want....unless you can show that you are better than other guys you have no chance of getting her in your life.

lolwut?

FkLA
05-07-2013, 05:01 PM
She was mentioned on PTI. Tony Reali got the PTI mute button and put it in a fedex box addressed to San Antonio lol. Good for her though, cant hate on passionate fans. The spongebob lady with the Ginobili jersey reaching into a mans pants on national TV is the one that should be getting shit.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18mwlh31zzsrggif/ku-xlarge.gif

superbigtime
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds like she's being burned alive.

DarrinS
05-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Like I said in another thread about this... I would rather have screaming Spurs lady rather than screaming Cavaliers man in '07 finals game 4. Now that shit was completely annoying and I am pretty sure it was meant to be. Screaming lady seemed to be having a good time and really didn't care who knew.

You're right, that dude was fucking annoying. Just so you can enjoy it again.

9am2aNa1iOc

Steve-O-Matic
05-07-2013, 05:34 PM
She was/is incredibly annoying, but I'd still take her over Woodblock Man one hundred times out of one hundred.

Chris
You're right, that dude was fucking annoying. Just so you can enjoy it again.

9am2aNa1iOc

Oberto was such a boss in those playoffs

rasho8

What the fuck are you spouting off about here?

Dro210
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
I didn't notice it last night. I don't think any Spurs fan did. The only people who heard it live were the stunned masses of non-Spurs fans and Warrior bandwagoners all over the world who were shocked into silence!

Poolboy5623
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
when i watch the games on non-hd the commentators are really loud while the crowd is drowned out
but on HD i can barely hear the commentating while the crowd is loud

You still watch games in analog??! Anyways, I noticed her all night but didn't think it was a big deal....until everyone decided to make it a big deal:rolls eyes: she was very good at her timing though, always screeching at the right moment...and not being a distraction to the spurs...I give her credit.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
What the fuck are you spouting off about here?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rasho8
05-07-2013, 05:55 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Good Job retard. A+. I would read it again...

But it's Guerilla warfare. not gorilla. That's an animal in the great ape family of primates. Your grammar is terrible as well, but with a good editor I'm sure your writing career can still be a success.

Oink Oink
05-07-2013, 05:58 PM
warriors fans needing something to complain about:blah

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Good Job retard. A+. I would read it again...

But it's Guerilla warfare. not gorilla. That's an animal in the great ape family of primates. Your grammar is terrible as well, but with a good editor I'm sure your writing career can still be a success.

Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

FkLA
She had a segment of her own on Sportscenter too. I hope this chick comes out, shed probably get some free playoff tickets. :lol

EVAY
I heard that woman all during the game and kept thinking that she sounded like a third grade girl just screeching. There was no meaning to her screams; they just happened. The sound would have been equally appropriate for a mid-east funeral ululation or a horror show shock.

It made me nuts.

Budkin
05-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I say :tu. Fucking ATT Zombies hardly ever make any noise.

TampaDude
05-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Yeah, she was pretty fucking annoying, but we won, so it's all good. :hat

mercos
05-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I didn't hear her once last night. To zoned in enjoying one of the greatest playoff basketball games of my lifetime I guess. You can tell there is a lot of sour grapes in the national media about the Spurs beating the latest league darlings by how much attention this is getting. All any sports show should be talking about is what a great game it was.

MR-Clutch
05-07-2013, 06:13 PM
TBH, I think if anyone that visits this website had been in those seats we would be talking about them. Obviously not about the shrill screaming but probably the yelling and cussing. Jeez though, luckily I was at the game but when I watched the replay its pretty hard to ignore her.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 06:18 PM
I didn't hear her once last night. To zoned in enjoying one of the greatest playoff basketball games of my lifetime I guess. You can tell there is a lot of sour grapes in the national media about the Spurs beating the latest league darlings by how much attention this is getting. All any sports show should be talking about is what a great game it was.

Shut up faggot

BatManu20
05-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Got her own segment on ESPN.

PÒÓCH
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Has anyone heard of the Legend of "La Llorona"? The evidence is quite substantiated, *points flashlight under chin* she was at the game last night!

Obstructed_View
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Seriously, nobody who didn't say anything about 2007 guy can say shit about her. She was cheering for the team. 2007 guy was just trying to fuck up the championship DVD tbh.

Oh btw, Lincoln: Plonk

mercos
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Shut up faggot

So bitter, and yet so lame.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 06:24 PM
So bitter, and yet so lame.

Shut up faggot

philldafunk
05-07-2013, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WyxbwZc.png

My guess is the chick w/ the derp face.

IceColdBrewski
05-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Sour Grapes. Millions of Spurs haters tuned in late in the game in hopes of seeing the Spurs lose. Instead of the celebration they were hoping for, they got an earful of Screaming Spurs Fan Lady providing the soundtrack to swift kick in the nuts.

~Sweetmelody~
05-07-2013, 07:24 PM
I didn’t notice it last night because I kept screaming myself. So I watched it again and I don’t get all the “outrage”
No but Seriously, what is the big deal? We should give her props for cheering the spurs all the way to victory.

Whisky Dog
05-07-2013, 07:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJr5l4hCAAARJfo.jpg

Seventyniner
05-07-2013, 08:08 PM
During the game, it was easy to tune her out. When watching replays, it's fucking nails on a chalkboard. Sycked all the fun out of rewatching the last 4 min of regulation and the OTs.

NASpurs
05-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Not sure if the pic in the tweet by that reporter is her or not.

Dingle Barry
05-07-2013, 08:19 PM
screaming spurs lady has to be a fat latina, though.

benefactor
05-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Not sure why it's a big deal. No one says anything about the fat masked guy in overalls and no t-shirt that makes animal noises during FTA's.

TampaDude
05-07-2013, 08:23 PM

I'd hit it. I'd stuff a rag in her mouth first, though. :lol

carina_gino20
05-07-2013, 08:37 PM
It was pretty annoying from my feed. Yelling and screaming is highly appreciated but that was more shrieking/wailing like it was a horror movie. But she got good seats and she's a Spurs fan so she can do whatever she wants. Just wish I didn't have to listen to it in my feed. :lol

Now that Cleveland guy howling like a hyena, that was really just annoying.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2013, 08:38 PM

No way that's her, but if it were, I could get used to that screaming.

m33p0
05-07-2013, 09:13 PM

with that cleavage, she can scream all she want.

The_Worlds_finest
05-07-2013, 10:31 PM
deep down in side that was all of us squealing like a little girl

hooperflash
05-07-2013, 10:46 PM
I haven't seen her face yet, but imma risk it all and say let me wife that! :lol

#WINNING!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJsuGMiCEAEIUlR.jpg:large

KL2
05-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I wonder if Kobe had flashbacks of Colorado when he was watching the game?

ace3g
05-07-2013, 11:46 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Mystery-Solved-Screaming-Spurs-Lady-renacts--206533461.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The Whopper
05-08-2013, 12:07 AM
I am missing something? We are criticizing her for screaming at an exciting sports event?

God forbid anyone have a good time at a great game.

spurs1990
05-08-2013, 12:16 AM
I wonder if Kobe had flashbacks of Colorado when he was watching the game?
:toast:lol

As far as the lady, I've been watching the Spurs games via NBA broadband and I've heard her in multiple games.

If the Kens5 report states the girl in the picture attended her first game, then I'm pretty sure that's not her. Or she's lying about it being her first game.

Buddy Holly
05-08-2013, 12:20 AM
:toast:lol

As far as the lady, I've been watching the Spurs games via NBA broadband and I've heard her in multiple games.

If the Kens5 report states the girl in the picture attended her first game, then I'm pretty sure that's not her. Or she's lying about it being her first game.

I believe they said this was her first game this year.

chapnis
05-08-2013, 12:56 AM

I lost it at gorilla warfare tbh.

NRHector
05-08-2013, 01:00 AM

I like your work dude

Austin_Toros
05-08-2013, 06:30 AM
She may have done this before, Check the 27 second mark of this [

:lmao good find

Drachen
05-08-2013, 07:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGw7gTve6cQ

Dre_7
05-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Glad she got to screem. Silence at the end of the game would have been worse actually.

Phenomanul
05-08-2013, 08:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJo3rcaCEAAmD4c.jpg:large

This is beyond hilarious simply because my wife walked in as I was watching the game only to say that she thought "some girl was being raped somewhere in the stands..."

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2013, 08:00 AM

Dayum, I'm digging the open shirt, keep screaming bitch :tu

boutons_deux
05-08-2013, 08:25 AM
"open shirt"

purely accidental, I'm sure :)

Gervin44Silas13
05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Anyone see the chick with big tits behind the Warriors bench every time they showed Mark Jackson?....also anyone member in the 2003 Playoffs they were showing the BooB Tube. on every cherring Chick...LMAO!!!!

I. Hustle
05-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Anyone see the chick with big tits behind the Warriors bench every time they showed Mark Jackson?....also anyone member in the 2003 Playoffs they were showing the BooB Tube. on every cherring Chick...LMAO!!!!

Son of a bitch G44S. How hard is it to do some damn research and pull up pics of the tig bitty chick you are talking about? Freakin GNSFSOB

mudyez
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Never noticed it. And complaining about this is pretty dumb. Anyone of us would be lucky to have a chick so passionate about the Spurs she yells that much. In fact, I'd be pissed if i saw someone that close who WASN'T screaming their asses off.

That chick did her job as a fan trying to make the place loud.

Actually my girlfriend throws a tantrum anytime Spur's oponents score easily or get offensive board...

...or my fav player Manu does anything :)

I LOVE HER!

Obstructed_View
05-08-2013, 02:24 PM
I miss ABC having Boobcam©. For those that didn't see it, every time there was a great, exciting play they'd have a camera already trained on hot, usually large-breasted women and immediately switch to it to show their excited reaction.

Gervin44Silas13
05-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Hell Ya!!!

I miss ABC having Boobcam©. For those that didn't see it, every time there was a great, exciting play they'd have a camera already trained on hot, usually large-breasted women and immediately switch to it to show their excited reaction.

Gervin44Silas13
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
She was in a Black outfit... looked like she had a see thru!

Son of a bitch G44S. How hard is it to do some damn research and pull up pics of the tig bitty chick you are talking about? Freakin GNSFSOB

hater
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
put that bitch on the MC's mic for game 2.

twincam
05-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I can tell you guys this much. The white girl shown in KENS-5 is not the one. She was trying to take someone's credit. The girl that came out last night on WOAI-4 last night is "the one". She's a Hispanic female and she demonstrated the scream and it matches 100%. The girl shown in KENS-5 is no where near the vicinity of the scream. Nice try for her though...but the fame goes to the Hispanic female.

BatManu20
05-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Here's the broad reenacting that piercing scream.

http://www.khou.com/sports/Mystery-solved-Screaming-Spurs-lady-renacts-super-squeak-206537231.html

pikkiwoki
05-08-2013, 03:57 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Mystery-Solved-Screaming-Spurs-Lady-renacts--206533461.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:wow

have to go fap, brb in 2 mins

phxspurfan
05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/screaming-lady-spurs-warriors-disrupts_n_3230432.html?utm_hp_ref=sports

6f9wo08Um2w

Kinda sounds like a seagull

LOL

Yeah I didn't really pay attention to it at first, but when listening to it again it's a good scream

RD2191
05-08-2013, 05:08 PM
:wakeup

cd021
05-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I honestly never heard her. I watched every minute of the game. The only time I heard her was on the playback on NBA-TV.

Captivus
05-08-2013, 07:58 PM
She is on TV now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yF1j9Oyesao

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1631478-the-surreal-spurs-experience-shrieking-lady-awful-music-take-over-playoff-game

ace3g
05-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I was joking when it was happening on my bro's surround sound, this is probably like the PGA tour and their "bird" sounds, lol

Robz4000
05-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Welp, turns out I went to high school with her.

pikkiwoki
05-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Welp, turns out I went to high school with her.

nekkid pics or gtfo

RD2191
05-09-2013, 06:30 PM
nekkid pics or gtfo
:lmao

Robz4000
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM
nekkid pics or gtfo

u wan fyte?

DrunkTXLabrat
05-11-2013, 06:29 PM
I like your work dude