PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Spurs just did what they were supposed to do

SpursDynasty
05-07-2013, 06:15 PM
While it would have been easier to just win in a blowout vs. the Warriors, the Spurs went ahead and just did what they were supposed to do anyway last night. It went two overtimes due to the refs trying to give the Warriors the game, but the Spurs were still too good for that. The Warriors tried to come out and act like they're supposed to win the game, making a bunch of fake shots, but disrespecting the 4-time NBA champions will get you embarrassed just like like that. I don't know who these nobodies are, celebrating big and acting like they won the game when the clock hasn't run out yet. A full game is 48 minutes long. The Warriors relied too much on making shots last night. Making a bunch of fake shots vs the 4-time champion Spurs will not win you a playoff game.

Stephen Curry will realize that being a ballhog will end up losing you the game. Taking a 3-pt attempt to showboat instead of a smart 2-pt attempt will cost you a game. Curry thinking he's MJ or Kobe. Acting like you won the game when you haven't. Lol at the Warriors unable to hold on to a 14 point lead with 4 minutes to go. :lol

This thread is not meant to trashtalk. The Spurs just went, played a team they were supposed to beat, and beat them. Nothing more, nothing less. No big surprises. No shockers. No upsets. The Spurs should be able to win the next three games against these clowns and their fake swagger pretty easily.

Again, no trashtalk, nothing personal against the Warriors, they're just not that good. I don't know why there's a Stephen Curry bandwagon going on. I'd take Boris Diaw over Curry on my team.

Technique
05-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah, but Curry had more than 15 points.

Lincoln
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Timvp you're killing a legend. Stop

That fuckin sucked

Sean Higgins
05-07-2013, 06:27 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/15ch7xz.gif

Budkin
05-07-2013, 06:30 PM
No big surprises. No shockers. No upsets.

:lmao I love me some SD