PDA

View Full Version : I cringe when I see Ginobili at the table waiting to check in.

Rob123
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Man it didn't use to be like this what's wrong with him?

On the real though he kills our offense at the most inopportune times. I totally understand that he used to be a beast and potentially could be that again and save us, but at some point someone needs to decide if we're going to live or die with Ginobili or give him a reduced role and try someone else.

spurraider21
05-08-2013, 11:41 PM
now I understand why users on this site used to use the derogatory GNSF term when i was a newbie

Johnny RIngo
05-08-2013, 11:42 PM
$14 million for someone that spends most of the season in a suit and when he's actually in uniform he sucks anyway and can't play more than 20 mins a game. Can't believe he didn't make that Forbes overpaid list

ElNono
05-08-2013, 11:43 PM
He only played 27 mins.... for players that played 10 mins or more, he had the better +/- at -7...

We tried 'someone else' and it didn't work. He's not going to save the bacon every game. This team just needs to play better. All of them. Especially defensively. Can't keep on giving up 30+ pts quarters and expect to win.

DarrinS
05-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Still scored more than Leonard and Green

superjames1992
05-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Man it didn't use to be like this what's wrong with him?

On the real though he kills our offense at the most inopportune times. I totally understand that he used to be a beast and potentially could be that again and save us, but at some point someone needs to decide if we're going to live or die with Ginobili or give him a reduced role and try someone else.
Bad post is terrible.

McGusto55
05-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Yea but I bet you wanted to cook him breakfast Tuesday morning

TMTTRIO
05-08-2013, 11:49 PM
don't worry. He'll be gone in a few more games for good then you won't have to worry about it. Maybe though in the meantime we can give TMac some of his minutes and see what he can do.

Juggity
05-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Manu has made a few great shots and missed a lot of terrible ones in this series so far. Overall slightly detrimental.

Paulie
05-08-2013, 11:53 PM
now I understand why users on this site used to use the derogatory GNSF term when i was a newbie

:rollin

Rob123
05-08-2013, 11:58 PM

You're so cool brah.

Rob123
05-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Yea but I bet you wanted to cook him breakfast Tuesday morning

To be fair he only made up for his own mistake that night.

Rob123
05-09-2013, 12:03 AM
He only played 27 mins.... for players that played 10 mins or more, he had the better +/- at -7...

We tried 'someone else' and it didn't work. He's not going to save the bacon every game. This team just needs to play better. All of them. Especially defensively. Can't keep on giving up 30+ pts quarters and expect to win.

This is quality, I concur; thanks for the insight!

trypldubl
05-09-2013, 12:07 AM
How do u feel when u see neal then

McGusto55
05-09-2013, 12:07 AM
To be fair he only made up for his own mistake that night.

Well to be fair ..we won right

DarrinS
05-09-2013, 12:08 AM
For those that are waiting for Kawhi to turn into James Worthy -- I'd settle for a Bruce Bowen

spurraider21
05-09-2013, 12:35 AM
You're so cool brah.
says the guy who actually uses the word "brah" :rollin

SenorSpur
05-09-2013, 04:21 AM
I know that cringing feeling all too well. It's not exactly the same as when I see Bonner checking in, but it's close.

The Spurs are up against a very tough opponent in the Warriors. Meanwhile they must attempt to overcome, not only their own shortcomings, but Manu's many miscues, as well. And Manu certainly makes his fair share. As much as I love the guy, and his heroics in Game 1 notwithstanding, he's killing the team with his continued poor shooting, ill-advised shots, and questionable decision-making. I watched him exclusively in the first half, while he tried staying with Klay Thompson. It was game over. Of course, no other Spur had any better luck guarding that guy either. Manu is certainly not to blame for the Spurs being overmatched in this series, I'm simply saying he's not helping their cause, at the moment.

Austin_Toros
05-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Considering his how injured Manu has been and his age, I don't think much should be expected of him any more. He can't be relied on to be the scorer he used to be.

Reck
05-09-2013, 04:57 AM
I dont, in fact I get a hard on when I see our beloved argentinian.

Some of you younger fans just dont appreciate what he has done for the Spurs over the years, shame on you.

With Manu, you know what you're getting so people should stop complaining about him.