PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: ok ive had enough

benefactor
05-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to go there. The Spurs made countless runs in the second half and the Warriors responded with key buckets, yes. But the refs let them play incredibly physical with their screens, and yet the Spurs seemed to get called for the most ticky tack calls all game. It was unwatchable, really. It's times like these that the NBA really needs to be called out on their game fixing. I understand they want the home winning streak to be broken and they want a long series for revenue, but god damn that was hard to watch.

jeebus
05-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Spurs are just coasting til the playoffs to be completely and openly honest with each and every one of you.

ElNono
05-08-2013, 11:18 PM
:lmao

Monster1776
05-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to go there. The Spurs made countless runs in the second half and the Warriors responded with key buckets, yes. But the refs let them play incredibly physical with their screens, and yet the Spurs seemed to get called for the most ticky tack calls all game. It was unwatchable, really. It's times like these that the NBA really needs to be called out on their game fixing. I understand they want the home winning streak to be broken and they want a long series for revenue, but god damn that was hard to watch.

:lmao

Fpoonsie
05-08-2013, 11:19 PM
This has gotta be copypasta from upstairs, no?

Reck
05-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Bene's way of coping with this loss. lol copy pasting to hide your anger.

This team is so fucked. Glad I prepared myself for the obvious letdown yet again tbh..

Fpoonsie
Ok, it was.

(Rofl.)

BobaFett1
lACK OF NO CALLS IN LAST 2 MINUTES WAS BAD.

baseline bum
05-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Wow, I gotta go upstairs more :lol

Fpoonsie
05-08-2013, 11:22 PM
I thought SA'd get past the Ws before this series started, but didn't think they'd get past OKC before RW's injury. And even after, assumed they'd lose in 6 at most against MIA.

Vague disappointment only comes on a little early. No biggie. Gm 1 was still fun.

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2013, 11:23 PM
duncan had 19pts in the first half again like game1

and they stop going to him in the 3rd and 4th, fkn horseshit even though he finish with like 20pts or someshit...kept us in the game in the first half

gary fkn neal what is his fkn purpose, makes no baskets, plays shitty defense, could care less about his production who t hen gives up twice as much on the other end...

danny green is a fkn scrub who goes hot and cold every game, when his cold he goes ice cold like he shouldnt be playing basketball, too many wide open shots bricking a new house

ginoboli is a fkn scrub who only wishes t o make sportscenter highlight plays

parker was attacking all night until he gave up and started trying to draw fouls instead of trying to make a basket....

popovich is a tosb should just retire like alex ferguson, ur one trick pony coaching style everyone has caught up to you besides you adjusting to the new competition...

fkn pathetic display tonight even in the final minute down 10, they just gave up on like that without even attempting

tmac needs minutes over that gary neal, how much worst can he play that than scrub?

baseline bum
05-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Go suck a dick! This shit is on Pop if he would've went to the obvious D they had in the 2nd half from the start we win easy. They can drive but they wanna shoot they are uncomfortable driving all the time. Chase them off the 3 and live with it. Attack on offense and keep fucking bonner out of game.

benefactor
05-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Go suck a dick! This shit is on Pop if he would've went to the obvious D they had in the 2nd half from the start we win easy. They can drive but they wanna shoot they are uncomfortable driving all the time. Chase them off the 3 and live with it. Attack on offense and keep fucking bonner out of game.
Spurs missing open shots, what can be said? That's two games where the Spurs couldn't make the shots they usually make. Is Leonard's back bothering him? Because he can't make a three to save his life. I will say this though, when Klay Thompson makes 8 threes, and the Spurs as a team make 5, you know you're witnessing a fluke.

Phillip
05-08-2013, 11:25 PM
lol after the way GS got shafted down the stretch in game 1, id say there is no room for complaining

BobaFett1
05-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Bogut flopped on that Manu drive.

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Spurs missing open shots, what can be said? That's two games where the Spurs couldn't make the shots they usually make. Is Leonard's back bothering him? Because he can't make a three to save his life. I will say this though, when Klay Thompson makes 8 threes, and the Spurs as a team make 5, you know you're witnessing a fluke.

KL showed up in the 2nd half and started making pushes, only to have heroes on the team pushing the lead out again, wasting whatever effort

whitemamba
05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
meltdown time

lefty
05-08-2013, 11:33 PM
oh please

Warriors got fucked on some calls too

oh crap
05-08-2013, 11:34 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

td4mvp2k
05-08-2013, 11:34 PM
y is laker fan talkn? :lol

ElNono
05-08-2013, 11:36 PM
:lol Spurs
:lol outcoached by Mark Jackson
:lol MAMA THERE GOES HOME COURT!
:lol losing with refs on their pockets
:lol every scrub shooting lights out against pathetic D
:lol relying on D-Leaguers like Green and Neal

TDMVPDPOY
oh please

Warriors got fucked on some calls too

when ur up 20, dont expect calls if u fck up ur lead....only have urself to blame

spurs pushed the lead down to single digits, and just basically gave up....

whitemamba
:lol Spurs
:lol outcoached by Mark Jackson
:lol losing with refs on their pockets
:lol every scrub shooting lights out against pathetic D
:lol relying on D-Leaguers like Green and Neal

:lol

jeebus
05-08-2013, 11:38 PM
harsh reality: u know its time to rebuild and restart when 2 out of the last 3 years we had great regular seasons but lost to an 8th seed and a 6th seeded team. series just begun i know, but if we dont make it out of second round, might be time to break it up. not ranting, just suggesting lol dont throw stones at me.

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.word.7 i accept all spurs fans

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2013, 11:38 PM
wtf is greg popovich going to hang up his shoes

we need fkn change

benefactor
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
:lol Gary Neal traffic cone
:lol Bonner fluke first round
:lol Danny Green rim attemps
:lol Parker owned over and over and can't defend anyone
:lol Manu sounding like a hundred year old front door when he drives

Latarian Milton
05-08-2013, 11:45 PM
i understand this game was painful to watch for them spurs fans, but i'd still pick the spurs to win this series because the spurs will play better in the coming games with better fitness, and the warriors players have little-to-none playoff experience before this year.

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2013, 11:57 PM
pushed the lead down to 10pts, then all of sudden you go away from the gameplan that pushed the lead down for individual hero mode....fkn pathetic just pathetic

Legacy
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM
:lmao :rollin :rollin

Legacy
05-09-2013, 12:08 AM
i understand this game was painful to watch for them spurs fans, but i'd still pick the spurs to win this series because the spurs will play better in the coming games with better fitness, and the warriors players have little-to-none playoff experience before this year.

Classy Heat fan, tbh. :)

Splits
05-09-2013, 12:13 AM
You guys are fukin stupid and delusional. If not for a miracle in game 1 we would be going to Oakland in a 0-2 hole. Series is over. Good season.

Latarian Milton
05-09-2013, 12:17 AM
pushed the lead down to 10pts, then all of sudden you go away from the gameplan that pushed the lead down for individual hero mode....fkn pathetic just pathetic
that's some good point tbh. young niggas lack the abilities to execute the coach's gameplan and that's also what they need to improve in the next 4-5 games imho

Latarian Milton
05-09-2013, 12:18 AM
You guys are fukin stupid and delusional. If not for a miracle in game 1 we would be going to Oakland in a 0-2 hole. Series is over. Good season.
o ye of little faith

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2013, 12:19 AM
the 2 straight possessions ginoboli fucked up that lead to baskets, then neal comes on trying to be a hero with another missed shot, thats 6 opportunity points gone begging....

just fkn pathetic when hero mode is in display for sportscenter hightlights....

LkrFan
05-09-2013, 01:47 AM
:lol Meltdown
:lol Black Coach >> P:lolp
:lol Blaming the refs
:lol HEB

Thebesteva
05-09-2013, 06:01 AM
I dunno...this series reminds me of Lakers V Pistons 2004, Lakers needed a miracle to win game 2 after losing game 1. Of course it's the other way around in this case, but I think Golden State was supposed to crack after game 1, the fact they did NOT and came back and won dominantly makes me think they have this series. But Spurs are a wiley old veteran team and they might steal game 3 or 4.

baseline bum
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM

MY GOODNESS

Baynes
05-09-2013, 07:46 AM
duncan had 19pts in the first half again like game1

and they stop going to him in the 3rd and 4th, fkn horseshit even though he finish with like 20pts or someshit...kept us in the game in the first half

gary fkn neal what is his fkn purpose, makes no baskets, plays shitty defense, could care less about his production who t hen gives up twice as much on the other end...

danny green is a fkn scrub who goes hot and cold every game, when his cold he goes ice cold like he shouldnt be playing basketball, too many wide open shots bricking a new house

ginoboli is a fkn scrub who only wishes t o make sportscenter highlight plays

parker was attacking all night until he gave up and started trying to draw fouls instead of trying to make a basket....

popovich is a tosb should just retire like alex ferguson, ur one trick pony coaching style everyone has caught up to you besides you adjusting to the new competition...

fkn pathetic display tonight even in the final minute down 10, they just gave up on like that without even attempting

tmac needs minutes over that gary neal, how much worst can he play that than scrub?

this is the first time I agreed with your post.

Dex
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
:lol Manu sounding like a hundred year old front door when he drives

Calispursfan11
05-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Lol, you guys are so fickle. It's only 1-1. I can't believe you. Remember when we had that series against the Hornets, I think it was 2008 when the Hornets were blowing us out a couple of games in a row. I mean by 10 and 20 points etc... It looked like Chris Paul had us completely dead in the water, but then we came back and won in 7. This is a similar situation, except GS doesn't even have us dead in the water yet. You guys are straddling the line between realists and sheep and gravitating closer to sheep tbh.

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Relying on Gary Neal to help get defensive stops and not chuck retarded shots isn't gonna win you a lot of games, tbh.

Warriors fuckin suck down the stretch. They blew huge leads against Denver, they did it in game 1 against the Spurs, and they did it again last night. Eventually this fluke team is gonna run into someone that won't let them get away with that shit, or, the shots will stop falling.

LkrFan
05-10-2013, 12:25 AM
:lol butthurtfact:lolr

unforeseen
05-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Post season starts on Friday...

benefactor
05-10-2013, 06:43 AM
:lol butthurtfact:lolr

Wow, I gotta go upstairs more :lol
:wakeup