PDA

View Full Version : LOL Women part II

Riddler
05-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Was at home just watching the games yesterday, when all of a sudden this chick I fucked and was a one night thing, texts me out of the blue. We texted pretty regularly before, and it just fell off. She says she has somethin important to say and she apologizes before she says what she has to. Then, she says she only fucked because she caught her fiance sexting some chick. She said she felt bad, but she wanted to fuck again. :lol This bitch seems psycho. Should I do it?

CitizenDwayne
05-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Yes.

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Would you want your wife or fiance going behind your back? Gotta think about the other person who's in the picture but not really in the picture. Cheating is not cool, doesn't matter what end of the stick (or should I say dick), you're on.

Avante
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM
At your stage of the game get all you can. Shine feelings/others and all that sort of thing, right now it's all about.....you! And nobody will blame you because we've all been there. Maturity will set in so enjoy it while ya can.

DJR210
05-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Would you want your wife or fiance going behind your back? Gotta think about the other person who's in the picture but not really in the picture. Cheating is not cool, doesn't matter what end of the stick (or should I say dick), you're on.

Bro, you seem cool and all, but you posted a thread about how badass the new Justin Timberlake album is and then post this gay shit?!

DJR210
05-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Was at home just watching the games yesterday, when all of a sudden this chick I fucked and was a one night thing, texts me out of the blue. We texted pretty regularly before, and it just fell off. She says she has somethin important to say and she apologizes bee says what she has to. Then, she says she only fucked because she caught her fiance sexting some chick. She said she felt bad, but she wanted to fuck again. :lol This bitch seems psycho. Should I do it?

You are her rebound, and she relies on you in times of need. Don't let her down. Fuck worrying about that fool, he isnt fucking her which I why he is fucking around sexting, and she's calling you. He made his bed so to speak, now you can come lay in it when he's at work.

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Bro, you seem cool and all, but you posted a thread about how badass the new Justin Timberlake album is and then post this gay shit?!

First off, that album got old real quick, second, saying that cheating is not cool is gay? :lol

Cheat all you want bro, I'm just saying I wouldn't do it, different strokes different folks, ya dig?

Also Google gay real quick and getchaself some knowledge on what it means.

mojorizen7
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
AloNERbBXcc

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Was at home just watching the games yesterday, when all of a sudden this chick I fucked and was a one night thing, texts me out of the blue. We texted pretty regularly before, and it just fell off. She says she has somethin important to say and she apologizes before she says what she has to. Then, she says she only fucked because she caught her fiance sexting some chick. She said she felt bad, but she wanted to fuck again. :lol This bitch seems psycho. Should I do it?so he was sexting then she fucks for revenge? Damn. She's ruthless. Has your dick become itchy lately?

Latarian Milton
05-08-2013, 08:40 PM
if you are NOT a celibate i don't see no reason you should decline any free sex, assuming that the bitch is fine enough to you. just piercing bitch's ass for fun and dump her corpse in a trashcan once you're done fucking her

committing your life to one same bitch is always a bad choice imho, a decision you'll later regret a few years after getting married to her. no matter how fine she appears to be, you'll gradually lose interest in fucking her and will be tempted to seek some random sex with new bitches. like you might enjoy eating steak, but you never wanna eat it w/o eating anything else the rest of your life imho. time will heal the pain, but will also dilute the joy

The Reckoning
05-08-2013, 08:44 PM
fuck her sister

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Check out these leaked sex pics from the Jodi Arias trial...her ass and pussy looks so awesome...I'd like to friend her from prison....as long as she doesn't have any weapons...man I might jack off to that ass and pussy from the back shot someday...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jodi+Arias+sexy&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=GRyLUdv3BOPB0AGF-IDgCg&biw=1280&bih=637&sei=WhyLUY_FOsXd4AP19ICoDQ#imgrc=YNsCVv963nBChM%3A %3B3rFZHhNohekQLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com %252F6QMAi0U.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.the-mainboard.com%252Findex.php%253Fthreads%252Fjodi-arias-trial.119247%252Fpage-2%3B567%3B353

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2013, 11:53 PM
In all honesty this is the best non visual sex tape I've ever listened to..it's your worst nightmare come true..had I been a juror listening my dick would have gotten rock hard Jodi and her dead boyfriend were hot... here are some quotes:

Travis: "Remember when I ate your ass out for like 45 min?"
Jodi: "Yes it was great you have so much energy."

Travis: "I want to tie you to a tree and put my dick in your ass."
Jodi: "What's a creampie?"
Travis: "When I blow my load in your pussy"
Jodie: " I want to suck your dick right now"
Jodie" AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH I'm coming"

This fucking tape is awesome and I loved when they cut over at the jurors listening...those chics on the front row I bet they went home and fucked the shit outta their boyfriend / husbands....

Here's the link -- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmg3nrYfCE

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2013, 12:20 AM
In all honesty this is the best non visual sex tape I've ever listened to..it's your worst nightmare come true..had I been a juror listening my dick would have gotten rock hard Jodi and her dead boyfriend were hot... here are some quotes:

This fucking tape is awesome and I loved when they cut over at the jurors listening...those chics on the front row I bet they went home and fucked the shit outta their boyfriend / husbands....

Here's the link -- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmg3nrYfCE

^ update..the whole tape is awesome but particularly at the 32 min mark when she starts playing with her pussy and then starts to cum and starts screaming...that shit made me get hard imagining her sex face tbh

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2013, 01:25 AM
its a fkn trap, shes preggers looking for some dumbcunt to take it off her hands

JudynTX
05-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Was at home just watching the games yesterday, when all of a sudden this chick I fucked and was a one night thing, texts me out of the blue. We texted pretty regularly before, and it just fell off. She says she has somethin important to say and she apologizes before she says what she has to. Then, she says she only fucked because she caught her fiance sexting some chick. She said she felt bad, but she wanted to fuck again. :lol This bitch seems psycho. Should I do it?

What a whore.