PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else thinking the same way I'm thinking?

sexinthatsx
05-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else feel that it's disappointing that the Spurs are struggling to break a wide lead against the Warriors? I mean, Spurs should be able to stop this team defensively and should be able to easily score against the Warriors at will...

hater
05-08-2013, 09:13 PM
reminds me of SPurs vs. Mavs series that went 7 games. SPurs always playing from behind and killin themselves to even even out the quarter.

Bad matchups plus a Candela player like Elian Gonzalez and you have your hands full and then some

spurraider21
05-08-2013, 09:20 PM
We're going up against what is probably the hottest team in the league who are playing at their absolute peak. It's going to be a struggle, especially games at Oracle

urunobili
05-08-2013, 09:20 PM
it's very frustrating to watch tbh

Rev Hill
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Tough to guard a great player like Curry when he's allowed to carry the ball most every time

therealtruth
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
reminds me of SPurs vs. Mavs series that went 7 games. SPurs always playing from behind and killin themselves to even even out the quarter.

Bad matchups plus a Candela player like Elian Gonzalez and you have your hands full and then some

That's because the Spurs are playing the Warriors game. We've seen the script before. They need to play their game and stay big with defense.

Malice
05-08-2013, 09:31 PM
IF you're thinking about putting your remote through your flat screen, then yes I'm right there with you.

exstatic
05-08-2013, 09:38 PM
How do you think we should be stopping and opening a big lead on a team with two players who's effective range is 30 feet?

TampaDude
05-08-2013, 09:39 PM
If the Warriors keep shooting like this, they will win it all. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop them.

exstatic
05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
If the Warriors keep shooting like this, they will win it all. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop them.

They won't even keep shooting like this for the rest of this game. If shooting were the blueprint for winning the LoB, GS would have won a couple with Run TMC, and Phoenix would have a couple with Nash/Amare.

Stabula
05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Warriors honestly just look like the better team by a huge huge margin. Spurs aren't going anywhere playing like this and they show no signs of improving.

Jumi
05-08-2013, 09:54 PM
We'll be ok! I'm just interested to see what adjustments Pop makes after halftime. Now it's time for the Great Popovich to earn his money!

Horse
05-08-2013, 09:55 PM
They are taking and making a ton of low percentage shots. It may keep up tonight but not a whole series. However Splitter needs to be in with Duncan we're trying to beat them at their game.

Monster1776
05-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else feel that it's disappointing that the Spurs are struggling to break a wide lead against the Warriors? I mean, Spurs should be able to stop this team defensively and should be able to easily score against the Warriors at will...

lol, Spurs need to just try and keep the game close; forget about a wide lead.

Keepin' it real
05-08-2013, 10:06 PM

Watch GS pull a James Harden 2012 by shooting lights out the entire Spurs series then shriveling in the next round. Man that pissed me off.

sexinthatsx
05-13-2013, 06:17 PM
I was thinking that too. They shot 60 percent prior to the 2 OT win in game 1... the Spurs clearly have a problem when it comes to guarding players who can hit the pull-up jumper and 3's. Harden screwed the Spurs last year with it, and Curry and Klay are doing it this year. I just think it's absolutely disgusting that this is the way we are losing; I'd rather have a player make a really hard shot to wint he game than to give Curry wide open 3's through illegal screens the refs are not calling at all this entire series.