PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Mike Dunleavy to the Nets?

whitemamba
05-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Didnt know this guy was still alive, i just remember him from the portland days, probably not a bad option.

According to RealGM.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227551/Source-Mike-Dunleavy-May-Be-The-Leading-Candidate-In-Nets-Coaching-Search

DAF86
05-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Why do GM's/owners keep giving guys that proven to be shitty coaches more chances?

Clipper Nation
05-07-2013, 02:24 PM
I'd just feel sorry for Nets fans if Brooklyn hires this bum....

jeebus
05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
I'd just feel sorry for Nets fans if Brooklyn hires this bum....
Fuck their fans. all they are are just flip flop knick fans or hipster fags who wear their jerseys for ironic reasons. I hope they get Dunleavy with the entire Portland training staff.

whitemamba
05-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Why do GM's/owners keep giving guys that proven to be shitty coaches more chances?

because there is no one else tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Fuck their fans. all they are are just flip flop knick fans or hipster fags who wear their jerseys for ironic reasons.
Don't forget all 5 of the Jersey guido fans left over from their Meadowlands days :lol

AaronY
05-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Interested to see what albatross contract Billy spins Humphries expiring into..good GM could maybe get an impact player(s) with that 12 million..but Prokhorov hitched his wagon to the star that is Billy King..

DAF86
05-07-2013, 02:36 PM
because there is no one else tbh.

Try with somebody new.

BTW, I would have kept PJ at the helm, he did a decent job, imho.

jeebus
05-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Can't fire the shitty players who are vastly overrated and can't fire the shithead who put the team together after he just got a contract extension.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Try with somebody new.

i thought one ofthe spurs assistant coaches got a head coach job.....wouldnt mind if pj comes back...

AaronY
05-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Try with somebody new.

Bud would be better than Dunleavy..beginning to think the Russian is comically super-inept..first he doubles down on Billy King, then fires PJ (not a horrible decision, still losses not PJ's fault), then I assume he wants a coach with a name or someone hes heard of so he approves of Dunleavy who's been a laughing stock for years among NBA fans..

whitemamba
05-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Try with somebody new.

There is no patient, everyone wants to win now, people arent getting any skinnier.. As for PJ, i agree, he did a decent job at turning that team around with no training camp or any time to implement what he wants done. Plus he probably would of been cheap.

Latarian Milton
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
not sure if he'll be a better coach than carlesimo in brooklyn imho. bald old dude did a fine job with clippers in 06 and took the team to round 2 w/o HCA, but i guess he's already too old and too tired to be an NBA coach anymore tbh

racm
05-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Interested to see what albatross contract Billy spins Humphries expiring into..good GM could maybe get an impact player(s) with that 12 million..but Prokhorov hitched his wagon to the star that is Billy King..

They need a backup SF right? Ask the Warriors...

Leon Black
05-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Who cares, nets suck. BTW, op IS A FAGGOT