PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Congrats on the Win Tonight Dubs

ezau
05-08-2013, 11:13 PM
I'm impressed with how well they adapted after a demoralizing loss in Game 1. I thought the Spurs are gonna make another comeback, but the Dubs held their ground. Spurs dug a hole when they let the Warriors explode for 34 points in the second quarter. I'm wondering how POP is going to counter Thompson next game.

KaiRMD1
05-08-2013, 11:37 PM
I'm impressed with how well they adapted after a demoralizing loss in Game 1. I thought the Spurs are gonna make another comeback, but the Dubs held their ground. Spurs dug a hole when they let the Warriors explode for 34 points in the second quarter. I'm wondering how POP is going to counter Thompson next game.

He won't, it's Pop, he's gonna start Bonner again and keep doing what he has been doing. Guys need to get stops, simple as that.

Latarian Milton
05-08-2013, 11:58 PM
if some people have to take responsibility for the loss, i think them young players (rather than manu or parker) are to be blamed before others. they should've worked harder in defense to save legs for them old players, which they didn't; they should've slowed their asses down instead of going run-and-gun when they warriors were enjoying a scoring spree; they should've played more nastily to drag thompson & curry deeper in foul troubles, which they forfeited again.

ElNono
05-09-2013, 12:01 AM
they are playing great, tbh... can't hate

mercos
05-09-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm very impressed with how much they have stepped their game up in the playoffs. This team is on another level than the team the Spurs played in the regular season. Curry has turned me into a fan. Thompson is a stud as well. They are an exciting young team, and that was a big win for them tonight. Spurs had them in their sights early in the fourth, but they managed to hang on. Looking forward to the next game.

Splits
05-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Is that you, Thunderup?

Monster1776
05-09-2013, 12:34 AM

The Warriors have shown amazing resiliency in this series, especially Curry

whitemamba
05-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Is that you, Thunderup?

thunderup=clippernation

that loser has such a sad life, he trolls himself on ST. smh tbh

Clipper Nation
05-09-2013, 12:40 AM
thunderup=clippernation

Nope.... :lol reaching

Besides, I thought I was Nono's troll? :lol

ElNono