PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for timvp game grades

Darius McCrary
05-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Give two grades: 1 for the performance up until The Run, and 1 grade for their performance with 3:41 to go in the 4th till the buzzer.

Arcadian
05-07-2013, 02:41 PM
:lol Good idea. It was like two completely different games. Our guys finally woke up late in the 4th quarter.

spurraider21
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
giving the man twice as much work to do? harsh. i'm sure this would be one of those games where everybody gets the same grade or somethin

DAF86
05-07-2013, 03:11 PM
My grades.

Tim: B-. Nice numbers but didn't play as well as those numbers indicate. Not coincidence that the Spurs made their run when he went out.
Manu: B-. 16pts, 11 assts, 7 rbds, 1 game winner. 5-20, 4 TOs, 1 Brain fart.
Tony: B. Abused on D and lacked efficiency. Still ended with 28, 8 and 8.
Leonard: A. Needs more designed touches.
Green: A+. Great shooting, clutch and numbers show that he actually guarded Curry pretty well.
Diaw: A. Had one bad turnover but after such a long time off he played above expectations pretty much in all the other aspects of the game.
Bonner: B-. Hit his shots but didn't do a good job on defense.
Neal: B. Started off well but faded as the game progressed. Still, 10 pts off the bench are not to be taken for granted.
Joseph: C+. On offense he did pretty much what you'd expect, on defense he had no chance against an in-form Curry.
Blair: F+. the "+" is to not look like a total hater and because he did made a basket, had an assist and a steal.

Pop: A. Benching Tim proved to be the game changer. Awesome playcalling down the stretch. I liked that he went away from Blair after those "hard to watch" 6 minutes Dejuan played.